Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan and I were about to have a sexual experience. I had dated some in high school, but mainly group dates that just ended with a few quick kisses at my aunt's front door. No, this was going to be different, very different. I was excited and nervous at the same time, and I think Susan knew that. She came over to me and hugged me. I just stood as she unbuttoned my blouse and unbuttoned my jeans. She skimmed the blouse off my shoulders and set it on the vanity. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. Her breasts swelled above her bra. I reached over and undid the button on her slacks and then lowered the zipper. I pushed the slacks off her hips but stopped there as I took in her skimpy white cotton panties. She undid my jeans and pushed them down to my knees.

We moved into each others arms and my hands went behind her neck and pulled her into me. Our lips meet. We spent several minutes devouring each others lips and tongues. Our hands found the front of each others panties. We both pulled back at the same time as we each moved the other persons waist band away from their belly and looked inside. She was nicely trimmed; I was not.

Susan told me she didn't want to be shy around me. I told her I wanted her to take me, that I would follow her lead. With that she skimmed off her panties, took off her bra, and stepped into the tub.

I told her I wished I was trimmed like her. She said she would take care of that when we were ready to get out. Then I shed my jeans and panties and stepped into the tub wearing my new bra. I didn't sit, instead I knelt in front of her and then leaned in and kissed her. Her hands went to the band and released the little hooks. She slowly allowed the bra to move away from my breasts until they hung between us. I let out a quiet moan as the first hands other than mine touched me there. We kissed for ever before I lowered my body onto hers. My mound rubbed against hers for the longest time before we both collapsed.

About five minutes after we were done, she told me to sit on the edge of the tub. When I was there, she used her hands to spread my legs. She took a small pair of scissors from a stand besides the tub and started trimming the hair. When she had it shaped, she took a razor and shaved the edges and made the patch of hair much smaller. She constantly splashed water on my puss to clear away the trimmed hair and to lubricate the razor.

Finally she parted my lips and put one finger inside me. This allowed her to very gently stretch out the folds of skin so she could shave the hair very close to my opening. When she was finished, she splashed more water over me and said that when we dried off we should put a little lotion on the areas she shaved. When I looked down, I was I was completely bald there except for a small tuff of hair above my clit. My eyes meet hers and then she told me she had thought about this pussy for several years so she wanted it bare so she could get a good look at it.

I never did get a chance, or a need, to wear my new night shirt. We spent the rest of the evening and most of the next day naked in her bedroom.

When I was finished telling john the story about Susan, I leaned into him and we kissed.

John's fingers were still stroking my pussy. He had two fingers in my opening and lightly rubbing my clit with one finger from his other hand. He asked me if that was the end of my encounter with Susan. I told him I would tell him the rest some other time, that we had business to finish first. He kept working his fingers in and out of my opening while occasionally withdrawing his fingers to lick and lubricate them.

Eventually John and I laid down again and he moved over me. I spread my legs to open my pussy to him. He moved between my legs and I reached down and took hold of his cock. He brought it up to the opening of my pussy where I rubbed the head up and down my slit to lubricate it. I guided the head into my hole, then released him. He pushed his thick cock into me in one quick thrust. He whispered his desire to me. He wanted to fuck me hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held on tight. I whispered in his ear that I think I'll like it hard. He started his thrusting. Soon, he was out of control as he pushed into me repeatedly as hard as he could. The new sensations were wonderful and it did not take long before we both achieved an orgasm.

We just lay there for a long time catching our breath. Then John slid down my body. His tongue went to my pussy, He lapped gently at the folds of skin. He was licking me clean, long slow licks, up and down, from one hole to the other. I couldn't help myself. I found myself moving my hips to his motion. He was slowly licking, tongue on pussy, tongue in pussy; He was awakening my nerves endings again, making me tingle down there.

No, wait, that was last year, it's Jack that's licking me. Driving me to an orgasm. I've been thinking of John but It's jack's tongue that's on me now. John or Jack, at the moment I don't care which, I just know I'm on the edge, I've got a pussy on my mouth and a mouth on my pussy; and I want to cum.

Jack:

Kats knees were up and spread wide to give complete access. Her pussy and ass were completely devoid of hair and very inviting. Even there her body is full of curves and shape.

