Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There still is the possibility, at her age, it is a medical condition." Stavo stated then added. "I have seen it happen more than once."

"Then you will do nothing?" Janet demanded.

"We will begin the process. I'll need the make and model of her car. The license number too. Right now we'll just look locally, airport, hospital and impound lot. If we don't find it there we can expand to the state level. And it would also help if he had her cell number. We can track that is it is on. And if you insist, I can check her credit card purchases. If she is buying gas we will know where."

Janet thought a minute. She didn't want to give out that information but she was desperate. "It will take me some time with her credit card and license number but I'll go get them now. I know mother has perfect records at her house."

"May I come too. I might see something that will help."

Janet didn't like it but she took the officer with her to her mother's home. He saw nothing suspicious there. And before he left he called in the information on Hilda's Mercedes. "I'll be in touch," he said as he left.

EMMA PARKER

Sunday Emma was preparing lunch. She felt the glow of a woman that had been loved by her man. She had pushed the thoughts from her mind of the shameful things she had done. But all was broken by a phone call.

"Mom I'll be there in a few minutes. I hope you don't mind but I'm bringing Mel with me. We can all watch the game."

When the kids got there, Emma was still in the kitchen. Josh joined his dad for the pre-game and Melanie came to the kitchen to help.

"Hi Mrs. Parker. Thanks for letting me come over. I don't get as much time with Josh as I want." As she was saying that she stepped closer. Without asking she hugged Emma. When she did Emma made a discovery. She understood how her mother knew she had just serviced her husband that Saturday afternoon. When Melanie pulled say Emma just looked at her.

She smiled. "Yes Mrs. Parker we had to stop at a small private park. Josh needed to be attended to. Just so you know he did cum in my mouth and I did swallow." Melanie watched Emma's reaction. With a smile she continued, "I see you know about the park."

When Emma didn't answer she went on. "I tell you this so you will know that I will give your son as much as I get. I just wanted you to see how I can control your Josh. I do it the same way you control Mr. Parker. You give him all he wants and when he wants. That makes me his."

"We shouldn't be talking about this," Emma responded. She knew it was personal but she had watched the couple make love twice. The first by accident, but the second was by design.

"I want you to know I love Josh with all my heart. I gave him my virginity and my mouth. I had never been with a boy or man before. I will do anything to keep him loving me. I will be his wife. He will ask me just as soon as he graduates and get a job to support us. And I won't make you a grandmother until after our first year of marriage." Melanie said with confidence.

"Thank you for that. I'm not ready to be a grandmother." Emma said that just to have something to say.

"I hope we can be friends Mrs. Parker. I promise I will be a good wife for Josh. And on our honeymoon I will give him my ass. I have deprived him of that only so we will have something special on our wedding night. I'm sure you can give me some advice about anal sex."

Emma felt her pulse quicken and her breath become ragged. Melanie smiled. "Mrs. Parker if you need a little time alone I'll finish the tray." Then she said, "And don't wash your hands till you come back."

Emma was speechless. But she turned away and went to the half bath. She felt so wet between her legs and had an itch that just had to be scratched. And the more she thought about the embarrassment of Melanie controlling ways and how Nurse Manor had opened her anus and commented on anal sex, the more her need built. As quickly as she closed the door she had her hand in her panties. She began working her clit as she felt the shame of being so perverted while so many were in the house.

The orgasm was strong and rewarding. Emma has to sit a minute to catch her breath. Then with her left hand she cleaned herself and pulled her shorts up. Looking in the mirror she couldn't even look herself in the eyes. Without wanting to think about it anymore she headed back to the kitchen. One last humiliation for the day waited. Melanie smelled her hand and smiled.

"Mrs. Parker, you have been naughty." With that said the young girl took the tray and joined the men in the den.

It took a few minutes before Emma could follow.

JILL TRENON

By the weekend Jill had solved her transportation problem. She had become friends with the clerk at the at the surveillance store. He understood her problem but made her assurance him she had no hostile intent toward her husband or the other woman. When he was convinced her rented her his car for $25.00 a day and tank of gas. Jill was required to return it with a full of fuel no matter how much she had used.

