Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Friday nights there was no studying. We would come to my room and watch TV and then order a cheap pizza to be delivered. One Friday I was lying on my bed and John was sitting in the rooms only chair. We were watching a basketball game when I asked him about his love life. I wanted to know if he dated. I had never seen him with anyone else, and we were together so much that I didn't think he had time to date anyone.

John's answer was my story; 110% effort for school. Get it done and get back out in the real world ASAP. But I told him everyone needs physical contact with another person. He agreed, and asked me who my other person was. I had no one, and I told him so. We are loners, adrift in a sea of students. We laughed for a moment, but then just sat looking at each other.

I told him that was sad and that we should help each other. Then I mustered all the inner strength I had to suggested a friends with benefits arrangement; at least until the end of school. I felt somewhat rejected when he countered that there were dangers, pregnancy and STD's. I really thought any normal man would just jump my bones and worry about those things later. I needed to give it one more try, if he hesitated then, I would change the subject and move on. I told him I was on the pill, mainly to regulate my periods, and that since I had never been with a man before, he didn't need to worry about the other.

John told me he would love to be with me, but he didn't want to hurt me either physically or emotionally. I told him I need the physical contact, and I thought we were good friends. So, I would rather do this with him than any one else I knew.

After a few moments John stood, switched off the TV and the desk lamp. The room went dark except for the light from around the drapes on the large window. John opened the drapes and moon light flooded the room. We were ten stories up and facing away from the nearby dorms, so being seen through the window was not a problem.

John started to remove his shirt. I stopped him and told him I had one stipulation. I didn't want a wham, bam, thank you ma'am fuck. I want to make love to each other. I want to explore. I wanted him to teach me everything there was to know about sex.

He started to undo the buttons again, I waited for a few moments, and then told him that he should let the me do that. He stopped and I went to stand in front of him. We were now separated by only a few inches.

I slowly released the remaining buttons on this shirt. When they were all undone, I withdrew his shirt tails from his jeans, opened his shirt, and placed the palms of my hands on his bare chest. He was covered with light hair. It was then that I fully realized that John was no boy, he was a man. His chest was chiseled, as if sculptured by an artist. He stood there open to my attention. I ran my hands over his back and the muscles in his arms; I touched every inch of his upper body. Then my lips went to his nipples and drew them in. He reached to unbutton my blouse, but I asked him to wait. I looked into his eyes and told him I wanted to explore his body first and that I'd let him know when I was finished.

I pushed the shirt off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. John stood perfectly still, not saying a word until I started to loosen his pants. He stopped me, and said he had not been with a woman for several years. I reminded him that he needn't worry, for he would be my first. His hands released mine, and I worked to finish my task.

His belt was open, and the button on his pants undone. I released the zipper. I looked up and asked him what it was like having a penis. He told me it can cause problems at times. I asked when. He replied that having an erection in business class was one such time. Perhaps you were staring at the instructors boobs, I told him. No, he said, you were one seat ahead of me and one row over, and I was looking at your beautiful hair; that's all it took.

On that note, my eyes never leaving his, I open the front of his pants and pushed, tugged, and shoved until I managed to slid them and his briefs over his erection and half way down his thighs. Still looking into his eyes, I asked him if the erection he was now sporting now was going to be a problem. He told me he though it would not go un-noticed and that in these circumstances it would be an asset not a liability.

I had one hand on the side of each of his bare upper thighs. They tingled at the feeling of his naked skin and of the knowledge that his erection was only a few inches away. I moved my hands to the taunt cheeks of his ass. We hugged, and I kissed him ever so lightly on the lips.

I could feel his erection against me. Again, my eyes still never left his. I want you to know that you are my first man, but not my first lover. He looked puzzled. I've had a girl friend, right here in this bed in fact. So, I'm not totally new to this. He asked me who she was. And just as I brought my hands to the front where one cupped his balls, and the other gripped his shaft, I told him. She was the business instructor with the big boobs.

