Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or what?" Goldie asked.

"Or you'll be carried out of here," Aurelia said coolly.

"Tough talk for someone who got a thorough ass-kicking last night," Goldie provoked. "You couldn't kick my ass if your foot was tied to it," she added insultingly.

That was the last straw for Aurelia; she decided she had enough of this pesky fly. She got up from her bar stool to walk to another area of the bar. She was ready to leave the bar to go in search of zombies to play with, but didn't want to give Goldie the satisfaction of thinking she had won. Goldie got up and blocked her as if the only path allowed was out the door.

"Get out of my way," Aurelia said, perturbed at Goldie's annoying ways. Aurelia continued forward, attempting to get past Goldie.

Goldie pushed Aurelia back forcefully. "I said that way," Goldie assertively ordered, pointing toward the door.

Although Aurelia hoped to avoid a confrontation with this masked do gooder, she had enough of this pest. Goldie's push may have started the physical assault, but Aurelia was determined to finish it, especially after last night.

Aurelia realized she needed to send a message to this intruder once and for all to leave her alone. Accordingly, she lunged at Goldie like an attacking black panther. The catfight began.

Billiards, darts and conversations in the room stopped to enjoy the spontaneous show. The primitive patrons considered fights like this free entertainment. The show wasn't over until one or both contestants were unconscious or dead. No one was more interested in the outcome of this battle than the hidden, but large vampire watching from the shadows.

Aurelia's body crashed into Goldie from her lunge. Goldie fell back as Aurelia's body slammed into hers. Defensively, Goldie raised her leg and launched Aurelia over her body and into the wall behind her, as she had done the night before. Aurelia was stunned as her back slammed against the wall with her head down, causing her short crop top and skirt to reveal all that were beneath. Her exposed body dropped to the floor. Aurelia was frustrated she had fallen for that move again. Cheers rang out from the energized spectators.

Goldie jumped confidently to her feet and faced Aurelia as she scampered to hers. Rather than standing all the way up, though, Aurelia cleverly shot forward like a sprinter out of racing blocks, thrusting her shoulder into Goldie's bare stomach. She caught her by surprise and knocked the wind out of Goldie.

Goldie curled over in pain, gasping for air. POW. POW. Aurelia stood up and launched a double kick to her face that threw Goldie's body backwards. Aurelia was taking back control. More cheers rang out as patrons began to put wagers on the fight.

"Damn it!" Goldie thought to herself as her body slid across the dirty floor. "How did I allow her the upper hand?" She was impressed with Aurelia's unusual strength. Goldie struggled to get back to her feet. Aurelia was unrelenting, unwilling to allow her to regain her full composure.

BAM. Her fist flew through the air and connected with Goldie's jaw, shifting her mask to partially cover her eyes. Goldie's head slammed to the right over her shoulder from the force of the blow.

In reply, drawing upon her expertise as a fighter, Goldie twisted her body around to follow in the same direction. As her body spun, she raised her right elbow to connect with Aurelia's unsuspecting jaw. Taken by surprise by the counter measure, Aurelia let out a shriek in pain.

POW. BAM. POW. Punches flew between the two combatants, most landing in the face and stomach of each other. Their scantily clad bodies glistened from sweat under the dim lights from the all-out battle. Shouts and jeers from drunken spectators fueled the battle.

Despite the proficiency of her formidable foe, Aurelia's enduring strength felt indomitable, as she unleashed a flurry of dizzying punches. Goldie's legs felt wobbly, her head spun.

In the back of the room, having been informed by one of his minions about Goldie the super heroine, Taimado smiled as he watched Aurelia's legendary invincibility take over.

Goldie couldn't remember a more formidable foe. Aurelia was relentless and skillful in her attack, connecting far more effectively than Goldie. She danced like a fighter in a ring.

Goldie was overrun with a mixture of competing emotions. Anger stirred with arousal, watching Aurelia's sleek body move as it did. Goldie's residual Gwardian arousal from inheriting Aurelia's powers the night before made her feel attraction in ways beyond what she had ever experienced. At the same time, Goldie knew her life was potentially in real peril.

Goldie suddenly had a desperate idea, knowing she had no other recourse. She swiftly grabbed the bottom of Aurelia's tight short leather top and completely surprised the Gwardian by pulling it up just over the top of her head. The stiffness of the leather held Aurelia's arms up, while covering her eyes. Her lacy demi bra covering her modest tits was fully exposed.

