Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 8 that evening Flow can in with another nurse. Anna would be the night nurse. It only took a minute for them to check his blood pressure and temp. Then the couple was left along again.

It was getting late and Hilda felt it was time to leave. The hour was almost 11. "Melvin I must be leaving. I have so enjoyed today. May I come back and visit you again?" Hilda said that with her lips close to his ear. She was intending on kissing his cheek before she left.

He turned and faced her. Their lips were just inches apart. He put his arms around her and pulled her to him. It was a long and passionate kiss. It was a kiss that melted Hilda's heart. She still had her eyes closed when he broke away. "I hope I was not out of line Hilda."

"Not at all Melvin, I enjoyed it and wanted it." As she said the last words she noticed a movement in the bed covers over his manhood. That was a little of a shock.

Hilda climbed off the bed and slipped her shoes on. She was ready to leave but couldn't before she kissed him good-bye. This time she initiated the kiss. And again she saw movement in the covers.

It was as if Hilda was hypnotized. Her hand went under the covers. Melvin sat embarrassed and stammered an apology. When her hand found his member she looked at him.

"Melvin is that for me?"

"Hilda I am so embarrassed. I didn't mean to. It just happened."

"Then that is for me. You didn't do anything like that for the nurses? I did that to you?"

"Hilda I am so sorry. I just....there is a feeling with I'm with you."

Hilda smiled, "Really?" She then began throwing the covers back. All he could do was watch. With the bedding removed all that covered him was his tented pajama bottoms. Hilda gently unsnapped them and freed his erection.

As her hands griped his manhood Melvin closed his eyes and emitted a low moan. Hilda smiled and felt pride that she could have such an effect on him. She looked at his cock. It had been a long time since she had seen one and longer since she touched one. The last being her late husband over 20 years earlier. But at that moment she wanted to do more than just look and touch. She wanted to taste him.

Bending forward she took the head in her mouth. She could feel his pulse on her lips. She had never enjoyed performing oral sex and this was different. It was not what he wanted, it was what she wanted. She wanted to please Melvin sexually. She wanted to share it with him. Deeper she pulled him into her mouth. She had never really thought of how to give her husband a blow job, she had just suffered through it. But now she wanted to give it her best effort. She used her tongue, wrapped one hand around the shaft and weighed his balls with the other.

Hilda was so lost in trying to please she didn't notice how Melvin was accepting it. He had his eyes closed and was stroking her neck and back as she worked. She lost all track of time. It might have been seconds or an hour as she worked on him erection. She just knew it felt natural and good to experience the union.

Melvin tensed, that frightened her for a moment. She feared he was having another attack. It wasn't, it was the beginning of his orgasm. His cum began to fill her mouth. Without thinking she swallowed it all and held his softening member in her mouth.

When she released him and sat up she began to cry. It was a mixture of joy, fear and sorrow. Not able to look him in the eye she mumbled. "Melvin what must you think of me?" She then hid her face with her hand.

"Hilda..." was all she heard before she escaped the bathroom and continued her cry. When she composed herself she came back into the room. "Melvin I must be going." She turned and walked out not heeding her calls.

Her drive home was difficult. She kept tearing up. When she came parked in the garage and went in the phone was ringing. She answered it. "Miss Emmerson?'

"Yes."

"This is Anna at Mr. Geller's. He wanted to make sure you made it home safely. And if you have a moment he wishes to speak with you."

Holding back her tears she said that would be fine. There was a little silence then she heard Melvin dismiss the nurse. The she heard his voice. "Hilda I don't know what to say. I have never felt such...such a feeling. It was as if you were a part of me. And please forgive me."

"Forgive you? For what?" she sniffed, "It was me that acted the part of the whore."

"No, don't ever say that Hilda. I should have stopped you. It was me. I just shouldn't have....have done that in...in your mouth."

It hit Hilda she was swallowed. She had never done that before. In fact her husband had only one time done that. All the other times she had pulled off and let him spurt into a towel. She still remembered the disgust of the first time. But this was different. She thought of the taste but could only remember a warm feeling in her body as Melvin had erupted.

