Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markh00
markh00
4 Followers

Kat:

"Nipples, the best part of a woman's body" I whisper into her ear as I tug on hers, "I love yours, so extended and stiff" I alternately pull each nipple down if I were trying to milk her.

I whisper again in her ear, "Your brother is behind you." "He has his cock in your pussy. "You're such a slut, You're fucking your brother." "Do you like his cock?" "Is his meat making your pussy feel good?" I know you're enjoying it. "His giant cock and your little tight pussy hole." "He's fucking you hard. I know you feel his cock hair against your ass when he thrusts all the way in." He's thrusting deep, as far as he can go."

"I need my pussy licked," I tell her, "So I'm going to sit in the chair and spread my legs then your going to lick me while you fuck your brother." I say. Then I stood and sat in the chair with my legs pulled up and my pussy spread wide. Julie moves forward a few inches and starts licking. I place by hands around her head and guide her to my sensitive spots. Her tongue begins to run up and down my slit from the pucker of my ass hole to the long thick fold of skin that hoods my clit. She slips her tongue inside my hole as far as possible. Even thrusting it hard in and out like a cock. "I think you're my own personal pussy licker." I told her. "I can throw my vibrator away now that I found you."

Julie's body stars to tremble. She moans and has her release. Jack starts thrusting wildly, then suddenly pulls out of Julie and comes up to kneel on the arms of the chair. He's over the top of Julie, stroking his cock like a mad man. Then he cams, it's spurting everywhere. He's aiming for my face, but it's all over my tits and stomach. Julie wastes no time in sliding under him and lapping wildly at his balls and sac. Jack seems to be in a daze, but he slowly releases his cock and guides it down into Julie's open mouth. She sucks him in as she lies on her back on top of me.

Jack is done but he allows her to clean his member. Finally he stands up slowly and says "it's time for a shower." Julie and I both rise and with great difficulty follow him to the master bath.

The three of us just fit in the shower at one time. The water is warm and we take turns soaping each other. Jack and Julie are both rubbing my body with soap, but I'm tired and it does little to arose me sexually.

We towel off after the shower. It's ten o'clock and I'm starving. Julie goes to the kitchen to bake a frozen pizza, while Jack and I just lay on the bed. "So what was Julie talking about when she said "it's not like what we did as kids."

Out of the Closet

Jack:

"She was talking about our closet," I explained, "our sex closet." "Julie and I had an experience," I said "Something happen one day and we exposed are selves to each other." "then after that, we started helping each other explore our own sexuality.

" Kat just stared at me in disbelief. You really did fuck you sister before tonight." she said.

"No we didn't," I protested, "We just helped each other through some difficult times." I said.

"So, exactly what did you do?" Kat asked.

I told Kat about the bathroom experience and how while it was embarrassing, it was also very exciting. Then I told her about the closet. I told her how I had never had a date and Julie knew that. I had asked a girl at school, MaryAnn, to the homecoming dance. She accepted. The dance was a month away but I was nervous about it, and Julie knew it. One day she asked me if I would kiss Marry that night. I blushed, and said "I hope so." You don't sound very confident about that." Julie said. "Well, if I kiss her it will be the first girl I've kissed." I told her.

The next Friday night, our mom and dad when to a party. We were warned to stay home and stay out of trouble. But, right after they left, Julie called out to me from her room. I walked in to find Julie sitting on the edge of the bed. She was in white short-shorts and a halter top. I have a plan to help you with your first date. "You need to find another girl who can teach you about girls and kissing before the homecoming." she said.

"Then that would be my first date and I'd have the same problem," I replied.

"I know, but I have a solution," she said "Come over here and step into my office." She opened her walk-in closet door. I walked to the door and stepped in. I was surprised when she entered, closed the door, and turned off the light. It was pitch black in there. I couldn't even see her just two feet away. "Come here." she said. Just then Julie walked back into with a tray of pizza, another bottle of wine, and fresh glasses. Jack and I both dive naked for the pizza.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about." Julie asked. Kat told her we were talking about the sex closet. I waited, thinking Julie would exploded.

