Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will:

Jack is still between my legs, suckling at my fading erection and Kat is still on my leg. Although her motions have waned to a slight wiggling of her ass, and a whimper from her throat, she is a sight for the eyes. This girl sized woman is totally exposed to me. Both her hands still hold open the cheeks of her small ass. Her smooth skin has a light tan everywhere but within the outline caused by a skimpy bikini bottom. That area is pure white and free of any mark or blemish except for one, and that's my index finger protruding from her brown hole.

Jack is beginning to stir. He is standing now, his hands on his hips and his cock very erect. Julie is kissing the side of his erection, but he is staring at me. I withdraw my hand from Kat and ease her off my leg onto the floor. I get up just enough to turn and kneel on the chair. Julie has a bottle of KY and she is spreading some of the fluid onto Jack's shaft. Her hands move to my ass where she spreads my cheeks and rubs the outside of my hole.

I feel a finger repeatedly enter and spread the oily liquid. Then Julie guides Jack's cock to my hole. He pushes against me and I in turn push back. We make several attempts before the head enters. Jack is crouched down over me, one hand on the chair for support, the other reaches between my legs and holds my semi-erect cock. He slowly pushes more of his shaft into me. There is no thrusting, just a steady light push inward. I am helpless, stuck on his shaft, held tight my his hand.

Julie:

I thought Jack would take him hard and quick, but instead he is gentle and takes his time. His hand strokes Will's cock till it is nearly hard and erect again, while at the same time he continues his inward movement. His face is nuzzled into Will's neck and shoulder. Jack is whispering something to him, but I can't make out what he's saying. Will then say's something to Jack. Again I can't make it out. Jack releases Will's cock and moves his hand to Will's mouth. Will lick's Jack's palm and fingers until they are covered in saliva. Then Jack moves back to Will's cock and rubs the head. Will whispers to Jack again and this time I can hear them. Will only said two words: "Fuck me." With that, Jack begins his careful thrusting, gathering speed slowly.

Finally, Jack releases will's shaft and uses both hands on the chair to support and steady himself. He starts to stroke his long erection in and out much farther and faster. One of Will's hands move to his own shaft and he starts to stroke himself. Soon their bodies are both a blur of soft motion. Both moving and moaning to their own rhythm. Jack whispers in Will's ear again and then suddenly jack pulls out and Will quickly turns around and stands to face Jack. Both start to stroke their cocks furiously. They are each aimed at the others shaft when the cum starts to spurt out. By the time they're finished, both are resting their forehead on the other's shoulder and they've switched hands, and now, both are rubbing their cum into the other still rigid penis.

Julie:

Kat retired to her own room soon after that, and Will spent the night in the Master. But Jack and I stayed up and sat on the patio with a glass of wine. I think he needed to talk about what had just occurred. "I hope you aren't upset about this, Will."

"No, why do you think I'm upset" he said.

"Well, you know how most men are about there masculinity. And not that this would have any effect on that, but you might think it did. Jack, do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Jack just sat there for a moment and then blurted out "Julie, It wasn't my first time."

I was stunned; he had been with a man before. For a moment I couldn't say anything. Not that It changed anything, he's still my brother and my lover, so who am I to judge. Finally I asked him who it had been and when.

Jack:

"Do you remember a few years ago when I was traveling to Detroit almost every week? I was staying there Monday through Friday, but always back on the weekend. Until there was a severe winter storm one Friday night. There was nothing I could do but stay through Sunday.

I was disappointed at first, even somewhat depressed that I was stuck there. But Saturday I woke late and went down for what I had planned as a long slow brunch.

I was readying myself for a long boring weekend when I met Diane and Thomas. It was Thomas that invited me to share a table with them. As the only people in the restaurant, and maybe the entire hotel, it seemed like the natural thing to do. She appeared to be in her late twenties, slim build, stylish, and a great conversationalist. He was early thirties, in good physical shape, and somewhat of a jokester. They were great company. Try as I did, I couldn't leave them. Each time I tried, their charisma drew me back.

