Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hilda woke up and was a little embarrassed. She climbed from under the blanket so quickly she startled the doctor. He feared she was in a gown for even naked. She went into Melvin's bathroom and did her best to make herself presentable.

When she returned she explained the nurse had been called away and she just felt it best she stay close in case there was need.

The doctor smiled. "Melvin is most fortunate to have you. I take it you are Miss Hilda?"

"Yes, I am Hilda Emerson. I value Melvin's friendship greatly. And I would have not have left till I knew a replacement had arrived. So I felt it would be best to just stay myself. I feel responsible the nurse left."

The doctor didn't ask for an explanation. He just conducted his exam of his patient. At the end he placed his stethoscope in his bag. Looking at the two he began. "Melvin I must say you have improved greatly since yesterday. I wish I could take credit but I know it was another. Now I want you to keep up the good work and get out of that bed. You need to start moving around again. The exercise will only help."

Melvin said he would follow the doctor's orders. When the doctor turned to take his leave Hilda followed him into the hall. Seeing him to the elevator she blushed as she asked, "Doctor Berryman, many I ask a very personal question?"

"Certainly,"

"What I want to know...my question is...will it... should Melvin...is he healthy enough...for any sexual activity?" Hilda couldn't look the doctor in the eye as she completed the sentence.

He smiled. "Hilda I want you to know you have done Melvin a world of good. He was losing ground yesterday. But today he is 100% better. I know it is just because you are here. Now to answer your question, Melvin is healthy enough for.....but don't get to strenuous."

"Too strenuous?"

"Hilda, I hope I am not too forward but, there are acts such as female superior. Where the woman controls and does most of the work."

Hilda blushed again. "Thank you doctor. I think I understand. And I will make sure Melvin gets out of bed and some exercise."

When she walked back into the bedroom, Melvin's eyes lit up again. "Hilda thank you for being here for me. If I heard the doctor correctly I need to get up. I think I will try and shower. I am tired of those sponge baths."

Hilda went to him and helped him up. She took him into the shower. It was a walk in that had no door or curtain. In the back was a bench. She helped him to the bench and sat him down. She lovingly removed his silk pajama top. "Melvin you will have to help me with your pants."

"But Hilda will it be right?"

She kissed his cheek. "Melvin I think it will. We have been intimate you know. I have not only see you I have tasted you. And I must say you are addicting."

Melvin blushed brightly as he stood and she knelt to remove his bottoms. As she did she looked at his manhood. It began to rise to the occasion. That embarrassed him even more.

"Don't let it bother you Melvin. I am honored you have such feeling for me, an old woman. And it makes me understand the special bond between two in love. Now sit down and let's get you clean."

About that time they heard Flow call. "Mr. Geller are you in need of any help?"

"No thank you Flow, I'm fine. I'm just following Dr. Berryman's orders. He wanted me up and moving around."

"Where are you? I mean...can I come in? Are you decent?"

"I am fine and I'm about to take a shower."

"Mr. Geller I can't allow that. You might fall. Do I need to get one of the men?"

Hilda stepped out. "Flow thank you for all your concern. I want you to know Melvin is in good hands and I will ensure he doesn't fall."

Flow smiled and said "Yes Miss Emerson I see you have it all under control. But if you need any help I'll be nearby."

Hilda stepped into his closet and brought out two fluffy white robes. Hanging them in the entrance of the shower she began to disrobe. Melvin watched transfixed. Later she would be amazed at how easy it was for her to be naked in front of him.

Walking back to him she saw his erection bob with each heartbeat. She remembered the doctor's advice and worried. Not thinking she knelt and took him in her mouth once again. She just wanted to relax him and slow his heart beat. She worked quickly with her eyes closed. It was not she was ashamed it was she was savoring the moment. And she enjoyed feeling his pulse with her tongue.

When he erupted in her mouth she felt it all the way to her sex. When she pulled free she hugged her cheek to his stomach. She felt his hands on her shoulder and that too felt wonderful. "Melvin, thank you for that! It is so special."

"No you are the special one. And I just want to touch you. I have longed to do for such a while. Will you kiss me?"

She looked up and he bend down. The kiss was soft but warmed both to the core.

