Julie, Jack, and Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night I felt that I was no longer a virgin. True, we never had intercourse, but what we did was so intense and much more erotic that the actual act. We had introduced each other to sex, and taught each other to please another person's body. I stopped visiting Julie's room after that night. It just got to intense. When you're that close to fucking your younger sister, but know you shouldn't, well it becomes frustrating. We never spoke about it, but I knew Julie understood. We did become very close friends, closer than most brothers and sisters and we talked about everything. She told me about the boys she dated and about her love life, and I told her about mine.

ROOMMATES

Kat:

Julie and I both spent the night at Jack's. We were able to get some sleep, and I did keep my shopping date the next morning, and yes, I was there again the next night. In fact that first night became the first of many. Julie, Kat, and I came together in a sort of plural marriage after Julie left her husband, and Jack divorced my wife.

Two years ago we bought a house together. We have four bedrooms. The master is our playroom. Each person has their own bedroom and we come together in the master when that need arises. If I want to be with Julie, I go to her room, if she wants to be with Jack, she goes to his room. When we want to all be together, we go to the master.

How often do we couple together? Well we're normal and have normal sex drives. But, we also have many other pressures from our careers etc. These wear us down, just as the do most other married couples. Our normal routine has us out partying Friday or Saturday. We normally go out to dinner and to a dance club after. It's those nights that often end in the master bedroom. During the week if one wants sex, that person just hooks up with one of the others in their bedroom. There's never any pressure to include everyone.

Have we had other persons enter the group? That has happen several times. Kat has a collection of girl friends from both work and school that have slept with us, and once we hooked up with another couple. We finally decide five was two many for the moment, so we restrict it to one additional person. And, I should say, that happens so infrequently now, that we could almost say never. Except in the case of Will and Andrew.

Will was one of Julies fantasies, so it's only fair she should tell you the story.

Julie:

Will and Andrew; well, let me explain something first. My first experience with another girl was when I had just turned eighteen. She was my best friend in high school. We were very close and could talk about anything. We spent most weekends doing sleepovers during our senior year of high school, in fact almost every weekend. Usually our parents just left us alone and we stayed up all night talking. But once my mom asked me to invite Cindy over when her and my dad visited Jack at college during parents weekend.

Cindy came over right after school on Friday and my mom and dad took off about an hour later. We had pizza up in my room about nine o'clock while watching a sexy love story on cable. I had stolen four bottles of beer from my dads garage refrigerator, so we were set for the night.

We were eating pizza and talking about sex when I asked Cindy if she had ever seen a porno. She said no, but while we laughed about the question, she said she was open to it. I told her I knew Jack had some old ones hidden in his room. In a flash we were in there and ready to search. I was sure he use to hide them in his book case behind some assorted junk.

Hey, I struck gold looking in the first spot. He had five old VCR tapes. I know these are them.

We scurried back to my room and inserted the first tape into my ancient and seldom used machine. When it all came to life we knew it was porno at the film credits by the cheesy names. There were two guys and five girls in the credits. They all looked very young. This was not the porn I had secretly borrowed from him before. This was not a movie, instead it was the eight actors in someone's living room having a party of sorts. They all had drinks and were talking about their sexual fantasies.

Cindy and I settled down on the floor leaning against the love seat with the TV directly in front of us. It was cold outside that night, and never the warmest in my room, so we covered ourselves with a blanket. We both continued to eat, and I popped the top on one of the beers. We decided to share so the others would stay cold in the little cooler picnic cooler I had found in the basement.

Soon the dialog in the porno became non-existent and the camera concentrated on one of the two men. He was sitting on the arm of an overstuffed chair, when he peeled off his tee shirt, then loosened his shorts and let them fall to his ankles. This revealed a very young body than was lean and very tan. We whistled and hooted for more, but when he skimmed his blue bikini briefs down his legs we suddenly got silent. The actor was sporting a rather long cock that just hung there. Not rigid at all, it looked like a ten inch length of tan colored garden hose. He never touched himself, he just sat on the arm of than chair and continued to down his drink. Eventually, two of the youngest looking girls moved to him. Both kneeled into front of him and got their faces next to his cock. They started kissing and licking the long shaft while caressing his legs and torso with their hands. We watched in silence as they feasted on the shaft. The young man made no effort to fuck the girls and he never got hard. It was if he new he wasn't going to get any; maybe didn't want any. After a while we saw why. The two girls started kissing each other more than the boy's body. Soon they were the center of camera's attention as they moved away and lay on the floor.

