Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Can your naked bottom handle that much?"

Tabby's eyes widened as she stared down at William's hands. Seventy six? Her ass would be black and blue for a week. She shook her head hard and with a hoarse voice, she said "No, that would be too much."

"Keep the pants on then."

She wanted to say something more, but William was already up. He turned his back to her and carried Krista over to her pillows. After he settled her down, he faced Tabby again. "Stand behind the armchair, facing it. Lean forward and grab the back rest. Make sure you're at a comfortable distance."

Floating and stunned to silence, Tabby followed his command. Her whole body felt electrified as she leaned forward, and her jeans tightened around her lush ass. Hot blood coursed through her veins, made her face and chest blush bright red. The smooth wood of the armchair felt cool under her hands. And then there was her heart, thumping in her throat. How was she ever going to speak again?

William's voice broke her from her trance. "You're going to count, Tabby. I spank you once, you say 'one smoke'. The second time, you say 'two smokes'. And so on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, William. I'll count."

"Good. What's your safe word?"

"Cigarette."

"Don't hesitate to safe word when it gets to be too much. There won't be any consequences. Let's keep things safe."

"Okay."

"Let's get started then."

His first slap came with no warning. Tabby squeezed her eyes shut as the thud travelled through her body. God, she'd missed that. "One smoke."

The second was sharper, and the third really stung. "Three smokes."

Tabby wasn't Krista now, she was herself. She didn't dance like the slave did. Instead, she absorbed everything inside herself, like she wanted to store up every last bit of pain and delicious heat. "Twelve smokes."

Tears came to her eyes now. The pain was part of it. A different hurt was another. Hurt for losing her reason not to smoke. John had been gone for over a year now. Joy was also part of her tears. The little slave deep inside her reveled in this. She might not be as obvious as Krista, but she did push her ass back to meet every spank. "Forty five smokes."

Time stretched out as her tears turned into soft sobs. She was barely aware of it, her entire being focused on presenting herself to William. When the spanking suddenly stopped, it took Tabby's foggy mind a long moment to clear up and pull back to wakefulness. Her cheeks were glowing red hot, pulsing and sending wave after wave of intense desire through her body.

A touch to her cheek startled her, and she looked to the side. Krista's face hovered there, a shy smile gracing her features. Her lips brushed Tabby's for the briefest second before she pulled back again. "You're beautiful, Tabby. So quiet, but it doesn't matter. It's like you're glowing."

Krista put her small hand on Tabby's cheek. "Please do well next week. Don't make me wait. I want you."

She left Tabby with those words. Tabby watched her walk back to her spot, and she wanted to grab her and kiss her all over so badly. Not yet. She had to control herself. Things settled down after everyone took their places again. Tabby was still shaken, and the rekindled fire in her loins still smoldered, but neither William nor Krista made another move in the direction she wanted them to go. She didn't feel up to asking either, and so she accepted it as William's intention for her. A cup of coffee and some casual conversation settled her. She left the house with her mission for the week: smoke less. If she did, she'd be given pleasure after her spanking. And since William didn't approve of smoking, any cigarette smoked on the day of their meeting would count double.

As she sat in her car, Tabby thought about slipping her hand inside her jeans and giving her body the release it was begging for, but she didn't do it. Nor did she give in at home, in the shower. Frustrating as it was, it felt right and good to not be in control of something for a change.

***

Tabby stood outside, her hands tucked away under her arms to protect them from the cold wind. She'd forgone squatting in her car for over an hour this time and had gone straight for the door. Ringing the doorbell was another matter though. She knew what was coming. Most of it in any case. Maybe. She'd put on the same pair of jeans she'd worn the week before since she'd need the protection it would give her. Every cigarette she'd lit up had added to the tally in her head. Three packs. Fifty seven cigarettes. She didn't know if she could handle that many strikes so she'd played it safe. She'd been keenly reminded of her last visit for days afterwards after all.

Her hand was firm when she rang the doorbell and soon enough she was eye to eye with Krista again. "Hi, Tabby. Right on time, come in. Master's waiting for you."

