Goldie the Superhero

Story Info
Goldie confronts new strange creatures and adventures.
23.1k words
4.42
31.2k
41

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface

I want to thank everyone for the positive comments and helpful feedback to Goldie's first two episodes. I am especially grateful for the insightful feedback and amazing collaboration with flirty_but_nice. Many of the characters in this episode come from her wonderfully bent and creatively erotic imagination. Check out her stories on this site as well. 
I encourage you to read Goldie's first episodes to get her backstory, however it is possible to jump in here. As we've seen in the past, Goldie is willing to use her super powers and body in any way necessary to stop evil. 



This story is purely recreational superhero fantasy. Any resemblance to actual people, superheroes or reality is entirely coincidental. Any comments acknowledging this are unnecessary, although positive comments are sincerely appreciated. Other feedback is also welcomed using the email form. Most of all, I hope you enjoy this second episode of Goldie, the superhero.

*****

Chapter One

Pleasure and delight washed over me like a waterfall for how perfectly things had worked out. I watched Cliff's muscular warrior physique have his way with my nearly-naked body stretched out across the familiar expansive leather couch in the inner sanctum of his home office. The feel of his manhood deep in me provided unmatched arousal, but also contentment. We were safe in each other's arms, a safety that refused limits to our sexual exploits.

As you know by now, I am Goldie, the superhero. As a result of my parents' biogenetic research for military applications and their constant sexual attraction to each other, I was born with the superpower called intention reversal. Simply put, I have the ability to look into people's eyes, and while locking my eyes with them, reverse their intentions back onto themselves. It worked whether the intentions were good, or for evil. My parents always thought the world would be a better place if people got what they intended for others.

My parents also realized this special gift they endowed me with could be used for crime fighting. I was trained in martial arts and suited with a power belt my parents created that amplified every biological ability and sensation by ten. The belt instantly gave me the ability to be ten times stronger, see ten times farther, hear ten times better, feel any sensation with ten times the intensity, and so on. Now in my late 20s, I am 5'10", with an athletic 36, 24, 32 figure. I have large ample round breasts, flat strong abs, a tight ass and long fit legs. I have transparent blue eyes, a broad smile like my mother, and long flowing golden hair that falls just past my shoulders, for which my father nicked named me Goldie. To match my hair, we came up with a gold minimalist uniform that consisted of a simple gold mask over my eyes, a short low-cut gold top that was nothing more than a bra providing necessary firm support, a matching short gold skirt barely covering my ass that allowed for full flexibility of my legs, and tall light-weight gold boots with a fast running tread and steel heel. My power belt completed my uniform, fitting tightly and conveniently over the top of my skirt.

None of that uniform was on me at the moment, except for the power belt that allowed the multiplying sensation of Cliff's unbelievable sex. The ruggedly handsome Cliff Johnson is the city's chief of police. A few months had passed since Cliff and I foiled the diabolical plan of the mad-scientist Jozef to take over the city with his mind-altering serum. Since then, everyone felt safer knowing their police chief and I met regularly to brief one another in our shared commitment to fight crime. Some of those meetings took place in the privacy of his office at police headquarters; most took place in the intimacy of his home. While we actually did always spend a few minutes discussing crime activity in the city, the bulk of the two-hour meetings were always to fuck each other crazy.

Cliff had used the last few months to rekindle his relationship with his trophy girlfriend Stacy. My use of the last existing drops of Jozef's mind-altering serum on Stacy gave him the fresh start they needed, while also altering her mind to feel ok, even encouraging of my platonic romps with Cliff. Stacy and I passed each other that morning when she left for work and I arrived for the morning's briefing. "Have fun," she said offering a wink in my direction. I felt deviously proud for how I had maneuvered the unique arrangement for everyone's benefit.

Cliff and I wasted no time getting down to business. "Oh yes," I moaned, lost in the pure physical pleasure of Cliff's hard fuck. Cold chills covered my body as another orgasm rose like a wave ready to break over me. My nipples tightened, reaching up tall, almost if trying to touch his muscular chest over me. My hands gripped the rich leather of his plush couch to hold myself steady from the impending seismic quake. "Oh gawd, oh gawd! I shouted. I drank in his seductive smile, and saw the satisfaction in his eyes for what he was doing to me. In a flash moment of brilliance, even without thinking, I impulsively locked my eyes on to his. My transparent blue eyes turned green, engaging my power of intention reversal, instantly reversing his earnest desire for my orgasmic euphoria onto himself. Cliff's body immediately began to convulse with mine in supernatural pleasure. His impressive dick responded like a fire hose, dousing my pussy with his sweet nectar.