Without delay, Goldie unleashed a rapid-fire attack of her fists onto Aurelia's covered face and bared abs. It was impossible for Aurelia to see. The crowd cheered at Goldie's ingenuity. Her repeated blows were succeeding in dazing Aurelia.

Aurelia fought desperately to escape the confines of her leather top binding her arms. Instead of wrestling her top back down over her body, it was quicker to simply throw it off. Aurelia's bloodied face seethed with vengeance.

Goldie's fists kept their attacking momentum, but Aurelia bared her tiny, but lethal fangs. She caught one of Goldie's fists with her two hands and immediately bit down on Goldie's tan, muscular arm.

"Shit!" Goldie yelled, at first from the pain, but then the immediate sensation of her life force starting to slowly drain from her. Not only did Goldie feel her body weaken, but she could sense the strength from her power belt pour into Aurelia. Goldie felt as if she was being deflated of power, while Aurelia's muscular form was being filled to full capacity.

In desperation, Goldie reached down and detached her belt to prevent Aurelia from gaining any additional benefit from the special powers it afforded; yet the moment it fell to the ground, Goldie's body also weakened more without its benefit. Goldie felt dangerously vulnerable, weak in her own depleted strength while being taken by her villainous foe, surrounded by a surly crowd of spectators in the dark, remote bar.

With an heir of arrogance, Aurelia looked boastfully at Goldie, watching the super heroine's strength empty due to her Gwardian powers.

In a matter of only a few seconds, both knew Goldie would be completely defenseless against her, and then to this watching crowd. Aurelia figured she would weaken her surprisingly resilient foe a little more before leaving her to the crowd, so that she could finally move on to the carnal night she had planned, using, abusing, and discarding as she pleased whatever mindless zombies or criminal dregs she could find.

Aurelia looked confidently, but with pity down at Goldie while drawing her blood; Goldie looked up at her. In a fleeting moment of desperation Goldie caught Aurelia's eyes, engaged her super power of intention reversal, causing her transparent blue eyes to turn green.

"You're not going to pull THAT little trick on me again," Aurelia said, determined not to fall prey to the strange reversal, immediately releasing her fangs from Goldie's arm.

Despite her determination not to be foiled again, Aurelia's intention to drain Goldie's powers instantly began to reverse anyway, immediately emptying her of her strength. Aurelia tried everything she could, using her mind to attempt to disengage the control Goldie had over her. It was too late; Aurelia was helpless to it.

Unfortunately for Goldie, rather than the intention reversal simply working to regain her own lost strength, she found herself being renewed with Aurelia's Gwardian Breeder instincts. This unintended effect left Goldie desperate for the strength that her power belt would give her, but the belt was too far out of the super heroine's reach.

When Aurelia saw Goldie reaching for the power belt, she kicked it away using one of her rapidly weakening legs.

Their pathetic bodies clung to one another, each trying desperately to get the upper hand.

"Damn it!" Goldie said, growingly debilitated and taking little solace in seeing that Aurelia was equally disabled. Even worse, for every ounce of strength her powers of intention reversal were sapping from Aurelia, Goldie's body reciprocally surged with Aurelia's Gwardian Breeder sexual insatiability.

Both women fell to the floor weak and defenseless.

Taimado had seen enough. He raised his hand, initiating the capture he had waited eons for, only now it would be far easier than he had ever hoped and imagined it would be.

"Nooo!" Aurelia shouted, realizing her peril as the elite brigade of Taimado's vampire army surrounded her scantily clad body.

Two of the vampire minions picked her up by the arms and stood her up.

"Grab her too," Taimado's deep voice commanded from across the room. His long pointed finger aimed in Goldie's direction.

Suddenly four grotesque figures surrounded Goldie. Two grabbed her arms and raised her to her feet. Goldie tried to kick herself free, but failed. "Let me go!" she screamed, squirming as hard as her tired body would allow, but she was no match for their strength.

Aurelia's strong silence shouted in protest, as a large shadow approached and loomed over the two women. She couldn't believe her night was again being ruined so early, and was especially annoyed that Goldie was again the cause of it all.

The large vampire chortled with a raspy, dark, devious laugh as he showed his face. The creature stood almost seven feet tall. His dark body rippled with muscles. His piercing green eyes punctuated his long evil face; his devilish smile exposed his long incisors.