Walking through the sea cavern of a hallway, Tabby wondered about the rest of the place. Was there a hidden grove in the back? Maybe an ancient heated bath made to look like a natural hot spring? She wouldn't put it past this place. They tread side to side in silence and Tabby smiled when Krista laced her fingers through her own and squeezed. Reserved as she seemed to be in this hallway, she still couldn't keep from showing her excitement. "It's good to see you to, Krista."

"I've been thinking about you all week, Tabby."

"All week?"

"Yes. I hope Master will let us play." Krista let one scorching stare slip past her reserved persona and Tabby instinctively squeezed Krista's hand back hard. The slave smiled in response and schooled her features again after she checked her watch. "It's time, Tabby."

Krista slipped inside and left Tabby behind, waiting to the last moment to let go. Tabby knew where she'd be, watching. Patient. A huntress eager for her prey. A shiver ran across Tabby's back as she pushed her thoughts of Krista aside and knocked on the door. "Come in, Tabby."

Tabby entered the room and said, "Evening, Sir."

"Hi, have a seat and tell me how you've been. We can pick up where we left off later."

Tabby sat down, and she chatted with William about work, colleagues, the news... Nothing special. Nothing risky, just pleasant conversation. At least it would've been if there wasn't a beautiful slave girl draped on top of a pile of luxurious cushions dressed in nothing but a collar, her dark hazel eyes trained on her every move, desire burning brightly in their depths. Tabby kept glancing away from William, stammering the start of her answers when he called her attention back to him. He didn't mind. She could tell from the smile curling the corner of his mouth. "Tabby, is Krista being too distracting?"

"What? No, she's fine. It's just something she said."

"And what would that be?"

"She said we might play tonight."

The smile widened. "You might." Tabby sucked in her breath, and her answer froze on her tongue when William put up his hand and said, "I have to ask some important questions first though."

Tabby nodded and William went on. "How many cigarettes did you smoke this week and how many did you smoke today?"

"Three packs and two cigarettes, Sir. Twelve today."

"Fifty nine and twelve on top of that. Seventy one. You did well, Tabby. You've earned your reward. We're making progress. For next week, I want both the total number of cigarettes and the number you smoke on the day we meet to be lower. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

He nodded and pointed at Tabby's jeans. "You're keeping the jeans on?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Your safe word?"

"Cigarette, Sir."

"Good, get up and brace yourself against the door. Never look away from it. Count every strike like you did last week."

Tabby turned quiet now the moment neared. She put her hands against the doorframe, the translucent varnish cool under her fingers. She stared at the grain of the wood as she strained her ears to hear what was going on behind her. The one time she looked back, William was quick to nudge her chin back forward. "Don't look back again."

"Yes, Sir."

A soft shuffle was all that gave away the first hit. It stung. Not as hard as he could hit her, but he wasn't happy with her looking back. The delicious sting coursed through Tabby like a drug, and she pushed her ass right back. "One smoke, Sir."

Soon enough, Tabby's head hung down as she absorbed the discipline given to her. Her lungs pumped air into her overheated body as she struggled with the twisted web of pain and pleasure that William spun around her. Every new strike lured another stifled moan from her. She bit her lip to keep quiet, but it was no use. Flash after flash of hot pleasure tore through her. "Forty smokes, Sir."

Tears welled up when thoughts popped up and faded at a pace too quick for Tabby to follow. Memories of times past when she lay on the desk back home, her hands tied on her back, naked but for the ropes holding her in place. That was freedom to her. No clothes, no choices, just the rise and fall of her Master's hand striking her willing flesh. "Seventy one smokes, Sir."

The room descended into stillness after the last snap died away. Only Tabby's soft sobs and heavy breathing cut through the quiet. William took her by the shoulder and guided her back to her chair. Tabby sucked in a deep breath when her cheeks hit the chair, but she let the ripples of pleasure wash over her. After what she'd been through, anything that happened to her morphed into something wonderful.

A soft brush of hair against her cheek pulled Tabby from her daze. Krista stood leaning over her and some of her long jet black hair had spilled over her shoulder. She froze Tabby in place with the vivid heat burning in her eyes as she set her knees either side of Tabby's legs. Her every languid move spoke of the certainty she felt of having her prey at her mercy. It took ages before he lips brushed Tabby's. The older woman's soft whimper only fueled the flames raging inside of her. Krista whispered in Tabby's ear, "I love watching you, Tabby. You switch on when Master disciplines you. Every little piece of you."

