Home Made Porno Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

Kelly laughed.

"Yeah, this is twice where they've all rushed to their rooms to fuck after watching us." Kelly said.

"It's not fair when you think about it; they watched us, but they're all behind closed doors." John said.

"You could suggest that they all fuck in the same room next time." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"That's an idea. We're not all ready to consider swapping partners, but they might consider fucking their own partners in front of everyone else." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"That would be fun to watch. Where do you think they'll want us to shoot next?" Kelly asked.

"Eric said he wants to shoot in the kitchen, the upstairs shower, the living room, and maybe the hallway at the top of the stairs." John said.

"Are you gonna be up for all of that?" Kelly asked.

John laughed.

"Just try and stop me. If you get tired maybe one of the other girls will sub in for you." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"Would you like that? Do you want to fuck one of them this weekend?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"I've already been with three of them once apiece, I'm going to be with them again over the next few weeks, and then I'm going to be with them in the movie. Unless it was Susan, who I haven't been with, there's not much point in being with one of them this weekend." John said.

"Sure there is baby. You've been with Julie, Amy, and Lisa for the movie. This weekend is a training run for Eric, Robert, Mark, and Tom for the movie, but for us it's the two of us making a series of sex tapes. If you were with one of the other girls this weekend it would be for us...not for the movie." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Would you be okay with that? I know that you've had some up and down feelings about me being with them for the movie; would you be okay with me being with one of them for this?" John asked.

Kelly shrugged.

"It's a once in a lifetime kind of thing. You said yourself that if there's something we want to do and be able to watch over and over we should do it this weekend. If you wanted to fuck one of the other girls this would be your chance." Kelly said.

"That's assuming that any of them were interested in being in our sex tape and their husband was okay with it." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I think that Tom might volunteer Lisa for the job; as long as he got a copy of the video." Kelly said.

John smiled and shook his head.

"As tempting as it would be to fuck Lisa or one of the others as part of our sex tape collection, I think I want to keep it just us for now. Maybe we could do something like that tomorrow." John said.

"I wonder what time it is." Kelly said.

John turned his head and strained to look at the clock on the wall in the kitchen.

"I think it's a little after 10:00." John said.

"So we've got time to shoot one more location before lunch." Kelly said.

"Speaking of which, we probably shouldn't shoot in the kitchen and then make lunch there. Not that we'd make that big of a mess, but it would just feel weird." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"Good point. We just did a shower scene so I don't want to do the other shower yet either. What about the hallway upstairs?" Kelly asked.

"That would work for me. Eric will probably have to set up some lights." John said.

"That's fine, it won't take us an hour to fuck up there. If they finish relatively soon, Eric and the guys get the lights set up, and we do our thing, we should be done right in time for lunch." Kelly said.

"What should we wear for this one?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I had an idea about that; you probably won't go for it though." Kelly said.

"Try me." John said.

"Well in the movie when you and Amy are doing it at the top of the stairs you're being quiet so you don't get caught by your 'wife' and the other friends. What if we included the others in this and had Amy, Julie, Lisa, and Susan making lunch in the kitchen while you're wearing a bra and panties and I'm wearing your boxers and a wife beater?" Kelly asked.

John laughed and shook his head.

"Do you think your underwear will fit me?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"You might stretch it enough that I have to toss it afterwards, but it would be oh so sexy." Kelly said.

"If you say so baby. I'll tell you what...I'll do that if you'll ride Stan on the kitchen counter." John said.

Kelly was surprised.

"You brought Stan?" Kelly asked.

John smiled.

"You bet I did. I would love to have a video of you fucking yourself with that thing. If you'll ride Stan on the kitchen counter after lunch I'll wear the bra and panties before lunch." John said.

Kelly thought for a moment.

"Deal." Kelly said.

"Let's go inside and see if they're done yet." John said.

John and Kelly headed into the beach house. They walked through the kitchen into the living room and found Robert and Amy coming downstairs fully dressed. Right behind them were Tom and Lisa.

"We should really be charging you guys for the show if you're enjoying it so much." John said.

"You're using my house to make your own sex tape...I think that's payment enough." Tom said.

"So what's the next scene in your sex tape?" Amy asked.

Kelly smiled.

"I think you'll like it; we're going to do our own take on your scene with John up at the top of the stairs." Kelly said.

Amy smiled.