After almost two hours in the restaurant, they invited me to their room for a drink. I thought about it before agreeing to go up. She was young and very pretty, so it was hard to resist. They asked me to wait twenty minutes, then come up. They claimed that would give them time to straighten the room.

In twenty, I knocked on the door. Thomas answer and invited me in. The bathroom door was opened as I slipped in. Diane was standing in front of the bathroom mirror facing way from me. She was dressed in only a black bra and a matching pair of tap pants. I gazed down at her ass, then our eyes met in the mirror. I turned away quickly, slightly embarrassed. Thomas didn't sat a word, just poured three glasses of sparkling wine.

I sat in the recliner facing the TV and was thinking up reasons to explain why I suddenly needed to leave, when Diane entered and sat on the bed and crossed her legs. She began to tell me why they had asked me to their room. It turns out it was a sexual game they decide would occupy their stranded weekend. They would find someone they were attracted to and see what developed. But they had rules. They were in charge and decided everything.

What it came down to was, they wanted an audience to their lovemaking. And that audience could also take part in limited ways. As Diane spoke, Thomas started a porn movie on the TV. Within seconds the three of us sat talking while a young girl, not yet twenty years of age, was fingering herself on a large HD flat screen.

So, I asked Diane what the rules were. She told me I could do anything I wanted between now and dinner, except fuck her. That I couldn't do until after dinner. Then she asked me if I wanted to play. I simply nodded my response, somewhat shocked as I watched Thomas slide out of his clothes and begin to stroke his cock. Diane laid back on the bed and rolled over towards Thomas. Her left hand slid along his back and sides until it found his abdomen. When it dipped to his cock, he released his length and let her provide the motion.

Lying down, her tap pant pulled up tight against her skin. I find her shape inviting and finally stood and drop my jeans down past my knees. I got comfortable in the chair and stroked myself as I watch them in their love play.

After a while Diane stood and moved to the edge of the bed right in front of the chair where I'm sitting. At first I'm embarrassed and I stop my stroking my cock, but when she removes her bra and exposes her rather large breasts, I can't help but start again. She takes a tube of what I assume is lotion and rubs some into each breast. When she's done with her breasts, she removes the tap pant. Her pussy is clean shaven except for a narrow landing strip of brown hair. Her lips jut from the front of her and are very inviting.

She is only inches from me, yet it's like watching a porn video, because while visible, I feel she is somewhat inaccessible. Diane asks me to rub some lotion on her lower back. This saved me some embarrassment, for a few more moments of stroking myself would had have me spurting my lotion on her.

I'm not sure what she wants covered, but when I accept the tube, she turns, backs into my chair and bends over. Now it's obvious, since her ass is in my face. After covering the cheeks, I started to cap the tube, but it was obvious she wanted more when she exclaimed the soft skin all around her pussy needed lotion. Now instead of watching the video, I was becoming part of it. I caressed the pearly liquid into her soft folds, and around her ass hole. When she felt like the rear was covered she turned, sat on the bed, laid back, and spread her legs open. She told be I could do a better job that way.

I knelt in between her knees and started applying more lotion. I covered all of her soft exposed skin and both sides of her opening, taking my time and being very gentle. She asked me to rub lotion around her other hole and I quickly move there. "Now put your finger in and lube me up for Thomas." She said. And I quickly obeyed.

And so the evening went. I watched them fuck in many positions and different ways for hours. Sometimes I participated by licking her pussy as he fucked her. Other times I just sucked her tits. I was erect almost the entire afternoon. I would go soft when they would stop their love play, but stiffen as soon as they started fucking around again.

Later we had dinner in the restaurant and then came back to the room and continued the marathon. Thomas would cum, then watch the more porn till he became rigid again. As he watch the movie, Diane would have me caress her body or lick her pussy. Yet she never touched me. It was only later as I began to talk about leaving that she said I could fuck her; but there were conditions. She wanted to see Thomas and I suck each other off. At this revelation I started to bolt. But then I thought about it. I had been in this room since just after brunch. Thomas and I both had been naked most of the time, and I have licked Diane's clit as his cock thrust her pussy, so close that at times my tongue was probably touching his shaft. We all three had nice bodies and I enjoyed the day. Also, I must admit I would not be repulsed if he touched me or if I held his cock. So, I told Diane I agreed to her terms.