Her hand slipped in Tabby's hair, and she locked her prey in place. "Master enjoys giving you what you need, Tabby. I can tell. I know him. He used to only get like that with me. Now there's you."

Krista's grip tightened. "You're like me, and I've always wondered what I'm like to be with. I want you so much, Tabby. Right now."

With those words, the time for talk had passed. Krista yanked Tabby's head back and plundered her mouth. The prey shocked to life at that, filled with the same fire as the naked slave on top of her. In seconds, she had one hand tangled in Krista's dark locks while the other found and pinched a rock hard nipple. Krista growled and bit Tabby's lip. It didn't stop her. She squeezed the poor nipple between her fingernails and twisted. Krista hips came alive, and she writhed in her own rhythm on top of Tabby.

Her free hand fumbled at the buttons of Tabby's blouse. Tabby didn't see the point of delaying any further and helped a hand by ripping the blouse open, popping buttons. Her full breasts bounced into view, held only by a flimsy half cup bra. One quick twist and the front clasp sprang open, setting her free. Krista returned Tabby's earlier favor by twisting and pulling her nipple, stretching her heavy boob away from her body. Tabby moaned and pulled Krista closer.

Time blurred after that. The kissing and teasing consumed both of them. When the heat died down, Krista lay panting, leaning forward on Tabby, her small firm breasts mushed against Tabby's pillowy flesh. Tabby felt used up, exhausted. Her bottom still throbbed, her nipples sent sparks crackling through her body, and her lips were too sensitive to stand more kissing. On top of all that, she had the delicious weight of Krista's slight body nestled against her, and the slave's clean scent enveloped her. "Shouldn't we have, you know, tried to get each other off?"

Krista chuckled against Tabby's neck and said, "I was kind of busy."

"You were. How did you know what I like?"

"Just did what I like."

"Same here."

"Told you. You're the same as me."

Tabby wrapped her arms around Krista's tiny waist and pulled her closer. "Maybe next time we'll find the time."

"If Master allows it. He will if you do what he tells you."

"Can't think of a better reason to stop smoking."

Krista laughed and nipped at Tabby's neck. "How long can you stay tonight?"

"I've got nowhere to go."

"Stay then. I don't want to move for at least another hour."

"Sounds good. Won't William mind? I mean, we're in his office."

"Don't worry, Master left after he disciplined you. He knew I'd take good care of you, and he wants to save as much of you as he can for later. He'll watch us another time."

Something inside Tabby twitched. "I'd like that."

"I know."

***

The door opened for Tabby and Krista couldn't help a grin from disturbing her schooled features when she saw the wide smile on Tabby's face. "You're early and you're smiling. You did well?"

"I did. And I'm happy to see you."

"You'll be happier soon enough. Come on, Master's not in the study, let's go to him right away."

Krista grabbed Tabby's hand and led her through the blue hallway to the second to last door. She opened it and walked over to where William sat in the couch, leaving Tabby at the door. "Stay here please."

William put aside his laptop when Krista kneeled in front of him. "You're early, slave."

"I know, Master. I couldn't wait. Tabby has good news."

William flicked his light blues to where Tabby stood by the door, fiddling with her shirt. "How good?"

"Two packs, Sir. Only six today."

A beautiful smile dissolved the sternness of William's features, and he turned back to Krista and cupped her cheek in his hand. "You were right, slave. She does have good news. Thirty eight plus six is only forty four. I think she can handle that much, don't you?"

Krista pushed her cheek against William's hand and said, "She can take it, Master."

"Of course, slave. You're not just saying that because you've been dying to see what's underneath those tight jeans?"

Tabby half expected Krista to shy away from William's eyes like she would have, but the slave didn't even blink. She pushed her chest out and said, "I want to see everything, Master."

"Do you want to show her what you can do afterwards?"

Krista's voice was clear and filled with certainty when she said, "I'll make her never forget tonight, Master. I promise."

"I want to hear her scream, slave."

"She will, Master."

"Even if she's a quiet one?"

"She can't stay quiet forever, Master. Not with me. Not with your training."

A deep chuckle rumbled from William's chest. "I almost feel sorry for the poor thing."

"Don't be, Master. I'll make her happy."