"Ohhhh ssshhhiiiittt!" he yelled. The power of the orgasm was beyond anything he had felt before, which was no small statement considering his sexual exploits and experience. He was lost in rapturous nirvana for several minutes, bringing me to repeated orgasms with him, one after the other. My pussy overflowed with the mixture of our cum. He proudly unsheathed his dick from my drenched pussy, and hosed my body with a blanket of his cum.

Cliff's body collapsed onto mine as he gasped for breath. His mind was dizzy from the sheer orgasmic bliss, but also from the affects of intention reversal. I smiled from the pleasure of our shared ecstasy.

After a follow up shower, taking our time to lather one another up and allow for one more casual pleasuring of one another, we went downstairs to brief each other on crime activity over a cup of coffee. We basked in the freedom of partnership in crime fighting and sex without the complexities of an intimate relationship.

"What's the matter?" I asked, seeing a concerned look in his eye as we got down to business.

"Something strange is going on, unlike anything we have seen before," he answered with unusual seriousness, even for him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain," he started. "On the one hand, there is a strange series of attacks where people are being attacked and bitten late at night on city streets in the Upper East Side. ER doctors in hospitals there are describing strange bite marks. They said they look similar to human bites, but with two deeper puncture marks like..."

"Fangs?" we both said in unison.

"Yes," he continued. "Like fangs. It's almost like vampires, if they existed."

"Do they?" I asked.

Cliff looked at me with surprise. "Really?" he said. "You're not telling me you believe there are vampires out there, are you?" he asked with some surprise. "The world is strange enough already."

"Who knows," I said, not putting anything outside the realm of possibility.

"More likely its someone, or maybe a group out there all wrapped up in some kind of new fad or practice," he said dismissively.

"Any pattern?" I asked.

"Just late at night in a part of town most people wouldn't be caught dead in at that time."

"Another argument for vampires," I said with a smile.

"Funny," he said, not really amused. "Attacks are random, but increasing in frequency. They are mostly lone easy targets: prostitutes walking by themselves, people walking to their car after leaving a club, someone whose car broke down. Victims describe a strange feel and odor to the attacker, with more grunts than words. Women mention being groped and sexually assaulted in addition to being bit. The good news is that most have been able to fight their way out of the attack. The attackers seem determined, but somehow weaker and less developed. Of course, it's dark and hard for victims to see. Many of the victims are hesitant to say much. Prostitutes don't like talking to cops; people leaving clubs drunk don't want to suggest they were about to drive. They also wonder how much of their memory is clouded by their drunkenness."

"That is strange," I said. "Any DNA?"

"Nothing," he said. "It has all come up empty. There is something else too," he added, his voice slowing as if unsure whether to share it.

"Tell me," I encouraged.

"We've increased patrols in the area and have had some strange sightings at night. Our officers don't quite know what to make of it."

"What are they seeing?"

"In a way, they look like people, but something is different about the way they move in the darkness. Neighbors hear sounds at night of screeching, almost like howling cats fighting, but different."

"Strange," I confirmed.

"The other night, one of our officers drove up on a group of these zombie-like creatures approaching the street from an alley, chasing what appeared to be a lone woman in black leather who jumped on a motorcycle and sped away. Rather than chasing her, he focused on the six attackers. He turned his spotlight on and they scurried like roaches down the alley. Being alone, he chose not to pursue until he had backup. He watched as they stopped halfway down the alley to pick up what looked like a dead zombie whose arm and neck had somehow been broken, before disappearing into the darkness. When backup arrived, they found traces of blood and clothing, like there had been a fight, but no helpful evidence."

To be honest, the story was so strange that part of me wondered if Cliff was trying to pull my leg. If not, I wondered if he was confusing actual events with a bad dream he might have had after eating pizza and seeing an old horror flick the night before.