"That should be hot, I can't wait to see it." Amy said.

"Unfortunately you won't be seeing it." John said.

"Why wouldn't we be seeing it?" Tom asked.

"You guys will, but the women won't." John said.

"What? How's that fair?" Lisa asked.

"You guys are going to be in this one." Kelly said.

"Whoa...wait a minute. I'm not being in your sex tape. The movie is one thing, but..." Lisa said.

Kelly shook her head.

"It's not like that. You four will be making lunch for everybody and they'll show you in the kitchen while John and I are upstairs." Kelly said.

"Oh...so we don't get to watch?" Amy asked.

Kelly shook her head.

"Nope, and it's really too bad...you'd love the outfits we're going to be wearing." Kelly said.

"What are you going to be wearing?" Lisa asked.

"A bra and panties and boxers and a wife beater." Kelly said.

"Why would that be exciting?" Tom asked.

Kelly smiled.

"Because John will be in the bra and panties and I'm going to be in the boxers and the wife beater." Kelly said.

Amy and Lisa both smiled.

"Oh my god, that's hot!" Lisa said.

"We don't get to watch that?" Amy asked.

"Sorry, the excitement comes from us being dressed like that while you guys are downstairs without seeing us." Kelly said.

"I'm gonna have to sneak a peek at that." Lisa said.

"Sneak a peek at what?" Julie asked.

Julie and Eric were coming down the stairs and Mark and Susan came out of their room and started down as well.

"The next scene they're going to do is John wearing a bra and panties while fucking Kelly in a pair of boxers and a wife beater." Lisa said.

"That's gonna be hot." Susan said.

"Unfortunately we don't get to watch." Amy said.

"What do you mean?" Julie asked.

"We're going to be in the kitchen making lunch...they want us to be in the video...as they fuck without us seeing them." Amy said.

"No fair." Julie said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'll tell you what, if you guys make us lunch while we're doing this John and I will eat lunch wearing our outfits from the scene." Kelly said.

The other women all smiled.

"I suppose that's fair." Susan said.

"If we're gonna shoot up at the top of the stairs I've got to get some lights ready and adjust the cameras to shoot inside again." Eric said.

Mark, Robert, and Tom helped Eric get the equipment ready. John and Kelly went to their bedroom and started digging around in their bags. John pulled out a pair of boxers, a wife beater, and Stan.

"You really did bring him." Kelly said.

Stan was a 12 inch long dildo that was even thicker than John's cock.

"Of course I brought him; I wasn't sure you'd go for it, but I found a way to get you to do it." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I think I'm getting the better end of this deal." Kelly said.

"What are you gonna make me wear for this?" John asked.

Kelly dug around in her bag and pulled out a pink lace bra and panty set.

"Really? Pink? Of all the colors you could have chosen...pink?" John asked.

Kelly smiled.

"You'll look good in pink baby." Kelly said.

"Whatever. I think I'll change upstairs rather than walking through the house like that." John said.

Kelly and John took their wardrobe and headed upstairs.

"Where's the panties John?" Mark asked.

"I swear to god, if any of you so much as smile I'll throw you over the railing." John said.

"It will be hard not to laugh John; you'll look ridiculous in women's underwear." Robert said.

"Please tell me that they're pink." Tom said.

Kelly smiled.

"They are." Kelly said.

The guys all laughed. John clenched his fists; Kelly put her hand on his arm.

"Relax baby; you're doing this for me...they don't matter." Kelly said.

"Are we ready yet?" John asked.

"We're just about ready. How's this gonna work?" Eric asked.

"John and I are gonna go into the master bedroom and change. We're gonna come out and stand at the top of the stairs and play around." Kelly said.

"Okay. Mark, you'll be downstairs shooting up at them and into the kitchen as the girls make lunch. Robert, you'll be behind them...follow them out of the bedroom even. I'll be in the bedroom here shooting from the door. Tom you'll need to be in that room holding the boom just out of view from Mark's shot up the stairs. Girls, it's time for you to hit the kitchen." Eric said.

Julie, Amy, Lisa, and Susan headed into the kitchen and the guys grabbed their cameras and got in position. John and Kelly went into the master bedroom and changed. Kelly's large breasts filled out John's wife beater nicely, but the boxers were falling off unless she held them in place. As for John, the bra wouldn't go all the way around him to hook in place.

"Hang on; I'll take care of that." Kelly said.

