Little Tish Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Billie was gasping now and starting to roll her needy hips. "Oh Tishie, you guys are making me so hot! I love you both so much! But why didn't you tell me how good it feels to have him do that to your feet? Uummmmmm! Oh god, yesssss!

"Oh Tishie," she panted breathlessly. "I can feel Jackie looking at my pussy and that's making it tingle and ache even more. I just know he's doing it and I can feel it – feel him looking – almost like he is touching me there. Does he do that to you?"

"Oh yeah, Billie." Tishie answered softly. "I love feeling his eyes on me. It always makes me to get all warm and tingly over my whole body. My pussy just starts buzzing with tingles and it throbs with a needy, wonderful little prickly heat. I love it when he does that. Do you like it?"

"Ummm Hummmm!" She answered, her hips now actively squirming and rolling with her rapidly mounting hunger. "I . . . just . . . wish one of you would . . . touch me down there. It's getting really tingly and achy; it just feels so empty.

"I need . . . Oh fuck!" She mewled, clearly growing desperate for some attention. "It feels so wonderful – you kissing me and nibbling on my nipps. Oh Tishie, my pussy! My pussy is soooo . . . Mmph . . . You guys are making me a very, very horny little girl today."

"Let me tell you a secret my sweet little lover. In just a little while, he is going to kiss you down there and give you a real good licking. He's really good with his tongue. Would you like that?"

At that, our Little Beeje literally shivered with anticipation and sexual hunger. I couldn't take my eyes off her delicious smelling little pussy that I could clearly see going through some fairly powerful twitching and clenching. And then I saw her release a little spritz of girl-cum. Her exquisite little pussy was convulsing, almost like she was cuming.

I was very close to her perfect little pussy. 'God, she smells so delicious.' I marveled to myself. 'I can't wait to put my lips on hers and drink the fragrant juices from her.'

I could clearly see her sweet smelling girl-honey flowing freely from her little flower and she couldn't seem to stop trembling. I continued suckling and washing her delicious little feet and toes as my baby sister resumed kissing her soft, wet lips and teasing her saucy little nipples. That's when she increased her whimpering and the rolling of her hips.

I just knew then that I was destined to slide my hard cock into that sweet little slippery slit waiting so hungrily up there between her legs. It was just so beautiful. So perfect!

So, as I gave her sweet little Easter candy toes a final suckle, I slid the palms of my hands up the insides of her soft, shapely legs and began kissing my way up to the sweetly fragrant little flower that couldn't seem to stop twitching and flowing with her ravenous hunger.

"Oh Billie," my little sister said softly. "I know my big brother would love to kiss and lick your delicious little pussy. I know him and I can feel his hunger for you. Would you like to feel his wonderful mouth get to know you very personally? Would you?"

"Oh yes please." She whispered breathlessly, clearly begging as I watched, mesmerized by her delicious smelling pussy as it twitched and pulsed with it's own throbbing, dripping hunger.

As I kissed and licked my loving way up the insides of her beautifully soft legs, I could feel my cock – hard as steel now and throbbing with a burning tingle that was making me almost insane with desire – the desire to plunge myself deep within her delicious smelling wetness.

'God,' I thought as I kissed and rubbed and l licked closer and closer to that exquisite, slippery little slit up between her legs. 'Doing this with my amazing little sister is so perfect. I am so much in love with my wonderful little sis. They are both so beautiful and so perfect!'

The float wasn't completely full of air, so I began bending it in half, pushing it down against my aching cock so I could finally reach my fragrant, slippery-wet little prize.

Then, lifting her beautiful, soft little legs up and over my shoulders so that her pretty little feet rested on my back, I very gently placed my thumbs on either side of her quivering, tight little slit and began gently sliding her swollen, juicy labia up and down against each other, sliding her pulsing, sodden lips in opposing directions so that they pulled tantalizingly against each other and on her little magic button as well.

I could hear Little Billie moaning with her itchy need. I kept sliding them up and down against each other, providing the perfect amount of teasing friction to her perfect little pink clit that had slipped free of it's protective cover.

Little Billie was mewling adorably at my touch, just like a lost little kitten and she began bucking her hips up in a hungry search for my mouth in a desperate attempt to gain some extra stimulation for her slippery, tingling little slit.

"Oh Tuh – Tishie," she whimpered. "Jackie is . . . is teasing – my . . . my pussy - Baby. Please get him to lick me down there. I need it so bad! Please?"

"Now my sweet Little Billie," my baby sister responded in a lovingly soft voice. "Be patient my little lover. My big brother knows what he's doing. You know how good it's going to feel when he finally slips his magic tongue into that succulent little puss of yours, don't you?"

"Oh fuck yeah!" She gasped, hungrily thrusting her perfect little puss up and out – searching for my loving tongue – loving the way that forbidden word felt as it burst from her sexy little mouth.

"But I can't wait much longer Tishie." She whimpered . . . "Oh Baby, I – I love you - so much; I love you both so much. You two make me feel so beautiful and happy. You make me feel - so loved and - sooOOO – MMMMMMMMMMYYeah!" She cried as I licked my tongue all the way up her delicious, slippery-wet little slit. Scrumptious!

"OO-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh fu-u-u-u-u-u-u-uck!" Little Billie groaned sexily. "Tisssshhhieeeeee! Ohhhh pleasssseee! Please just - hold me Baby . . . Hold me – tight – please? Mnuhhh! God, Jackie's ta - tongue feeeeelssss sooooo good licking my pa – pa - pussy!"

Our Little Billie started whining and shivering all over as she writhed with the intense pleasure she was receiving from my tongue. It just seemed to overwhelm her.

'God, she tastes delicious!' I marveled, loving her scrumptious flavor. 'If my little sister tastes like tangy-fresh honeyed peaches, our Little Billie was all of that plus she's added a measure of sweet saucy caramel to her intoxicating girl-juices.

'So delicious!' I thought with a lusty moan that caused her to cry out in ecstasy as the vibrations from my throat were transmitted to her wonderful, soaked little puss.

I gently pushed one finger carefully, just inside her freely flowing, little virgin hole as I began the most delicate of light little butterfly flicks with my tongue. I started slowly and very gently flicking my tongue across and all around her little pink love button and was rewarded with more whining and writhing from our sweet little redheaded lover.

She tried to tell my sweet baby sister what she was feeling but she could barely manage to find any coherent words.

"Ohhhhhh . . . Tuh – Tissshhhhie. Jackieeeee is . . . mnughh . . . making my pa – pa – pussy feeeellllll – feel sooooooo - nunnngh . . . fa – fa – fucking goooooood! God – od – od – od, I cannnnn't believe howwww much I loooove you guys! Mmmmph - Ohhhhhh fuuuuuucccckkkkk! Sooooo gooooood! Pla – pla pleeeeassse hold me ta – ta – tight Tissshhhhhhieeee. Please, ja – just – nnughh – hold on to meeeee! Cannnn't hold stillllllll."

Our little Billie was in heaven. Very gently I began licking and sucking in her slippery-wet labia – gently loving her scrumptious, juicy little peach as my little sis held her in a loving embrace and continued to kiss her succulent little pouty little mouth and suckle her perfect, hard little nipples.

Our Little Billiie was whimpering adorably, rolling her hips and writhing, doing her level best to mash her delicious little puss even harder against my mouth and tongue.

I was really in no hurry to make her cum so every time she seemed to be getting close, I backed off a little so she could calm down.

I wanted her orgasm to be one she would never forget so I pulled back from her delicious little peach and began gently circling her magic button with my fingers, delightfully fragrant and slippery from her freely flowing girl-honey.

I could sense how desperate she was for me to put my fingers – or something else – back into her vagina. She continued rolling and bucking her hips out, whimpering and whining as she searched, almost desperate for the heavenly penetration to resume. She was desperate to cum and I was determined not to let her down.

"Oh my sweet Little Billie, are you enjoying this?" I teased. "Do you want some more or should we stop?"

"OHH GOD NO!" she cried. "Please da – don't stop! I need to cum so bad! Please Ja – Jackie. Tishie . . . please - ask him - to - make me – cum! Pleassseeee? I've neverrrr been soooo hot in myyyyy life!"

I could sense my little sister's smiling approval as she continued to love and soothe our sweet little redhead.

In a voice I tried to make as deep and sexy as I possible could, I continued to lightly caress her little pink clit and asked, "Hey Beeje, you must remember that good things come to those who can wait. Try to have a little patience, okay?"

While our little redheaded firecracker continued to whine and whimper in her desperately hungry need, I added, "Do you remember telling my little sister about how much you loved her 'pretty bottom'?"

"Oh yeah!" She managed to gasp breathlessly as she continued to grind her little magic button against my loving fingers. "I lovvvve her sexy – little bottom. Can't la - leave it alone." Then I could hear the smile in her voice when she added, "Yours is pra - pretty damn fa - fine too."

Her sexy little chuckle turned back into a cock-hardening groan when I returned my tongue momentarily to her little pink clit. And then I added, "Well, Tishie and I have been drooling over your sweet little bottom as well. It's irresistible and I know what you like." I said with a smile.

And with that, I slipped my hands under her gorgeous little ass and lifted it a little as I pressed her legs much farther apart.

I looked with a carnal hunger at her delectable little rosebud and pushed my tongue forward and began gently licking and probing at the tender little tissues I saw there.

I could feel her stiffen right before she cried out in ecstasy and pulled her legs up and into my baby sister's beautiful, soft little back.

"Ohhhh FUCK! . . . Oh Jackieeyeeyee!" She wailed, grinding her little sphincter onto my probing tongue. "That is soooo gooood! Ohhhh fuuuuck!"

My sweet little sister knew exactly what I was doing and moaned some delightful vocal vibrations onto Billie's already tingling nipples as her own little puss twitched and convulsed with her growing excitement.

I knew exactly what her sexy little moan signified for her and the thought of her sweet little puss reacting to the tender attentions I was currently paying to our adorable little girlfriend caused my cock to stiffen even more.

She was squeezing Little Tishie in a fierce bear hug as she writhed, whimpered and moaned, trying her best to contend with our loving.

"AA-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h f-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-c-k!!" She wailed. "I love you guys sooooo much!"

"Are we making you feel good little Beeje?" I asked, already fully aware of the answer.

"Ohhhh f-u-u-u-u-k y-e-a-h-h-h-h-h. You are making me crazyyyy!"

I began gently probing her little rosebud with one of my fingers as I returned my mouth to her delicious little pussy that was now gushing with her sweet girl-juices. I could hear her moaning into my sister's mouth as they kissed each other passionately.

'God, I love this sweet little redhead,' I exulted to myself as I felt my finger slip into Billie's adorable little bubble-butt that never stopped it's rolling and rocking.

I took advantage of her widely splayed legs and attempted something I had once learned from Linda – my "older woman", sexual mentor. I had dated Linda right before I had finally given up dating altogether because I'd finally realized it was hurting my beloved baby sister.

I pressed my palms together, crossing and interlocking my fingers so that my middle and little fingers were pressed against each other and sticking out. Linda had told me this little trick was something she had picked up from an old TV show called "Sex and the City". I had never even heard of it before but I knew it worked because it used to drive Linda fucking crazy.

I gently began working my extended middle fingers into Little Billie's vagina while using my thumbs to spread her labia, leaving her little pink clit wide open for my teasing tongue.

Very gently, I returned my tongue to her sweet little labia and her clit. This left my extended little fingers free and at just the right amount of separation so I could begin working them into Little Billie's sensitive little sphincter. It sounds much more complicated than it is but it instantly drove Little Billie into a whole other universe of ecstasy.

She had been deeply kissing my little sister when my little trick took her by surprise and her scream went directly into Tishie's mouth. My little sister pulled back in alarm and started to ask, "Wha . . .?"

"Oh Jackie!" Billie cried. "What are . . . Oh Jesus! . . . Feeeellllll so . . . Oh fuuuuuk . . . Mnnuhhh . . . Ahhhh – hhh – hhh – hhh . . . Oh Tishieeyeeyee . . . I'mm gonna . . . I'mmm gonna . . . Cuh – cuh – CUMMMMMMMMM! OO-o-o-o-o-o-o f-u-u-u-u-u-u-k! Nnnnnnnnuuah . . . MmmmmmmmmYEAH!"

Billie was bucking like crazy now but her movements were quickly becoming much more erratic, twitchy and uncoordinated.

I could clearly see her hard little tummy ripple into a series of strong convulsions that must have been hard-wired to her vagina and to her little sphincter as well because they all convulsed and twitched in a violent series of paroxysms in complete sympathy with one another. This little angel can really cum hard and I'm pretty sure she was thoroughly enraptured by this one.

When her volcanic orgasm finally began to wind down and taper off, I stopped moving my hands and tongue, just leaving them in slight, gentle contact with her soft wetness so she could push, grind or avoid them as best pleased her.

When her convulsions finally tapered off to only an occasional spasmodic aftershock, I pulled back and began just gently kissing, licking and sliding my lips across her thighs, her tummy and her incredibly soft mons. God I love doing that.

I love the feel of a soft, completely bald mound against my cheeks and lips and tongue. The soft feel of the amazingly soft skin there combined with the heady aroma of "girl-in-heat" is one of the most pleasurable sensations in the world to me.

My sweet little sister continued to kiss and caress her gently as her loving, soft voice continued to sooth and relax her.

When everything finally was at an end, I looked up into two sets of spectacularly beautiful eyes of what I now fervently hoped were the two loves of my life. Their beauty simply melted my heart.

The both seemed sort of a little shell-shocked when, as one, they both softly asked the same question: "What was that?"

"Oh, just a little something I picked up along the way." I said with a triumphant little grin. "Why, did you like it Little Beeje?"

"Uh huh," Billie managed with an exhausted little smiling sigh. "But you have to show me how you did that Jackie. I can't wait to try that with your delicious little sister."

By then, I knew our little Billie was barely remaining conscious but they both reacted to my loving smile with amazed but happy smiles of their own.

Laying back and letting her eyes slip closed, Little Billie sighed, "Well, I'm officially spoiled."

~~~~~~~~~ Part 3 ~~~~~~~~~

My little sister beamed a loving smile at me that I returned. I allowed Little Billie's legs to stretch out and relax back to their former position on the raft. I lovingly kissed each of her pretty little Easter candy toes in turn and then made my way up the side of the raft so that both Tishie and I were smiling down into our little redhead's beautiful, happy face.

Leaning over, I gently kissed her succulent little pouty lips and pulled back. Her beautiful blue-green eyes slipped open yet again and we found our eyes smiling into each other's.

"Oooo, I like that Jackie." Billie gushed happiy. 'You taste just like my pussy. Doesn't he, Tishie?"

"Well, I don't know." She answered. "I guess I'd better find out." So we kissed deeply and lovingly. As we finally separated, Tishie said, "Yep . . . he sure does. She's delicious! Huh Jackie?"

"Oh my yes, Little Sister." I answered happily. "If you two could package that luscious taste, you could be millionaires." We all grinned happily.

Little Tishie looked down and gently caressed her girlfriend's cheek with her tiny, delicate hand and they shared warm happy "I love you" smiles.

Billie smiled her lovely smile at both of us and softly said, "You guys have made me so happy and I love you both so much." She closed her eyes again and sighed. When she opened them again, there were tears forming in their corners.

Looking squarely into our happy faces Billie said, "I just want you to know that I love you both and I am so very happy you two have finally found each other. You belong together and," she continued with a quivering lower lip and a soft sob, "I will never do anything to jeopardize what you have found.

"I just want you to know that I will be forever grateful to you both for allowing me to share in your happiness to whatever degree you will have me. I know we will have to be extraordinarily careful to remain true and honest with our feelings for each other.

"And, we must be very sensitive to all our feelings and, this is part is vital: we must always assume only the best of intentions for each other's actions. Write that down; it'll be on the quiz." She said seriously. "In fact, it's so important, let me repeat it while you take notes. We must always assume only the best of intentions for each other's actions."

"Oh, don't worry about tha . . . " Tishie began but Billie cut her off.

"No, my love, please let me have my say, Okay?"

When we both nodded, Billie went on. "I've never been happier in my life. Tishie, I love you – deeply. I just know it. You have become a part of me; you are in my bones. And keeping that beautiful smile on your sweet face is unbelievably important to me. I will never do anything to harm that lovely smile or to come between the two of you. I hope you know that Tishie – Jackie."

Now with tears of her own threatening, my little sister nodded happily.

"And Jackie," she went on. "I've had a crush on you since that first day you brought us home from school to spend some time here with you two. As strange as it seems, I seem to be falling in love with you too. It's like nothing I have ever imagined. I have no idea how I can be in love with two people but – I just am.

"Your smile and your touch make my heart sing. Your kisses and your smiles make my 'Little-Girl' jump and twitch like nothing I could of ever imagined. That you may have some similar feelings for me as well just fills me to the brim with joy and happiness.

"I feel utterly comfortable and loved when I'm with either or both of you but – and here is the most surprising thing – I'm never happier than when I see you and Tishie showing the incredible love you clearly have for each other.

"I promise I will never do anything to harm what you guys have – scout's honor." She said, sanctimoniously while lifting her three middle fingers in the classic hand position for the Girl Scouts' Oath and grinning into our two smiling faces. "All I ask is your promise that you will tell me if I ever overstay my welcome or step on any toes.