Hilda turned the shower heads and adjusted the temperature. She then began to wash him. When she had completed the job she stood and began to wash herself. Melvin watched in amazement.

"Hilda you are most beautiful."

She blushed, "Oh on I'm not, I'm just an old woman." But she did love the compliment.

After they dried she helped him to the dressing area. He sat and watched her dry her hair. Every time she looked in the mirror she found him watching with a smile.

Later they ate breakfast on the balcony off the bedroom. It was a beautiful day and they had a view of the garden. It was like a fairytale for Hilda and a dream come true for Melvin. Just before noon Hilda began to dress. She had on only her panties and bra as she sat at the mirror applying what little make up she had. He watched her.

"Hilda you are so beautiful," he repeated.

"In these old things?" she replied thinking her undergarments were for support and not viewing. But glancing she noticed something had come up.

"Melvin what am I going to do with you?" she said as she stood and walked toward him. "Now you need to lie down. I talked to the doctor and he told me what would be best." That said she when to the bedroom door, closed and locked it.

A minute later she was removing her support panties and straddling Melvin. "Now I was told we can't be too strenuous so let me do all the work." Hilda slowly lowered herself on his manhood. She was amazed by the feeling. If felt so right. She felt so alive. It was something she had never felt before. Never in her marriage had sex felt like this. Hilda realized the difference it made to love the man.

She moaned and tensed up. "Hilda, are you alright? Am I hurting you?" he asked fearfully.

"Not at all. I just can't describe the feeling and I want it to last forever." With that she began to rock slowly. And she felt an added tingle when his hands touched her breasts. In a minute she was removing the heavy bra. Bending forward she let his lips find her nipples. Oh how wonderful to be in love she thought. Why had she not found it earlier? But she had to wait on Melvin Geller to feel like a complete woman.

The two enjoyed the union and the expression of their love for one another. When Melvin filled Hilda that first time it made her feel complete and whole. It was as is sex was new and she had just given her virginity to him.

The kiss afterwards was also welding of two hearts. She finally got the strength to climb off. She felt so alive. All too soon she was dressed an on her way. She had to get some things if she was to say with him at night. Sleeping in her clothes wouldn't do.

On her way home Hilda passed a mall. She wheeled in. She had some shopping to do. At Victoria's Secret she purchased all new panties, bras, three sheer night gowns and one sheer robe. At another store she bought 5 new outfits that made her look and feel 20 years younger. Shoes were her nest stop. She wanted some heels and sandals. Last she shopped for bathing suits. She purchased three. The last was a string bikini. She knew she couldn't wear it in front of anyone but Melvin, but she still wanted it.

Heading home she watered her plants and checked her mail. Looking, there was nothing that wouldn't wait. She packed a small bag with all her needed cosmetics and a few personal items. She intended to wear her new clothing so there was no need for any of her other clothing. Locking the door she hurried away and back to her love.

JILL TRENTON

Jill was at the mall shopping also that day. But she was looking at cameras. She had suggested to her husband the need for a good digital camera. It would be so nice to have a lot of photos his grandson. But that was just her excuse. She wanted it for another reason. She had spent hours studying all the models and had selected one. It was a Minolta that could zoom, take photos and even videos with sound. It had a keyboard that could attach and with the proper connection the photos and videos could be e-mailed.

Satisfied she went to her car and locked the camera in the trunk along with her purse. All she took was some cash, one credit card and her I-Phone. That she needed to navigate. With her wearing jeans he had no problems with the few items she carried.

Jill walked to the edge of the parking lot and stood at the bus stop. She had a short wait. On the bus she looked at the other riders. She felt a little uneasy and lucky she had never had to depend on public transportation. When she changed buses she was greeted by an even lower looking class of citizens.

The trip she was taking was not for pleasure. She had a mission. She needed some different clothing. Things that couldn't be bought at the mall. She was headed to a good will type re-sale store. She wanted used and almost threadbare items to help disguise her. She was preparing to catch here cheating husband in the act so to speak.

