Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HILDA EMERSON

The following Sunday Hilda was disappointed when Melvin was not there to sit with her. Janet and Mark noted her disappointment. All through the service Hilda fidgeted as she pondered what had happened. Had she done something to offend him when he drove her home? Did he feel her displeasure having to ride in a domestic automobile? Was he angry she didn't invite him in? She had thought of it but didn't want him to think she was a floozy.

When the service was over Hilda asked to be driven home. She made the excuse she didn't feel well. In all truth that was a fact. She felt sick at her stomach because she realized she had feeling for Melvin Geller.

Janet and Mark went on the lunch afterwards. They laughed and compared their suspicions about why Hilda hadn't joined them as she had done in the past. After that they talked about what to do with their afternoon. A while later the two were enjoying a Sunday afternoon drive on the roadster. Top down on the car they explored country roads that afternoon. For the evening meal it was the drive-in on Old Toler Road.

SALLY ROGERS

Sunday afternoon Billy was taking Sally home. They had just enjoyed their real first date. It had started on Saturday night. He had picked her up to take her to dinner and a movie. Sally's mother, Alice, had met the gangly young man twice before. Once when he brought Sally's car back from having a repair completed and the other time was when Sally had invited him for dinner.

Alice thought him an honorable young man but don't know if he was ready to settle down and raise a family. Especially if the first two children were not his. But she would keep her thoughts to herself and only speak if things became serious between the two.

The date had gone well with the exception of a little uneasiness at the restaurant he had chosen. Billy had picked it to impress her but soon found he twas over his head. He had never eaten at a place that gave you two forks. But they made it through the meal.

After dinner they drove by several theaters but found nothing either wanted to see. Billy offered to take her home but Sally was not ready to end her first night out since before he babies were born. In fact this was the first true date she had ever been on. Her first boyfriend and the father of her twins had only taken her to fast food places. Then to some place where he could use her for a quick roll in the hay.

"We could go to your place," she suggested.

Billy couldn't believe it. It was more than he had hoped for. He smiled and agreed.

Sally found his small one bedroom apartment clean and orderly. It was not from Billy's efforts entirely. He wanted to be prepared for one day having Sally visit so he had hired his sister to come help clean and school him on maintaining his apartment to where he could make a good impression. And today his sister had brought flowers.

"Billy do you always have flowers? Or are they for me?"

Billy grinned and said, "Glad you like them. Think they add cheer to the room." Now that was not his thoughts, he was just repeating what his sister had said when he asked.

Soon they were on the couch watching his TV. The time slipped away and they were cuddling closely when Sally looked at her watch. "Oh Billy, it's after midnight....I had better..."

"Do you got to go so soon, we just got here. And it's sure more fun watching TV with you. I mean anything is more fun with you."

Sally didn't respond. She just leaned in and kissed him. The kiss lead to another and another. She was the one that broke the embrace. "Billy I do need to call home and tell mom I'm OK. I don't want her to worry."

Sally didn't have a cell phone so she used his land line. "Hello momma, just wanted you to know I'm OK. I won't be in for a while." She then turned the back and asked, "Momma would it be alright it I didn't come in tonight?"

Her mother responded, "Just don't get hurt."

"I won't momma, good night and don't worry." She had said that loud enough for Billy to hear.

"You won't what?" he asked.

Sally smiled and replied, "Momma said for me not to be naughty."

They went back to the couch. Neither were watching TV. It was 2 in the morning when Sally suggested she spend the night. Billy was a little anxious but quickly agreed.

"Let me go to the bedroom. I'll call you when I'm ready."

Billy waited and worried. What if he did something wrong?

"OK Billy you can come in now."

Billy opened the door and walked into the dark room.

She said, "No need to turn on the lights. Just get in bed with me. We can share and get a little sleep. I just don't want us out this late and going home I might wake mom or the babies." Sally then regretted mentioning her children. She feared Billy might think she was hinting the babies needed a daddy. All she wanted at that moment was to feel like a woman. And to be desired by a man.