I started to lay on the carpet in front of her, but Julie motioned me to join her astride Kats torso. "lick her from here." she said. I placed a leg over Kat, backed into Julie as far as I could, and dipped my head to the bare skin. I scooped up Kat's ass with both hands and held her ass to my face as I kissed, licked, and tongued her holes. Julie wasted no time getting her fingers around my hanging erection. Soon, the three of us were all in motion: Julie was rubbing herself into Kat mouth, Kat was thrusting herself onto my mouth and tongue, and I was doing my best to thrust my meat into Julie's hands. But Julies hands were roaming. Now only one held my cock and the other found my ass. Julie placed one finger to my hole and applied pressure. I pushed back against her hand and the finger invaded my muscle. Within moments I was spurting cum into her waiting hand.

Julie:

Jack and I sat astride Kat. I was getting a good pussy licking and Jack was trying to give the same. It was a tight fit, and Jacks ass was thrust up towards me. He was very exposed, so I started to fondled his long cock. His meat became rigid and he started moving his hips to fuck my hands. I held his cock head with one hand, stroked him my other hand, and rubbed my pussy into Kat's mouth. For a while, I laced my fingers together and surrounded his meat like a pussy. He seemed to like this as he thrust harder into my waiting hands.

I wanted to feel his cum. I think Kat had cum several times already; I know I had. He deserved his release. So, I stroked him rapidly with one hand and found his hole with the my wet index finger of the other hand. When I pushed against his muscle, he thrust back into me. With one motion my finger was in him while my other hand cupped his cock and tried to catch the spurting cum. I quickly spread the stickiness back onto his cock, balls, and ass, tying not to lose any. I know he enjoyed it, because he continued thrusting and wagging his ass while his upper body collapsed between Kat's legs. When I was done spreading his fluid, I let go and he slowly sat upright. I reach around him and started stroking him again. His cum was everywhere: on him, on me, and on Kat. "I'm never going to forget that." I whispered, "I gave you a hand job and made you cum into my hand like a little boy." "But you've made a mess, so stand up and face me so I can clean you." I said to him in a stern voice.

Jack stood slowly and turned to face me. His cock softened but still hung extended. I placed a hand on each of his hips and let my mouth suck on the tip. His cock was covered with sticky cum. I drew more of his cock into my mouth and slowly worked until I'd engulfed the entire length between my lips. I released him, then used my tongue to bath his cock and balls until he was clean.

I lifted off Kat and extended my hand to help her stand up. The three of us stood there for a moment then jack scooped us up into his arms and kissed us both. "I need to fuck this little girl's pussy." Jack said. Kat and I both smiled as Jack lead us to the kitchen.

Kat:

I just spent the last ten minutes eating Julie's pussy while mine was licked by Jack so I'm ready for some hardcore action now. In the Kitchen, Jack motions for me to sit on the kitchen table. I sit down on the edge and lay down across the table on my back. I draw my knees up and he grabs my hips and positioned my ass at the edge. This gave Jack full access to my puss but leaves my head hanging over the opposite side. Julie helps me by taking several dish towels and makes a cushion between my neck and the table edge. Jack kneels down and starts to finger and eat my pussy while Julie brings her pussy to my face. Jack spent only a few minutes licking me before standing. Now he's rubbing his cock head around my pussy and pushing at my hole.

I'm soaked, and the lubrication helps, but he is still a tight fit. He pushes hard. His cock invades me and at it hurts a little. My legs are up and wrapped around his waist. I am open to him and after a few strokes it is wet skin against wet skin. It feels like he's exploring, checking to see how far he can go in and what angles feel good. Now he's thrusting and fucking me hard. He isn't gentle, instead I think he's had enough foreplay and just wants to fuck and cum. He's jerking violently. His arms are under by back and his hands lift my shoulders off the table. Only my ass and the back of my neck are actually touching the table. My legs are still around his waist, my arms pull his chest into mine, and my head is bobbing up and down in contact with Julies slit. He thrusts even harder. Jack is demonstrating his might, and I love the feeling his cock gives me.

Jack grunts loudly. He's cumming, I can feel it. He's still pushing in hard but has slowed his pace.

He becomes still for a few moments, then slowly releases my shoulders and raises upright. My legs release his waist. He is withdrawing. I didn't orgasm. But I've had several tonight and this was his time. It was about him achieving his release.