Aurelia recognized that he was a vampire, bred from the originals from those dark days of long ago when she had been previously captured and enslaved. Unlike the fantastical vampire myths popularized by commercialized lore, so many centuries ago Aurelia had been subjugated, used, and abused to breed the species of vampires into existence. That had been many normal life times ago. This specimen towering before her was not like most of the more primitive abominations, though; he was somehow evolved, almost seemingly Dark Gwardian like.

"I've waited a long time for this," the beast growled, as he assessed his captured prizes.

His two beautiful feminine creatures squirmed futilely.

"Let us go!" Goldie demanded with as much authority as she could muster.

His large arm swept in front of them, crashing the backhand across the side of her face with thundering force. "Shut up," he said. "If I let you go, it will be when I'm done with you. You walked in here looking for action, and I'm going to give it to you."

Taimado's hand swept back the opposite direction, striking the other side of Goldie's face. Without hesitation, he thrust his hand down, hooking the front of her gold top with his long muscular fingers, ripping it from her body as easily as tearing a piece of paper. He discarded the gold fabric behind him, leaving Goldie naked above the waist, except for her mask. Goldie feared it would not be the last piece of clothing he would tear from her body.

Aurelia held back a smile at the abuse Goldie was deservedly getting, until Taimado turned his attention to her. "I have searched all the world for you," he began, freely running the long fingers of his muscular hand down the length of Aurelia's cheeks and chest, moving down into her bra before taking hold of her erect nipple in his strong fingers.

Aurelia let out a whimper from the pain, but due to her Breeder depravity, she also felt frustratingly aroused by it.

"I see it in your eyes," Taimado said, pleased at her response. "You can't help it. You want it. You're my Gwardian Breeder." He squeezed her nipple harder, causing her knees to bend.

As much as she wished it weren't so, Aurelia couldn't deny his words. She felt her pussy moisten at his strong dominance. "Who are you?" she asked out of fear, but more so out of passion and curiosity.

"I'm the one who is going to resurrect your glory days of breeding," he said cockily. "The remarkable legend of your beauty does not do you justice." He opened his pants and dropped them to the floor, exposing his rugged manhood.

Both women gasped at the massive muscular size of his cock. Aurelia's inbred oestrus cycle was still in full force, and Goldie's inherited craving was close behind. They were both torn between venomous anger and rabid arousal. His dick was one of the largest either had seen. It stood intimidating like a small club, unique with muscular bands that wrapped diagonally around his long thick shaft, culminating to a large bulbous head that throbbed to impregnate. The anticipation of his size, texture and feel made Aurelia defenseless to the unique intense pleasure he would give when forcing himself on her.

"You bastard! You might take me, but you will never impregnate me." she boasted, though unconvincingly.

There was a big part of her that was desperate to be fucked by such an impressive tool, yet another part of her wanted to kill him while making her escape. She hoped for both. The thought of being enslaved again for years as a breeding machine angered her. She had vowed to never allow herself to be taken like that again. Her determination grew, but so did her frustratingly intense arousal. Aurelia took consolation in that she knew that only a very rare Gwardian could impregnate her; certainly this vampire abomination had no chance.

"Dream on," she said.

The beast slapped her hard across the face. "You will submit to me and I will use you as I please," he ordered.

Auerlia's strong silence communicated her confidence and resistance.

Taimado slapped her across the face again, then promptly gripped her nipple in his fingers again, squeezing until he saw signs of submission.

The jolt of pain irritated, but aroused her. Outwardly Aurelia kept her focus and composure; inwardly she realized her pussy was growing increasingly wet with pleasure.

The beast laughed, squeezing all the more tightly from her response. His nail tore through the top layer of her skin, tapping a small drop of blood that traveled down her petite tit.

Aurelia's cool face hid her body's cry of pleasure, but she refused to give him the satisfaction. Despite her cold exterior, though, the vampire's instincts could read her body's response to him. He reached down with his other hand to verify the moisture between her legs. The Gwardian Breeder was soaked. "It won't be the last time you will feel this way," he taunted, as he tantalized her bulging clitoris.

At the monster's touch, Aurelia's pelvis began to rock involuntarily. Taimado released his touch before she came, causing her body to quake. She would have reached down and finished herself if she wasn't being held tightly as a prisoner of his army.

An inner battle raged within Aurelia. She was desperate for release. Her Gwardian Breeder impulses were sparking through her body. She felt like she was moving into an erotic daze, never more desperate to cum. Yet, another part of her wanted to unleash her justice on him.

"You don't want me to stop?" Taimado asked slyly.

Her voice remained silent, while her body covered with cold chills, betraying her sexual famishment. She buzzed on the brink of a torrential climax. Everything in her begged to be taken; yet deep down she knew she was succumbing to his capture. His fingers toyed with her nipple, and then her love box.

"No answer?" he asked, amused. He slapped her across the face.

Aurelia let out a whimper from pain and twisted arousal. Taimado had heard the stories. He slapped her again on the other side to reconfirm what it did for her. She remained resolutely silent, retaining the perception of control, but her body quaked within her.

"Bend over, my new whore," he demanded. His minions pushed Aurelia down causing her to bend at the waist. Aurelia dutifully did not resist any further, instead submissively raising her ass in full display under her skirt.

Taimado spanked her perfect ass with a thundering blow.

"Again?" he asked.

Aurelia was silent.

The beast unleashed another vicious slap to her bared ass. His red handprint covered the entire cheek. He moved the strap of leather thong over and ran his sharp finger over her pussy before hitting her again, coloring the other side of her ass.

Aurelia could not prevent a soft moan from escape due to the erotic pain she was enduring. Taimado slapped her again, intensifying the Gwardian Breeder's carnal lust. Taimado teased her pussy with each successive slap of her ass. Again, again, and again, the sound of his slaps pierced the room.

"Lay her down on the table and tie her arms and legs down. Aurelia was lifted to a table in the middle of the dimly lit bar, her body spread out like an offering. Her arms and legs were each tied to the table legs at the four corners. Aurelia was completely helpless to anything he would do, not that she would have at this point resisted anyway.

Taimado stepped in between her legs and in front of her soaked pussy as the cheering crowd watched lustfully.

Aurelia again audibly moaned, seeing the massive monster of his dick moving closer to her soaking feminine entrance. She gasped as the bulbous head that felt as large as a baseball pushed against the lips of her pussy. Taimado grabbed her petite hips in each of his large hands and forced the entire length of his thick seeming-yardstick deep into her.

Aurelia's pussy instantly gushed with the drenching orgasm he had so cruelly teased through his erotic abuse. She bit her lip from the pain and pleasure. Every woman in the bar lustfully envied her experience, including Goldie. The super heroine felt her own pussy moisten in arousal.

Taimado slowly moved back and forth into Aurelia, gradually increasing his speed to siphon every ounce of her cum while enticing his own down the marathon length of his shaft. He reached up and grabbed her reddened nipple again under her bra, further abusing it while she remained tied and helpless for his pleasure.

Cold chills covered Aurelia's body again as she squirmed on the table, exposing that another orgasm was fast approaching. Her rational self wanted to avoid it, but It was impossible to prevent. The sheer size of Taimado's manhood massaged every nerve of Aurelia's sensitized pussy with each pass. Her body began to rock with pleasure. In the moment, it was as if she had never felt anyone or anything so good. Her own juices poured like a river to the floor beneath her.

"Oh yes!" Taimado's deep, dark voice rumbled. He squeezed Aurelia's nipple harder with one hand, while gripping her ass from underneath with the other. His body slammed undeterred into the defenseless Gwardian's body. The legs of the table shook from the force against it. "Oh yes! Oh yes!" he shouted again, victoriously.

The moment the vampire had dreamed of for eons, the experience he had searched the world for, was now, finally, coming to an epic climax. His vampire cum began to rapturously fill the Gwardian Breeder with pleasure and purpose. Like a thundering river, his cum poured from his headwaters as if it was fed from and endless pool. "Yes!" he shouted. "Other's dreams are fantasies; I live my dreams," he waxed philosophical. "You are finally mine, and through our offspring, I will rule the world!" his grovel voice proclaimed.

His declaration woke Aurelia from her erotic intoxication. Her body began to squirm vigorously, fearful that somehow this beast could impregnate her. But it couldn't be. He was a vampire, albeit an impressive specimen of the ugly species. Only a rare male Gwardian Breeder could create offspring from her, she thought to reassure herself. Nevertheless, his imprisonment and determination made her unusually nervous.