Thomas had been taking a shower as Diane and I had our discussion. When he reentered the room, Diane told him to lie on the bed on his side. She then had me kneel on the bed with my feet towards Thomas's head. Then when I leaned back against my feet, the tip of my cock was nearly touching his. Diane kneeled behind Thomas. Leaning in, she was able to position us both so she could take both cock tips into her mouth at the same time. She sucked and stroked us for some time, bringing me close to eruption several times. Thomas eventual brought his free hand to my sac and played with my testicles. When Diane stopped her cock play I moved to a lying position facing Thomas. We were now on our sides in a 69 position. Within seconds Thomas engulfed my shaft, but I was not as quick to respond in kind. While I was face to face with his cock and it's large rimmed head was only inches from my lips, I hesitated to draw it in. Instead I used one hand to slid the shaft's skin back and forth over the head. The problem was Thomas was sucking like a madman and I was reaching the point of no return. When I felt my body give in and start to pump cum into his mouth I want to do the same for him. I sucked his erection in and started using both my hand and my lips to pleasure him. It was some time before I could make him cum, but eventually I tasted him as his semen flowed into my mouth.

Julie:

So then you fucked the wife?

Jack:

No, first she had Thomas roll over on his stomach and stick his ass in the air. She lubed his hole with lotion and stuck her finger in. She looked at me and just smiled.

I fucked Thomas that night. In fact I spent the night with them. We all three took turns fucking each other and getting fucked.

THE MORNING AFTER

Kat:

This morning Julie and I were up and met in the kitchen at eight o'clock. We're both dressed in our suits ready for a morning swim. I set some rolls on the table and have made a large pot of coffee, while Julie is frying some bacon and eggs. Will and Jack just wandered in to the kitchen. We sit and eat in relative silence. Julie cleared the plates when everyone was done with the food.

Over a second cup of coffee Julie, Jack, and I take turns telling Will the five minute version of our life stories, and Will tells us some about himself.

After a few minutes of silence, I asked Will, "How long have you known you were gay."

"I'm not gay." he stated very abruptly.

"But you had sex with Jack last night."

He looks over at Jack, their eyes meeting. "I known, it just happen. But I don't regret it."

Jack smiled. "Neither do I Will."

"Well, have your past sexual experiences been with men or women?" I asked.

His eyes were downcast, and very quietly he said, "Last night was the first time I've been with either."

"I don't believe you. You're in your mid twenties and you've never had sex!"

"I'm only twenty, and that was my first time. I'm sorry if I misled you at the bar." he said.

He looked into my eyes. "I work there cleaning up in trade for room and board." Will began. I was just hanging around after work for awhile."

"You weren't there to pick up a someone?" I asked.

"No!, look, I left home when I was seventeen and have been wandering ever since. I got to this town about two years ago and happen to meet the family that owns the bar. I needed a place to stay and they needed a janitor. We struck a deal and I've been working and living there ever since. I spend eight hours a day cleaning and take two courses each semester at the college, so there's not much time for relationships."

After Will's statement, we sat in silence for a few minutes. Now, the nice thing about Jack's, Julie's, and my living arrangement is that modesty is never required, and this morning I have the skimpiest of string bikinis on. I'm not wearing a cover-up, but I do have a towel wrapped around my waist. And while my breasts are covered, lets just say I like to buy my bras with cups a little smaller that what I really need.

I stood up across the table from Will, just looking at him. "Will, come over to me." Will hesitated and looked at both Julie and Jack for guidance. Neither said a word. Finally he rose and walked over and stood in front of me. "Why did you go twenty years without sex."

"I've just never met a girl willing to go to bed with me." he said.