Julie moves away and for a moment it's as if I'm here alone . My head hangs down while my legs are still spread wide with my knees up in the air. I love the air on my pussy, seeing and being seen. The exposure is delightful, it's my aphrodisiac.

Now I feel gentle licking. Julie is cleaning me, licking off the cum and my juices. Her tongue enters me repeatedly as if searching for his cum.

I see jack come to stand in front of my face. I feel his cock hanging at my mouth. His legs are unsteady and he places one hand on the table's edge as if to steady himself. I open my lips and the fingers of his right hand guide the head of his soft cock in past my lips. I taste the cum. He's covered in it. The wet cum and pussy juices posses the pungent aroma of sex. My arms go around his ass. One hand on each check pulling and encouraging him to invade my lips further. I open wider. He forces more in. His cock is shorter and softer now. Still, he pushes in as much as possible. My mouth is full. He is thrusting slowly. His sack and balls slap at my face over and over. Finally he withdraws. He lifts one knee up onto the table which spreads his legs. He lifts his cock up with his right hand and lowers his sack to my mouth. I lick to clean him. I suck one ball in. This is a delicate mater so I take my time. I don't want to hurt him. I want him to know I'll do anything to please him. I do both balls and his entire sac. When I finally release him Jack pulls away and leans against the kitchen counter.

THE SHOCKER

Jack:

"How about a shower." Kat is up off her back leaning back against her elbows. Julie is standing between Kats open legs.

"Good idea." said Julie.

"I can't, it's getting late and I'm meeting some college friends for some early shopping downtown tomorrow." Kat said. I told her she could spend the night here with us but she said we would never get any sleep.

"Maybe another time." Julie said.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll be back," Kat said.

Kat dressed quickly. I told Julie I'd walk her to her car. It could feel the cool air as we stood hugging at her car. She tilted her face upwards towards mine. I kissed her softly. "I hope your wife is okay with what we did tonight." Kat said.

"My wife? I said. "You mean Julie, she's not my wife, she my younger sister!" I said.

"You just Fucked your sister?" said Kat, as she looked at me in disbelief.

"No," I said, "if you remember, I never was inside her." But if she's still naked when I get back in there, I am going to fuck her."

"Screw the shopping" Kat said, I want to see this. She put her arm around my waist and we walked back inside the house.

As we entered the living room I could see Julie lying naked on a little fur rug. She was on her stomach with her hands to her sides. Kat sat down in the overstuffed chair as I walked towards Julie.

Julie turned her head towards me and said "Are we going to finish this now or later?"

I didn't say a word, I just fell to my knees and with my right hand I started caressing her ass and with the left I fumbled with the button and zipper of my shorts. The shorts went down to my knees as quick as a could manage, then old lefty started tugging at my meat. I was rock hard in seconds. She responded by raising her ass up as high as possible by drawing up her knees. Now her head and chest were still on the rug, but her ass was up in the air.

"Once you do this you can't take it back," Julie said, "it's not like what we did as kids."

Julie wasn't going to ever let me forget that. It started when I was at a friends house early one summer morning. Kevin's sister was a beauty and a high school junior. They lived with their mom in an old turn of the century house that had a full bath right off the kitchen. The bath had a door to the kitchen and a door to a bedroom in the back of the house. Kevin, I, and another friend Bill, had just come inside and were sitting at the kitchen table, when Kevin asked if we wanted to see his sister naked, I don't remember the sisters name, but I do remember she was dating the star basket ball player at college.

We both nodded a yes as Kevin was already motioning for us to quietly move to the bathroom door. I could hear a shower running as we all knelt in front of the door. Kevin used a pen knife to extracted a small ball of white tissue paper from a tiny hole in the door. These were old six panel doors and Kevin had made a small hole in a upper corner of the of a lower panel. When the shower stopped, one at a time we watched as his sister toweled her self off, only a few feet from our voyeur eyes. When I peeked in she had a towel around her waist and was wrapping a towel around her hair. Those were the first real tits I had ever seen.

What's this got to do with Julie? Well, Julie was a looker and had a pair of nice developing breasts. I wanted to see them, and if Kevin could get it to work, I thought I could too. But, it didn't. I got caught by my sister as she sat naked in the tub directly across from the door almost eye level with the small hole I had made. She yelled at me to open the door. My cock instantly lost it's erect state I stood quickly and considered my options. I reluctantly obeyed. I opened the door and stepped. She told me to shut the door. She had laid back in the tub, the deep water soapy covering all but her head and neck. I apologized profusely, but Julie would not accept. You saw me naked, now I'm going to see you.