"I know, it sounds strange," he said reading my face like a book. "I almost didn't say anything, worried you might think I was going crazy. We haven't said anything to the media, not wanting to cause undue alarm or panic. At the same time, people in that part of town are afraid. We have to do something."

"Let me see what I can find out," I said. "I'm not sure I believe in vampires and zombies yet, but I certainly don't want them, or anyone pretending to be them, having their way on our streets."

Chapter Two

Ghostly shadows blew in like a cold wind as the sun set behind the urban skyline, bringing an eerie pall over the Upper East Side of the city. Darkness fell that was more than the absence of daylight; the air thickened with the lurking of evil. Alley dogs howled as stray cats scampered for cover. Windows slid closed, doors locked. It was the perfect kind of night for Aurelia to satisfy her carnal needs.

By day, Aurelia is a beautiful, intelligent, successful, yet very secretive businesswoman, behind the scenes owner of BloodWorks Laboratories. She works to stay under the radar by running the company through several ghost holding companies. However, staying under the radar can be difficult as a 5'8" 115-pound slender beauty, with a lithe, but athletic build with modest endowment. She has medium-length dark brown bob-style hair with striking enchanting green eyes, a wry smile and the voice of an angel. She is stunning.

As beautiful as Aurelia is in all her human features, she is a Gwardian. While a bit dark in their preferences, Gwardians work to protect worlds from interference or "unnatural" interventions by others. Like all Gwardians, Aurelia does this through her superhuman strength and speed, her supernatural ability to draw the life force out of others, and her ability to regenerate parts of her body wounded in battle. She has honed her strength and speed with the mastery of elite martial arts skills; she has harnessed her supernatural abilities including some extra sensory perception and telekinetic abilities. All of this is essential in her battle against intruding life forms. Of all the life forms on planet Earth, Aurelia is one of a kind, stranded on Earth centuries ago.

Reports of zombie like creatures in the Upper East Side provided the perfect opportunity for Aurelia to satisfy her carnal needs in more than one way. Gwardians renew their strength by drawing the life force from people, vampires, zombies or other mammalian-type beings. BloodWork's research inventory provides a morally acceptable supply for her to feed under the shelter of a legitimate laboratory. However, that can get boring, like going to the same diner every night for dinner. These zombie like creatures provide the ideal objects for recreational satisfaction. On the one hand, they are basically like mindless drones with limited brain function limited mostly to simply following rudimentary instructions, aside from their primal urges. They come out under the cloak of darkness to satisfy their own hunger for flesh, but their diminished mental capacity limits them to mostly basic primitive impulses. They are generally slow and easily out maneuvered. When encountered individually or in groups of two or maybe three, Aurelia's superhuman strength can easily enjoy and discard them for her own pleasure with little risk or moral guilt. Doing so also serves to eliminate the creaturely abominations, thereby keeping their existence out of the public consciousness and leaving one less thing for the city to worry about.

The second carnal benefit of zombie like creatures for Aurelia is their active libido. Like their primal hunger, such a zombie's arousal and lust for sexual release are driven by primitive urges. A passing erotic touch, word or glimpse is all that is needed to unleash the inner-sexual craving of these zombies. They are always ready, and this suits Aurelia well. Aurelia is a rare version of Gwardian, one of very few capable of reproduction. Her genetic wiring as a Breeder gives her an unusually high sex drive; however this drive intensifies exponentially during her oestrus cycles. When these unpredictable cycles hit, a Gwardian Breeder becomes enslaved to skyrocketing sexual desires and escalated hypersensitivity to stimulation. As her current cycle proves, Aurelia's erotic craving becomes nearly insatiable.

Aurelia watched the sun drop behind the cover of the urban cityscape, opening the door to her night of pleasure. She mounted her elite Lightning electric racing bike wearing a stylish black leather vest closed with three buttons, a matching miniskirt, a skimpy leather thong, a short leather jacket zipped half way up and black ankle-style combat boots. Choosing to wear the skirt rather than pants would make it easier to quickly pleasure herself and be finished with the hapless creatures before more zombies might show up to possibly outnumber her. The rumbling of the strong machine roaring between her long legs added to her hypersensitive arousal as the bike raced down the mostly empty darkened streets toward the Upper East Side. Aurelia had waited all day long for night to come; she was ravenous in every way.

