Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she had to do would be come up with the cash. That wasn't impossible for she had several thousand dollars remaining in her name from before she married. She hadn't used the account in years though. She then remembered a debit card for the account. She hadn't used in several years, in fact she had never used it. She hadn't wanted the card but it came with the account and had to be set up. Now all she had to do was remember the pin number.

Jill tried the card at the ATM in the mall. She couldn't get it to work. She went home disappointed. That night she had a difficult time acting natural for her husband. Each time she looked at him she wondered just who he was having sex with. She could just imagine him bent over with some fellow pushing a large hard tool up his ass. The more she thought of it the more convinced she became Raymond was gay.

On Tuesday she remembered the code and headed back to the mall. It took three tries but she got it right. With money in hand she went back to the store. There she found the salesman. Within an hour she had made the purchase and got the service loaded on her laptop.

Jill felt a lot better that evening and her mood showed. Her husband was a little amorous and she did her best to please him

SALLY ROGERS

It was Sunday morning. Billy had borrowed his dad's van and with the help of his sister Abby was loading it with all the supplies need for a picnic. He was going to take Sally, her mom and the two babies to the park for lunch and a quiet afternoon. It was not his idea but had been suggested by his sister. She was always willing to help her little brother with anything he needed. And he needed help in dealing with the opposite sex. He always wanted to make a good impression and treat Sally right, for he loved her with all his heart. It was just difficult for him to express it in words.

When he arrived at Sally's place he found that her mother Alice was not planning on going with them in spite of the fact she had been invited. With a little pleading by both Billy and Sally they convinced Alice to accompany them.

Billy helped load all that was needed for the twins. He was a surprised at the amount of things packed and waiting. He smiled once and said, "Gee Sally neighbors'l think you a movin out".

"Silly, no they won't. It takes a lot of things for babies." And when she smiled Billy's heart melted yet again.

They made the drive to the park. Alice was enjoying the outing more than she could have imagined. It had been many years since she rode in an automobile for any reason other than a doctor's appointment. For the day she would forget her apprehensions about the young man.

Billy found them a nice spot with a table and a grill. He unloaded the wheelchair and placed Alice in it. He put her beside the table then helped Sally with the girls and needed items. Last he got the food and started the grill. With the babies on a blanket beside her mother Sally came to help him.

It was easy for Alice to see how much they loved one another. They laughed and touched as they worked. Several times Billy could cook standing behind Sally with his arms around her. She pushed back against him and on several occasions she raised her face to prompt or accept a kiss.

The meal was burgers, dogs, baked beans, potato salad, slaw, and chips. For desert he had cocoanut mirage pie and ice cream. Drinks were sodas, tea and water. Alice was pleasantly surprised no beer had been included.

The afternoon with the babies fed, they enjoyed the warm sun. Billy and Sally laid down on a blanket with their faces close. Their bodies were at an angle allowing the babies to sleep between them. Alice watched with a tear in her eyes. The couple looked like a family as they napped together.

They spent the majority of the day and had their evening meal before loading and heading back to Sally's apartment. As Sally nursed her daughters Billy unloaded all the things they had carried for the babies. He then brought in all the extra food and with Alice's help put it in the fridge.

When he was ready to go Sally needed to put the girls to bed. She asked him to wait. She hugged her mom as asked if she could spend the night with Billy. They could ride to work together the next morning. Alice smiled. She had a little better feeling toward the young man but still cautioned her daughter not to get hurt. She saw the happiness Billy had brought into Sally's life but feared for her if the boy tired of her.

Billy had to return the van to his dad. There Sally met his mom, dad and sister. Abby hugged her and said she was happy to meet her. She was most interested to see the woman that had made such a change in her little brother. With that Billy blushed. It was a short visit but Billy's family made Sally feel welcome and accepted.

When they got back to his apartment it was about 9 that evening. Billy was happy but nervous fearing he might do something wrong. And he was a little embarrassed when she suggested they shower together. "Billy you have made love to me. You have seen and felt about all of me."

"Sure but we did it in the dark, member?" he stammered.

