Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she said yes they discussed their marriage. "I have a friend that can perform the ceremony tomorrow."

"That soon?"

"I am just afraid you will change your mind. I can't believe my luck having you. And we have so little time left. In fact if it is only a 100 years it will be too short."

"Yes Melvin we can marry tomorrow."

"When you have time to arrange a formal wedding we can. I know it means a lot to a woman. But in the mean time we will have the right and privilege of being together."

That night in bed, between sexual encounters they discussed the wedding. It wouldn't be formal but legal. And he asked where she wanted to go for their honeymoon.

Hilda smiled. "I want us to spend the time in this bedroom. It is where our love started and I want to relive that feeling."

In all the excitement Hilda had forgotten everything else. Her home, her mail, her daughter and her former life escaped her. Her phone was in her purse but the batter was long since dead. She thought of calling Janet but didn't want to break the spell. She would explain later.

On Saturday they were married by a judge. He was a longtime friend of Melvin. He used the old vows and commented he spent much too much of his time dissolving unions than uniting coupled in marriage. In attendance was all the household staff when Judge Felix Stone pronounced them man and wife. He and his wife of 50 years were the first to congratulate Hilda and Melvin.

The Marriage License could be recorded on Monday. The judge and Melvin's lawyer would see to that and bring the couple the official document.

1...345678