Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to watch" Julie said. And with those words, I felt my pussy flood with moisture.

"Then I'll give you something worth watching, and having you see me naked will be the what I'll enjoy the most." With that, I release the clasp at the front of my bra and slowly let my girls fall out. I let the bra slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor. I cupped each breast with my hands and shape them. I lifted and squeezed them till they are long and pointed. I whispered to Julie "I can suck my own nipples, but sometime tonight I hope you'll suck them for me. Then as Julie watched, I raised my left breast up to my lips and sucked in the extended flesh.

Jack:

This situation is getting a little intense. Julie and Kat are both exposed in their bra and panties and I'm sitting here in Julie's underwear. Then when Kat walks over to Julie I get to gaze at the most gorgeous ass.

I see Julie reach out and touch Kat, but I can't see where she touched her. The next thing I know, Kat takes her bra off then hikes one leg up on the edge of the sofa cushion and puts her hands to her breasts. At that point I need to release my beast and promptly do so. I see Julie lean forward and stretch till her face is near Kat's pubic area. And with that I started to stroke myself. After just a few moments they broke up the private show and came over to me. They both kneel, one on each side of me.

HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS

Julie:

When Kat's fingers stroked her mound, I knew I had to touch her. She was almost daring me to. So, why not. When my fingers reach her, I find her thin panties damp with moisture. I can feel the warmth of her skin flowing from the mound to the soft cloth. I can envision her fleshy folds, all wet and warm, her slick lips , and her musky scent. I barely touch her, yet she closes her eyes and tilts her head back. I know she is enjoying it, I can tell from her soft moans as my finger skips across her mound. It's then I know that I want her to do the same to me. But when I looked over at Jack, I see he has pulled his penis out, and I freeze.

I have only seen four penises up close and personal: my brother's when we were younger, my high school boyfriend Bill's, my college lover Jim's, and my husband's.

Bill was my 2nd penis, but my first real lover. We were introduced to each other in early spring and were a hot couple from the moment we met. After about a month of dating we discovered the drive-in theater. It was harmless fun at first, but it some progressed to getting naked in the back of his VW van. His van was perfect with the center seat thrown out and blankets and pillows thrown in. The two of us would go to the drive-in almost every Friday and Saturday night. At first we just necked for hours. But then one night I'd had enough of the sexual frustration. I had to do something, or we were just going to kiss forever. So, I took one of his hands and placed it on my breast.

Bill saw this action as a license to drive; and drive he did. His hands were soon roaming over almost my entire body. well, I should say my clothes. The problem was he never roamed down between my legs. Actual, he avoided that entire area. But, soon I found that if I was on my back while we were making out, that I could spread my legs and Bill would place one of his legs between mine. This action resulted in his upper thigh putting pressure where it counted.

So we found ourselves lying for hours with our limbs intertwined, his legs giving me pleasure, while my legs did the same for him. Eventually, these cloth barriers had be torn away. I wasn't raised to be a slut, but I wasn't raised to be a prude either. We were at that age where we needed to learn about our bodies and what pleasured them. And if Bill wasn't going to take the initiative, I would.

Finally one Friday night at the drive-in, I decided it was now or never. It was intermission time between the two movies. Bill was at the refreshment stand for some drinks. We had our blanket spread out and I was sitting on the floor in the back. I opened my blouse and got rid of my bra. Then I unsnapped my shorts and move the zipper to half mast. I closed the buttons on the blouse and sat on the blanket, waiting.

When Bill got back, he entered the rear area of the van with the drinks. Soon the movie started. Within minutes we started kissing. After a long sensual kiss I pulled back, and kneeling unbuttoned my blouse. There was enough light for Bill to see as I opened the blouse. I don't want to brag, but even at that age, my girls were more that a handful. Bill just sat there mesmerized.

I slowly put my fingers under the top band of my shorts. With the button undone and the zipper half down, they were easy to skim down to my knees. For a moment I just stared straight into his eyes, then I asked him to pull my panties down.