She stretched up, put her arms behind his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. "Then it's time you see me, all of me. That way if you don't like me you'll know it." She said that with a little fear. What if he didn't like her short chubby body in the light.

"But what if you don't like me?" he responded.

She kissed him again and led the way. In a few minutes they were under the warm water. Billy had never touched a fully naked woman in the light before. And Sally had never bathed with a man. All her old boyfriend wanted was sex and someone to clean up after him.

Sally washed him and then Billy got to wash her. The two explored each other between kisses and hugs. When they were dry and in bed they were snuggled together. "Thank you for all you did today," she whispered.

"What did I do?" he asked truly wanting to know.

"The picnic was wonderful and I know momma enjoyed it too."

"Aw shucked it weren't nothin', just a little hamburger and hot dogs."

"It was more than that. You treated us all special. The kids, momma and me. I want you to know how much I appreciate it." With that she slid down and kissed the head of his cock.

That surprised him to say the least. He had heard men talk about such things but didn't know it was really true that a decent woman would do such a thing. But he couldn't have stopped her if he had wanted to. She had him as far in her mouth as she dared. And she was working her tongue on the underside of his cock head. The sensation was like nothing he had ever felt before. All too soon he was ready and fought to keep from filling her mouth. He feared she would hate him for doing such a terrible thing. Billy reached for her to pull her away. She resisted and doubled her efforts. He was lost. He began to pump a massive amount of his cum into her mouth.

Sally swallowed it all and savored the taste. She hoped he had enjoyed it as much as she had. She moved up and they cuddled for a few minutes till she was able to coax him back to erection. She straddled him and guided his manhood into her. With her hands on his chest she began to move slowly. His hands found her breasts.

The two moved slowly into a burning passion. They were both sweating and out of breath when he filled her with his orgasm. She fell forward and they enjoyed the aftermath of their union.

It was Billy that spoke first. "You won't, I mean I didn't....what if you get.."

She kissed him. "Billy I won't. I am taking pills. You don't have to worry. I won't make that mistake again."

They kissed again and fell asleep holding one another.

HILDA EMERSON

Janet had been a little concerned for her mother. She had seemed distant that church then preferred to head home without lunch. Mark had told her that her mother would confide in her when and if she felt the need. But still Janet worried. With her messages not returned on Sunday, Janet called Monday morning. Her mother answered and was not herself. Hilda explained she had slept poorly.

With persistence Janet made Hilda agree to meet for lunch on Tuesday. At lunch Hilda confessed a bit. "Oh Janet I have made such a fool of myself."

"Just how did you do that mother?" Janet couldn't imagine her mother ever unable to handle any situation with dignity.

"It's just too embarrassing to tell."

"Mother, just what are you talking about? What happened?"

Hilda took a gulp of her wine. That too was noticed by her daughter. "You know that I was concerned that Melvin hadn't come to church for a couple of weeks?"

"Yes mother I know and that's why I am concerned about you. It has affected you..."

"Oh did it ever..." Hilda said as she ducked her head.

"What did you do mother?"

"Oh Janet let' just drop it and have a nice lunch."

"Mother it is obviously bothering you. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"I appreciate your concern, but I assure you I was so foolish that I not only don't wish to talk about it, I never with to think of it again. In fact if Melvin comes back to church we will have to switch services or find a new one. Now that's my final word on that."

Janet understood her mother well enough to know she had made up her mind. So with nothing else to do she ordered lunch and enjoyed the meal. She had not lost her concern however and mentioned it to Mark as quickly as he came in. They debated on having him try and talk to Melvin Geller but decided against it.

The afternoon went quickly for Hilda and when she got home she busied herself with watering her plants and straightening her almost perfect home. It was after 8 that evening when a knock fell on her door. A little surprised she went to answer it. She was curious but cautious for no one had called to say they were coming. Looking out the peephole she saw Flow.

Hilda opened the door and allowed the woman in. As was her custom as a hostess she offered coffee or a drink.

"No Miss Emerson, I'll be just a minute. In fact I shouldn't be here at all.

"May I ask what is meant by that?"

"I could lose my job if....if they find out I came by to speak with you?"