He had on a pair of Jack's shorts, no shirt, no shoes, and my guess was, no underwear either. My hands went to his waist and each one grabbed one end of the tie string at his waist. I looked up into his eyes. "If you want me to stop, tell me now." I stand there for a moment, waiting. There's no response, so I pull each end of the string until the bow disappears, and then with the slightest of effort, I pushed the shorts over his hips. The shorts fall to his ankles. He's now standing there completely naked, his long flaccid cock hanging there. Soft, it was an amazing eight inches in length from the point on his body where it begins, to the tip of its tulip bulb head.

I reached behind my neck and my back to undo my top strings and allow my bikini top to fall to the floor. I scooped up each breast and bring them to my mouth while looking into his eyes. After kissing each nipple, I let each one fall. Now with my hands free I open the towel. With one hand on each end, I hold the ends stretched out to my sides.

"Will, have you ever eaten pussy?"

"No." He said.

"You do know what a pussy is, don't you?"

"I know what it is." He said.

"Okay, we know you like cock, but let's find out if you like pussy. Start by pulling the side strings on my suit."

Slowly, Will reaches down an pulls each string until the neat bows unraveled. The back of the suit was held tightly in place by the towel, but the front dropped slightly exposing just the upper end of my cleft. I opened my legs and relax the towel for a moment and the suit falls to expose my entire pussy. I lean back against the kitchen table to steady myself. We both just stare at each other. Will staring at the bare folds of skin, and me now looking at thirteen inches of hard cock.

"Don't be shy Will, kneel in front of me and just lick the little bud right there at the top." I pointed to the general area of my clit, and within seconds his tongue was headed for it.

Will:

I kneel and place my hands behind her knees. I slowly start to stroke her upper thighs as my tongue reaches her skin. Her pussy is completely enclosed by a fold of skin on each side, to the point where there is but a slit between her legs. Her hands reach down and start to spread the folds of skin, but I stop her and gently push her hands away. My hands return to the her legs where now they travel as high as the cheeks of her ass. I force her legs apart farther till she needs to lean against the table to steady herself. Now with her spread, I lightly run my flat tongue across her protective folds of bare skin.

Suddenly Kat hands are on the top of my head and pushing me back slightly. Kat sides her ass all the way onto the table and lies back. Her knees raise up, and she places her feet on the edge. Her legs spread open and now her slit opens and the inner lips are visible. My fingers begin to explore my new toy. Inside the inner lips are her pee hole and the opening to her inner self. My tongue goes back to work and plays with both. She wiggles beneath me and is moaning softly. My tongue finds the little bud she spoke of and with the lightest of contact begins to court it.

Kat:

His long tongue starts to lick and doesn't stop until I reached my first orgasm. It takes me a few moments to regain my composure. When I do, I slide off the table, turn and bend at the waist. I lean down over the table until my hard nipples are trying to put dents in the varnished wood surface. I spread my legs best I can to give him good access and with no further prodding the head of his cock is at the lips of my pussy.

I relax, waiting for his grand entrance. Instead of feeling the head move in, I feel his fingers on my inner lips; softly touching and tugging. He stretches them out like a pair of bat wings. He is playing me, driving me crazy when all I need is that 13" hose. I reach behind me to grab his legs and pull him into me, when without warning, his head is kissing my cervix. Gasping, I push him back slightly until he finds his proper range. He starts to deliver long slow strokes: in until he almost hits pay dirt and out until the head can literally suck fresh air.

In and out slowly at first as he leans over me, his face nuzzling my neck. In and out with upward pressure as he whispers dirty fuck words into my ear. In and out until he manages to get his hands, soft palms up, between the table and my nipples. In and out as he grunts his masculine sounds. In and out as he touches me in places no man has every reached before. In and out as my cheeks quiver in anticipation. In and out as he demonstrates his power. In and out quickly as I near my peak again. In and out as I finally scream my release. In and out over and over again until as I feel his wet ooze shoot into my pussy. In and out slowly until his semi-erect shape slides out of my body.

To be continued...