Bill moved closer and placed the fingers of both his hands just under the elastic band of my white cotton panties. He tugged them off my hips, then slowly pulled them down to expose me. Eventually, he pulled them past my knees. I sat down on the blanket and leaned back against the rear seat. He started to remove the shorts and panties, but my single spoken word of no, was enough to stop him. Then Bill started to remove his shirt. Again, my word of no stopped him. "Just enjoy." I said. With that, I lay back on my side with one knee up, spreading my legs allowing him complete access to the delta of hair that covered me there. He was transfixed on my cleft just visible beneath the stands of light brown hair. He was hesitant, so I slowly ran my fingers through the hair on my mound a few times and then used both hands to spread the large flaps of skin that guarded my entrance. I just smiled and told him he could touch me there. So there we were, both only eighteen and seniors in high school. One of us with her wet intimate parts exposed, the other seeing his first glimpse of a woman's almost naked body.

After that night, our time at the drive-in had a rhythm. We would start making out and quickly move to fondling body parts. He would open my top and release my bra. I would shed the bra, but leave the top on to help conceal our activities. Bill would help me get rid of the shorts. Then I would always kneel and ask him to pull my panties down. I always asked, and he always waited until I did. There was something about him exposing me like that, it was very powerful for both of us. Bill would then spend hours kissing my exposed flesh, sucking on my nipples, and rubbing the outside of my pussy. One thing though, when I let him pleasure me, I always made him leave his clothes on.

After many nights of this, Bill asked me to get on my hands and knees and let him touch me from behind. I said no, and although I could tell he was disappointed, he accepted that. But a week later, after kissing for just a few minutes, I assumed that position for him. When Bill figured out what was happening, he kneeled beside me. At first he just ran one hand under my blouse and caressed my back and shoulders with the other. Soon he used a hand to open my blouse and caressed my breasts through my bra. Eventually he released my bra and then used both hands to fondle both my naked breasts. They hung way down while I was in this position, and I know he enjoyed touching me like that.

After a while, he slid my shorts down to my knees. I lifted one leg at a time and he moved them down to my ankles. He took his time with the panties. He knelt next to me, his erection pushed against my thigh. I could feel him all hard and long. He fondled my ass through the panties for awhile, then his fingers found my mound and caressed it. My panties were very wet and his light touches were pushing them into my cleft. He eventually pulled them off my ass but left them at the top of my legs. His fingers found my ass hole.

Bill took a small amount of baby oil from the plastic bottle we always brought with us, and as I was still kneeling this oiled fingers massaged and teased by ass hole. He never attempted to enter me there, he just applied pressure and played there for the longest time. As he rubbed my ass, his other hand went under me and pulled the panties down a little further and pushed my legs out as far as the cloth would allow. Those fingers, also wet with oil, found my clit.

Bill's right hand finally forced the panties down and began to explore even more. I was fully exposed to him now and enjoying it. I felt no guilt or modesty. I wanted him to see me; to enjoy the act. I wanted him to take me by force, to fuck me hard. But I couldn't allow that, so I gave him this pleasure.

Eventually Bill's fingers reached my pussy. I knew that was where his fingers were headed all the time. I know Bill loved to play with pussy. I mean he did it for three or four hours on some evenings. And, Bill had become an expert at stroking my pussy and making me cum.

But this night was special. Bill moved so slow lightly stroking the folds of skin. Moving them ever so gently, he pulled on the lips and spread them. I was soaked down there, so much so that not only were Bill's fingers wet, but the moisture trickled down my legs. After a while, Bill's fingers concentrated at my hole. Not entering, just nudging at it, twisting his finger around it, and pulling at the hair at that point. But tonight Bill was more in charge than usual, and finally he let his finger entered my body. I couldn't help it but moan. It had taken him all summer to get there but the wait was worth it.

I had lost all self-control. I found my hips slowing making small backward motions against his fingers. I was actually thrusting my pussy back on him, giving him permission to continue. I moaned and finally asked him if he could get more fingers inside me. He stopped, then added a finger and started moving them in and out again. When I was adjusted to the size I asked for another. He stopped again, this time much longer than the first time. Eventually he wet another finger and added it to the first two. After he pushed all three in we started our stroking again. This expanded my pussy more than I had ever felt even when working my pussy at night alone in bed.