It was not fun for her to shop in a store filled with uncouth women with little dirty children by their side, but she did it. And she was lucky enough to find a long black wig to add to the assortment. She paid with cash to avoid any questions. In an hour she was on her way back to her car. There she put all of the items in a gym bag. Next stop was the club. She went in and stashed the bag in her locker. Being in the locker room she decided to take a shower. That was unusual for her. She preferred to shower at home, but the dirty feeling of the bus and shopping was too strong.

Clean, she took her regular gym bag and put it in the trunk. It was identical to the one in the locker. All she would have to do is switch when she needed the clothes.

Jill got home well ahead of her husband. She logged on to her computer and checked the route of the Bentley. There she studied his routine. Raymond had made a detour to work on Tuesday. The stop was over an hour. From there he went to work. And today he had gone out at lunch. His route was to a parking lot down town.

For the remainder of the week she explored the places he went. It was difficult for she had to ride the bus. She couldn't risk driving her car. She needed to find a better and faster form of transportation. But for now she would do what she had to do.

EMMA PARKER

It was afternoon when Josh came in. Emma wasn't expecting him but was pleasantly surprised when she heard him come in and call to her. A second surprise was he wasn't alone.

"Mom I want to introduce Melanie Ryan. She's here in Nashville for a school project and I didn't have anything pressing. Hope you don't mind us popping in."

Emma hugged her son. "Not at all, I'm always happy when you come home." She released him and turned to the girl. "Nice to meet you Melanie, are you the one that is doing his laundry? For the last few months he hasn't brought it home to me. Now mind you I'm not prying and I'm not at all unhappy with losing the chore, but it did bring him home more often."

Melanie blushed a little, "I've done it a few times. Make him take me to the laundromat though. And he had to provide all the quarters."

"Mom it's cheaper on dad than me driving all the way home."

"How long you staying?"

"Just dropped by to get a book. But I'll be in later tonight. I'm helping Mel with part of her work assignment. And I'll be late so don' wait dinner on me."

"Your dad will be sorry he missed you." Emma smiled.

"I'll see him before I leave. I'm not heading back till Sunday night. We can watch the game Sunday. Now let me grab the book."

With Josh gone Emma was a little uncomfortable with the young woman. She had seen them making love and the thought still embarrassed her. Melanie picked up on it. She could read a person well.

"Mrs. Parker, did you enjoy spying in your son?"

Emma turned bright red.

"Oh I saw you watching. You son is quite the lover, but I can still control him. Since you are into such things I'll show you what I mean. You will tell Josh we have the house to ourselves tomorrow say from about 10 till 2. Then you be here at 11 sharp. I show you how much your son favors his mother."

Emma didn't know what to say. She just looked at the confident young woman. As she did she felt the same tingle she had with Nurse Manor. She was debating on what to do when Josh reappeared.

Melanie was just looking at Emma. She couldn't explain it but she began to speak. "Josh I've got a busy day tomorrow. If you're not up early I won't be able to make you breakfast. I'll get Oops off to school, then I out for several appointments. I'm afraid I won't be home till 2 or after."

"I'll make do mom. See you later, we got to run."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Parker, and I hope to be seeing you again."

With the house to herself, she considered what had just happened. She would be gone as she said and not bother to come back at 11 as instructed. She wasn't that kind. It just wasn't right.

That night in bed she almost attacked her husband. Jeremy didn't mind and did his part. Emma wondered if, as she felt his seed drip from her. She didn't bother to get up and clean herself. If she got pregnant it was fine by her.

Emma got up and left the house after getting Jeremy off to work and Oops to school. She didn't have any place to go but she felt it best she not be home. Let the two have their privacy she thought. But the command in Melanie's voice haunted her. It had the same effect on her as when the nurse told her that letting a man cum in her ass would keep him satisfied all day. And both brought a slow burning fire to her sex.

Emma was driving aimlessly and looked at her watch. Where to go? Maybe a Starbucks coffee would help kill the time. The problem was she found herself on her street and it was 5 minutes to 11.

The car wheeled into the drive as if it had a mind of its own. She got out almost in a trance. She found herself outside her son's bedroom door at 11 sharp. The door was partially open and she peaked in. There setting on the bed looking at her with a smile was Melanie. She was naked, her hair disheveled, her makeup a mess and she had the glow of a woman satisfied. The girl had her legs spread wide and Josh was kneeling between them. She was stroking his head and talking to him in a low sexy voice.