The only problem for her was she had to learn how to fill the tank. She had always used full service. But out of necessity she learned. And the man didn't take advantage of the situation. Sometimes the car was almost full.

On Sunday when her husband went to play golf she went to the spa. Raymond accepted that and was on his way. Jill left shortly afterward and soon had her car in the lot of the salon. She went to the store and used their WiFi to check on the location of the Bentley. She found it at the country club. Fifteen minutes later she was in the 10 year old Toyota. It was well maintained and clean. She didn't mind driving it and felt it would blend in well.

Half an hour later Jill was sitting across for the county club watching her husband's car. She didn't have any thought so catching him doing anything at the club but she wanted to know where he went when he left. Her tracking of his weekend outing over the last few weeks showed he had no routine.

She was watching with many things on her mind when she saw a car pull into the parking lot. It parked at the far edge near the exit. She was not paying any attention to it till she noticed a man walking toward it. She recognized the walk, it was her husband. He got in confidently but with no wasted time. As quickly as the door was closed the car pulled away and down the street.

Jill almost lost them because she was not expecting that. She got turned around and on the street just in time to see them turn to the left two intersections away. Jill caught the car and passed it as it pulled into a cheap motel. She turned across traffic and took up a spot where she could watch. By the time she parked a female figure come from the office and to take the wheel again. The car moved to a parking space at the back of the lot.

Jill had her camera out. She had the telephoto set at max. She could read the license number and got that before they got out. The woman seemed younger than her husband but it was just an impression. Raymond stood by the door and allowed the woman to open the room. He gestured her in then followed.

They were in the room for two hours. When they came out the woman was in the lead. Jill got a good face shot and from the expression she did not appear to have enjoyed the time. On the other hand Raymond had a big smile.

She drove him back to the club. As soon as he got out she drove away. If there was any casual conversation it took place in the car. The woman drove away as if anxious to be on her way.

Jill debated following but thought better of it. She had a lead and didn't want to risk of her efforts being exposed. She would take her time and get everything she could. A good lawyer might come up with a reason for the meeting. Before she would expose her hand she would have more information and hold better cards.

Jill returned the car and was home before her husband. And as before the marks were still on his golf ball and the spikes of his shoes. It was evident he hadn't used either.

HILDA EMERSON

Hilda drove back to Melvin's home. She was greeted at the door by Constance. "Miss Emerson, I will tell Mr. Geller you are on your way up."

Hilda wasn't escorted but allowed to find her way to the third floor. Melvin was waiting for her in a robe. He had just come in from the balcony. He stepped to her and took her in his arms. With no words he gave her a long and passionate kiss. "I am so glad you're back. I have missed you so."

"Melvin you silly boy, I have only been gone a few hours."

"I know but I still miss you. And I do love the way you have had your hair done. You look even more beautiful."

"Well if you need me to spend the night I had to pick up a few things. And I hadn't had my hair done in a while. The stylist said it would be easier for me to keep. Are you sure you like it. She cut it a little shorter than I had thought."

"Hilda it makes you appear 10 years younger. Now you won't want to be seen with an old man like me."

"Melvin I did it for you. I wanted you to...to be proud of me and not have an old lady on your arm."

"I just want you on my arm, Hilda. You are the only woman for me."

"You do know how to flatter me. I did make a few purchases, can I store them in your closet?"

"We will make room. Are they in your car?"

"Yes just a few bags."

He picked up the phone. "Constance will you please bring Miss Emerson's thing up and put them in the Mrs. Suite?"

Hilda heard that and thought it meant another bedroom. He looked at her. "Hilda may I ask if you will spend the night?'

"If you want me to Melvin I will. I want to make sure you have someone with you at night. Someone that cares about your health."

"Then if you don't mind I will have your automobile put in the garage." Into the phone he said "Have Nelson put her automobile away after they bring her things up."