The cable movie had me horny, but this was getting me excited. Then just as the two girls climbed into a "69" position, and the camera was on a close-up of one girl starting to lick the other, Cindy asked me if I every masturbated. I couldn't lie, I told her I did at times. Cindy told me she wanted to right then. That didn't surprised me, Cindy was a touchy feely sort of person and not at all bashful about her body, or saying what ever popped into her head. Finally I answered, telling her the feeling was normal, and at the moment mutual. She told me the problem was she didn't know what to do, and asked if I would help her.

We were watching the screen in silence now. I don't think either of us knew what to say next. Screw it, I thought, and reached under the covers and touched her thigh. She had been sitting with her knees drawn up to her chest. But when I touched her, that leg went down to the floor. We had our sleep shirts on, so we were both somewhat exposed. I caressed the top of her long leg, stoking down towards her knee and drawing up to touch the edge of her panties. Cindy spread her legs slightly, but I didn't go there, instead I just kept covering the same area. Then Cindy stood up and walked to my bed. She pulled the pillows out, then gathered a few other pillows from the chairs in the room and brought them all to our spot on the floor. We put the pillows down and together we laid down facing each other. Cindy raised her one leg knee up; I did the same.

We pulled the blanket over our heads until we were in a little tent. Now, completely under the blanket, we placed our hands on the each other. I stoked her leg and hip then caressed the inner part of her leg. She told me it felt good and then returned the favor to my skin. After a few minutes of these mutual caressing, Cindy brought her face to mine and lightly kissed my lips. I returned the kiss immediately but harder and more urgent. My hand touched her mound through the soft cloth. She let out a small moan. Her hips started to wiggle against my fingers.

She asked me to remove her panties. I slowly slid them off her hips, hesitating when her furry area was exposed, then down her legs all the ay to her ankles. When they were off, her hand took mine and gently pushed it into her pussy. She was warm and wet there. Quickly my lubricate fingers found her hole and entered. I started to push them into her.

She told me to slow down, that she didn't want to have an orgasm right away. We have all night for that, were her words. We just need to get to know one another's bodies first. With that, I pulled my sleep shirt off and exposed my breasts. I was laying there naked except for my flowery panties. Soon Cindy's hands began touching me in all the right places. For not knowing what to do, we did it all very well.

Yes, we spent the evening exploring each other. Actually, we spent the entire weekend exploring. By the time the weekend was over we had watched all four of Jack's girl-on-girl tapes and reenacted almost every scene. We could now boost that we now knew more about girly sex than the rest of out high school class combined.

Okay, now you got to be wondering what this has to do with some guys named Will and Andrew. Well, it was that night that I realized you could enjoy being with some one of the same sex, in a sexual way I mean, without being attracted to the opposite sex in that way, and still enjoy the experience.

I explained that concept to Kat, and she fully agreed. We both felt the same way. We had grown to care for each other, actually love each other. But we weren't attracted to the opposite sex, yet we would lie together and make love with each other on occasion. We talked about this many times, until one night I told her I wanted Jack to experience the same feeling. We both started to have thoughts about Jack with another man. The strange thing was, I would think about this when we were alone having sex, or together with Kat. But, when we would be with other people at parties etc, I could never see him hooking up with any of the other guys. They just didn't look right.

So, we were both in search of this elusive man.

Then one night Kat called from a local neighborhood bar. She claimed she had found him. We didn't know him, he knew none of our friends, he wasn't from this side of town, and he seemed half man half woman. No, I don't mean he had a set of tits. Instead, he just seemed to have a feminize side.