Billy stripped off his clothes and slid into bed as he always had. He had failed to remove her underwear. He didn't sleep naked.

When he got in bed Sally moved over to be with him. He felt her naked body against his. His hands began to explore her. After a few seconds he said in amazement, "You sure are soft."

Sally giggled, "Girls are supposed to be soft." Her hands were exploring too. When she touched him briefs and run her hand under the band and stoked his ass. After her lips found his they kissed. When she broke away she asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without those one?

Soon they were embracing again. Two warm bodies in a single bed. He finally got the courage to feel her breasts. "They are so soft and.....and just soft."

Sally found his manhood. She whispered in his ear, "That's not soft. In fact it's real hard. Will you...will you...make me feel like a woman. A woman a man loves, if only for tonight."

Billy had never been with a woman before. He was virgin and if Sally was been watching it would have been apparent. But she was just enjoying someone that wanted more of her than just a quick pleasure.

He managed to get on top of her, She helped and shifted to get the best position possible before he entered her. When he was in her she just wanted more. She hadn't realized how much she needed a man till then. It was an awkward looking performance, one best done in the dark. But it was a masterpiece for the two young lovers.

After the too quickly pumping a large amount of himself into her he relaxed on top of her not wanting it to end. After a moment Sally asked him to get off. It was not she wanted it to end, but his weight was taking her breath and hurting her milk filled tits.

Billy climbed off and moved away. She pulled to back to her and explained. "It was just so...it was hurting my...my tits. They are still making milk and they get a little tender when full. But stay close to me. I want to be with you."

"I'm sorry Sally I didn't mean to or nothing. I just got so... it felt so good."

"It did for me too, and if you want I'll show you something in a minute." She reached down and felt him. She giggled, "It won't be long."

More deep kisses ensued. And when he was ready Sally had him lay on his back. She straddled him and lower pussy on his erection. Felling him completely inside her she froze for a second. Billy just relaxed and enjoyed the moment. When she started rocking it sent a tingle through his body. She leaned forward and kissed him. His hands found her full hanging breasts. The more he massaged them greater the pleasure for both.

Sally whispered. "Suck my nipples."

He tried but with the difference in height and their position it was near impossible. After a second and more powerful orgasm for her she felt Billy flood her again. She collapsed on this and fought for breath. After a minute she was beside him again.

They kissed and whispered. Billy was in love and Sally was feeling that she was desirable. She was woman, not just a fuck.

When Billy rose again she wanted even more. She had him sit with his back to the head board. She straddled him and leaned into him for a kiss. Then at his ear she whispered, "Suck my tits"

Billy did taking his hands and lifting them to his mouth. He began to suck and nipple on the hard nub. He began to taste her milk.

The sensation to her felt like he was sucking on her clit. She wanted more.

He pulled away. "Sally I...I mean I'm getting some milk...what if."

"It's OK, I'll make more for the babies, right now I just need you to keep it up.'

Billy did and was rewarded not only with a great orgasm but the wonderful taste of her milk.

They held the position and made love for over an hour. In the late hour they fell asleep holding one another tight.

The next morning they woke late. Billy climbed out and quickly put on his pants. Sally clutched her covers at her neck and asked if he had a robe she would borrow. He got his and laid it on the bed. "I know it's silly but a girl needs her privacy some times. Can I shower first?"

"Sure'" he replied.

At that she called him over and gave him a kiss. "That's for just being the wonderful man you are."

An hour later they were eating breakfast at the local IHOP. On the way to her home they stopped to walk in the park. It was a lovely day for both and well after noon before they arrived at her apartment.

Billy waked her to the door and gave her a hug. He turned to leave. "Billy didn't you forget something?'

He turned with a questioned look. She stepped to him and looked up with a smile. "You forgot to kiss me."

The kiss was long and passionate when it was over she was breathless. "You had better go while I can let you. I want to take you....." she blushed. "But the babies need me right now."

He smiled. "I know but I loved it. Can we...go out again?"

"If you want, we can talk about it at work Monday. Bye now." She turned and went inside leaving the moonstruck boy standing on the step.