Without allowing him time to respond to that bomb, I told him It's obvious he was happy to see me tonight. We laughed and I played with his balls and stroked his shaft for a few minutes. I let him know that this was the first penis I had ever touched. Then I told him it was his turn.

John started to push his jeans down, but I stopped him. I stared down at his erection and told him I wanted him to feel exposed while he undressed me. And with that his hands moved to my blouse and its buttons. When they were all undone, he slid it off my shoulders and placed it gently on the chair. As he turned to the chair, I noticed how proud his penis was. It pointed skyward. It wasn't gigantic in length, but it was very thick. It looked to be enough to get the job done. He probably felt funny standing there with his jeans pulled down off his hips just enough to expose his balls and cock, but I liked him that way. It made him look very exposed which is how I wanted him to feel.

John reach around my back and unfastened the hooks on my bra. He slowly released the tension on the band and let the cups fall away from my breasts. He held the bra as the thin straps slid slowly down my arms. He held the bra, touching the cups before placing it on the chair. I told him I thought my breasts were to big. He said he disagreed and moved his hands to the bottom of my breasts lifting both globes of flesh. He lightly caressed them and told me I should never think they were to large because they were beautiful. Then he pulled me into him and kissed me. I was beginning to realize how much I was going to enjoy this. John was gentle, his hands were soft, and he was experienced. To night was defiantly not going to be a quickie.

John stepped back and knelt in front of me. He undid my slacks and slowly lowered them too my ankles. His lips followed his hands, kissing their way down my smooth bare legs. He drew me close to him. His face went to the front of my panties where I could hear him draw in my scent. His hands cupped the cheeks of my ass while his lips ran up and down the thin cloth that concealed my damp folds of skin. The fingers of both hands went under the elastic below my cheeks. His palms now held my ass. He slowly brought both hands around to the front while still under the light cotton. His fingers were almost at my pussy when he stopped, turned his palms out and tugged the cotton panties down until I stood in front of him almost naked.

His face went to my sparse patch of hair and I instinctively spread my legs. His tongue went directly to my lips and lapped long strokes covering all my sensitive areas. He licked me tenderly for several minutes, then he stood and removed his jeans and briefs. He took me to the bed where I laid down on my back and he came beside me positioned so he could continue going down on me. I spread my legs as wide as I could and I tried to pulled him on top of me. He resisted, and asked me if I was sure I wanted to do that. I told him yes that I wanted him in my mouth.

John moved over me and supported his weight with his knees and his elbows. His shaft and balls hung to my face. His lips devoured my pussy, while mine moved to his cock. I sucked in the head and made small motions up and down on his shaft after awhile I let my lips absorb his entire length.. His shaft filling my mouth caused emotions to rock me. I was happy but tears filled my eyes. I was giving another person intense pleasure as I received the same from them. And it was a man this time, with me taking in his most intimate body part. It's then I realized his penis tasted good, it's tasted very good.

My hands moved to the cheeks of his ass where I could directed his action. I alternately pulled him into to me and released him until his hips copied the movement. I was able to lay back and enjoy both his shaft and his tongue. Within a few minutes I sensed he was on the verge of cumming. He would stop and be motionless for a few moments, then start his light thrusting again. The third time he paused. I released his cock and whispered to him. I told him not to hold back but to take his release when he feels the need. I wanted him to cum in my mouth because I knew I would get him hard again, and again, and again.

He lowered his shaft to my mouth again and it entered my mouth . He began his light thrusting motion again. His hips would push his shaft into me while his long sac and balls would slap at my forehead. He never stopped or even slowed his pace until he was grunting and thrusting erratically. He achieved his release and his semen rushed into my mouth. His motion slowed but didn't stop as he continue to service my pussy with long licking strokes that went from my ass hole to the top of my pussy and back.