Kelly quickly grabbed one of Tom's shoes, took the lace out of it, and tied the bra behind John's back with it.

"How are the panties?" Kelly asked.

John stepped into them and pulled the panties up his legs. He was glad he'd lost the weight because while the panties still didn't fit they at least made it up to his ass.

"They're a little small." John said.

Kelly smiled and tugged on the panties. She pulled them over John's balls leaving his cock out and pulled them up into his ass.

"That's good enough...you look so sexy like that." Kelly said.

Kelly kissed John.

"How do I look?" Kelly asked.

"You look a lot less ridiculous in my underwear than I look in yours." John said.

Kelly smiled. She went over and opened the door. Robert came into the room and suppressed a laugh.

"Start rolling." Kelly said.

Robert raised the camera and gave Kelly a thumb's up. Kelly went over to John and put her arms around his neck.

"You look so sexy like that baby." Kelly said.

"I feel ridiculous." John said.

Kelly smiled.

"I'm glad that you're willing to feel ridiculous if it makes me happy; that's a major turn on for me. I can't tell you how excited I am right now. What do you say we go out in the hallway and fuck?" Kelly asked.

"You want me to go out there with the girls downstairs? No way." John said.

"Please baby. I can't tell you how hot it would be to fuck you dressed like that when they might catch us. I promise I'll make it worth your while." Kelly said.

Kelly kissed John and reached down to squeeze his cock.

"Okay...damn I hate when you play dirty like this." John said.

Kelly smiled triumphantly, took John's hand, and led him out into the hallway; Robert followed them. When Mark, Tom, and Eric saw John wearing a pink bra and panties with his cock hanging out the top and flopping around it was all they could do to keep from laughing. Kelly leaned against the railing and pulled John to her.

"Can you hear them down there making lunch baby? They could come into the living room at any moment and see us. That's so hot. I'm so hot right now." Kelly whispered.

Kelly kissed John and started stroking his cock to get it hard. John grabbed Kelly by the back of the neck and held her forcefully.

"If you're gonna dress me up like a woman you're gonna make up for it by giving me extra special attention. Get on your knees and lick my balls." John whispered.

Kelly smiled as she lowered herself to her knees. Mark had a partial view from the bottom of the stairs in the living room. Eric's view was from half way behind John. Robert had the best angle with a side view as Kelly pulled the front of the pink panties down to pull out John's balls and started hungrily licking them. John smiled down at Kelly.

"Pump my cock with your hand while you lick my balls." John whispered.

Kelly reached up and started jacking John's cock while licking his balls.

"That's right baby. Kiss them...show me how much you love them." John whispered.

Kelly kissed all over John's heavy balls.

"Suck them. Suck one at a time and them both." John whispered.

Robert dropped to his knees and zoomed in as Kelly wrapped her hand around John's balls and pulled them tight down into the bottom of his sac. She wrapped her lips around one of John's balls and sucked it for a few seconds before moving to the other one. She opened her mouth wide and took both of his large balls in her mouth. John closed his eyes and moaned as Kelly sucked his balls.

John looked down at his wife with his cock covering one of her eyes and her forehead; he smiled. John pulled his balls out of Kelly's mouth.

"I may be the one in the panties right now, but this should prove to you that I'm still the man. Open your mouth wide." John whispered.

Kelly opened and John pushed his cock into her mouth. Kelly had never been able to take all of John's cock in her mouth; she could get all but the last two inches. John grabbed Kelly's head and held it in place as he quickly thrust forward pushing his cock past Kelly's gag reflex and into her throat. Kelly's nose was pressed against the smoothly shaved skin above John's cock.

John could feel Kelly trying to pull off of his cock so he released her head and she pulled her mouth off of his cock. She looked up at him with spit running down her chin and raw animal lust in her eyes. Kelly stood up and kissed John forcefully.

"Fuck me...fuck me right here." Kelly whispered.

John smiled, bent Kelly over, pushed the boxers she was wearing down her thighs, and plunged his cock into her.

What a sight they made. John, a tall fit man wearing a pink bra that was tied in place with a shoe lace and panties that only came half way up his ass was fucking Kelly, a fit but shapely woman with large breasts wearing a wife beater and a pair of men's boxer shorts. Eric, Robert, and Mark moved around to get better shots without ending up in each other's view.