She went in and was greeted by her mother. She saw the glow on her daughter's face. She had mixed emotions. Looking with concern she said, "Just don't get hurt baby."

Sally smiled, "I won't momma now I guess the babies are hungry."

HILDA EMERSON

The second Sunday without Melvin was really troubling for Hilda. She was sure she had offended him by not asking him in. At first she thought if he was that way it was better that she knew now, but there was something in her heart that told her different. She did go to lunch with daughter and son in law but was quiet and lost in thought. That too was noted by the couple.

After dropping Hilda off at her home Janet and Mark headed home. Janet was concerned about her mother and couldn't get it off her mind. Mark knew she was worried and did what he thought best. He poured her some wine and after she had drank it he picked her up and carried her to their bed.

Janet tried to protest but it was useless. He paid no attention and she soon lost the will to resist. Sitting her on the bed he began to kiss her neck as he unbuttoned her blouse. She tried to fight the passion building for she had concerns for her mother but it was difficult to say the least.

Hilda sat at home for a few minutes. Her anger was building. Why the sudden absence of Melvin. Was it after the date she wouldn't invite him in? She had thought about. She enjoyed his company and felt an attraction she couldn't explain. After two hours of brooding she got in her car. She had already found his address or at least she thought she had. She would go over and confront the fellow. She would demand to know the problem and if it was what she suspected she would give the cad a piece of her mind.

Driving to the address she was stunned. The place was a mansion in the fullest extent of the word. A three story home that could be mistaken for a hotel was surrounded by a spacious and lush lawn. There were abundant trees all around giving an air of privacy. There were no neighbors to say, the property consumed the entire city block. It had a high masonry fence enclosing the grounds with a pair of double rod iron gates that marked the circle drive.

Hilda drove by once a little intimidated. Surely she had the wrong address for the man she knew drove an automobile that didn't match the home. She drove down the street several blocks before turning round for a second look. As she dove she noticed many nice homes but none of the grandeur the address she had sought.

Stopping at the mail box she confirmed that a Melvin A. Geller did call it home. Sitting in place for a minute she used her i-phone to confirm that was no other Melvin in the area. As a last resort she tried the church director. The address listed for the member Melvin Geller was this very house.

Hilda didn't know how long she sat at the curb. She began to evaluate the clues. So the rich spoiled casanova didn't get his way she fumed. His charm didn't win him another prize. He knew she was not a push over so he moved on to greener pastures. Well she would let him know just how she felt.

Her anger overcame her intimidation. She pulled into the drive and stopped at the front door. Not wanting to lose her nerve she got out and rang the bell. Almost immediately a woman in her 50's dressed as a maid opened the door.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Melvin." Hilda said with authority.

"I was not aware Mr. Geller was expecting company. Won't you come in and I'll announce you." Without another word she stepped aside and gestured Hilda inside. When the door was closed she took the lead.

Hilda looked up. The foyer was larger than half her house. And the ceiling was two stories up. She was soon taken by two grand stairways, one on each side of the hallway. Just past the stairs the maid gestured to a room on the right. Stepping in she found what could best be described as a parlor.

"I will advise Mr. Geller of your arrival. May I ask your name?"

"I am Hilda Emerson." That was as if it should have been obvious. However it was not Hilda's intent to be rude, more her apprehension of seeing Melvin on his home turf so to speak.

"I will tell Mr. Geller." The maid moved to a phone on the near table. She spoke softly but not to where Hilda couldn't overhear her side of the conversation.

"Mr. Geller you have a caller."

"A Miss Hilda Emerson." There was a few seconds of silence, then her reply. "Yes sir, very good sir. I will explain."

Hilda didn't really know if she was relieved or angered that she was being dismissed.

"Miss Emerson I am to inform you that Mr. Geller did not know you were coming to call. He wanted to tell you it is a most welcome surprise, however."

Hilda waited for the however.

"However he apologizes and will beg your indulgence. He offers his hospitality and would ask for a few minutes to make himself presentable."

Hilda thought 'presentable'? What's he doing, sitting in his boxers, drinking beer and scratching his ass?

"May I bring you something to eat or drink while you wait? And Mr. Geller said for you to make yourself at home. He will send someone for you when he's ready."

Hilda's nerves were fraying. His audacity, 'send someone for me' she fumed while trying to keep a straight face. Noting the maid was waiting she asked for a glass of wine. She knew she would need it before the hour was through.

The maid returned and introduced herself as Constance. Next she pointed to a button on the wall that would bring her if needed. With that she retired and left Hilda alone in the massive room.

The wine was good and Hilda consumed it quickly. She thought of ringing for more but didn't want 'Constance' to think her a lush. With nothing else to do she wondered the room. It had three sitting areas and a large fireplace that dominated one wall. She was at the window looking out at the fountain when her name was call. Turning she saw a woman in a white uniform.

The woman approached and stuck out her hand. "Miss Emerson I am Flow. I'm the nurse on duty today. I have come to take you to Mr. Geller."

Hilda was puzzled with that announcement. "Take me to Melvin? What do you mean?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"Mr. Geller suffered a mild heart attack a week ago Monday morning. It was mild but never the less at his age, serious. He was so demanding that Dr. Berryman finally allowed him to come home as long as he had 24 hour care. Mr. Geller usually gets his way." That was said with neither humor or distain.

"Melvin had a heart attack? Oh my god. Is he alright now? How is he doing? Can I see him?" Hilda fired the questions so fast Flow had no chance to answer one before the next one was out.

She didn't answer for a minute. When she spoke it was a question not an answer. "You are just now finding that Mr. Geller had the attack?"

"Yes, I didn't know. I did know something was wrong. We have been sitting together in church on Sundays for a while and I missed him. I didn't think much of it the first Sunday but today I became concerned."

Flow was not buying it and Hilda could tell. But as a professional she held her tongue. She thought the best way to express herself while not betraying confidence. "I was wondering because as soon as your name was mentioned Mr. Geller perked up."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he is obviously happy that you have come. I had to help him change is night clothes and make him presentable before he would allow me to come for you." Flow was thinking Hilda knew all the time and was just not concerned enough to come before now.

"Well young lady if Melvin sent for me, take me to him now." Her words came across like an order.

Flow didn't say another word; she just turned and led the way. The walk was short. It was to an elevator. Hilda had never been in a home with elevator before. The door closed and the tension was heavy in the air. Both women were beginning to dislike the other.

On the third floor Hilda was led to the master suite. Stepping in behind Flow she saw Melvin in bed. She didn't waste any time. She moved around the nurse and went to the bed and knelt beside it. "Melvin are you alright? I didn't know. Why didn't you call and tell me. I've been worried." By then Hilda was crying and kissing his hand.

Flow watched and realized that in fact Hilda had no idea of the heart attack. And with her tears it was obvious she did have a deep concern.

Melvin was trying to comfort her. "Hilda I just didn't know if it would be appropriate. We only went out that one time. I know we sit together in church but I just didn't want to take liberties. I'm going to be fine. And I'm much better now."

"Oh Melvin I wish you had called. I feel so bad that I am just now finding out."

He looked over Hilda at the nurse. "Flow would you get Hilda a chair please. I know it is uncomfortable for her on the floor like that."

The nurse moved a large wing back chair to a spot beside him. Hilda dried her tears and she took the seat.

"Flow that will be all for a while. I will be in good hands with my friend here. I'll ring if I need you.

"Yes sir. I'll be down the hall at my station." Flow left the two. She knew they wanted some privacy.

Hilda continued to cry off and on. Part was concern and the other was shame. All the horrible things she had considered were unfounded. And she realized the emotion was more than anger. It was hurt because she had deep feeling for the man.

They talked and held hands for the entire visit. When at meal time they ate together. Hilda sat close and helped out all she could. She longed to touch him as often as she possible.

After the meal and the trays were removed by Constance, Melvin asked Hilda to sit on the bed beside him. Hilda climbed into the bed from the far side. It was difficult and done in an unladylike manor but she didn't care. She could snuggle beside him.

123456...8