Growing fears in the Upper East Side left the streets mostly deserted at night, giving Aurelia more freedom to prowl unseen for unsuspecting zombie drones. Due to their limited mental capacities, these halfwits typically roamed in packs. The trick was to find one or two isolated from the rest to have her way with. She slowed the Lightening racer as she entered the outer edges of the Upper East Side. The roar of her powerful electric motor softened to a purr, allowing her to prowl with stealth. Her eyes scanned the urban terrain for any movement in the desolate streets and alleys. She knew most of the zombie packs would be found near the center of the eerie borough, distanced from the more civilized parts of the city. Her hunger and lust grew the deeper she moved into the desolate industrial breeding ground.

She rounded another corner as she neared the epicenter, and spotted two unsuspecting creatures roaming in the shadows of the street a half block away. "Perfect," she said to herself, with her characteristic wry smile. "Dinner and a show." She carefully scanned the street in both directions to ensure her enjoyment of these two specimens would be without interruption. She knew her pursuit involved risk; the street was eerily quiet.

Aurelia stepped off the bike and parked it behind the corner, unseen from the street. Like a cat, she silently darted up the street to pounce on the two from behind. As she jumped them, she wrapped each arm around their necks, forcing the two to fall face first onto the pavement, with her on top. Aurelia smiled at the ease of taking the two half-wits down. She quickly stood up over them as both turned to look up at who tackled them, trying to stand up and defend themselves. Neither could miss the distraction of her beautiful leather-laced pussy unhidden beneath the short skirt as they lay below her.

POW! With a sweeping movement of her right leg, she kicked the first ugly creature in the face, the blow landing squarely on the jaw and throwing his body onto his back. BAM! She repeated the move with her other leg, duplicating the affect on the other victim. They both squawked from surprised fear and pain. Their heads spun disoriented.

"Shhhhh," she said, as she lowered the zipper to her jacket, revealing her barely covered breasts. "No need to get all banshee on me," she said. The primal urges of the two minions began to take over when they saw her beauty under the streetlight. The fresh soft meat of her creamy luscious body was better than either had ever seen or tasted. The hardening movement in their pants was undeniable. Lust mixed with vengeful pain as the two dizzied drones each became determined to overtake and enjoy their beautiful attacker.

Aurelia stood above the two hungry creatures, alternatingly pushing them down onto their backs with her feet as each tried to lean forward to stand back up. She was surprised that these zombies drones were of the vampire variety. Probably once hapless homeless rejects, partially turned by a powerful vampire or vampires into obedient, mindless minions. Despite this, Aurelia was feeling confident and in control. She bent over the first while he was still on his back to open and lower his pants for the prize she was after. He lunged forward in an effort to grab her body and to sink his teeth into her prime flesh. She raised her knee, easily making direct contact with his face, sending his head reflexively back against the concrete. As he fell back, his hands grasped up for her body. His clutch missed her, but his fingers hooked beneath the top button of her vest. The force of his fall backward pulled his hand downward, causing his fingers to slice through the threads of all three buttons of her vest.

"Well, aren't you lucky," she said amused at his attempt and un-phased at her exposure. Her thick, naked nipples grew with her arousal. She gripped his bared stiff member with the superhuman strength of her hand, causing him to screech with both pain and pleasure. She loved the feel of a firm hard dick in her hand almost as much as she did the pleasure of one plunging deep within her. She quickly lowered her body on top of him, piercing her pussy with his steel-hard shaft, while at the same time sinking her small fangs into his arm to savor the life force from him. She was in a state of intoxicated ecstasy.

Distracted a moment by the pleasure of the first deep inside her, the second vampire zombie drone seized the opportunity to tackle her. The strength of his jump pushed Aurelia onto her back, on top of the other's legs, forcing her fangs' release. As she fell back, the first creature's dick remained planted deep within her. The attacking drone landed on top of her with his face buried in the center of her glistening cleavage. Hungry for her flesh and to overpower her, he instinctively captured one of her convenient breasts in his mouth and sunk his teeth into her mammary flesh.