I whispered my new instructions. Finger fuck me till I cum is what I told him. With the fingers of one hand on my clitoris, and the fingers of his other deep inside me, we started our movements again. I could not believe the sensations in my abdomen. Soon our rhythm became faster and his strokes deeper. It didn't take long and I was cumming so hard my legs began to trembled till I fell onto the blanket a crumpled half naked wet mess with my legs spread and Bill's thrusts slowing to a series of gentle movements .

That night went no further, but several nights later when I assumed the same position, Bill substituted his tongue for his fingers. Finally, I was in heaven. That tongue kept me at my peak the entire evening as Bill was either licking me from the rim of my ass hole to my clit and back, or forcing his tongue deep inside me.

One rule I had, while bill was doing me, I would stroke his penis through his pants, but he could not take them off, pull them down, or even open them up. This was my personal form of birth control. When we were going out he almost always wore pants or shorts of a very thin material. This allowed me to get a better feel of his penis and I'm sure it was as good for him as it was for me.

Sometimes he would spend half the evening doing me, then I would dress and I would do him. I would start by pulling his shorts down to his ankles leaving his briefs on. Then I would lightly caress his erection and balls through the cloth. I would mouth his dick through his briefs and tease his cock with my fingers until he would spurt his cum into his underwear. I always called him a bad boy for messing his briefs, them would pull them down and rub the messy semen into his softening penis. Within no time he would be stiff again and I would stroke him for the rest of the evening, stopping when I thought he might cum, then start again when he had cooled down.

Finally when it was time to go home, I would get my face very close to his penis and he would take over stroking his length. He would always moan loudly and buck his hips up and down wildly as he would squirt his stuff. I would help clean him up and squeeze the last trace of cum out of him. He enjoyed that, and many times became hard again. If he got hard again, I would quickly use the baby oil and both hands to stroke him as fast as I could until he got his release again.

I never let him splash on me, nor did I ever kiss him there, or even let my mouth touch his penis. I think he wanted to put it in my mouth, but he always followed my rules and was never aggressive in that way. I regret that now, since a few months later a different man taught me how much pleasure I could derive from sucking a penis and receiving the gift of cum.

These activities went on for almost a year until sadly he went away to college and we finally broke up. Now, five years later, I was close to a man's cock. A large cock. A large smooth skinned cock. It wasn't ridged, but it wasn't flaccid either. It grew out of his crotch and headed skyward for several inches before arching downward towards the ground for what I estimated was ten or eleven inches in length. It was breathtaking. But before Kat indulged in that dick, I was going to have my way with her. So I reached over and pinched her right nipple. Now that got her attention.

Kat:

When I take my panties off for Julie I can see her expression change. I know she wants me. So I slowly raise one leg to the sofa cushion and she leans in and dips her tongue into my flesh. We will be 'one' before the night is over. But when she looks back at Jack, then stops and nods towards him, I stop. She stands, and when I see what he's doing I stand and we both move to him.

Kneeling there, I am amazed by the size of his penis. Then she twists my nipple. "Hey", I say. "If you touch me, then get naked so I can touch you." With that she reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. The straps slid off her shoulders and the cups released a nice set of beautiful white breasts. I wasted no time in reaching over and lightly pinching a nipple. Suddenly we were engaged in a full fledged nipple fight. Both of us were up on our knees pulling on the other's nipples, slapping the each others hands away, laughing hysterically, bobbing back and forth, and acting as if to avoid the others touch while actually encouraging the contact. When we finally stopped, we were both smiling and cupping the others breasts while rubbing the tender nipples. "Lose the panties" I said. And with that, Julie stood, pulled the panties down to expose her pussy, then skimmed the thin cloth down her long legs.

Then she stood astride Jack, facing him as he sat on the floor. She positioned her pussy up to his face and placed one hand behind his head. She hesitated for just a moment then pulled him into her flesh for a taste.