When John finally stopped and rolled off me we just lay there for a while, then he threw the pillows into the corner of the bed against the wall and sat there. When I recovered enough to walk, I went to the bathroom that was shared with room next door. I wet a face towel and brought it and a dry one back to the room. I opened a bottle of beer from my mini-frig, and after taking a small drink, handed it to John. While he drank, I used the towels to wipe off his penis and sac. When I had finished cleaning him, I sat on the bed as close to him as I could. My legs were under me with my knees together. He started to apologize for cumming in my mouth. I quickly stopped him explained that I wanted to experience it all, and that I had enjoyed his cock in my mouth, and hoped that will happen again.

I kissed his lips then got on my knees and used both hands to scoop up my right breast and bring it to his lips. I laughed as I told him my girls wanted their nipples sucked. He began to devoured me, pulling the extended flesh into his mouth and attacking it with his tongue. When he pulled back, he brought the fingers of his right hand to his mouth and wet them. His hand then went to my knees where light pressure told me to spread my legs. When I opened them, his fingers found my damp folds. I pushed my nipple back into his mouth and just enjoyed the experience.

When John released my nipple he asked me if our Business instructor had been my first girl-on-girl experience.

I hesitated, but finally said no, half expecting him to feel somewhat put out. But he asked about the experience; when it was, and with whom. When I started to tell him about my high school basketball coach he was shocked.

It wasn't like that I explained. I went out for basket ball each year in school. Miss Leach, or Susan, was my coach junior and senior years. Over time we became friends. I had a crush on her, but at that time I assumed she was just being nice to me because I had lost my mom and dad.

John asked me if I though Susan was trying to seduce me. I told him she was shy, even around me and would never have come on to me in high school.

But she did come on to you right after you graduated, he countered.

Susan and I were only four years apart in age, I explained to him. She was great in the gym as a coach, but she was not very assertive in the classroom. I mean she knew her subject but had problems controlling some of the boys in class. I think when you add up that fact that I was 18 going into my senior year, and she was not eighteen until the second semester of her freshmen year in college, you'll see we were at about the say age after I graduated. And to tell you the truth I'm not sure who seduced who.

John asked me how it could have happen. I told him about the summer league. You see, the summer after graduation I needed something to do until college started in the fall, so I joined a summer basketball gym league. Susan was the coach there also. I didn't have a car so my aunt would take me to the practices and games, and Susan would always give me a ride home. Sometimes we would go out to eat dinner or go to a movie after the games, especially if we won a game against another gym's team..

In August after my graduation, my aunt asked Susan if I could stay at her house for a weekend. She was going out of town but would be back on Monday. It was a little embarrassing that she didn't want to leave me alone at home, but actually staying with Susan would be fun. Remember, Susan had only been out of college for two years so we weren't that far off in age. Susan told my aunt she would be glad to have me stay, if my aunt would allow me to could go into the city with her on Saturday to shop.

Friday came quickly, and that night my mom dropped me off at Susan's apartment. We had a nice evening. She cooked burgers on the grille, and we ate while watching TV. We talked a lot about her experiences at college and with basketball. At eight O'clock Susan said she wanted to put on something more comfortable. I agreed and went to the guest room to change. I had a night shirt, matching boy pants, and a color coordinated pair of socks.

When I walked back into the living room I saw Susan was dressed the same way except her light grey night shirt was much shorter, lower cut at the bust, and her red panties were exposed through the slit in the sides of the shirt. I was envious. She was much taller than me and had nice long tan legs.

I liked Susan very much, so much so that I was physically attracted to her. Susan wasn't married and the girls at school had always said they were sure she like women more than men. There had been an emotional bond between us for the last two years and soon I would be gone. I needed to find a way to tell her I welcomed her advances and let her know that I thought what was between us was very special.

