How to Fill an Empty Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The funny thing is that even though she saw a fat old woman in the mirror when she looked at her reflection, she was probably the only one who believed that. Yes she had a little belly but as was said in the movie Pulp Fiction, a belly like hers was sexy not fat. The rest of her was nothing but curve after curve. She had 34dd breasts that to this day only sagged slightly and an ass that probably would have been more at home on one of the sista's in the hood. Her hair was pitch black and cut in a very sexy bob and when she walked down the street it was no surprise that men even younger than her daughter would turn their heads. She wasn't tall only measuring in at 5' 5" but every inch of her screamed sex. People who were into watching porn had more than once told Jack that she could be Ava Adams twin sister except with real boobs.

To describe Katie would be easy because she was just a younger version of her mom. The major differences were in hair color and style, Katie's was a chestnut brown but it was luxuriously long reaching down into the middle of her back. In fact one of their favorite mother daughter bonding moments was the nightly brushing of her hair.

Every night since she was a little girl and even up until when she moved out in August Donna would take an hour out of her night. She would sit in her daughter's bed with her and they would talk about anything and everything. While they were doing that Donna would be brushing her daughter's beautiful hair. In fact when she had been home during the Christmas holidays Katie had made sure to have her mom do it every night. She told Donna how much she missed having her do that all the time and it was always at bed time that she missed her mother the most.

Of course neither one of them knew it at the time but that sense of intimate closeness that had been fostered between them would be the bond that would eventually change their lives and everyone around them.

As Jack Calloway drove into his office he was trying to get over the rattling confrontation with his wife just a short time ago. As she was raging at him he couldn't see any sign of the woman he had fallen in love with twenty two years ago. It was as if someone else had taken possession of her and spit her aside.

He was terribly concerned about his wife's state of mind especially since the last holiday season had passed. She just seemed like a shell of herself and had no motivation whatsoever. She wallowed around the house basically doing the bare bones minimum to keep the place clean. Even her dinners had turned into lackluster uninspired affairs. That was one of his biggest red flags because Donna had absolutely made the kitchen in their home her domain. She loved to cook and experiment with different foods.

Jack remembered how they had first met and it brought him back to much happier times. They had actually met at an elective cooking course while they both were attending St. Johns University. He had enrolled because the rumor was it was an easy way to meet women in an unintimidating place. He had always felt tongue tied around girls and it got even worse if he found them attractive.

He was paired with the then Donna Argento in the first team exercise in the kitchen and his tongue magically unwrapped itself. He didn't know why but he felt like talking with her was the easiest thing he'd ever done. It was even more surprising to him because to him she was also the most beautiful woman he'd ever met. She seemed shy and withdrawn and when he asked her why she took the course her answer floored him. It was an answer straight out of the June Cleaver handbook; she said she wanted to be the best cook she could be for her future husband. She told him that the if the way to a man's heart was through his stomach she wanted the best way to get there.

From anyone else this might have sounded naïve and simple but hearing it from her it seemed so sincere. He remembered how throughout the course they tried to make sure they were paired together as often as possible. It seemed they made a great team in the kitchen too because they almost always won any competitions with other teams.

Their love of food just naturally led to them going out to different restaurants to taste and experience different styles of cuisine. It was over those dinners that they both discovered that they had fallen in love. For him she was dream come true, a beautiful woman who made him feel confidant and admired. For her she found a guiding light, someone to lead her out of the sheltered life of her parent's oppressive religious beliefs.

He was just a little dismayed at first by her attitudes towards physical intimacy and remembered back to her reaction the first time his hand caressed her breast. It was once again a throwback to the old 1950's days of chastity and control. She shoved his hand violently off her breast and accused him of thinking she was some kind of whore. They had gotten to the point of openly making out but their hands had always been in control before that.

Well her reaction was so out of character with what he had come to know of her up to that point that he got scared and left. He knew she was a virgin and he even knew she intended to stay that way till she was married but all he was doing was trying to feel her breast. It had taken all of his self control to not try it on any earlier dates because she was such a knockout. He felt that he had met his muse and there wasn't anything he couldn't do if she was by his side. But her reaction left him nervous and confused.

After he left her at her dorm and went home Donna broke down crying, she was so deeply in love with Jack and didn't want to lose him. She hadn't really shared anything with him yet about her parents and their stunted attitudes towards expressions of physical love. She was scared to chase him away and so she never brought it up. She now knew that she couldn't wait anymore and called him the next day.

They met up in their usual favorite boutique coffee shop, a new place called Starbucks. It seemed to make having a simple coffee a special experience and they had couches and chairs like a living room. So they took a corner couch and she spilled it all out to him, all the attitudes that had been hammered in her head through the years. How sex was a dirty thing that only beasts enjoyed. How men and women had to control the beast in themselves and should only have sex for making children.

She even went on to tell him how her own mother had caught her playing with herself one day and had ran her hands under scalding water to try and wash away the sin. She had never tried to masturbate since that day and had no idea of what an orgasm was or how it felt to have one. She told him how when he put his hand on her breast she just had a subconscious reaction because when he did it she could hear her own mother calling her a whore.

After she was finished Jack's heart was breaking for her, for all the lies and pain she had been fed. It had all been told to her by the people that were supposed to love her the most. The one's that were supposed to help prepare her for her future in the world. Instead she had been evilly betrayed and abused in a mostly psychological form of torture through her whole life.

He vowed to himself that his love for her would see them through this because she was the one for him and he knew it deep in his heart. He wasn't naïve enough to think it would be an easy path either. He knew that the two of them would have to help her jump over some serious emotional hurdles but he had faith that their love would give them all the strength they needed.

It was six months after that outburst that he proposed to her and asked her to be his wife and his mate. He remembers her teary eyed joyous "Yes" to his asking. They had held each other tightly and whispered vows of undying love to each other that night. It was also the first night he got to see Donna naked. It was only done under the stipulation that no touching would go on but he wanted them both to see each other. Kind of an unveiling of the body after an unveiling of their heart through their engagement.

The expression on her face when he revealed himself still stays with him till today. He wasn't a small man down below and when she saw his 9" cock she couldn't take her eyes off of it. He could see how badly she wanted to touch him but she just couldn't and wouldn't cross that step yet. He could also see fear in her eyes but he knew he had the patience to get her past that.

Ironically it was her own religion that had helped her overcome her earlier twisted upbringing and allowed the two of them to start heading down a path of true intimacy. Jack had done some research and had found a Catholic church that offered couples premarital counseling to help them get past any issues that might interfere with their marriage. He had suggested it to her and after initially getting defensive and being scared at the idea she had agreed. It had been an eye opener because Donna was able to refute almost all of her parent's puritanical beliefs through a respected man of their church.

The priest they met with was so patient and considerate with them that she finished the counseling sessions eagerly looking forward to her honeymoon night instead of fearing it. It was after they had finished that they touched each other for the first time. It was so sweet and tentative at first that it left her whole body blushing. He remembers her first tentative grasp on his penis and how she looked like she thought it would burn her. Then they had eventually moved to masturbating in front of each other which had been an adventure too. It took a lot for her to do that because the aftermath of her mother's discovery earlier in her life was probably one of the biggest mental scars for her to get over.

By the time their wedding had arrived Jack with the help of the counseling had been able to get Donna somewhat comfortable with the idea of sex. They had gone as far as masturbating each other but had gotten no further. Her reaction to his cumming the first time she jerked him off was so priceless. She got all giddy and excited that she had been able to make him feel so good that she took her hands still covered with his cum and started clapping. The result was a sharing of his semen over both of their bodies. They had laughed so hard after that and had just fallen onto the bed holding each other. He felt like that was the final blockade to her becoming a more mature and confidant person in their intimacies.

That's not to say that their wedding night was without problems but through his patience and her willingness to move forward they got past it. Then over the years Donna had become more and more comfortable with her sexuality and with the idea that sex wasn't some filthy evil thing that only dirty people did. She herself started pushing their boundaries after reading about different positions and methods that couples could share. She took him in her mouth for the first time on their first anniversary and allowed him to do the same later that night.

The culmination of it all was their tenth anniversary and he remembered it vividly when she offered him her anal virginity. He had been shocked but ecstatic at the same time because he had never bothered to even ask her for that. He felt that the strides she had taken in their marriage up to that point had been amazing. So when she went that last final step he knew she had not only totally escaped her parent's shadow but had eclipsed them by becoming a totally fulfilled woman sexually.

The years that followed after that had always seemed fulfilling to the both of them and he had no complaints. There of course had been some ebbs and flows during the twelve years after that but nothing as severe as what he was living through right now. Months without sex with a woman who up until last year had initiated their lovemaking just as frequently as he had. She had grown over twenty two years from being a woman who treated the idea of sex as a necessary plague to one who needed sex as much as he did.

That's one of the reasons he had started to let slip his darkest fear this morning. He was so afraid that her needs were being met elsewhere that it made him shake when he thought about it. Donna was his life and his soul, the idea that someone else was enjoying what only he had ever tasted was as heartbreaking a thought as he could have. He of course wasn't sure about this and if he examined it more closely he would realize this wasn't the answer. She was just way too despondent all the time for someone who was having an affair.

The same way she had women friends who had experienced the forbidden fruit of sex outside their marriage, he had male friends that had strayed too. He knew the signs in them of when they were cheating and he saw none of the same signs in his wife. His friends had told him how they would make sure to give extra attention to their wives at times to keep them from being suspicious. Donna was far from doing that in fact she wasn't giving anyone or anything any extra attention.

There had been no suspicious phone calls, no unanswered calls when he would try her. When he got her she always sounded the same, no out of breath answering of the phone. No the more he thought about it the more he doubted an affair was the answer, but he needed some answers.