Julie:

I remember the first time we entered the closet together. Jack had on some light nylon running shorts and a tank top. When I turned off the light in the closet it was very dark. I told him to move closer, but he couldn't see me, so he just stood there. I reached out and found both of his hands. And drew him a little closer. Is there a girl in school about my size that your attracted to?

"Beth Ann, your friend at school." he said.

"Okay, so for tonight I'm Beth" I said. I want you to place your hands on my hips like this." "You must leave them there unless I say otherwise," I said. Then I told him to come closer. When his face was next to mine, I reached up until my lips met his, and kissed him. He softly kissed me back. We kissed again and again, until our lips were open and our tongues meet. We explored for a long time, but Jack was the always perfect gentleman and never took advantage of me. After a while, I told Jack that while you should only kiss on the first date, the girl may want to get closer to you and hug you. I said that when I drop my hands like this, and at that point I placed both hands on the cheeks of his ass, and pull you in towards me, you can place your hands against my back and draw my breasts up to your chest. We started kissing again and when I felt we were steaming up the closed, I moved my hands to his cheeks.

He moved his hands to the back of my halter. My nipples were hard, and I was naked under my top and cotton shorts. He drew my breasts into him and I pulled his erection into me. Our kissing became like a slow motion dance where out tongues and lips where choreographed. We were kissing with tongues but our other body parts were providing much greater sensory input. That was all we did the first night. When we stopped I was surprised to find that we had been in the closet for almost three hours.

We didn't say a word about what occurred during the next week; If fact we hardly spoke to each other. I was pleased when my parents announced at dinner one evening that they would be going out on Friday. That's all I thought about the rest of the week. After they left Friday night, I asked Jack if he felt he needed more practice. He just nodded a yes. I told him to meet me in my room in twenty minutes.

When Jack came to my room that night he had on a tee shirt and shorts. I wore a light colored crop top and lace bra with last year's short white gym-shorts.

We stepped into the closet. When the light went out, Jack said "Hello Beth."

"I'm not Beth," I said, "I'm Gail from Wilson Harper High School." "Julie asked me to fill in for Beth tonight. I'm a little older than Beth an a little bit more experienced with boys, so I have different expectations about tonight's date," I said. We drew closer to each other. Jack's hands went to my bare waist and I place my behind his neck. I pulled his lips down to mine and kissed him hard. I yearned for his touch these last few days, so I planned not to waste any time tonight. I moved my hands to stroke his face. I loved the feel of his tongue as it began its exploration.

Soon I moved my hands to his lower back and pulled him closer. He pulled our upper bodies together. I could feel him against me. He was not fully erect, but I think he soon will be. I pulled away and looked up at him. My eyes were now accustom to the darkness and I could just see his features. "Jack, your sister asked me to show you how to get to second base, she thought Beth might be embarrassed, so she asked me to work with you instead." Jack didn't say a word. "Second base is when you get to make the girl feel better by rubbing her nipples," I told him, "But first you need to learn how to get her bra unfastened."

I reached over to a shelf and picked up the bra I placed there earlier that today. I guided his hands over the cloth. "These are the cups," I told him, "they support each breast." "This bra is fastened in the back. Feel the little hooks and eyelets. Okay, now try to open it."

Jack spent a minute working the closure. When it was open he placed it in hands. "Nice job, so now we're going to kiss for awhile and when you feel the time is right, place one hand under my top and touch my breasts through the fabric," I said. "Then, when you feel I'm ready, reach around and undo my bra.

Jack said nothing, he just slowly drew me closer and began a long soft but passionate kiss. Jack's hands were smooth and warm as they rubbed my belly from the waist band of my shorts to just below the band of my bra. Jack was very good it this. His hands constantly roamed over my exposed skin.

Jack took his time caressing me then pulled me tight for a deep penetrating kiss. Suddenly both hands were under my top and on the sides of my bra, with only this thumbs on the fabric cups. Both thumbs found their target as they lightly rubbed my nipples. I felt as though I was floating. I'm sure no part of me was touching the floor. Jack's hands continued to work there magic until he slid them around my back. He released my bra, then ran his hands up under the cups. I couldn't help but moan as his hands first touched my breasts. He kneaded the flesh, scooping each into a small handful then releasing them. He repeated this game over and over. I pulled my lips from his. "This feels so good, I don't ever want you to stop." I told him.

He concentrated on the nipples. My nipples were extended, hard, and very sensitive. He was driving me wild as he plucked my nipples while our tongues meet again and thrashed about as if in a duel.

We spent over four hours in the closet that night. Rubbing nipples and feeling muscles. But we were content to explore with those limitations. Our breathing was heavy, our kisses passionate and never ending. When we finally stopped, we were both soaked in sweat, beside other fluids.

Two weeks later our parents were out again. We were quick to enter the closet. We had barely stepped in when I pulled his tee shirt over his head and discarded it to the floor. He turned towards me and I let my hands roam over his body. I caressed his chest and arms. I found his muscular back and flat stomach. I moved both hands to the front of his shorts and felt the bulge while my mouth sucked his nipples. His body was mine. I owned it.

I whispered in his ear, asking him if he had briefs on under his shorts. He responded that he did. "Then I want to take off your shorts," I said. I stepped back and then knelt in front of him. He was barefoot with only the shorts covering his skin. There was a snap at the waist. I released it, then lowered the zipper. The fabric was very soft and light, the fit, loose and relaxed. I pulled open the shorts to make it easier to remove them. Jack moved his hands to the waist band as if to help. "No," I said quickly, "I want to do this." He moved this hands to his waist and stood proud. He knew his body was beautiful and he was not hesitant to show it.

I started pulling the shorts down from the front when my hands encountered his penis. I reached over to the closet door and pushed it open a few inches. The light from the bedroom entered and illuminated Jack's body. I could see the bulge in the briefs caused by his penis. It was resting sideways pointing to his left. Because of it's size, I had no doubt it was engorged with blood, yet I knew it wasn't fully ridged yet. I pulled the fabric over the hump and then down his legs.

Jack stood in only cotton briefs, the kind that are long like a pair of boxers. A line of very light hair rose from the front of his briefs and covered his stomach and chest. I ran my fingers through the hair. Jack had dark brown hair, yet this hair was very light, almost blonde. I hooked the fingers of both hands between the waist band and his taut stomach, I pulled the cloth away from his body as I stared into his eyes. Slowly Jack reached into his briefs and rearranged his member. I was on my knees with my butt rested against my ankles so I couldn't see his penis. When I released the waist band, his penis was vertical, with the head dangerously close to the edge of the waist band. I placed my hands between his legs and pushed outward slightly. He spread his legs and I reach over and touched his briefs where his balls bulged.

Jack's threw his head back and let out a low moan. I placed the fingers of both hands on Jack's legs just below the briefs. I pushed my hands upward and they were inside. Jack spread his legs further. My hands reached the pocket that held his sac and penis. I could have touched his two closest friends but I was dangerously close to crossing the line.

Finally I pulled my hands out and stood, We kissed for a long time. His tongue probed my mouth, then thrust in and out as if fucking me. Jack hands eased my top over my head, and slowly released my bra. He skimmed the bra down my arms and bent down to kiss my nipples. He sucked each breast into his mouth while his tongue played with the nipple. My hands went to the back of his head and guided him. He alternated between the breasts, working each nipple slowly.

I whispered to him to take my shorts off. He knelt in front of me as I had done to him. There was a snap and zipper on the side of the shorts. He released both. His fingers enter the opening and skimmed the fabric over my hips then slowly down my legs. He stroked my belly, then ran his fingers over the smooth fabric at the front of my panties. He asked me to part my legs. I spread them and placed my hands on sides of his face. He moved one hand between my legs and ran a finger across the crotch. I moved my fingers to the waist band, then slid both hands down the front of my panties. His lips found my index finger through the cloth. That finger was on my clit. I knew this was wrong, but it felt so good.

Jack:

My sister's finger was on her pussy, and I was kissing and sucking it through the thin cloth of her underwear. Her panties were soaked through with a mixture of her fluid and my spit. She moved her finger to direct my tongues attention. After a long while Julie drew me up to her again. I stood and we kissed. My hands went to her breasts and started working her flesh. I pushed my groin into hers so my full erection rubbed against her mound. Julie's hands moved back down the front of her panties. She was rubbing herself. I pulled away and sat down on the floor. I motioned her to sit on my lap. She sat facing me, the wet crotch of her panties pushing hard against the long shaft in my briefs. She began thrusting her hips against me. She was moaning, then let out a low guttural noise as her pelvis rubbed gyrated.

Julie:

I was sitting astride his waist with my pussy against his cock. Within seconds I had my orgasm. This was the first time I had an orgasm in the presence of another person. My legs were trembling and my upper body was shaking. I all but collapsed on to him. Jack held me tight for a long time. I was embarrassed. "I'm sorry," I said, "I had to do that, I just couldn't wait any longer." Jack kissed me softly and said it was okay, he had cum too.

That was the last time we used the closet. The next time our parents went out on a Saturday night, I told Jack to go and get ready. A few minutes later he came to my room. I got up off the bed walked over towards him. I stopped when I was several feet away. I unbuttoned my blouse and set it over the back of a chair. I opened my shorts and wiggled out of them. Finally I reached behind my back and released my bra. I slowly let the cups fall away from my breasts and then to the floor.

I was standing in front of my older brother in only my panties, my pussy already wet, and my nipples extended. I walked into his open arms and our lips met. His hard kisses told me he was as hot for me as I was for him. His hands roamed over my body, selectively choosing areas to stop where he then softly and caressed my flesh. I wanted him, all of him. He could have taken me right then. Had he pushed me to the floor and started fucking me, I would not have resisted.

After some time exploring, Jack moved back. He pulled his tee shirt over his head and dropped his shorts to the floor. He pulled the front of his briefs open and reached in to rearrange his penis. I had only seen his cock once on the day of the bath tub experience. It was to the point where it had out grown the space within his underwear. For only an instant I could see the large head and smooth skin. Yes, he was definitely hot for me.

I took Jack's hand in mine and lead him to the bed. I laid down and spread my legs wide to receive him. Jack seemed reluctant, "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, but remember the day in the bathtub? He said. "It will be messy when I cum"

"I hope so." I told him. And with that, I reached down and put both my hands down the front of my panties and rubbed my pussy. "Come and lay on top of me and rub yourself against me." I said. "lets see how messy we can make it"

Jack reached over and turned off the bedside lamp. Then he climbed on to the bed and laid directly on top of me. He support the majority of his weight allowing only enough pressure to cause that big bulge to drive me insane. He spent the entire evening slowing rubbing himself against my panty covered mound. Within an hour, Jack had come once in his briefs, gotten hard again, and cum a second time. I had lost count of my orgasms. When he told me he should go clean up, I held him tight, rubbed his erection through the damp cloth, and whispered naughty things into his ear. I told him that if he wasn't my brother I'd let him give my pussy its first fuck. He said we can't do that. I told him I wanted his long cock in my mouth. After I said that he mounted me again and repeatedly pushed his hard cock against my cloth covered pussy. He moaned as his cock squirted again. When he slowed, I rolled him over onto his back and kneeled at his side. I quickly found the head of his bulge with my mouth and devoured the wet in the briefs that imprisoned it. I sucked, pulling in the stickiness, and tasted his semen. I looked him in the eye and told him I was eating his cum.

Jack pulled me down on top of him and forced my legs to move towards his head. This placed my pussy over his face. I was still sucking on him when his mouth reached my panties. His tongue ran up and down the cleft between my legs. I ground my pussy into his face and came again.

I finally got up and knelt on the bed. I slide both hands down my panties and told Jack I was going to make myself cum one more time. Jack knelt in front of me and pulled the front of his briefs open. His other hand went in and started stroking his cock. I could see his hand move like a streak of light up and down the length. Eventually we both came again.

By the end of the evening, we were soaked with a mixture my juices and his semen. We had nothing left in us. Jack wandered off to take a shower and I got under the covers and went to sleep.

Jack:

Kat, Julie, and I just sat there eating the pizza. The story Julie told had an erotic effect, but I think it explained a lot to Kat about our history as young adults. Tonight experience didn't just happen. No, our lives have been building towards this since that last summer night on Julies bed.

markh00
markh00
4 Followers