We spent the rest of the evening on the couch watching a movie and snacking on popcorn. Susan was normally very shy and reserved, but tonight she seemed open and adventurous. We mocked some of the love scenes in the movie, each taking on a character and mockingly delivering the lines. We had our feet up on the sofa with light throws to keep the chill of the air-conditioning off us. But at times we both became animated with our delivery and several times Susan pulled the blanket up around her shoulders exposing her panties while her knees were drawn up against her chest.

I could see her shape; the small mound between her legs. I'm sure she didn't know what had happen, or what effect it had on me. It wasn't like she was flirting, but it had the same consequences. Later, I lay awake in the guest bedroom unable to fall asleep. Finally, I lay on my stomach and slid my fingers down the front of my little boy shorts and found myself. My fingers started their magic and then a few minutes of quick movements my panties were soaked and I was sound asleep.

The next day was spent in the city shopping. Susan needed a dress for an association dinner at the school while I secretly needed to find a nicer, read that sexier, night shirt. At the last shop we both found what we wanted. The shirt was styled after a man's white shirt. It's first button was low on the front, making it low cut, and the sides slits were high. The shirt itself was just the right length for the effect I wanted. I paid for the shirt then went to the lingerie department to look for the right pants to match. I found a pair of French cut white panties that were so high cut that they would not even be visible through the side slits of the shirt.

Susan found me when I was looking for a bra. She had her dress and a few other things by the size of the bag she held. She was standing there with me looking at the bra's. She asked what style I was looking for. I told her I was looking for a white lace. She asked my size. I was a little embarrassed, but told her 32-D. She pointed to a mannequin and said I should try one of those types. They'll give you the support you need and be very sexy at the same time.

I gave my size to the attendant, she retrieved one from the case, and told me I could try it on in the fitting room as she pointed to the door to the room. I enter the door and was surprised to find Susan right behind me. It was a large fitting room; no doubt used for when a professional bra fitter was there. The room was hexagonal in shape with mirrors on all sides. There were two chairs and Susan sat in one and placed her bags in the other. Susan was normally a rather shy person, so I was surprised by her presence.

I placed my packages down on the chair with hers. Then, standing there in front of her, I slowly unbuttoned my blouse. She told me she would leave if her presence embarrassed me. I pulled the shirt tails out and told her to stay. I hung the shirt across the back of the chair. I was now standing there in low heels, jeans, and a paper thin taupe colored tee-shirt bra. Her eyes never left my body.

My hands went behind my back to release the hooks. She brought her eyes towards mine and when they met mine, I released the hooks, and the bra straps started to slide off my shoulders. I stood there holding the cups up against my breasts with one hand as the other fumbled with the box that the new bra was in.

Susan stood and took the box, opened it and removed the bra. She didn't hand it to me, instead she set the box and bra down on the chair and moved her hands to the bra that was still supporting my breasts. She lightly held the cups. I removed my hand and for a moment she lifted the cups even more against my breasts, then slid the garment off my arms. She turned and draped my bra over my blouse. She picked up the new bra up by the straps so I could slide my arms in. She held the sides at the band while I positioned the cups and straps. Then she stepped back only an inch or two as I took the sides and fastened the back.

She check the straps and band for fit then asked me if the cups were comfortable. She suggested I wear it. I agreed and put my blouse on over the new bra as she watched me.

After leaving the store we walked to a small restaurant she liked. We ate lunch and talked for almost an hour. Then we walked along the stores fronts, very close, almost like lovers; our hands often making contact. At one point she held my hand as we window shopped. We went though a few more shops, but finally we headed back to the train to get back home. As we sat on the train I placed my hand on hers. Her eyes met my and tears came to her.

I asked her what was wrong. She told me she knew I was going away and she would see little of me after I left. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. At the station we got in her car and rode quietly to her apartment. Inside, she asked me if I was hungry. I told her I was only hungry for her. She took my hand and lead me to her bedroom where we dropped our packages. She lead me into the bathroom where she started the water running in the large garden tub She poured bubble bath in the tub then lit the many candles that were around the room. When the candles were all ablaze, she turned off the lights.