"No Melvin it was me that was out of line. No lady does that. I mean...that is reserved for....it just shouldn't have happened."

"Will you come see me tomorrow?" then he added a desperate "Please."

"Melvin how can I face you?"

"Say you will come, please. I am so lonely since you left."

"Melvin it has only been minutes."

"I know but in a way it is your fault," but it was said with no blame.

"How do you mean?"

"You came and I enjoyed it so. I didn't know how lonely I was till I learned you had dropped by. And to feel my heart ache when you left. Please say you will come at least once more. I just have to see you."

"I'll try but I don't know how I will face you. I have never done that before."

"I'm glad. I mean I'm glad to have shared that with you. I knew I have had strong feeling for you for a long while. I was just glad I met Mark so I had a chance to introduce myself. I've been watching you and your daughter for a while but couldn't summons the courage. After tonight, when you walked in. I knew I needed you in my life."

Hilda was crying and couldn't explain it even to herself. He would not hang up before he got her promise to drop by again. She was both elated and hesitant about the prospects.

There were several messages from her daughter on her land line. She decided to return them in the morning. It was already a few minutes into Monday.

JILL TRENTON

Sunday as her husband 'played golf' Jill waited. She had already realized in her heart what was going on but wanted to get the evidence. If she could prove adultery in court she would have a better chance at a fair settlement. The prenuptial was pretty strong but in civil court if one party has breached the marriage contract the jury can disregard it. If she was going to make a move she would have to hold all the cards.

When she had first discovered the possibility Jill had thought about contacting Janet for advice. That she quickly dismissed. Why would Janet even give her the time of day? Deep down she might still bear a grudge. And if Raymond had any idea she suspected he might be able to hide all evidence. So she would play this one alone.

She wondered who his lover was. Perhaps another man's wife from the plant. Or someone he met at the club. Maybe it started by him playing golf with a lonely woman. And if it was a woman of position she would be just as likely to deny the affair to protect herself. She would have a standing in the community to protect from scandal.

Jill was into her second bottle of wine when her husband came in from his 'hard day' of golf. The time as just past 7 but he said he had eaten at the club. All he wanted was a shower and some rest.

"Why don't we just go to bed. I bet I can relax you and help you sleep," she cooed.

He smiled. "That's a great offer but let me shower first."

"Oh come on to bed honey, I missed you all day. You should be clean, you showered at the club didn't you?"

"Well yes but then we went to the bar for drinks. Have to keep in the circle you know. We drank on the terrace. It was hot out there and I sweat. Then we went in to eat. The restaurant was hot and muggy too."

Jill smiled. "I know why you guys were on the terrace drinking."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"The terrace overlooks the tennis courts. There are always girls out playing tennis in those short skirts. They are all thin and tan. They have nice legs and the ones with nice breast show them off too."

Raymond snorted, "That wasn't it at all. We were talking business. Didn't want to be overheard!"

Jill just smiled and said, "I'll bet. But what kind a business?"

He let that pass and went to the shower. Jill followed him and when he dropped his clothes she picked them up like a 'good little wife'. But she was far from doing it for that reason. One was she wanted to know where his keys were and second she wanted his clothes to check for evidence.

She emptied his pockets on his vanity leaving his keys in plain sight. The she headed to the laundry. There she held up his shirt and sniffed. Yes it was there, the faint smell of another woman's perfume. The pants had no evidence but she found something on his boxers, the smell of strawberries.

When he got out of the shower and headed to bed Jill played the horny woman. She offered him wine as she knelt in the floor. It didn't take too much convincing for her to be allowed to suck him off. It was difficult for her since she wondered just where that part of his anatomy had been hours, maybe just minutes earlier. He commented on how wonderful it felt as he drank the wine.