He decided that he would reach out to Katie and see if her mom had mentioned anything to her that might be bothering her. If anyone would know it would be her. Donna and she had such an amazing relationship as Katie was growing up that he found himself slightly jealous at times. Some girls develop into daddy's girls as they grow but Katie was definitely a mommy's girl.

The two of them could easily be seen as best friends or sisters if you ran into them on the street. The only give away was Donnas' slightly older appearance, although from a distance that appeared minimal. The two of them were always hugging and giggling together and he sometimes felt like they had their own inside jokes and secrets that he wasn't privy too. He never mentioned his slight jealousy to Donna either because he was happy that she had someone close like that.

After her liberation from her parent's teachings she had pretty much lost all of her family. They accused her of being a harlot and a whore. They could never accept Jack because he wasn't Roman Catholic and felt like Donna had turned her back on them and Christ. It had all come to a head when Donna confronted her mother and father with their counselor's conflicting opinions of their teachings. It didn't matter to them that he was a priest; to them he was a devil in disguise trying to lead their daughter into a life of depravity.

Of her 4 sisters and 3 brothers she only had contact with one of her sisters. It wasn't even close contact but it was something. Her sister Doreen felt torn between two worlds every time she saw Donna and had never been able to pull herself away from her parents. She was still living with the oppressive shadow they cast over most of their children's lives. Periodically she missed Donna and would reach out to her but each time after she felt dirty.

So that left Donna with few outlets as far as friends go because the wives of their mutual friends almost all had jobs and weren't available for daytime socializing. She was the only stay at home wife amongst any of them so during the day she really had no one to reach out to. So her bond with their daughter had grown stronger and stronger through the years.

Then of course there was their nightly ritual, he couldn't exactly remember when it started. Every night without fail Donna would go to their daughter's room and brush her hair for an hour. Most of the times it was done with the door closed and it bothered him slightly. He actually asked her about it once and she told him that it was girl talk time and Katie felt more comfortable that way. It was just another one of the things that led him to think about those inside secrets.

He knew that she was slightly upset when Katie left home for school in the fall but she seemed to bounce right back over the holidays when she returned home. Of course they hadn't seen Katie for more than a few days since then because she was so taken up with her first year of college.

Maybe that was the answer, could it be that simple he wondered. Could the void of Katie being gone all the time just have left his wife in this state of mind? He needed to call his daughter and talk with her, he wanted to see if she was aware of her mom's current condition or not. If it was the cause of it they would have to discuss ways to get past it. Donna needed to realize that their little girl was now a grown woman who was starting a life of her own. Donna needed to get out of the house and find something that she liked doing to occupy her time.

Katie Calloway was lying in her bed in the arms of the latest of her boy toys just waking up from too little sleep after fucking the night away. She looked over at him and smiled, this was their third time together and she knew it was almost time to pull the plug on him but boy could he fuck. She had lost count of the orgasms he gave her and by the time they were finished her pussy was purring like a well fed cat.

Since she had moved out of her house last fall she had entertained a number of men in her bedroom. She only had one rule when it came to sex; no one got more than four times in the saddle with her. She felt that four was the number where people started developing feelings for their partners and that was the last thing she wanted in her life.

She loved sex and loved the raw intensity that two grinding bodies created as they pushed towards an orgasm. To her there was nothing comparable to it in the world; she just didn't want the emotional attachments that were the result of it sometimes. The emotions just got in the way of being able to let go of herself and not care how her partner looked at her. She could be as slutty as she felt like at the moment and not care about any lasting impressions.

Ever since the night she lost her virginity and got dumped by the same guy on that very night she had chased a life of casual sex. She had thought she was in love with that first guy and had given him her flower as a gift only to have it trampled on and her heart broken all in the same night.

It had been her mother who had gotten her through the hurt and depression afterwards. She remembered returning home in tears to find her mother waiting for her in the living room. She had been sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand obviously waiting her arrival. Her mother had known beforehand that Katie was going out that night with the full intention of losing her virginity. They had discussed it extensively leading up to that night.

Her mother tried to give her as much advice as she could but it wasn't very helpful because her mom had given her virginity to her dad after they were married. She couldn't believe that people actually still did that wait till married thing in today's world. She had been curious about sex since she was fourteen and wanted to start enjoying all the screaming orgasms her girlfriends claimed they were getting.

She was sixteen the night of that ill fated encounter; she didn't know how special it was to have a mom who accepted what she wanted back then. Most mother's would have locked her up in her room and thrown away the key till she was eighteen. Instead her mom was the complete opposite, she never encouraged her to do it but she let her know that if she decided to go ahead with it she would be there for her afterwards.

Donna had even insisted on taking her to the doctor and getting her on the pill because the last thing she wanted was for Katie's life to get sidetracked by a teen pregnancy. They had gone to a doctor that didn't know Jack and paid in cash too so he would never see the record. It was one of the special secrets she shared with her mom.

123456...8