I was there within 15 minutes. Kat was already flirting with a guy I assumed was the man she called about. I went right to their booth where Kat introduced me as her roommate and introduced him as Will. I acted as if I just happen to stop in for a drink and saw Kat at the table. Kat invited me to join them and Will quickly voiced his approval. The three of us had a drink and talked. Kat was right, Will was perfect. He was slender, not muscular at all, a well toned man, but not overly masculine. He had a soft voice and fine delicate facial features. And he was carefully flirting with both of us. We spent over two hours in the bar and he was never aggressive. He continued to flirt, but it never seemed sexual, and he never mentioned us going to his place or the other way around.

We had to get something going or we would be here all night. I asked him over to our place for a drink. He was open to that and after brief exchange of directions we all headed for our cars.

Kat left her car at the bar and drove back to the house with me. Do you think this guy will ever make a move on one of us." I asked.

"I don't know about making a move like we have planned, but he had a big erection the whole time we were at the bar." Kat blurted out.

I looked over at Kat. "How do you know that"

"I know because I had my hand on it all night." she answered. "I know it's long and it gets very rigid. He was kind of moving around and adjusting himself a lot before you got there. When I asked him what was wrong he tried to change the subject. I finally asked him If I was causing him to get hard. He was embarrassed by the question, but finally said yes. I told him no one can see it because of the long table cloth. Then I reached under the table and put my hand on his hardness."

"What did he do then?" I asked Kat.

"He spread his legs slightly, leaned back against the back of the booth, and said it felt good." Kat exclaimed. Next thing I knew, you showed up."

Will was right behind us when we got to the house. We wait for Will to get out of the car and walk over to us. Kat kissed him and rubbed the front of his pants right there in the front yard. Kat and Will went in the front door and I walked around to the rear of the house and called Jack in from the garage. All I told him was to meet us in the master. As I passed though the kitchen I retrieved two cold bottles of bubbly from our small wine cooler and four glasses and carried them into the master.

Kat:

Within a few minutes of meeting Will, I knew he was Jack's first. Now, there in the bedroom I felt we would all enjoy ourselves even if our scheme didn't work. Within a short time Julie and I were down to our bra and panties but Will, well Will was an exhibitionist. He was totally naked within seconds. Julie held onto his long cock and lead him over to a large overstuffed chair. We told him to set on the arm of the chair and relax. We both knelt beside him.

His body was very nice, and very tan, tan all over in fact. We found out that Will was a swimmer and had excelled in the sport in college and still competed in amateur meets around the country. That explained why his body was smooth and except for his head, completely devoid of hair. I asked him if he had just competed in a meet. He said no. That begged the question as to why he was so clean shaven. Will answered that he swam laps every morning and preferred to be clean shaven all the time. His penis was very nice, very long but not too thick. Its skin was smooth and lacked any of the veins that normally make a man's penis somewhat rough. He seemed to be quite taken with his own member. When he first removed his briefs he stroked it a few times as if to guarantee it was at it full length, which I though was a little self obsessed because at half its length it would still be impressive. I made eye contact with Julie when he did that and I could tell she thought it was a little over the top also. Julie and I avoided touching it. Instead, we caressed the his thighs and his flat stomach then showered his body with kisses.

The strangest thing was when Will licked the palm of one hand and rubbed the head ever so gently. He did that several times. I asked him if that felt good. He explain it was the best feeling he every had.

"Do you like to masturbate." I asked.

Will:

As I started to tell Kat about my masturbation techniques the door opened and a man walked in. He had a towel around his waist as if he had just showered. He didn't seem startled or even surprised that I was there naked with the two women. He introduced himself, then continued to move towards Julie.

My hands were on the ladies backs. I continued to gently pull them both close to me. Julie lips met mine and we started to kiss while Kat's fondled my sac and balls. Both the ladies seemed to avoid touching my cock. It was getting longer, but still not fully stiff.

Jack sat in a chair just a few feet away and just watched the two ladies.

