Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some do, but that is mostly for the young. You are acting like some oversexed school girl. Now get up on that table or get dressed and go home. I'll tell the doctor that you had no interest in birth control. I might add that you said you were trying to get pregnant!"

Emma blushed deeper. She wasn't trying but she did want her husband to fill her anytime she could entice him into bed. There would be a down side to another pregnancy, she would lose the fun and exciting things they were just now getting back into. So she climbed up on the cold table and allowed the nurse to place her legs in the stirrups. She closed her eyes as the woman spread her legs in a way that could only be described as vulgar.

Looking at the woman's sex, Sylvia smiled. She was getting some revenge for her bad day. "Now I have to check a few thing first. This might be a little uncomfortable." The nurse pushed a speculum into place without regard for the temperature of the device or the fact it was not lubricated. Gleefully she opened it as wide as she could without injury to the patient. For how would she explain what she was doing. She was only to discuss the alternatives not perform an examination.

"That hurts, can't we just skip that part?"

"No I have to see what might fit best in you, if you desire an implant. And to make sure you are healthy inside."

"But didn't the doctor just do that?"

"He was looking for a different purpose. I'm checking to make sure your...well that you are capable of taking an implant. What if you were set to get one and on the table they saw it wouldn't work. Then your trip and all the efforts would have been for nothing."

When the nurse had poked, prodded and looked deep into Emma's womb she spoke. "You look OK down there. I mean nothing is deformed. There are several things you could use. Let me get some and I show you." She turned to leave.

"Please can't I have something to cover with?" Emma asked. Sylvia ignored her.

The time in the room seemed forever to Emma. And when the nurse reappeared she had a hand full of thing. They were IUD of several different fashion, patches and even a diaphragm. All were explained to Emma as she lay on her back, naked, with her legs spread to the limit. During the lecture Emma began to feel a little sexual excitement, and she feared it would be noted by the woman. She was burning with humiliation when the device was pulled for her pussy.

Sylvia held it up. "Well I see you bartholin glands are in full working order. You always get this wet at the doctor's office. I will surly have to clean these well. And I had best wipe you up too."

The humiliation continued. The nurse wiped Emma's pussy and her anus. Throwing the tissue aside the nurse pushed another instrument into vagina. "I'm checking your PH factor. And I will need your temperature to correlate the results. With that Sylvia stuck a rectal thermometer deep into Emma's colon.

"While we wait I guess we can talk about some of the other ways to keep from getting pregnant. You can use the rhythm method. If your man persists you at the wrong time you can simply perform oral on him. If you do that, you will need to follow through. You know, to completion. And to make sure you get it all out of his system you need to let him....well let him....ejaculate into your mouth. That way you get it all out of his system. And it is best to hold it and suck it clean. That should relieve his desire for a while."

Emma was blushing and her wetness continuing. She did in fact do just what the nurse said but she did it any time she could. She loved the taste of her man. But what would respectable people say if they knew.

Pulling the thermometer and the other from the pussy the nurse studied them for a second. "Yes you have a high PH. Many would say you are prone to birth boys."

"Yes I have two sons and one daughter."

"And you want more?' the nurse asked with raised eyebrows.

"I would if I could. We will just have to see. Now are you finished?"

"Just about but there is a couple more alternatives. You can always do a hand job...but men don't really get relief from that. They will be back after you in a few minutes. But if you give into anal sex they will be relieved for the day. Have you ever tried anal sex, Mrs. Parker isn't it?"

"Yes, and I mean, yes I am Mrs. Jeremy Parker...but..

"But?'

"The anal sex question is just too much."

"It is. Well I'm just trying to help. If want to get knocked up that's your business."

"I wouldn't be knocked up, I would be pregnant by my husband!"

"Just one more thing." Sylvia pushed a speculum into Emma ass. She didn't wait for permission, she just open it wide. "I just want to make sure you won't get hurt by anal. Some woman have problems back there you know."

Emma hid her face with her hands.

Sylvia looked in and commented she was fully capable of taking it up the ass. With that the exam was over. Emma dressed and hurried out. She felt every eye in the place was on her as she paid the bill.

In the car Emma shifted in the seat as if trying to get comfortable. It was not that, it was to extend the feeling in her sex. She could feel the warm wetness between her legs but thought it had been brought on by the lubricant on the two speculums. Little did she realize that was not it at all. It was much more.

Driving home she couldn't resist touching herself. When she parked in the garage she completed what she had started on the drive. The orgasm was so intense that she had to sit in the car for a few minutes to compose herself. She was glad no one else was home, for her actions would have been hard to explain. Inside the house she had just a few minutes to clean herself and meet Ops as she came in from school.

That night she attacked her husband in bed. He didn't mind and they put off talking about birth control.

JILL TRENTON

Jill was at home with a little time to kill as she waited for her spa appointment. She thought back over the last 10 years. She remembered the night she and Mark and spent. She had been envious of her best friend and neighbor Janet. She was so happily remarried. Jill knew the full story of the ending of Janet's first marriage and wondered how she could ever fully trust a man again. But from her side of the fence Jill saw no evidence of the slightest discord.

That was part of her envy. She had never had a man that was faithful. All had gone on to green pastures so to speak. Why did others, especially her best friend have such a better life than her? Why couldn't she find the perfect man? In truth Jill knew why. She wanted a rich husband that would mean luxuries and security. Perhaps much older rich men were only looking for some arm candy and a fling. With the money they didn't have to do much to get a beauty in their bed.

As hard as Jill had worked she had no luck getting near the type of man she wanted. With her frustration her envy grew. One night when she knew her friend was away on business she invited Mark over. The pretext was the garbage disposal had clogged up. She really didn't fully plan to seduce the man, but more let him hit on her to build her ego. She had consumed two bottles of wine earlier that evening when her date had canceled.

After a few more glasses of wine and being caught in the bathroom on her knees, Jill just took his member in hand. That was not the only place it ended up that evening. The sex that followed was among the most memorable in her life. At first she felt guilty but as time passed she became a little bitter. Why did Janet have it so good? A man like Mark in her bed every night? So 6 months after the event she confessed to get rid her soul of the guilt she said. In reality it was to get even with the happily married couple.

It worked more horribly then anyone could have imagined. It resulted in Mark walking out and a divorce followed. Jill never learned exactly what Janet had done but saw how the affect had devastated her. Their friendship was ruined and shortly thereafter Jill sold her home and moved away.

It had been almost 10 years when Jill ran into Mark at the oil change service. When she mentioned Janet's name she saw the pain in his reaction. It was uncomfortable but at least he didn't blame her. Three months later she ran into Janet at the service. It was shocking to see the two back together as if nothing had happened. Was it an act of sorts or was Janet and Mark happily married again?

All those thought passed thought her mind as she sipped wine that morning. Jill was finding she consumed a little more wine each week. If Harold had noted that fact on the liquor bill he hadn't mentioned it. She didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing. When it came time to leave she pushed the thoughts of Janet and Mark from her mind.

HILDA EMERSON

The following day as Mark was about to leave one of the locations he was told a man had called for him. Asking the nature of the call he learned the man wouldn't give a reason. Mark felt it was a cold sales call. Trying to avoid the salesman he walked to the 'bozomobile'. As he did an older distinguished gentleman approached. "Mr. Parker I hope."

"Yes I'm Mark Parker, how can I help you?" From the look of the man he was afraid it was something official. Papers served by some unhappy customer.

"I hope so. But first I must say you look familiar. And I see you are a Mr. Parker. Do you by chance attend First Community Church?"

"Yes I do. It was my wife's church so now I attend with her."

"I thought so, but that is not why I'm here. Mr. Parker. I am trying to raise money for the abused children in our city. If your company will contribute any amount we will give you a write up in our small paper. That paper circulates to all that contribute. Many will patronize other contributors."

