Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers

"Your pussy feels so god damn good when you're cumming." John said.

"I've cum for you now cum for me baby...fill me with your love." Kelly said.

John started fucking Kelly harder. The sound of flesh on flesh with the very wet and sloshy sound of Kelly's pussy being fucked by John's hard cock filled the room.

"I'm getting close baby." John said.

"I can feel your cock swelling...let me have it baby." Kelly said.

John locked eyes with Kelly and John buried his cock deep inside his wife and the pressure that had been building in his balls finally released as a torrent of cum erupted deep into Kelly's pussy. John held his cock inside her for a minute before pulling out, pulling himself out from between Kelly's legs, moving beside her on the bed, and kissing her.

"I love you so much baby." John said.

"I love you too." Kelly said.

They both lay motionless on the bed. Eric realized that they were done so he stopped filming.

"And we're done." Eric said.

Robert and Mark stopped filming and Tom stopped recording sound. The 8 people that had witnessed John and Kelly fucking looked around at each other; they were all a little red in the face and clearly excited.

John and Kelly opened their eyes when they heard Julie, Amy, Susan, and Lisa all clapping. They sat up on the bed and saw their 8 friends standing to one side of the bed. They'd been aware of them the entire time, but they'd put them out of their minds. Kelly instinctively pulled her top down and pants up; John grabbed the towel he'd dropped near the bed at the start and covered himself with it.

"How'd we do Eric?" John asked.

"Unprofessionally that was one of the hottest fucking things I've ever seen. Professionally, I got a lot of useful information out of it. I don't know if you noticed me adjusting the lights a little; you were kind of occupied. When you first laid Kelly back on the bed the lighting was a little off, but I was able to adjust. What did you two think of your first time filming?" Eric asked.

"It was certainly interesting. It was tough to remember to hold the camera watching something like that. I know I learned a lot from it though. We're going to have to coordinate our spacing for the movie." Mark said.

Robert nodded.

"Yeah, at the start Mark and I were trying to get the same shot that Eric was. Mark and I have to realize that Eric is camera 1 and we're cameras 2 and 3 so we're supposed to be getting different shots. It doesn't do us any good to have 3 cameras 2 feet apart getting the same shot." Robert said.

Eric nodded.

"Yeah, I tried to give you guys some hand directions, but you weren't looking at me so you didn't see them. We'll definitely have to work that out." Eric said.

"When we're filming the movie we'll have an idea of what they're going to be doing so we should be able to coordinate where we'll be for each part." Robert said.

"That's true; we'll work out a shooting plan for the movie." Eric said.

"How was it for you guys? How was it having the cameras around and having us watching?" Amy asked.

Kelly shook her head.

"At first it was really strange; John could probably feel the butterflies in my stomach. Once we got into it though, all of you blended into the background. I knew you were there, but you didn't bother me much more than the dresser bothered me." Kelly said.

John nodded.

"I was focused on Kelly the whole time so I only saw the cameras once or twice and I hardly noticed you 4 at all." John said.

"Well we sure noticed you; that was a hot show you put on." Julie said.

John smiled.

"So what's next?" John asked.

"I think we should take a break to...well fuck it...there's no sense bullshitting, we should take a break to fuck our own spouses." Tom said.

"I'll second that." Amy said.

"Okay, but let's try to be quick about it. If we're going to do something outside today we should do it before it gets too hot." Eric said.

"Outside?" Kelly asked.

"We're supposed to shoot out there for the movie." Eric said.

Tom walked over to the door leading from the master bedroom out onto the upper deck. He opened the door and looked outside.

"There's nobody on the beach right now so nobody will see us." Tom said.

"We don't have to go out there if you don't want to baby." John said.

"It's okay...as long as there's nobody around." Kelly said.

"We've got enough people to keep an eye out for anyone coming close. It will be tough not to watch, but we'll have people keep an eye out and give you a warning if we see anybody." Julie said.

"Are we going out onto the beach or just out onto the deck?" Kelly asked.

"Either way is fine; I need something out there to get the lighting information for the movie." Eric said.

"How about we try the shower? It's right up by the deck so if someone does come along we'll be able to get inside really quick." John said.