Kelly's breasts were swinging wildly inside the wife beater as they hung from her body. She gripped the railing in front of her and pushed back against John as hard as she could as he fucked her. Mark kept panning from what was happening at the top of the stairs to the other wives in the kitchen as they were making lunch. It was clear that they could hear some of what was happening because they kept looking towards the living room and smiling.

Kelly pulled the wife beater up and bit down on it to help her suppress the sound of her orgasm. After a few more minutes John pushed his cock into Kelly so hard that he nearly pushed her over the railing as he came inside her.

When John pulled his cock out of Kelly she spun around and kissed him.

"God that was awesome." Kelly whispered.

"Something downstairs smells good; let's go see what's for lunch." John whispered.

John and Kelly turned away from their embrace and the guys stopped filming.

"Holy fuck that was hot." Tom said.

"Yeah, that may be the best scene yet." Eric said.

"How'd it look from down there Mark?" Robert asked.

Mark smiled.

"It was hot. It will look really hot for the movie too. There's no way they won't hear what's happening though. I didn't hear what they were saying, but I heard a lot of flesh on flesh and moaning and stuff." Mark said.

Susan came into the living room.

"We could hear that too. It sounded pretty hot." Susan said.

"That's okay; we're forgoing a certain level of realism for the movie so we'll just assume that they can't hear what's going on." John said.

"Is lunch ready? I'm starving." Kelly said.

"I'm surprised to hear that Kelly; you were chewing on a pretty big piece of meat there for a few minutes." Robert said.

Kelly punched John in the arm.

"Warn me before you shove your cock down my throat like that. You know I've never been able to take all of it like that before; I thought I was going to die." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"I wouldn't kill you baby...I like you too much." John said.

"Lunch is just about ready. Come on down...especially you John...we're all dying to see you." Susan said.

Everyone headed downstairs to the kitchen. When John walked in wearing a pink bra and panties with his cock and balls swinging free Lisa dropped a plate.

"Holy shit." Lisa said.

John shook his head as he grabbed a beer out of the fridge.

"Go ahead ogle, look, laugh...I've given up on caring." John said.

They all sat down and started having lunch.

"So what's the next scene?" Julie said.

"I figured you guys might want a break." Kelly said.

Lisa smiled.

"Yeah, we definitely want another fuck break after lunch. After that...what are you and John gonna do next?" Lisa asked.

John smiled.

"The next scene will be here in the kitchen and I'm not going to be in it. It's going to just be Kelly and Stan." John said.

"Stan?" Mark asked.

"That's what we named this big assed dildo that Kelly's got. It's short for Stanley like Stanley tools; that thing is a hammer." John said.

"How big is it?" Amy asked.

"It's 12 inches and thicker than me." John said.

"Wow. Kelly's going to masturbate with it?" Julie asked.

"She's gonna do all kinds of things with it. She's gonna play with it, jack it off, lick it, suck it, rub it all over her body, and then use the suction cup on the end to slap it down on the counter over there and fuck the hell out of it." John said.

The others were all excited by the idea of watching Kelly ride a big dildo. When they'd finished lunch John and Kelly went to their room to change as everyone headed to their rooms to fuck.

"Did you bring any lube with you?" Kelly asked.

John pulled a tube of lube out of his bag and tossed it on the bed beside Stan.

"I wouldn't ask you to take Stan dry." John said.

"You're so good to me. I think I'll wear my tennis shoes so I don't lose my footing up on the counter. It might be a little slick if I'm barefoot." Kelly said.

John smiled.

"Shoes, socks, and nothing else...just the way Stan likes it." John said.

Kelly shook her head.

"Stan has a dirty mind." Kelly said.

"Of course he does...men get in trouble when they think with their cock...Stan is nothing but cock...that's the only brain he has to think with." John said.

Kelly laughed.

"Should I just go out there naked?" Kelly asked.

John shrugged.

"They've all seen what you've got at this point...if you had a robe maybe you could wear it." John said.

"That's a good idea; I wish I'd brought a robe." Kelly said.

"Here, wear one of my T-shirts...it's long enough to cover you until you're ready to go." John said.

John tossed Kelly at T-shirt; she put it on.

"God damn baby; you look good in that." John said.

John rubbed the front of his shorts. Kelly smiled.

"You've already fucked me 3 times today and you're still getting worked up over seeing me?" Kelly asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers