Hotel Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this little game we play! I miss it so much!"

"So do I! I can't wait to get you up to my room for round 2."

"I don't know if I have time for round 2 tonight, I need to get home soon." He said.

I raised my head up off of his chest and wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. I looked him straight in the eye as I leaned in and kissed him deeply. "I wasn't asking!"

"Oh, is that so!"

"Yes, it is. Now you either come up to my room and take me for your own, or you will never get to do this again."

"Well, since you put it that way, it is still kinda early." He said half chuckling.

I felt his cock soften inside of me. He had this huge grin on his face as he gently caressed my bare ass.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just really missed you this time. It seems like it is longer and longer between visits."

"I'll make a special trip to see you in a couple months."

"You say that every time and every time something comes up."

'Well, I am married, and I am busy, but I will try this time." I said as I raised up off of him. I slid over into the passenger seat and shot him a meaningful glance.

"What?" He asked.

"Is this where your wife sits?"

"Yes it is! Why?"

I raised myself up and pulled my skirt up from under me. I looked him in the eye as I sat back into the seat. "Just leaving you something to think about me with."

"You really are naughty!"

"Yeah, but that's what you love about me, right?"

"Of course!"

"Then let's get going, I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Ok," he said as he raised himself up and pulled his pants back up. He then got out of the car and started to walk around to my side. I leaned down to the floor, slipped on my shoes and grabbed my tiny panties. I then curled them up into a little ball and slid them under the seat. I don't know why I did it, but it seemed fun at the time. I straightened up as he opened the door. I swung my legs out, then parted them slightly, giving him a good view of what he was just inside of. He grinned as he reached out a hand to help me out of his car.

The elevator ride was something else. I was near the top floor of a 30 story hotel, so as the doors closed, I reached behind his head and pulled him into me for a long deep kiss. I ran my hands down his sides and to the crotch of his pants as he caressed my ass through my skirt. I undid his pants, then slipped my hands down his pants and started playing with his soft cock.

I felt his hands grasping my skirt, pulling it up ever so slowly as we rode up to my floor. I'm sure the people down below got an eyeful considering the elevator was glass. By the time we got to my floor, my skirt was completely bunched up over my ass. I heard the bell ding, let go of him and started to walk out the elevator. I watched him watch my ass sway as I walked, I could see him trained on my garter straps as they moved back and forth.

"Are you coming?" I said as I reached down and pulled my skirt down till it just barely covered my ass, but I could feel the cool air on my bare skin above the stockings.

"Soon!" I heard him say as he tried to fix his pants. I could see a big tent in them where his hard cock was resting.

"Good! We don't want you late for your wife and kids!"

"True," he said as he followed behind me.

I knew he could still see the tops of my stockings and my garter straps. My room wasn't too far from the elevator, but I was dying to get out of these clothes and feel him inside of me again. I opened the door, then turned around and told him, "Wait here for a minute, I have a surprise for you." Then closed the door on him.

I stripped down to just my push-up bra, garters, and stockings, went pee really quickly, then grabbed the matching black see-through nightie I had bought just for this. I slipped my high-heels back on, then got a wicked idea. I opened my makeup bag, pulled out the condoms and the case my diaphragm is in, opened the case, then took a picture of it all. I sent it first to my husband, then to Ray, who was still standing out in the hallway. I captioned it, "Ooops!" Then took a selfie in my outfit that left little to the imagination and sent it to my husband. I then turned off the ringer and set the phone on the counter.

Ray was standing there as patiently as a man could. I appreciated him for that. When he saw me as I opened the door, his eyes got big and he got a huge grin on his face. I ushered him in from the hallway, then started removing his clothing. As I undid his pants, I felt his phone vibrate in them. I was surprised at how long it took him to get my message. I looked up at him before I pulled his pants completely off and asked him if he was going to check it. "It might be important."

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and I pulled his pants the rest of the way off. I helped him step out of them as he started fumbling with his phone. I grabbed his hand and said, "Wait just a minute! I'll let you look at it in just a second."

With that I dropped down to my knees, grasped his softened cock and started stroking it. Once it started getting hard again, I leaned in and kissed the tip. He still had his phone in his hand but it was resting at his side. I licked up and down his shaft, savoring our mixed flavors, and just before I opened my mouth and took his cock into it, I motioned for him to look at his phone.

I watched his hand raise up as I leaned in and guided his now rock hard cock into my mouth. I reached up with my other hand and started caressing his balls, then slid my fingers back to his puckered little asshole. I started wiggling my finger around as I continued stroking and sucking his cock. I looked up and saw a huge smile cross his lips as he opened the picture I had sent him.

I felt his cock get even harder in my mouth as I played with his little rosebud. I could hear his breathing becoming labored. I slipped my finger out of his ass, then gently sucked his cock as I backed my mouth off of his cock. I felt him slip out of my lips, but when I opened my eyes, I was looking straight at his long, hard cock. I knew I was about to be speared by it again, and I felt my pussy tingle at the thought of it.

I stood up, kissed him on the lips, then turned around and walked towards the bed. When I got there, I turned around and looked at him with my "come get me" look, then spread my legs out, grasped my nightie in my hands, then slowly began raising it up. When I felt the cool, unrestricted air flow between my legs and over my ass, I bent forward, keeping the nightie above my ass. Just as I rested my elbows on the bed, I felt his hands grasp my bare skin around my waist. I looked down between my legs, and through the nightie I could see his rock-hard cock pointing towards me.

He moved up to me in a flash. I felt his cock press hard against my opening, then slip down and brush against my clit. He then slid it back into position and pressed against my opening again. This time I felt my muscles give and start to spread. I felt him slide the tip into me, then slide it back out. He pressed hard into me again, this time his cock slipped into me until it bottomed out. I felt my breath taken out of me for a second, but when I recovered, I felt his cock slamming into me from behind.

I leaned my head down onto the bed as I felt him slam his cock in and out of me faster than I had ever felt him do before. I turned my head and looked back at him, feeling his grip on my waist tighten. I could see his face contort as he focused on his release. I reached down and grabbed his balls as they swung back and forth. I pressed them against my clit, slowing him down a little.

I felt him press hard against me, pushing me onto the bed. I crawled slowly up onto the bed, then felt him press his weight down onto me. I wrapped my legs back over him and pressed down onto his ass cheeks with my heels. I could feel him thrusting into me harder and harder each time.

His head moved over to my ear, then I heard him whisper into it. "You really are naughty, aren't you?"

"What do you mean," I moaned out as I felt him press his cock deeper inside of me.

"That picture you sent, when did you take it?" He asked as he thrust his hard cock deep inside of me again.

"Just before I opened the door for you! I wanted you to know that I was completely unprotected earlier."

"What about now?"

"Nothing has changed," I said as I pressed my ass back into him, feeling his cock bottom out inside of me again.

"Promise?"

I pressed my ass back harder into him and started to raise up onto my elbows to give him better access to me. It didn't go unnoticed. I felt his cock slip forward into me even more, pressing hard against the back of my pussy. "Yes, Right there! I want to feel it!"

I turned my head back towards him as I felt him start thrusting even harder. "Are you gonna give it to me?"

"Is that really what you want?"

I arched my back a little more until it almost hurt. I felt him drive it home again, pressing even harder against the back of my pussy. "Oh Yes! Please! I want to feel it!"

"Oh God! I'm soo close! I can feel it!"

"Good, I want to feel it too! Slam it into me and cum deep inside of me, Cum inside my fertile unprotected pussy!"

"Oh... Oh God I'm there! I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, Please cum for me! Please cum inside of me!"

"Oh Fuck, I'm there I'm cumming inside of you!"

"Oh Yes, I feel it! I feel your cock pulsing inside of me! I feel your cum spraying deep inside of me. Hold my down and make me take it!"

I felt him rest his weight on me and grab my arms. I could feel his cock pulse and twitch deep inside of me, over and over again. I laid there, feeling his naked body pressed up against me, holding me down, claiming me as his. I pressed back into him as I felt his cock twitch for the last time. I felt his head rest on my shoulder as we both laid there in absolute bliss.

I heard him whisper, "but you didn't cum?"