Tabby stood forlorn by the door as they talked about her reward. She tried to look anywhere but at the two of them sitting together, but to no avail. The room was lovely, a careful blend of different woods broken up by verdant plants. The natural feel from the hallway carried through into this room, and Tabby imagined herself in a rich lodge deep in the woods. Trees stretching out in every direction, and a cold wind blowing, the chill kept at bay by a fire crackling in the hearth. Still, the room wasn't dark. Clever lighting caused a gradient of light that got lighter nearer the windows and darker near the seating area, to give it a cozy feel.

Cozy wasn't the word Tabby would've used to describe her situation though. Excitement roared through her. What would happen after she stripped naked for these two people? As if cued by the very thought, William and Krista turned to Tabby with expectant looks on their faces. Did she miss something? "Tabby, I told you to come over."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Sir, I wasn't listening."

She froze mid step when William shook his head and said, "Naked."

"Oh. Are you sure?"

He smiled. "You're the one undressing, Tabby. I want to see what you're like underneath your beautiful clothes. Do you want to show me?"

"I want to, Sir."

"Are you sure?"

A nervous little smile curled the corner of Tabby's mouth, and she said "I am, Sir. And I'm the one undressing."

"Take off your clothes then. All of them. You can leave them on the table. Then I want you to slowly walk over to me and Krista. Show off a little."

Tabby's hands trembled as she stood by the table, her back turned to her oglers. She struggled with the buttons of her tight blouse, but one by one the little bastards gave way, bringing the moment she'd have to turn around that much closer. She liked how she looked at thirty eight, but she wasn't twenty five anymore. Not like Krista. She had hips, a bit of a belly, curves, breasts... the full package. Would they like the way she looked though?

She hadn't gotten naked for anyone in over a year, and even if her hands shook all the way through, shedding all her restrictive clothes came so easy right now. She was nervous, but not embarrassed. Eager and confident, with that delicious hint of uncertainty and trepidation she loved so much. The blouse came off, then her bra. Her breasts bounced free, and her nipples were hard as tiny pebbles.

Next came her pants. She had to bend over to peel the tight jeans off. They'd see her heavy boobs hanging down, swaying as she hopped and struggled. They'd watch her full cheeks peek out from her pants, luscious and packaged in beautiful lace panties. Those came off last, and they weren't just damp. She'd soaked through them. Already. Before they even started.

When her panties joined the pile of clothes on the table, Tabby couldn't hold the moment off any longer. She took a deep breath and turned around. William stood just a few feet away, his arms folded across his chest. Krista kneeled next to him, her eyes wide open and her cheeks flushed a deep red. Tabby felt good being exposed to this maser and his slave. She basked in the heat of Krista's stare, in William's calm appreciation of her body. A bulge had formed in his pants, and seeing it fulfilled a gnawing need inside of her she hadn't dared think about in a long time. "Do you like what you see, Sir?"

William stepped closer to her. His body loomed over hers as he ran his finger down from the curve of her jaw, into the valley of her breasts to finally settle in the small of her back and pull her hard against him. His deep voice whispering in her ear sent shivers through Tabby, and she leaned in closer. "It's been a long time since I've seen a woman like you, Tabby. Natural and beautiful. Quiet, but not shy. There's fire in you. I'm going to love spanking that amazing ass of yours, Tabby. Tonight, I'm putting you in Krista's hands, but just a few weeks from now, you'll be mine for the night. After that, who knows? I'm curious to find out how much of you would be left if we play with you together. All you need to do is keep earning your rewards, Tabby. Keep working hard for all three of us."

He stepped back, leaving Tabby suddenly open to the cool air brushing her skin. She would've loved a kiss from William, but maybe the hot pole pulsing against her stomach might've made its way out of his pants if he did that, and maybe that wasn't what he wanted just yet. But he'd told her it would happen. He'd take her and even share her. Drive her crazy with everything he could do to her.

"Tabby?"

Startled from her fantasies once more, Tabby looked up and met William powder blue eyes. "Yes, Sir?"

"Did you hear a word I said?"

Embarrassed, Tabby looked down and said "I'm sorry, Sir. I wasn't listening again."

"I think I can guess what you were thinking. Everything in its own time, Tabby. Go to the couch, put your hands on the backrest for support and spread your legs. Get comfortable."