"Is Melvin that angry?" For the statement puzzled her.

"No, that's not the problem. Mr. Geller is not angry unless it's with himself. But he's most depressed and it's showing in his health."

"What do you mean?" again Hilda was puzzled.

"Miss Emerson I don't know what happened and I'm not asking. But whatever it was Mr. Geller is most upset. He blames himself for it and feels you'll never forgive him. And as I say it has really affected his attitude and his recovery."

"It wasn't Melvin's fault. If there is blame, it is mine. Why would he be so upset?"

"I wish I knew, because we, Dr. Berryman and me, are both concerned."

"I just don't understand this. It was me that....well I was foolish...very... and it was I that....Melvin has nothing to be ashamed of, or depressed about for that matter."

"If that's true, may I be forward and ask a favor?"

"You may ask. I will make no promises." Hilda was a little defensive.

"Will you go see Mr. Geller, or at least call him? He has been so down since last Sunday night."

"I will see what I can arrange," was all that Hilda would concede.

"And another favor, if I can. Please don't tell anyone I came by. It would get me fired for a violation of patient/caregiver confidence."

"You took that risk?"

"Yes I did, and no matter I'd do it again. I saw how much your visit meant in Mr. Geller's eyes. Now I see how your absence has resulted in him being worse off than before you came."

Hilda took offence. "Well if I'm that bad for him, why would you want me to return?"

"Because he feels he did something to offend you that has driven you away."

Hilda thought a minute. It was her had the uncontrollable urge. She was the one out of line. Could Melvin really have taken it so hard? He was a wealthy man. If it was merely sex he needed, the blow job, he could afford a much younger woman. And a woman more talented in the trade. She then blushed thinking of the wonderful feeling she had when she had taken him into her mouth. And how rewarding it was to taste him.

Flow noted her reflection. She was afraid she was going to face the consequences of her deed. She was relieved when Hilda spoke. "I guess I could call. Do you have the number?"

That surprised the nurse. She was sure from the reaction of her employer that the two were closer that it now appeared. She gladly gave the number and turned to leave. "Oh no young lady, you will stay for a minute. If this is a prank you will have to face me."

By then the phone was ringing. "Geller residence."

"May I speak with Melvin?"

"I am sorry Mr. Geller has retired for the evening." Hilda's eyes narrowed. That was noted by Flow. But when the woman asked, "May I ask who is calling so I can relay it to Mr. Geller tomorrow?"

"You may say Hilda Emerson called."

"Miss Emerson! Will you please hold the line. I was instructed to put you through no matter the time."

"Yes I will hold for I...I do wish to check on Melvin."

A few seconds later he was on the line. "Hilda is it really you?'

"Yes Melvin. I just..."

"Oh Hilda I am so sorry. I was so out of line. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to....I just couldn't stand it if I have offended you."

"Melvin, you were not...." Hilda began to cry.

"Don't cry Hilda, Please. I wish I was there to hold you."

Hilda fought for composure. "Well if that's the way you feel I think I can arrange it. Do you feel well enough for company at this hour?"

"Would you please? Hilda I haven't slept well since you left. Yes, come to see me please. If you need I'll send a car."

"That won't be necessary. I will see you shortly."

With that she hung up and began to weep. Flow held her and realized the two were deeply in love. She did wonder just what had happened but that was not important. The main thing was they were working it out.

Less than an hour later Hilda was at Melvin's door. She was welcomed and quickly taken to the third floor. In the bedroom with Melvin was a young woman dressed like a nurse. Dressed like a nurse from a porn flick that is. She was made up heavily, more for a date then for work. She had on a short white uniform that allowed the gussets from her garter to show. They held up white nylons that covered feet in white platform heels. He top was unbuttoned to allow ogling of her ample breasts.

Hilda looked on with shock.

It took a second for Melvin to see Hilda. When he did his eyes lit up. It was obvious to her he had no interest in the young hussy that was tending him. In fact he was telling her to go away when they stepped into the room.

