Goldie the Superhero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't breed with me," Aurelia answered shortly, still denying the rumbling in her womb that had not stopped since he filled her with his thick load of semen in the bar. "It's impossible. You're nothing but an overgrown vampire."

"You're Gwardian elitism will be the end of you," he answered calmly. "I am no ordinary vampire. If you don't feel it already, your womb will soon convince you."

Aurelia knew that if there was any truth to what he was saying, she would know it soon enough. Unlike humans, evolutionary progress accelerated the gestation period of Gwardians to a mere 14 days. Multiple births are also more common for the propagation of the species. The Breeder can feel internal confirmation of conception almost immediately. Aurelia's suspicions rose the moment he finished taking her in the bar. Centuries ago when Aurelia was last enslaved for breeding, evolutionary quirk also resulted in the abominations that became vampires to have a maturation period from newborns into adulthood of only a few days.

Memories of being captured and bred so long ago came flooding back. Once she had escaped her breeding captivity, she had resolved to never allow herself to be put in a position to birth more vampires. Instead, she had devoted herself to rid the world of the abominations. The idea that Taimado was intending to use her again to repopulate the nearly extinct species repulsed her. It was counter to everything she had for centuries worked for.

Taimado pushed the buttons on his remote device, forcing Aurelia's arms in the air. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He pushed two more buttons that raised her feet off the ground, causing Aurelia's body to hang horizontally in mid-air about waist high. Aurelia tried to fight the chains, but it was useless.

Taimado approached her, aiming his dick for the vulnerable entry to her womb. He took hold of her ass in each hand while pushing the entire length deep into her. Aurelia's soaked pussy gave her away. She dropped her head back from the undeniable pleasure. Her body swung freely from the chains, allowing for a smooth flowing rhythm to the fuck. Despite the abuse she had taken, cold chills covered her body. Her thick nipples swelled tightly like thimbles and very noticeably stood out on her modest breasts. The vampire minions watched in awe as Taimado took her.

*****

Goldie ran outside the back door of the seedy bar, desperately looking in every direction for any sign of Aurelia. The look on Aurelia's face when she was carried out of the pub haunted Goldie. There was no telling what they wanted her for, or what they would do with her, or even if she would survive. There was no sign of her or of any movement. She was lost in the darkness.

Goldie made her way home before any other vampires, zombies or God knows what other creatures that lurked in this bizarre part of the city might attack. She showered, then called Cliff to update him on what she experienced.

"Are you OK?" he asked, fully annoyed at having heard the details that someone else had his way with Goldie's body in a way he wanted exclusively.

"I'm fine," Goldie answered, flattered by his concern. "But I'm worried about the other woman," she said. "Who knows what is happening to her."

"I'll send some cars to patrol the area," he said. "There is no telling if they are still in the Upper East Side," he added. "I suspect they are long gone. Do you have anything on her identity?"

Goldie felt frustrated. "Nothing," she said. "Unless small fang-like incisors help."

"Not really," Cliff said. "There is a new fad that makes them more popular. There are an increasing number of people that are actually going to dentists to have their teeth filed into fangs. It could be anyone."

"I'm pretty sure that Aurelia's fangs are genuine, but whatever, I'll find her.", Goldie said.

"Be careful. Don't do anything risky," he added, knowing better.

Goldie had a hard time sleeping, knowing the mystery woman was out there somewhere. She couldn't stop thinking what might be happening to her, or if she was still alive. She couldn't get the memory of Aurelia's face out of her mind.

Goldie decided to initiate her own search, beginning with the outer perimeter of the Upper East Side, and to work her way in. She devoted a few hours every day to walk every street and alley. After a week and a half, she was back in the same alley they had taken Aurelia out into during that fateful night.

A block away from back of the seedy bar, she noticed something unusual laying outside the back door to one of the industrial buildings. She walked over to investigate and discovered Aurelia's distinctive black ankle boot laying on the ground, nearly out of sight, obscured by the surrounding trash. Goldie picked it up and looked in both directions for anyone who might be watching her. No one. She carefully checked the back door to the building. It was locked. Goldie decided to be patient and wait and watch from a strategic vantage for any unusual activity.

Another day had passed before Goldie spotted two vampire grunts using the back door. From the outside, the building looked empty and abandoned. The minions walked in carrying what appeared to be groceries, looking around to make sure no one was watching as they made their backdoor entry into the hideout. Their entry was confirmation of her suspicions.

Goldie called Cliff and let him know what her reconnaissance discovered. "We need a search warrant to rescue her," she reasoned.

"I'm sorry Goldie," Cliff answered. "We have no report that she is missing. We don't even know her full name. You know we can't get a warrant without more information."

"So we leave her in there because we don't know her last name?"

"Goldie, give your head a shake. You know we can't just go storming buildings on a hunch," he said.

"I can," she said, and hung up the phone with a slam of frustration.

Goldie searched for a way in, but found every window barred and every door locked. Using an old trick, she hung a small plastic card above the outside backdoor near the hinge. When the door opened, the card fell between the door and the doorframe, preventing it from closing all the way. The beauty of the trick is most people are facing out when they walk out of a building, and never see the card drop behind them. The only risk is if they notice the door doesn't close all the way. Fortunately for Goldie, the vampire grunt who next ducked out of the building was negligently more focused on things in front of him, than worrying if the door closed behind him. Once the vampire corporal turned the corner, Goldie ran across the alley and penetrated the nondescript fortress.

To her surprise, the building looked as abandoned on the inside as it appeared on the outside. She stealthily climbed the stairs to the second floor. It was as abandoned as the first. The same was true with the third and fourth. "This makes no fucking sense," she thought to herself.

Goldie returned to the first floor and waited for any movement. Three of the vampire underlings suddenly appeared through another doorway that led to the basement staircase. "Of course," Goldie thought to herself.

"Hey boys," Goldie said in a seductive voice from inside one of the nearby rooms. Anyone have a cock I can fuck?"

Like zombies and humans, it doesn't take much to seduce a lustful male vampire. The three vampires changed directions and took the bait. "Hi boys," she greeted as they entered the small room she had been hiding in. "I'm really hot; but I only want one of you. I'm going to blow the mind of the first one who strips and gets their cock to me. The other two get nothing."

The three vampires immediately raced across the room to be the first, each trying to remove their clothing and beat the other two. The one losing the race jumped the first two from behind, tackling them to prevent them from getting to Goldie first. Competitive lust got the better of them, launching them into an all-out fight.

Goldie seized the opportunity and decided to have a little fun. "The last one alive gets all of this," she announced while lifting her top to flash her tits. As soon as she had done so, though, the thought of "What the fuck am I doing?", crossed Goldie's mind. That thought was quickly discarded by the super heroin, though.

The vampires instantly ramped up their fight. Each one realized the others were fighting to the death. They began to beat each other to a pulp. Goldie sat back and watched, tantalizing them with suggestive words and poses. The battle of three vampires soon came down to a battle of two. Equally matched, the two pummeled each other, bringing each other to the edge of their lives until one issued the final blow. The champion lay exhausted, wounded and close to death from the battle. He looked lustfully at Goldie as she walked over to offer her prize.

Instead of the fuck he hoped for, Goldie was intending to bury the heel of her boot into the middle of his face, putting him out of his misery. Her prudent intentions were interrupted, though, by a stirring of depraved arousal due to her body still being infected by the Gwardian Breeder instinct.

Rather than immediately ending the hapless vampire's life, a sly smile came across Goldie's face as she decided to reward the vampire's gallantry with a quickie moment of pleasure before its death. Goldie again lifted her top to expose her ample boobs for the vampire. She then straddled over top of him, pulling his vampire penis out of his underwear. Lowering herself onto his lap, Goldie aimed his dick to her love canal, pushing the material of her shorts and thong aside.

Leaning forward, Goldie secure the vampire's arms on the ground behind its head and she then lowered her face to the vampire's, touching her lips to his, engaging him in a long, slow kiss. As her tongue danced inside the mouth of the vampire, Goldie felt the vampire's fangs growing longer. The danger was inexplicably intoxicating the super heroine.

Quickly, a climax was building within the depraved super heroine. As she was about to have an orgasm, Goldie pulled away from the kiss, just in the nick of time, as the vampire lunged it's face up in an attempt to bite at Goldie's neck.

As her orgasm pulsated through her body, Goldie managed to hold the vampire's torso down in place, as his own orgasm erupted with a flow of sterile vampire cum inside of Goldie.

With Goldie's own orgasm now dissipated, the super heroine pulled up from the vampire, causing its still pulsating dick to pull out of her with almost a swishing pop sound. Standing up and sorting her clothes back into place, the vampire, now released from Goldie's grip, tried to quickly rise to attack Goldie. The super heroine easily kicked him back onto the ground, mercilessly finishing the job of her original intention, planting the heel of her boot into the middle of his face, smashing in its head and putting him out of his misery.

Without any effort, save for a quick depraved fucking, she had three less vampires to contend with.

Regaining her focus, Goldie darted out of the room, across the hall and through the doorway leading to the basement. She moved stealthily down the stairs, listening carefully for any sounds. She noticed two vampire sentries posted on the landing of the first basement level. Using the element of surprise, she jumped, flying through the air, and landing with simultaneous kicks to their throats. The two grunts collapsed. One after the other, Goldie grabbed each of their heads and jacked them to the side to finish them off. She pulled their bodies out of the staircase just inside the door to the first level.

Seeing no signs of life on the first basement level, she continued her way down the stairs toward the lower basement. She felt like she was descending alone into an abyss. Rather than continuing in plain sight on the stairs, Goldie climbed over the rail and used her hands to lower herself behind them from underneath.

When she got low enough, she dropped down onto the floor, hidden by the stairs. The sound of her jump caught the attention of one of the sentries at the door. He came around the back of the stairs and was blindsided by Goldie's sucker punch. Goldie grabbed him from behind, wrapped one hand around to cover his mouth while breaking his neck with the other. Goldie repeated the maneuver with a second vampire who came looking around the corner to check on the noise.

Goldie gasped as she glanced into the large room and saw Aurelia chained to the bed. Even more surprising, the Gwardian was giving birth to multiple creatures. Taimado roared in victory as the four small vampires marked the first fruits of his ambitious plan to dominate the world. While the arrival of the little beasts captured the attention of the room, Taimado moved toward Aurelia to spawn the next litter the moment the last abomination was born.

Aurelia resisted. Taimado had fucked her every day for the last two weeks, but this time was different. Now that she had given birth to the first litter, his goal was to impregnate her again.

Aurelia punched Taimado in the face as he got near to fuck her. He had underestimated her. Even after giving birth, she remained a force to be reckoned with.

In retaliation, Taimado tightened his fist and punched Aurelia in the jaw to remind her who was boss. Though stunned by the blow, Aurelia hit back, feebly landing a blow to his chest. Taimado answered with a left jab and right hook, almost knocking her out. Aurelia's head throbbed. The room spun.

Aurelia slapped him in the face and turned to try to escape to a better position to fight on the other side of the bed. When Aurelia turned her body to get away, the chain attached to her collar moved from being in front of her to running between her legs behind her. Taimado pushed the button on his device, causing the chain to swiftly rise between her legs, pressing it against the underside of her body and pulling her head down. The thick metal chain pressed tightly into the grove of her pussy. She felt like a caged animal unable to move.

Taimado came up behind her. He grabbed her hair from behind as he pressed his pelvis against her perfect petite round ass. His dick was rock hard. He lowered the chain slightly, yanked her head back, rolled the chain out from between her pussy lips and rammed his readied dick into her used pussy. He repeatedly slapped her ass hard, while his dick pounded her fruitful box.

Aurelia's post-partum emotions fueled the dichotomy of her frustration and erotic passion during the rough sex. She was determined to get away but panting inside from pleasure. Taimado slapped her ass again, reminding her of his domination. He increased the pace of his rhythm, eager to plant his impressive seed deep into the fertile soil of her womb.

Seeing the depraved scene before her, Goldie sprung into action by turning on the lights in the dark basement. The eight vampires in the room immediately tried to cover their eyes, almost paralyzed by the bright lights. Two vampires near her lunged at her, but missed due to her quick reaction.

In a second attack, one of the vampire minions pulled his knife as he passed Goldie, cutting a small slice in her arm. Goldie was out of patience and kicked the grunt in the groin. She reached down and twisted the knife from his hand while jamming her knee into his face. She spun around and planted the knife between the eyes of the other vampire, dropping him to the floor.

The other six pounced on her, still struggling to manage under the bright lights. Three tried to take hold of her arms while two began stripping her of her clothing and the last started to subdue her by punching her in the face.

The two removing Goldie's clothing were successful in cutting her top off and pulling her skirt down her long legs. Goldie tried desperately to dodge the punches, mostly with success, but too many blows were still managing to make contact upon the super heroine, as she had underestimated how difficult it would be to fight off so many vampire foes.

Several of the vampires hands took liberties with her bared tits and ass while one of the vampires started to relieve her of her thong. Taimado had made Aurelia off-limits to the grunts; he reserved her for himself. After watching Taimado have his way with Aurelia the last two weeks, though, the lustful vampires were more than ready to have their way with this beautiful intruder.

As Goldie fought for her life, she also couldn't deny the distraction of how arousing it felt to have so many hands groping her at the same time. Refocusing on what was important, she launched a kick to the groin of the vampire in front of her who had been trying to remove her thong. POW. BAM. She used the strength of the vampires holding her arms to raise both legs in the air to kick the vampire in front of her in the face and chest, sending him hurling backward.

When Goldie's feet landed back on the floor from the kick, she used her legs like springs, and threw her body back doing a back flip. As her legs flew back over her head, her body twisted, loosening the grip of the three vampires holding her arms. Caught off guard by the surprise move and still struggling in the bright lights of the room, Goldie began to unleash a flurry of punches and kicks on the five remaining creatures.

Taimado continued his sexual assault on the defenseless Gwardian undaunted, determined to again plant his seed in Aurelia. He knew the only way Goldie could stop him is if she killed every one of his elite sentries. Taimado had assigned his elite army to protect the room and his breeding operation. The sentries knew that if she got past them, then Taimado would kill them himself. Taimado felt confident that it would be almost impossible for Goldie to stop him.

Being outnumbered only motivated Goldie more. She continued her attack on the other six, one by one incapacitating them until she littered the room with their motionless bodies. Her nearly naked body glistened from sweat under the bright lights. Only her mask, thong, power belt and boots remained.

Taimado pulled Aurelia's hair back harder as the approach of his climax intensified. Each thrust slammed his body against her ass while fucking her pussy from behind. Her ass cheeks were bright red from his continued stinging slaps while taking her. Aurelia gasped in response to the erotic pain and her own approaching orgasm. It was impossible for his massive muscular cock to not massage every inch and nerve of her love box. Aurelia fought the frustration and pleasure as a river of her cum poured from her canal and lubricated the passageway for his assault.

Having finished off the vampire guards, Goldie focused her attention on stopping Taimado. She sprinted across the room toward him as he continued undeterred from his commitment to fill Aurelia with his seed, oblivious to Goldie's defeating his guards. Taimado let out a deep guttural moan as his climax grew until a pint of his warm, fertile sperm began to fill Aurelia's womb.

"Shit," Aurelia thought to herself, realizing that the potency of his cum would imprison her again to another two-week pregnancy and spawn another litter of the dreadful offspring. Each time his body slammed into her, more sperm launched inside of her to find their mark.

Taimado and Aurelia were both facing the opposite direction on the bed; Taimado had never imagined that Goldie could get past all of his elite forces. He didn't see her coming. Goldie sprang into the air, doing a complete flip so that her legs would land over Taimado's head and around his neck from behind. She thrust her body back after the fancy move, just as the last loads of this orgasm filled Aurelia's love box. As his body was pulled back, his long shaft pulled from her pussy. His dick continued to spray cum over the back of Aurelia's shoulders and head like a fire hose. The move angered Taimado, not wanting to lose a drop of his liquid gold from Aurelia's cunt.