"I'm sorry Mr...?

"Oh I am so sorry, I am Melvin Geller. Here is my card. I am sure you will want to check out our organization prior to any gift. I am just meeting with you to acquaint you with our organization."

Mark looked at the card. "Mr. Geller I don't manage that part of the business. I'll see that my partner and our accountant get the packet. But they will be the ones to make the final decision." The man accepted that and was on his way.

The next Sunday morning Mark escorted his wife and mother in law to the church door. Standing just to the side was Melvin Geller. It was Melvin that spoke first. "Mr. Parker, good to see you again."

Both Janet and Hilda took note of the man. It was Hilda that gave him a good look. The man was just a litter taller than her. He must be over 5' 10". He wore a well fitting and stylish suit. He had grey hair that was short and in place. His face had a smile that was warm and friendly. But it was his eyes that held her attention. They were brown but filled with life and almost sparkled.

After introductions Hilda allowed Melvin to take her arm. When they took their seats she asked if he had anyone to sit with. Finding he was alone she invited him to sit beside her. All that didn't go unnoticed by her daughter. Janet felt that was highly unusual for her mother to wish a male escort.

At the end of the service Melvin made a polite exit but said he would see Hilda next Sunday. And so it was for three Sundays in a row. Melvin was waiting at the door and took Hilda's hand. On the third Sunday after service the four decided to go for lunch together. Hilda even rode with Melvin. When they entered dining room Hilda was pleased that he held her chair. The meal was most delightful for the group and ended with Melvin taking Hilda home. The only thing that she even considered a little out of play was his choice in automobiles. He drove a clean, well kept, late model Chrysler 300.

JILL TRENTON

The party was seen that day by a woman sitting at the bar. She was not there drinking but awaiting a carry out order. It was none other than Jill Trenton. As she sipped her wine she began to remember her bitterness toward her old friend and neighbor. She was not at all sure there wasn't some sinister plot afoot. How could things have changed so much in such a short time? Jill had only spoken to Janet one other time and that had been 5 years earlier. At that meeting Janet was cold and short in her comments. Her final remark was she needed to leave before she lost her tempter.

But at the oil change service it was as if nothing had ever happened. Janet was friendly and even happy to talk about her life. Then Mark appeared and was introduced as Janet's husband. Again it was just to strange. Now to see them again in the restaurant with Hilda and another man only added to Jill's discomfort. Hilda had all but called Jill a home wrecker and a tramp those years ago. Could all of this be true and just a coincidence?

Watching the two couples Jill could tell they were having an enjoyable meal. She on the other hand was at the bar for carry out. Her husband was out of town playing golf. It was a company function and needed to keep him in with top management he had assured her. So now she was getting a meal to take home. True she could have dinned there, but to eat alone was not enjoyable for her. Well to eat alone here was not to her liking. What if someone she knew saw her. What might they think? Ordering carry out she could always say her husband was a little ill but wanted something from the menu.

The longer she waited the more upset she became. Janet and Mark looked so happy. She could never remember smiles and laughter at any table with her husband. Was he more refined? Looking about she noted more tables. Some had cheerful and happy folks, other with their sad and quiet patrons. No she realized there was no happiness in her marriage at all. But she had position and financial security.

When her order was ready she quickly left. Placing the order in the passenger floorboard she headed home to an empty house. Empty because Raymond wouldn't allow her to entertain any guest when he was not there. He was the jealous type and downright suspicious some times.

As she turned into her drive the bag fell forward. That aggravated Jill further. What kind of mess did it make and was her meal spoiled. In the garage she went to the passenger side and bent down to upright her order. That was when she saw it under her front seat. It was white package material that was clean on the back with writing on the front. At first she thought it a candy wrapper but when she picked it up and read the words she froze. The package had contained a condom. Not only that, but it was ribbed and had strawberry flavored lubricant. The package stated it was to enhance pleasure for both.