"Take your pants off." Julie said .

I hesitated.

"Do you want me to tell mom and dad about this." she said.

With that, I released the snap on my shorts, open the zipper, and let my shorts fall slowly to the floor. I stood there in my the white cotton briefs, my penis creating a cotton tent in the front. She told me to sit on the edge of the tub. When I did, she had me turn towards her and place one foot in the water. She just stared at my bulge at first, then finally she reached out with her wet hand and held her hand above the head. She repeated this several times, wetting her hand each time. My briefs were becoming soaked and my cock stated growing and pushed against the thin wet cloth. The cotton was now semi-transparent at the point where the head was trying to force its way out.

"Take them off." she said, "I want to see it."

"No!" I told her.

Julie sat up in the water and leaned back against the tub. Now she was fully exposed and made no effort to cover herself. I could see my younger sister's beautiful breasts and sparse trimmed pussy hair. I was enjoying this as much as her. I slowly stood, my hands starting to tug at the briefs. I started to turn away from her, but she said no, I want to see you exposed him. I turned towards, and slid my underwear just far enough to let the entire length of my cock fall out, then they went down to the floor.

"Sit down." she said. I reluctantly returned to my position, but now my balls and cock hung over the tubs edge.

"Be careful if you touch it," I said "The head is very sensitive." This was not only an invitation, but also gave Julie permission; and it worked. Her right hand reached out slowly and touched the bottom of my sack and balls. My cock started to grow and get hard.

She lifted the balls as if to guess their weight. "The sacs all wrinkled" she said as she stared at it. Her fingers explored, touching everything. "Is it as large as it gets."

"Almost." I said. With that she dipped her hand in the water and rubbed the bar of soap. With one soapy hand she started rubbing my cock slowly and it responded. After about a minute of her touch, it pointed towards the ceiling.

"How did you make it get hard?" she asked.

"You did that when you touched him." I said

She stroked the length for several minutes, and then finally said "Make the stuff come out."

My cock was on the verge of releasing with out my help so I knew this wouldn't take long. I placed my right hand behind me on the edge of the tub and leaned back slightly. I spread my legs as far as I could, dipped my hand in the water to add some more lubricant, then started stroking. When I let out a small moan, Julie placed her hand, palm down, above my cock. Shortly after I was spurting cum.

Next thing I know, she's yelling for me to get out. I grabbed my clothes and held them to cover my waning erection, then ran out of the bathroom.

That was five years ago. Now, I leaned back with my butt against my ankles and my hand came off her ass.

"We're not kids now," I said, "but still, I don't want to do anything that would hurt you." Julie reached over and lifted my balls the same way she did that day in the bath tub. I let go of my cock and it fell to her hand. I put my hand back on her ass, and then slid it between her legs. Her cunt was a delight of multiple folds of skin. I moved closer to her. Both hands explored and played with her pussy. I tugged and stretched out her meaty lips.

"I hope it hurts a little." is all she said as she closed her eyes, smiled, and spread her knees apart. "Finger fuck me.' she said, and I obeyed, sliding one finger inside her, then two. By now I was up on both knees and my cock was rock hard and pushing against her thigh.

She arched her ass even higher, the said "Fuck me good, fuck me hard; force the entire length of that cock inside me."

That's when Kat stood up, stripped naked, and sat down with her back against the chair right in front of Julie.

Julie:

The feelings are delicious. Jack has fingers inside me. Some are in my puss, exploring, rotating, and thrusting. He sticks one just inside the muscle of my ass. They're all driving me wild. I'm on all fours now and Kat sits on the floor directly in front of me. She leans back against the chair but I am still forced up against her. She kisses my ear and slips her tongue in. Her hands are caressing my hanging breasts. Jack pulls his fingers out and moves behind me. He's rubbing something against my puss. This time it's not his fingers, it's his cock. He's getting it wet. Now the head is pushing at my entrance, and suddenly he pushes in hard. I let out a small scream. I'm stretched and filled beyond anything I had ever experienced in the past. Jack's hands find my hips and before I have a chance to get accustom to his size he starts thrust in and out.