Hilda had a lot to learn about the house. There were 8 full time employees. Constance the head housekeepers and under her supervision were two maids and two cooks. The maids were Laura and Anna, the cooks were Mary and Opel. Three men were also employed. Archer was the home controller and manager, Nelson was the butler and Richard the groundskeeper. All maintenance was contracted with Richard just supervising. And there were 4 part time maids that were called in from a service on a weekly basis.

Hilda blushed a little when Nelson came in with all her bags. Many had Victoria's Secret on them.

"Thank you Nelson will you place those in the Mrs. suite."

The Mrs. suite to be a bathroom suite on the opposite side of the room from Melvin's bath and closet. It was a suite in the full sense of the word. It contained a dressing area, a walk in shower, and a large round tub. There was a clothing area with build in chest of drawers. Also in that space was a cedar lined closet on one end and a refrigerated closet for furs on the other. To the back was a nook with racks for many dozen pairs of shoes. There was a makeup vanity and a separate vanity with a sink. There was a toilet room largest enough to enclose it and a bidet beside it.

It took just a few minutes to put her new lingerie in the drawers and hang her clothes. It looked strange with such a massive room and just the six outfits hanging on the rod. All the time she worked Melvin was with her and watched. She promised him a fashion show that evening. When she did she saw his pants bulge. Hilda smiled. It gave her pride that he only did that for her, never when any other woman was near.

She led him into the dressing table and sat him on the chair. Hilda then made a show of putting on the darkest shad of lipstick she had ever seen, much less bought. She knelt and opened his pants. Looking up she put on her biggest smile. Holding eyes contact the moved in and kissed the head of his erect manhood. She pulled back and looked at the red lip print she had left.

"Melvin what am I going to do with you? You make me want to do such naughty things." She licked her lips suggestively before taking him into her mouth. She took her time and worked him as she watched his eyes. I was sexually exciting and she found she used one hand to play with herself. Hilda had not done that in the last 20 years.

She had an orgasm as he filled her mouth. She swallowed it all and held him in her mouth till he was limp. Pulling away she asked, "Do you want me to wash you. I did that naughty thing and left my lipstick as evidence."

"No my love I think I want to keep it. I'm afraid I will be heartbroken should you ever leave me."

"I'll always be close, as long as you want me Melvin."

"That will be a long time."

Wednesday night they ate on the balcony and bathed together in the round tub. Later that evening Hilda sat drying her hair and applying makeup. Melvin watched. It was apparent he liked what he saw. She was pleased that he found her so attractive, for she longed for him to want her.

When she was ready she stood and asked. "Want to see what I bought?"

He did and she began a short fashion show. It was mostly lingerie and gowns but it was fun for both. When it was time for bed Hilda slipped on a heavy robe as she put him in bed. It was time for the night nurse to check him. The young girl was professional and quick leaving the two with their privacy.

Hilda turned out the lights and climbed into bed with her man for the first time. She scooted close and kissed his cheek. "Good night Melvin. I hope you sleep well."

He didn't say a word. He turned to her and found her lips. The kiss was long and passionate. As they kissed his hands found their way under the light gown and fondled her breasts. When his finger and thumb lightly pinched her nipple she squirmed. That was to be able to rub her thighs together to relieve the warm sensation there.

When the kiss broke she whispered breathlessly, "Melvin the things you do to me. Not just to my body but to my mind. I so desperately want you right now."

He didn't say a word but began to kiss her again. As he did his hand moved to her legs. He toyed with her thighs as he continued the embrace. Soon, but not soon enough for Hilda he traced her nether lips. With each successive stroke he let his finger penetrate a little farther into the area between the soft warm flesh.

Hilda was not idle. Her hand had found his erection. How she loved to feel his manhood. Even with her hands she could feel his heart beat. And with just a couple of soft up and down stroked she felt the slickness of his precum. How she wanted to taste it but she didn't want to waste the time. She wanted her man inside her. She wanted to feel them as one.

Urging him onto his back she quickly discarded her sheer panties. She wanted to mount him. And she wanted his hands on her. She just as quickly pulled the light gown over her head to be naked for his touch.

Hilda straddled Melvin. She used her hand to guild him in. Oh how wonderful it felt. She just remained still for a minute and let the sensation warm her further. Melvin was caressing her breasts and had leaned forward to suck and lightly bite her nipples. That only stoked the fire in her belly that was filling her whole body.

She wanted to move on his hardness but didn't want the feeling to pass that quickly. She wanted to prolong it as long as possible. But her passion overpowered her will. She began to lift and fall on him at an ever increasing pace. All too soon she felt her orgasm building and she was beyond even wanting to stop it.

She moaned and tensed as she felt her flood spill from her and down on his manhood. She stilled to catch her breath. She was a little embarrassed she had finished so quickly, for with Melvin still filling her with an erection and hadn't been relieved. After a few moments she looked down and whispered, "I'm sorry I couldn't wait for you."

He smiled back, "When we will just keep on till we are both pleased."

Hilda began to move again and it was a different feeling. Not better or worse just different. She rocked and was soon working them both toward orgasm. And her second was just as strong as her first, if not stronger. Then he filled her with so much she felt the heat of it in her womb.

Leaning forward she kissed him. "Thanks you Melvin. That was so wonderful."

He smiled, "No it is I that should thank you. I haven't felt so alive in many a year. And it is all because of your love."

They snuggled and slept in each other's arms. Just before Hilda drifted off to sleep she realized she had just experienced her first double orgasm.

Thursday started with them showering together before they had breakfast on the balcony. It was a cool morning making them wear heavy robes but neither minded. They were just enjoying being together. Later in the day Dr. Berryman came by to check his patient. He was impressed with Melvin's recovery. He smiled and expressed his thanks to Hilda.

Thursday night was filled with more loving making. It was as if both wanted to make up for lost time. Friday in the shower after she had washed him she looked at his erection. She smiled. "You naughty boy, is all you think of sex? What am I to do with you? Will you ever be cured?" In her heart Hilda hoped he would never be cured of wanting her.

"I think I have a cure in mind." With that he smiled.

She heard his reply but didn't dwell on it. If he tired of her so be it, she would have wonderful memories to fill the sad days.

That evening they are in the dining room. It was more like a banquet hall. The table was so long it was hard to see the far end. It had places for 40 guests. It was not a formal meal so they sat across from one another at the near end of the table. After the meal Nelson came in and handed Melvin a small box. "Your package has arrived Mr. Geller."

"Thank you Nelson will you see we are served coffee in the parlor." That said he helped Hilda from her seat and escorted her from the room. They were sitting on a leather sofa looking at the fire place. It had a small fire burning even though it wasn't needed. He held her hand and smiled. "I am so happy that you came Hilda and that you are now such a part of my life. I watched you so long and imagined how it might be. But I didn't come close."

With that Anna arrived with coffee. When she had served and left Melvin turned to Hilda. "I have been thinking of what you said."

"Really and what was that?" Hilda asked a little concerned.

"It was of a cure for me. And I have given that a lot of thought. I have arrived at the point that I do need a cure from Hilda Emerson. She is just too much for me. I will need to make a change."

Hilda was afraid it was all over. Melvin had had his fun now it was time for her to go. That fear was short lived.

"I no longer want to share my bed with Hilda Emerson," he said. But before Hilda could say a word he held up his hand to stop her. "I want to share my bed with my wife. Hilda Emerson will you allow me the honor of having you as my wife. Will you allow me to make you Mrs. Melvin Geller?" As he said those words he produced a ring box. It held the most beautiful ring she had ever seen.

She began to cry. He held her and allowed it without asking questions. He was a little afraid she might say no. It was not he disliked her in his bed, but rather wanted her reputation upheld. His staff would never say a work for fear for their jobs, but still he cared.

"Oh Melvin you really want me?"

"More than you will ever know Hilda. And I want to...to make an honest man of myself by not taking advantage of you and your kindness."

Hilda hugged him and showered him with kisses. Later she would say yes but for then she was just jubilant from his desire to marry her.

1...345678