Jack:

Julie possesses something that I'm not sure I can describe. With clothes, she is not as sexy as Kat. But nude, she is a beauty to behold. She is slender with an almost boyish figure. Her toned legs rise up to a small ass. It's not that she doesn't have an ass, but it's just so compact. Her hips are narrow but yet she is not boney. Her stomach is tight yet not to the extreme of someone who must exercise to achieve the look. But, when her body rises to her chest, she is all woman. Her breasts are ample with nipples that are thick and extended.

Her pussy and her lips are clean shaven. Yet just above it and to each side is an area of long wild hair. It's very unusual. It is the focal point of her nude body. The hair goes in every direction, and the look says "come fuck me."

She stands in front of me and lingers for a moment. She gazes directly into my eyes, then runs fingers through her folds and cunt hair. She is offering it to me.

Pussy; That's all I can think of when I se her naked. Then it is in my face and I drink it in. This is no time to be gentle, I consume it as fast and as hard as I can. I feast on her flesh until she releases my head and pulls away slightly. Our eyes meet, then I strain to reach my mouth to her again. She smiles and lowers her body to my mouth. She pushes down on me till my head lays back on the sofa. With one leg on the ground and the other kneeling on the cushion, her legs are spread wide as she forces her body into my mouth. And not just her pussy. No, she is not content until I feast on the entire area.

Julie:

I'm afraid I have lost all self control after I take my panties off. I feel euphoric. I an not satisfied with Jack just seeing my pussy; no, I want him to taste me. I want his fingers, his tongue, his whole hand in me if we can. Hell, I want his whole body in me. I want to do ever nasty thing I can think off. But as much as I want it, I realized we need to do Kat first.

I slowly lift off Jacks face, meet his eyes, smile and say "We can finish this later." With that, I move to Kat, pull her into my arms and begin to kiss her. I group at her breasts and her pussy. Within seconds I have her legs parted and my fingers inside her. Her legs tremble as I guide her to the couch. I lay on top of her and return my hand to her pussy. With two fingers in her and my lips always on hers, I start thrusting until feel her entire body quiver. Then I part her legs wide and fold her up till I hold her legs down to the sofa, one each side of her face. Her pussy was spread wide, swollen, and red. holding her legs, I rub my mound into hers until I achieved my first release.

I finally stop rubbing and collapse and just lay there to catch my breath. With my face next to hers, I whisper " now your pussy belongs to me."

She turns to face me. Our tongues' meet and danced for a several moments, then she said "I want to eat your pussy too."

COLLEGE VERSES SPORTS SEX

Kat:

"I want to eat your pussy." Part of me doesn't believe those words were uttered by me; but they were. This entire night has my head spinning. I just meet Julie this morning and tonight I'm having wild sex with her, and her husband.

I led Julie away from the sofa to the middle of the room. I threw two small pillows down and sat on one. The other I used to raise my head slightly off the carpet. "Sit on my face." I whispered. Julie squatted and placed a leg over me. She worked her ass back to my lips and forced her self on to me. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her tight. Her lips met mine and I devoured them. I had my knees up and spread to give her access so she could eat me, but she stayed upright. I heard her say "Lick her from here." and then a few moments later I could feel Jack lapping at the juices between my thighs.

This was only the second time a man had gone down on me. I guess that means I've lead a sheltered life. I dated in high school some, but when I went away to college and felt like I had only one chance to get my degree. So I gave it 110% of my effort which left little time for men.

I did have one guy friend for a period last year when I was almost done with school and I needed to unwind. His name was John. He and I had several of the same business classes together and we became class friends; borrowing notes and studying together in the library. I was twenty at the time and he was almost thirty. He had returned to school after his young wife had died. I thought he might ask me out, but he never did.

I was attracted to him, but not in a serious sort of way. We did spent a lot of time together and we were becoming very relaxed around one another. We started going to each others dorm rooms to spend the evening studying, watching some TV, and snacking the night away. We both had single rooms, meaning no roommate. We were in the same dorm in the middle of campus. I was on the tenth floor and John was on fifteen. At first we took turns going to each others room. But after a while we found ourselves always coming to my room. I think it was because my room was decorated and more like a small apartment. And it was definitely cleaner that John's.