Kat stood and turned her ass towards me. She backed up and placed both hands on my knee, spread her legs, and squatted slightly until her pussy was in contact with my thigh. Then she started rubbing back and forth.

Kat:

I was rubbing my pussy into his leg when he told me to lift up. When I did his finger found its target. I/m use to anal insertion so within a few seconds his finger was entirely in my ass. I couldn't help but moan loudly as I started moving against his finger.

Will:

Kat is such a small girl that her ass is but a handful, yet she thrust that ass back against me with force.

Their male friend loosened his towel, and opened it. Now he is exposed and already erect. He stood and moved to Julie where he bent over her as she knelt besides me. His hands went to her bra and lifted her breasts. Her head went back and their lips met in a kiss. It was an awkward position and it looked like he was trying to get her to turn towards him. But she stood her ground and finally he moved to her side. She laid her head on my upper thigh while he released the band of her bra, and then he reach under her and kneaded her naked breasts.

His hands moved to the waist band of her panties and forced them down to her knees. She was all but naked now as his hands ran over her skin.

Then the fingers of his right hand went directly to her pussy where he dipped into her opening. Jack's other hand went to the crack of her ass.

Julie:

Jack ripped my panties down my legs just far enough to allow his right hand to forced fingers into my pussy and the other to spread the cheeks of my ass. The fingers of both hands eventually meet in the middle and shared my pussy, all becoming wet with my flow. One of the wet fingers found my most delicate hole. Within seconds, one finger penetrated me, causing me to gasp. Penetration there is a routine part of our sex play, and I love it. But, no mater how many times his fingers take me there, it's always a shock when he first enters me.

Jack's right hand helps me move my panties past my knees to my ankles. Finally the panties are off, allowing me to spread my legs further. Jack's finger is now pushing in and out of me, gently, but with determination. Fingers from his other hand have found my pussy again and he is able to finger fucking both my holes. I struggled to keep my head on Will's thigh as I continue to push back against Jack's fingers.

Jack's lips find mine and we kiss. His tongue invades my mouth as quickly as his fingers had invaded elsewhere. Are mouths are now within inches of Will's erection. My lips momentarily leave Jack's and moved ever so slightly to suck in the head of Will's cock. My mouth slowly strokes the meaty shaft then releases it and turns back to Jack. Our lips meet again. Jack is kissing me with the same hunger as before, forcing his tongue to penetrated where Will's cock had just been. I moan as Jack's fingers continued to work my other holes.

Jack's lips leave mine and moved the few inches to Will's stiff length.

Jack:

My mouth opened slightly when the wet tip touched my lips. I hesitate before moving forward. My tongue reaches the head and touches the opening. There is a small amount of fluid there. I open my mouth and his fingers pushed the head into me. His rim is just inside my lips, but I'm unsure of what to do to please him. A man's cock is in my mouth, and I'm not sure what to do.

I run my tongue over the head and rim. I open my lips and lift my head. The shaft falls from my lips. I start to run my tongue up and down the both sides of the shaft. The second time I reach the tip, I engulfed the head and several inches of the shaft. Then my head begins to move slightly allowing the cock to slide in and out just an inch or two. My hands leave Julie's pussy and moved to Wills thighs. Will's hands move to the back of my head where he gently encourages me to take more of his long cock into my mouth.

Both Julie and Kat placed their hands on me. Julie's hand went to my ass where her fingers dipped into my crack and touched my ass hole. This is my button; touching me there drives me wild. My fingers move to his erect cock and began to stroke him.

I suck in more of the shaft until his movements covered and uncovered about four inches. My left hands found his balls and his other hand has found the base of his shaft. My hand started working his shaft in rhythm with my mouth.

I can feel Will starting to squirm. I think his body's movements should are telling me he's about to cum, but I pay no attention and just continued the movement of my hands and mouth. Then Will let out a series of low moans. He's cumming. His hips started bucking and his cock is thrusting into my mouth. I stop my motions and let his movements control his ejaculations. I take Will's load in my mouth, when he's finished, I continued to suck and lick his entire length until it is clean.