When he shot off in her mouth she wanted to gag. Luckily for her he had little to offer. After her service he told Jill to brush her teeth before coming to bed. She took that as an insult but did as her husband had said. When she came back into the room he was dead asleep. She smiled her first genuine smile of the day. His sleep was aided by the pill she had put in his wine.

She slipped on a robe and headed to get his keys. She had things to do. First she checked his gold bag. She had put a black dot on each of the 12 balls in the bag. She had done so with a washable marker. Checking she found all the balls still showed the dot. Taking three in hand she went to the sink. She washed them and the black dot disappeared. It was obvious her husband hadn't used any in play for they were clean. And if he had washed them afterwards the dots would have been gone.

Next she checked his golf shoes. She had put green marker on the center spike of the heels. The green was in place too. She took her fingers and easily rubbed the ink marks away. Checking the socks in his shoes she found the toes neatly creased, just as when she had placed them in the shoes. No her husband was getting his exercise somewhere besides the golf course at the club.

Finally she checked the glove box. It had only been 15 days but the prescription had been refilled. She counted the pills. There were 27 left of the 30. That would mean 11 doses had been taken in two weeks. Placing the pills back she saw two boxes of condoms. One box said it contained 24 and was unopened. The other only had 5 left. She wished he had counted the condoms two week ago but realized it would mean nothing. A man with a drug induced erection could use several at an outing.

Yes she was certain he was cheating but how was she to catch him in the act. She couldn't follow him because the Lexus had a built in tracking device. She had learned that when she saw him following her movements. He said he was just checking to see how well it worked and how to use the systen should her car ever be stolen. She didn't put it past him to watch her movements daily. At first she wrote that off to his jealousy, now she wondered if it was more to keep track of her. That way he would know where her car was so he could avoid her. Or if she ever got too close to one of his rendezvous he could make sure she didn't catch him the act.

Jill sat up that night and killed the remainder of the first bottle of wine and then consumed a second. When she went to sleep she was not bothered by dreams.

EMMA PARKER

Emma had relived the experience with the nurse more times than she cared to count. On each occurrence she would get a warm sensation in her sex followed by a damp feeling. The deeper into the memory she got the wetter she became. And thinking of the end when the nurse opened her ass, she would almost cum without touching herself. Each time she had to complete the driving need. And each time she became more ashamed. She would tell herself it was the last time.

It was a Monday. Her morning started as so many others. She got her husband off to work and was preparing to take her daughter to school. The only thing that made it a little difference was that both boys were at home. Taylor was 20 and in his last year at the Junior College and was in no hurry to move on. At 22, Josh was in his senior year at Tennessee Tech and only home for the week.

In a way it was good to have all the children home. She had a mother's pride and it felt like old times. Before leaving she made sure Taylor was off to class and then told Josh she had some errands to run and wouldn't be back till after lunch. She asked if he could take care of himself or if he needed money to eat on.

Her son grinned and said he could manage. With smile she left and dropped off her daughter. Next she went to the cleaners, before returning a cable box. Her next stop was at the solon. But her hair dresser was out sick. Emma could have let another do her hair but she didn't. It wasn't that she was that particular, it was the feeling between her legs. She wanted to go home and scratch the itch so to speak.

Heading home she pulled in the drive. She was so aroused she had to complete the orgasm in the car seat. It was one of the strongest self-induced she had ever enjoyed. She bathed in the afterglow for 15 minutes before she wanted to get out.

She walked softly through the house and headed upstairs to her bedroom. As she reached the top of the landing she heard noise. She froze thinking it might be an intruder. Listening for a minute she realized it was intimate sounds. Glancing out the window she saw Josh's car at the curb. It hadn't been there when she drove in. She drew a quick breath. What if he had found her?

Then she realized he was not alone. And he was evidently busy enjoying some sort of sexual pleasure. She was thinking of going down stairs and making a lot of noise. Maybe calling up and saying she was making lunch. The noise and time would give them time to make themselves decent.