A cold feeling ran over her. What if Raymond had found the packet? What would he have thought? And who had left it under the seat? The only others that drove her car were valet attendants. No wait, she remembered her last oil change. It was when she had first seen Mark. Yes that was it. The package was part of his plan to get even in her. She smiled. Mark didn't know that her husband never drove her car. He preferred his Bentley. Another thought hit her. Mark had been in the Bentley too. What might he have done when he realized the first little plant didn't do any good? With that though terror filled her. Her husband would throw her out penniless if he thought she was unfaithful. She just had to check the Bentley.

The food was of no importance at that moment. She did take it to the kitchen and put it aside. When she did try and eat a little she found no appetite. All she could do was wait for her husband to get home. If he said nothing she would check his car later in the evening. The hours drug by as she imagined all that might happen.

When Raymond got in it was after 10 in the evening. He said he was beat from the drive. All he wanted was a shower and sleep. Jill did her best to hide her anxiety and get him put to bed. She said she had waited a meal for him so she would eat then come to bed. Half an hour later he was sleeping soundly. She headed to the garage for a quick inspection of the interior of the Bentley.

Jill took longer than she intended but still found nothing. The only place left to check was the glove box but it was locked. That surprised her, because it had not been locked before. She remembered checking it before she got to the service. She had made sure there was nothing of value to be taken by an employee of the service company. She had even checked it again after seeing Mark and Janet. There could be nothing in it, so why bother to check she thought.

But what if he had found something and had locked it up in the glove box for safe keeping? No she thought, it would already be in the hands of his attorney or he would have confronted her with it. Continuing to think she followed several other forks on the road. Did Raymond lie about the golf trip and stay in town to see how she spent her day? Or perhaps have a private investigator follow her. If that was the case all they saw was her at the restaurant. She spoke to no one, and luckily Janet and Mark had not noticed her. How would that have looked to a jealous husband?

Finally she calmed down and went back inside. As she did she saw where her husband had dropped his key on the counter in the laundry room beside his clothes bag. She picked them up and twirled them around her finger. It was just nerves nothing more. She didn't have thoughts of using them at that moment. It was when she was trashing the leftovers that the impulse hit her to make sure.

When she unlocked the compartment she got a shock. The content was about the same except there was a little pill bottle and a small box. The box was condoms. The same ribbed and flavored brand that matched the packet found under the seat in her Lexus. It was then she remembered Raymond had driven her car to 'play golf' the day as she had taken his Bentley in for service.

Reading she found the pills were Viagra. And it was a prescription in her husband's name. The label said he had two refills remaining. Jill counted the pills. Of the 30 noted there were only 8 remaining. The last refill had been less than two weeks ago. That meant 22 pills in 14 days.

Jill began to hyperventilate. Could it be true? No this was all some mistake, gag or sinister plot. It just couldn't be true. It was a manipulation but those two people. Janet and Mark were behind it all. That was it, the true answer. Since her husband hadn't found the first bit of evidence they were going to set her up to make a lot of false accusations resulting in her being divorced.

Back in the house Jill replaced the keys and poured herself a glass of wine. Calming down she realized the possibility of the Parker's being behind all of this was slim. How could they have gotten the pills and condoms in the Bentley? She knew they weren't there when she left the service that day. It would mean they would have to send a person to follow her husband to break into his car. Then manage to lock the glove box after planting the evidence. And they would have to know she would be the one to find the planted goods. Just too much to believe, but what was the alterative?

With glass in hand she went back to the laundry room. Opening the bag she looked at the dirty clothing. None were really soiled but not knowing that much about golf she had no idea if that would be unusual. But even his shoes were clean. But sometimes Raymond was anal and he might have had the shoes shined after play. But did she smell a hit of perfume on his clothes. Maybe it was a waitress or the wife of his boss. But if wives were allowed why was she not taken?

With a little too much on her mind and with a half bottle of wine in her Jill headed to bed. It was not a good night for her at all. Dreams filled the night. They were a mixture of a cheating husband and a vindictive female friend.

123456...8