The help and nurse dismissed, Melvin called Hilda to his bedside. He scooted over to allow her to sit on the bed beside him. When she got comfortable she looked down and made eye contact. He had tears in his eyes.

"Do I look that bad Melvin?

"Hilda you are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. I was so afraid I had...had pushed you away."

She couldn't resist. She bent to kiss him on the lips. As she did she almost melted. It was wonderful. When she sat back up she looked down and noticed a protrusion under the covers. She bent again to kiss him and as she did ran her hands under the covers. Yes Melvin had an erection. And it had appeared after she had come into the room. She broke the kiss but held his erections in her hand.

"Melvin is that for me?"

He blushed red as beet. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I just can't help it. You....it's you....Hilda I love you. I have loved you from afar for some time. I was just afraid. Then when...I wanted it but then when I drove you away I just couldn't stand it. Hilda please don't go. Forgive me please."

Hilda bent and kissed him again. This time she let her tongue explore his mouth. That gave her a new thrill. As they kissed she didn't release her hold on him, instead she slowly massaged him.

A minute later she was confessing. "Melvin dear, it was me that was naughty. I was afraid you would think me some loose woman. I have never....well it has been a long time. And I never took a man in my mouth before. I mean allowed him to fill my mouth with...his... But with you, it was a reward. I never had that thrill before. What must you think of me?"

She didn't wait for an answer she just bent and kissed him again. As she did she kept the slow up and down motion on his erection. It wasn't long before the felt the slick emission that was his pre-cum. She couldn't resist. She pulled her hand free and put her fingers to her lips. Cleaning them she looked at him.

"Melvin you taste heavenly? Would you allow me to finish what I started? And will you not think bad of me for wanting to do it?"

"I will allow you to do anything you want to...if you promise to...to remain my friend. You don't have to love me. Just please allow me to court you."

"Silly boy." Hilda giggled as she removed the covers. There stood the erection she wanted. She moved down the bed and positioned herself so she could keep eye contact as she began. But all to quickly closed her eyes to get the full effect of him. She didn't care she was fully dressed and appearing to be a whore, she just wanted to taste him again.

All too soon for both, it was over. Hilda kept her eyes closed as she milked all from him. Then she sat up, recovered him and asked, "Am I forgiven?"

"Yes, yes Hilda. I just want you to forgive me for wanting you so bad. I should wait till I could ask for your hand."

She smiled then stood.

"Please don't go yet."

"I'm not leaving I just going to climb into bed." She walked to the far side of the bed and kicked her heels off. She then got in and scooted next to him. She remained on top of the covers and fully clothed but wanted to be beside him.

"Can you sleep now?" she asked as she kissed his cheek.

"Yes and its better with you beside me."

Hilda intended to stay only till Melvin fell asleep. But she awoke at 1 after dozing off. She climbed out of bed not waking him. She found her shoes and went out to find the nurse. When she located the girls she found her with headphones on gyrating to the unheard beat. And in her fingers was an odd cigarette.

Hilda had to tap the girl on the shoulder. She was shocked that she had been caught. She tried to hide the smoke. "That's quite alright. All they will have to do when I file the complaint is test you for drugs in your system."

"Please don't do that. I mean I need my job!"

"Evidently you don't. Now get out of here. I'll stay with Melvin tonight. I won't trust you with that responsibility!"

Hilda when back to the bedroom. She found Melvin awake. "Hilda I thought you had gone." He looked at the clock. "I'll get you a car I don't want you on the street alone at this hour."

"Melvin I am afraid I might have overstepped my bounds. I just sent the nurse away. I went to tell her I was leaving and found her wrapped in some music. Headphones on and smoking something. I won't trust your health and wellbeing to a drug head. I will spend the night if that's ok?"

"That will be more than fine. Do you need anything?"

She smiled, "To protect your good name I will need a blanket and will remain clothed. I'll leave when the day nurse comes on duty."

A few minutes later the two were snuggled and drifted off to sleep after a very passionate good night kiss. The next morning Dr. Berryman made is rounds and was surprised to find the nurse absent. He found she had called in and said she was quitting. And he were further shocked to find Hilary asleep in the bed beside his patient.

1...345678