But something drew her to the door. She just had to see what was going on. Was it the fear Josh might not be with a female that gave her concern? Whatever the reason, she quietly moved toward his room. The door was just slightly ajar allowing her to hear but not see. Then she noticed she could see the reflection in the mirror.

What she saw made her silently gasp. Josh was naked on his back on the bed. Straddling him was a girl. She had long curly black hair that was swinging wildly as she threw her head about. She had a pretty face with full lips and a cute nose. The girl had her eyes shut as she enjoyed the moment. She was well tanned and showed small bikini lines on her perky breasts. Her mounts were topped with pink areola's with her nipples centered in them. She had a flat tummy because of her age and the fact she had not had children.

It was obvious the two were lost in the moment. Emma was excited not so much as a voyeur but more from the embarrassment of seeing her son in such an intimate moment. She knew he had grown into a man with needs but still he was her son.

Just then the girl let out a low scream and opened her eyes. Emma ducked back and hoped she hadn't been seen. From her spot in the hall she heard the female voice say, "Lets shower and clean up. We need to get gone before your mom comes back. What would she say if she found us in your room?"

Emma stood there till she heard the water running. She made a hasty exit from the house. She drove to the park several miles away. She just couldn't help fingering herself reliving the embarrassment of being caught spying. She enjoyed two orgasms before she headed home. When she arrived Josh's car was gone. She raced inside and stripped naked. Jumping in the bed she replayed the nurse examination as she fingered her clit. She was intoxicated by the shame and humiliation.

JILL TRENTON

Jill was not at all in a good mood when she got up Monday morning. At least her husband had dressed without waking her and was gone. With the realization he was cheating, her world was crumbling. She thought she had security in the marriage. He being an older man that just wanted a trophy wife to show off. How wrong she had been it seemed. Yes he wanted a hot woman to be seen in public with, but he must want other sexual encounters.

As she bathed that morning she became angry. Just what the hell did some other woman have that she didn't? It was not that she wouldn't try and please her man. She was experienced and had allowed men to have their way with her. But she had done that only with men she chose. She had even let men use her ass. One such man was Mark Parker. She didn't enjoy it all that much but she did allow it. The only thing that made it tolerable was the fact the man was having his way and enjoying her body.

Now her husband was out doing who knows what, to some whore. Then it hit her. Was she sure it was a woman? What if she found he was having his affairs with a man? How disgusting and how embarrassing to have it learned her husband preferred men. But maybe if that was the case Raymond might not want it known.

As she soaked she began to almost hope it was one of his 'golfing buddies'. If that was the case the other man might also need to keep the secret. All she had to do was find his lover. But how to do that? He could track her car. He could track her purchases. In fact he had a firm control on her. She was just now seeing the extent. She had thought it out of jealousy but now she understood.

After bathing, she dressed. What to do today she thought. A glass of wine, then off to the mall. It would give her time to think and not be out of the ordinary. Strolling between the shops on the upper floor and glanced at things on display much as if she was window shopping. Lost in her thoughts she wandered down a wings she had never explored. Looking around she saw mostly electronics and novelties. Seeing one store she stopped in her tracks. The sign read "Spies Are Us". It was a shop that specialized in surveillance.

She was soon inside. The place was filled with gadgets of all sorts. Some were right out of a James Bond novel. A salesman quickly approached and asked if he could assist her. She thought a minute and said she wanted to track a car. A system like Lo-Jac but she didn't want to have the system installed.

He looked at her. "What reason are you tracking the car", he asked.

With some fast thinking she explained she had a daughter she wanted to protect from some undesirable acquaintances. With the devise she could know when her child was on the wrong side of town. The man accepted that and offered several units that might be of interest. She settled on one that was battery powered and could be followed on real time with a service. The total cost would be almost $300.00. The only drawback was the batteries needed to be changed every 5 to 7 days. But she felt she could manage that.

Jill didn't want to charge the items. Raymond would be sure to question what she bought at a store of that sorts. She had the salesman write out all she wanted and promised to come back. He requested she ask for him, because he worked on commission. Jill left with at least a start.

123456...8