"It's ok, I really enjoyed it and I'll make myself cum later."

"Damn, I wish I could be here for that!"

"So do I! I might send you a picture in the morning."

"I would love that."

"I hope so!"

With that I felt him lift off of me, then felt his cock slip out of me and rest between my legs before he rolled over. I curled up next to him feeling his cum drip out of my pussy and onto my leg.

"You really need to come back more often!"

"I know. I will."

"I hope this will be a reason to!"

"It will, I missed our little game. No one plays it as well as you do." I said as I leaned in and kissed him. "I guess I need to get you ready to go, huh?"

"Sadly, yes, but please don't wait so long between visits."

"I won't," I said as I raised up. I felt a gush of his cum slip out of me. I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. "Damn, you really filled me up!"

"Given this opportunity, I didn't hold anything back."

I gave him a sly grin, then walked over to him and laid down on him, "You really were trying to knock me up, huh?"

"Maybe!"

"Well, I guess only time will tell, huh?"

"Yep! I guess I will find out next time you come see me."

"You think?" I giggled into his chest. "We will see." I said as I found his clothes and started handing them to him.

He dressed pretty quickly, then gathered the rest of his stuff. I walked him to the door and gave him a long goodnight kiss then closed the door. I walked into the bathroom, sat down to pee, then grabbed my phone.

"Really baby?"

"Yep! He just left!"

"How many times did he cum inside you?"

"Twice. I would have liked more but I'll take what I can get."

"And I take it both times were bare?"

"Uh Huh!"

"Such a naughty wife! What are you doing now?"

"I'm gonna go make myself cum for the second time tonight then go to bed. What are you doing? What are you wearing?"

"I just got back to my room, getting ready to change."

"What are you changing into?"

"What would you like me to change into?"

"The pink nightie and matching thong I bought you!" I said.

"Oh really? Well, I already have the pink thong on, but I can put the nightie on for you. Do you want a picture?"

"Of course!" I walked over to the bed, plugged in my phone and waited for him to send me something. I laid down on the bed and started playing with my breasts through the nightie, then let my hands wander down between my legs. Just as I pulled my nightie up, exposing my naked pussy, I heard my phone vibrate. I opened the message up and cleared my eyes, making out my sexy husband all dolled up in a very sexy satin pink nightie with Lace trim.

The next picture was him pulling it up in back and showing me his ass in a matching pink thong. I started rubbing my clit, then aimed the phone down between my legs and took a picture of my bare, used pussy with a little cum leaking out and my finger resting on my clit. I sent him the picture then waited for him to respond.

I loved the new pic of him laying in bed, stroking his hard cock with the nightie pulled up and his panties pulled down.

"Good Boy! Are you gonna cum?"

"Yes!" What are you thinking about?"

"You taking 2 loads of cum deep inside of you with no protection!"

"Why?"

"Well, it turns me on thinking you could get pregnant by someone else!"

"Really? Cause it was a little bit of an accident, and please don't be mad, but I'm not completely safe this week."

I waited for a few minutes, then started playing with my clit again. I was getting really close to cumming when I felt my phone buzz.

The picture made me cum hard. I felt my toes curl up and it radiate from my feet to my head. When I was done, I texted him back, "What made you cum so fast?"

"What you just said!"

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm about to cum again! Is it true?"

"100% true. I was planning on making him pull out in the car, but I came, then he came seconds later. I was lost and when it was all done, it was too late. I thought about inserting the diaphragm in before the second time, but had a really naughty thought. I sent you and him the picture. It drove him crazy! Then just before he came, I made him hold me down and make me take all of it. He was like an animal. It was all about him cumming. I loved it!"

"Fuck!! I just came again!"

"Show me!"

I received another picture with a second load, even larger on his belly. "I didn't know this would turn you on. I'm pretty buzzed. I was afraid you would get mad!"

"Not mad!!"

"Good!" I will remember this then. I'm crashing though! Sweet Dreams!"

"Same to you darling. I love you!"