Melanie raised her voice just a bit when she saw Emma. "That's it Josh, you have to clean me up. You put all that in me. You don't want me pregnant do you? Oh yes that's it. Oh you do that so well. Don't stop. Keep it up. I know you can find more if you work at it."

Emma drew her hand to her mouth. Her son was cleaning his cum from her pussy. That was something Jeremy had never done. Emma had thought about it but didn't know how she would really want that. True she didn't mind the taste but it was different for a man to swallow his own semen. What did that say about her son.?

Emma retreated and drove away. She had a lot to think about. And it bothered her. She had an uncontrollable urge. She had to go to the park. There she masturbated thinking of her son cleaning his seed from his girlfriend.

SALLY ROGERS

It was Friday and Sally was looking forward to the weekend. She would have to work Saturday but Sunday she was free. Just before they closed Billy asked her if he could take her to dinner. She gladly accepted and called her mom. By 9 they had eaten but she didn't want to go home.

Billy finally asked if she wanted to go back to his place. Sally smiled. "Depends, what you thinking about?"

"Well...."he stuttered.

"Billy I like being with you....just because you are you. I just want to spend as much time with you as I can. And I enjoy it when we.....we....when you make me feel like a woman. A woman that's loved."

JANET PARKER

On Wednesday, Thursday, and on Friday Janet tried to call her mother. All she got was the answering machine at her home and instant voice mail on the cell. She was worried. It was not like her mother to not return calls. And to make matters worse at lunch Tuesday she had mentioned she had been foolish at Melvin's home. But as hard as Janet had pressed she couldn't get any more information. Now her mother was not returning call.

Saturday after Mark and Janet's visit with Sarah, they drove by Hilda's home. With no answer to the doorbell Janet used her key. On the floor was a pile of mail, and most of the houseplants needed water. Out of nervous habit Janet watered them.

"Mother has been gone several days. Look at all the mail. And the plants! I'll really worried Mark."

"Hilda have any friends she could be staying with?" Mark asked.

"I can't think of any close by. She had some old friends out of town. But first I'll check with Mrs. Grant next door." A few minutes later Janet was back. "Mrs. Grant says she saw mother on Wednesday. She can't remember the time. She was working in her flowerbed when mother came in. She said mother didn't put her car in the garage or even open the door. Mother went into the house and came back out in about 10 minutes. She left so fast she didn't even notice Mrs. Grant."

"Guess Hilda had someplace to go. Was she carrying bags? I mean could she have been heading to the airport?"

"Don't think so because Mrs. Grant said mother seemed in a hurry. Came straight from the door and into the car. Backed out without even looking her way she said."

"Maybe she was just late for an appointment. Hair dresser or doctor?" Mark offered.

"I don't know, but if that was it she would have been back by now. I don't know what's going on but I'm worried."

Mark understood and began to think of what he might do to help. He called his brother Jeremy. He knew Jeremy had some contact with the police. Mark explained the situation and together discussed what to do next.

Mark called Janet. "We can file a missing person's report. Hilda has been missing for more than 24 hours. There isn't much they can do but it's a start." But they decided to give it one more day.

They went to church on Sunday just to see if Hilda attended, she didn't.

Monday they called the police. Janet was relieved till she met Lt. Stavo with the Nashville police. After taking all the information he began to ask questions. "Is your mother on medication?"

"What do you mean?" Janet asked.

"Some time old folks forget to take their medicines and have lapses of memory."

"My mother is not on anything like that! In fact all the pills she takes are over the counter! My mother has a sharp mind and still manages all her own business!"

"Yes ma'am I understand but still with her age she might have something physically wrong with her. I'll check the hospitals. If she had some sort of attack in a public place she might have lost her ID. Lost or had it stolen. She might be in the hospital under a Jane Doe."

"Mother is perfectly healthy. That is not the case. Someone had taken her. I know it. She has never gone away without telling me. I water her plants while she's gone. She loves her plants like some do their pets. No she wouldn't abandon then without reason."

1...345678