Kelly nodded.

"Okay; we can do it in the shower out there." Kelly said.

"We're taking a fuck break first though." Julie said.

"I'll need a few minutes to get the cameras ready to go outside as well." Eric said.

"That's fine by us, we've got to put on our bathing suits and a few minutes to rest wouldn't hurt us." John said.

"We'll put ours on before we go out there too." Amy said.

"Yeah, if we're going to be out on the beach we might as well wear our new bikinis." Julie said.

"Less talk...more fuck." Mark said.

Everyone laughed, but they agreed with his point. John and Kelly headed downstairs to their bedroom to put on their bathing suits. The other 4 couples scrambled to their bedrooms to fuck. John and Kelly went out and sat on the lounge chairs on the deck to wait for everyone.

"It's kind of hot knowing that they're all in there fucking because they excited watching us isn't it?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I guess so; it's kind of strange though." Kelly said.

"It's not strange; it's awesome. We did a little role play since this isn't our house and you weren't actually heading down to volunteer, but we didn't do anything that we haven't done hundreds of times before and they were all so worked up that they had to go fuck. We're not porn stars...we're just people." John said.

"That's true, but how excited would you be right now if we'd just stood there and watched Eric and Julie have sex? What about if it was Mark and Susan? Their excitement has as much to do with how insane this all is as it does with what we did." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"The insanity of it all makes it that much hotter. We shared a deeply intimate experience with our friends. They didn't participate, but they witnessed us pleasuring each other. The movie is going to be different; you and Tom will be watching me with Lisa...I don't love her, my name's not Troy, her name isn't Emily. We might have added a little fantasy to the set up, but this was real, this was raw, this was John and Kelly." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I am curious to see what it looks like when Eric gets it all cut together." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"It's gonna be hot." John said.

"How long do you think they'll be?" Kelly asked.

"I'd say another few minutes. They won't need very long to get off with as worked up as they were." John said.

"So we're going to do it in this completely exposed shower?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"What better place?" John asked.

"Are we going to have lines this time?" Kelly asked.

John shook his head.

"We don't need them this time; we'll just turn on the shower and go at it." John said.

"I assume you'll be doing me from behind; there's not really a good way to do anything else there. There's not a bench or anything and I certainly don't want to lay in wet sand." Kelly said.

John nodded.

"That's the scene I'm supposed to have with Julie out here. I was thinking we could maybe do that thing where I'm standing and your wrap your legs around me too." John said.

"That could be fun." Kelly said.

Kelly kept looking up and down the beach for any sign of people.

"It's a beautiful day; I'm surprised that there's nobody on the beach on a nice weekend like this." Kelly said.

John shrugged.

"It's not a popular public beach; that's further up. This is a private area; most of the houses along here are weekend vacation houses for wealthy people. There's not a lot of public access to the beach itself for people to sneak out here. I didn't see any cars in front of the other houses when we got here so we must have picked a weekend when nobody else was coming. The whole beach will probably be packed Memorial Day weekend." John said.

"That's probably true. People might not have come this weekend because they'll be out here for Memorial Day." Kelly said.

"This wouldn't be a bad place to spend Memorial Day. Obviously we wouldn't be out here with the cameras like we are this weekend, but we could spend the weekend out here, have a cookout, and just enjoy the beach." John said.

"That would be fine with us." Tom said.

Tom and Lisa came out the sliding door onto the deck. Lisa was wearing the bright orange bikini she'd bought to wear in the movie; she saw John and Kelly looking at her and gave a little spin.

"Damn Lisa, that thing glows in the sun." John said.

Tom smiled.

"Are you talking about her bikini or her ass?" Tom asked.

John laughed.

"Both of them look fabulous." John said.

Within a few minutes the others all made it outside. Julie, Amy, and Susan were all in their new bikinis as well. In Amy's case that meant she was all but naked.

"Damn Robert, are you okay with Amy wearing that?" Eric asked.

Robert smiled as he looked at his nearly naked wife.

"I probably wouldn't be comfortable if she wore it around a bunch of strangers, but I don't tell Amy what to wear around you guys. You guys all saw her naked the other day anyway; besides, she looks incredible." Robert said.