The next morning, I didn't remember much about the night before. It seems the drinks the bar was mixing were really strong. I had a pretty bad headache so I went into the bathroom and took some aspirin. I walked back over to the bed and grabbed my phone. I started reading all the texts between my husband and me. I just stared at them for a while until it finally sunk in that I could have gotten pregnant the night before. It did turn me on seeing how hot it made my husband.

Three weeks later, when my husband and I were home together, I realized how much this turned him on. I let him go bare with me that night, considering, and he came three times that night inside of me. He kept telling me how naughty I was and how much it turned him on. I could tell from how full I was that he had been saving it up. I asked him what turned him on so much when we were through.

"It's just how naughty it is. You being married, coming home full of someone else's cum, and him possibly impregnating you. What would you do if you are pregnant?"

I honestly don't know. I don't know if I should keep it or not. It kinda scares me a little. If I get pregnant, I would have to take a desk job, then you would be the one out traveling all the time. I would be stuck at home all the time. I don't know if that is something I want yet."

"I can understand that. Well, then let's hope for the best."

"What would you want me to do?"

"I don't know, actually. I do understand how you feel and I can respect that. I think it would be best if we just cross that bridge when we get there."

"I suppose so. I will tell you though, just because I took this chance, does not mean that you get to have any type of risky sex. I don't want some slut knocking on our door that you had a one night stand with holding your baby. I don't think I would be alright with that."

"Oh, really? Double standards, huh?"

"Please tell me that won't happen!"

"Well, now that you mention it, one night I was with this girl and I swear I was wearing a condom, but somewhere during all of it, either she took it off or it fell off, but I didn't realize it. I remember laying down on the bed, she was riding me cowgirl. I was holding her hips as she was riding me for everything I was worth, I just remember her telling me to cum, that she wanted me to cum inside of her. I got really close, then went to push her off of me, but she was in a very difficult position to move off of me easily. I think I came, but I don't remember completely. I hope you're not too mad at me."

I sat there thinking for a minute. I was a little shaken. Finally I asked, "When was this?"

"A few years ago. I have never heard from her again. I'm really sorry."

"Is this why you get turned on by this?"

"No, actually I have had this fantasy ever since we started hanging out. I just thought it would be something you wouldn't like. You were so adamant about not having kids."

"But it turns you on thinking about me sleeping with another guy and coming home pregnant?"

"Yes, very much so." He grabbed my hand and pulled it over to him. He ran it down his stomach to his lower abdomen, then right to his very stiff cock hiding under the sheets. "Does it turn you on?"

"Which part?"

"You coming home with someone's baby growing inside your belly?"

I felt something stir inside of me when he said it. I knew I should be disgusted by it, and I really don't know if it was his hard cock in my hand or something else, but I could tell I was getting very turned on again.

I leaned in to him, stroking his cock a little faster, then whispered into his ear, "I have never actually thought of it before, but sitting here talking to you about it, knowing that there is a chance that I could already be is turning me on. I don't think I could do it on purpose, but the idea of me 'accidentally' coming home pregnant to you is pretty hot."

I heard him sigh and I kept stroking his cock; "but you don't get to take that chance again." I said and I stopped stroking his cock.

I pulled the sheet back and looked down at his rigid cock. I could feel myself wanting to straddle him and slip him deep inside of me again, but I wanted to punish him for being bad. I tried looking away, but my body won out. I raised up, then straddled him, planting my pussy right over his cock. I pushed it down flat onto his stomach, then started thrusting my pussy back and forth on his cock. I still hadn't decided if I was going to reward him with letting him put it inside me again, but I could feel myself getting even more turned on.

"So you don't want to be the one that knocks me up?" I said defiantly.

"I do, but the thought of it happening by someone else really turns me on."

I felt myself slide up his cock until the tip brushed past my clit and popped up slightly into my opening. I started sliding back, feeling his cock start to penetrate my opening for the fourth time tonight. I leaned forward to kiss him deeply, holding the tip of his cock just inside of me.

I kissed over to his neck, then up to his ear, then whispered, "I'm late!" as I pushed back into him, feeling his cock penetrate me completely.

"Really?" He said as I continued to slide my body back and forth, squeezing my muscles down on his cock as I bottomed out, then sliding back up.

123456...9