Robert put his arm around Amy and rested his hand on her bare hip; he leaned in and kissed her.

"She looks damn good to me. So are we ready to go?" Julie asked.

"I've got the cameras ready for shooting in sunlight so if John and Kelly are ready we're ready to go." Eric said.

"I think we're ready. We talked about what we want to do while we were waiting for all of you." John said.

"How are we gonna shoot this Eric? Are we all going to be down on the beach?" Mark asked.

Eric shook his head.

"No, the deck gives us the opportunity for some different angles. It will be more complicated so I think you two should be down on the beach and I'll be up here on the deck." Eric said.

"Where should we be?" Julie asked.

"You'll have to stay off to the side; either over to that side of the deck or down on the beach on the other side of the stairs." Eric said.

"What about me? Where do I hide when we're out in the open like this?" Tom asked.

Eric looked at Tom and thought for a minute. He walked down off of the deck and looked at the supports for the deck and the outdoor shower.

"I think the best place for you on this one is under the deck behind all this stuff." Eric said.

Tom came down and looked where Eric was pointing.

"Whoever is filming from this side will see me." Tom said.

"We'll have to make sure that they don't pan that far over. Just stay back there and keep the sound boom right about here and we should be good." Eric said.

"Okay. Are we gonna start now? Should I get in there and get ready?" Tom asked.

"What do you think Kelly...are you ready?" John asked.

Kelly looked up and down the beach again; she didn't see anybody so she stood up.

"Let's do it." Kelly said.

John and Kelly walked down onto the beach behind the deck and walked over to the outdoor shower. The shower was an overhead rain-shower style head that was attached to the deck with the pipes running under the deck into the house. There was no sort of screen or floor; it was meant to be used while wearing a swimsuit to rinse salt water and sand off before entering the house.

Tom moved into position beneath the deck, Mark and Robert grabbed their cameras and took positions on the beach, and Eric took a position up on the deck where he could shoot down at John and Kelly as well as through the railing. Julie, Amy, Susan, and Lisa stood on the beach on the other side of the stairs.

"You guys might want to let the water run for a minute before getting under it; the shower doesn't get much use so it gets some air in the line and it kind of spits." Tom said.

John turned on the shower and they stood off to the side as water spit and sprayed for over a minute as the line filled with water. When the shower was fully spraying John looked around at everyone.

"Everybody ready?" John asked.

"We're good." Eric said.

"Okay, here we go." John said.

Eric, Robert, and Mark started shooting and Tom started recording sound. John stepped under the falling spray of the shower wet his hair, ran his fingers through it, and turned to Kelly.

"Come here baby." John said.

Kelly moved close to John and they kissed as the shower sprayed down on them. Robert was standing near the stairs and shooting towards them at an angle. Mark was near the end of the deck and shooting almost straight towards the stairs; he held a tight shot to keep Tom from showing up on the right side of the frame and the other wives from showing up on the left side. Eric was up on the deck and he was shooting down at the action.

John's hands moved up Kelly's back to release her bikini top; he pulled it off and tossed it to the sand. Kelly thrust her chest up and the water fell down on it as John kissed all over her breasts as his hands caressed them.

Mark and Robert adjusted their positions to get better shots as Kelly began rubbing the front of John's trunks. She pushed them down low enough that John's cock sprang out but his balls were still hidden. She squeezed and stroked her husband's cock as he kissed and caressed her breasts.

Eric moved from standing and shooting over the railing to sitting on one of the deck chairs and shooting through the narrow gap in the railing. The right and left hand side of his view were filled with the wide planks of the privacy railing, but through the gap he had the voyeuristic view that Kelly's character would have in the movie. Eric was all but hidden from John and Kelly, but he could see Kelly dropping to her knees and taking John's cock in her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby." John said.

Kelly sucked and stroked John's cock as Mark and Robert moved around to get different angles on the action. Eric moved from his seated position looking through the railing to standing near the railing and shooting from above. His view was fantastic as he looked almost over John's shoulder as Kelly sucked and stroked her husband's cock.

"I'm gonna cum baby." John said.

Kelly pulled her mouth off of John's cock and stroked him closer and closer until John couldn't take it anymore; he pushed her hand away and used his right hand to aggressively jerk himself over the edge.

All three cameras were in a great position to record what happened when John came. Several thick spurts of white cum erupted from John's cock; one hit Kelly on the left side of her face, but the rest coated her neck and especially her breasts.

"God damn baby...come here." John said.

Kelly got to her feet, John yanked her bikini bottoms down, she stepped out of them, John grabbed her by the ass, lifted her up, and quickly plunged his still hard cock into her. Kelly wrapped her legs around John's ass and her arms around his neck to help her stay in position.

John held Kelly by the ass and used his strong arms to bounce her up and down on his cock. Mark moved so that he could zoom in on John lowering his head to lick his cum off of Kelly's breasts as he fucked her. Eric moved back down to shoot through the railing again.

Having just cum John was in no danger of cumming quickly, but Kelly was getting pretty worked up being bounced on her husband's cock.

"That's it baby...fuck me...make me cum." Kelly said.

John buried his head in Kelly's chest as he slammed her up and down on his cock with all his strength. Within a few minutes Kelly was digging her fingernails into John's back as she came.

"Oh god I'm cumming!" Kelly said.

John fucked Kelly through her orgasm. When he felt that she'd recovered enough he pulled her off of his cock and had her stand on her own feet. John kissed Kelly for a moment before turning her around, bending her forward slightly and pushing his cock into her from behind. Because of where he was standing at the time Robert got a full frontal shot of Kelly and recorded the expression on her face as John pushed his cock into her.

The cameras quickly repositioned to record John fucking Kelly from behind as the water from the shower continued to fall on them. The sand had pretty good drainage but it was still becoming a soupy mess beneath them.

John groped Kelly's breasts as he drove his cock into her. Robert, still in front of Kelly, dropped to his knees where he was able to shoot up and capture John's cock as he fucked Kelly. Within a few minutes John was getting close and so was Kelly.

"I'm gonna cum." Kelly said.

"Me too baby." John said.

When John came he slammed his cock as deep into Kelly's pussy as he could and moaned as he unloaded inside her. At the same time he pinched Kelly's nipples which was enough to send her over the edge so they came together.

John held his cock inside Kelly for another minute before pulling out and allowing her to straighten up. Kelly turned around and she kissed John passionately.

"That was incredible." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Fucking out in the open like this is exciting isn't it?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"It's better than I expected." Kelly said.

They kissed again. John pulled his trunks back up over his cock, and Kelly grabbed her bikini. She rinsed off under the shower, rinsed the sand off of her bikini, and put it back on. John shut off the water.

The guys stopped recording. The other wives all started clapping.

"God damn guys, that was even hotter than what you did in the bedroom." Susan said.

John smiled; Kelly blushed.

"Tom, I think you need to do something about this shower. It's a muddy mess. Maybe a teak grate for people to stand on would be good." John said.

Tom came out from under the deck.

"I noticed how muddy it was getting. That's not a bad idea John; I'll get something like that before we shoot the movie." Tom said.

"Fuck break?" Amy asked.

"Fuck break." Robert said.

The others all headed inside to their rooms as John and Kelly walked up onto the deck and sat down to enjoy the warm sun while waiting for their friends to relieve their arousal.

"That was great baby. Was it okay for you?" John asked.

Kelly smiled and took John's hand.

"It was incredible John. I was much more aware of the people watching us this time and that was exciting. I was aware of them because I was afraid of being caught by someone else." Kelly said.

"So you found it exciting that people were watching us this time huh? That's a quick turnaround. You were worried about that earlier." John said.

"I know. Sex is a very intimate thing; it doesn't seem like something that should be viewed by others." Kelly said.

John laughed.

"Says the woman that enjoys watching pornos with us every month." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"That's different; people in pornos are performers...that's not real. When we make the movie in a couple of weeks we'll be having sex with people, but it will be a performance. You and me together has never been a performance; even with everyone watching us today it's just you and me...it's intimate." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Whether it was intended to be a performance or not, we had a very strong effect on the others." John said.

zeke81
zeke81
1,989 Followers