Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

Tabby scrambled for the supplies William had prepared and threw him a condom, in too much of a hurry to hand it to him properly. She wanted this. John had never asked for her most intimate place much, but when he did, she always felt so... pliable. If he could make her want that of all things, then he'd get her to do anything. It always sank her so deep into her submission that it took time to pull her back out. She might've told William, but there was no time. His protected cock was already there, pushing against the fingers she'd plunged into her hole to prepare it. "Time's up, Tabby. Move up the bench and get in position against the window."

xxx

She obeyed and soon the cold glass chilled her flattened breasts. What would she look like to anyone looking from outside? A slut with big tits taking a cock in her tight ass? What would her face look like coming all over that thick shaft pounding her? They'd know she loved it. The sweet mixture of pain and forbidden pleasure got her so high every time. She wouldn't be able to hide it.

The tip pushed against her and split her in two. William's hands were on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. Every bit of her body thrummed with excitement as a tingle spread throughout. The burn of her abused skin, the crisp sting of the glass, William's heat pulsing against her. Then it was in. Tabby moaned when William found her clit. He whispered to her, "You push it in all the way, Tabby. Show me what a good little slut you are."

"Yes, Sir." Her voice was hoarse with arousal and a shudder ran through her when she braced herself against the glass and pushed her ass back, spearing herself on William's throbbing shaft. She felt it creep inside, felt the stretch, the violation. Having to do it herself only deepened how small and overwhelmed she felt. William didn't pressure her to move faster, but then again, he only played with her pussy when she pushed back. His warm breath caressed the skin of her neck, level and controlled, but Tabby caught the strain in his voice when he said, "Tell me where my cock is, Tabby."

"In my ass, Sir."

"Who put it there?"

"You did, Sir."

"And who's splitting her ass on it right now?"

"I am, Sir. I'm fucking my ass on your cock."

"And what does that make you?"

Tabby swallowed and closed her eyes when her cheeks bumped against William's hips. She'd taken it all. "What does that make you, Tabby?"

"A slut, Sir."

"What kind of slut?"

"The worst kind, Sir. The kind who'll do anything at all, as long as you want it."

"That's a good answer, slut. You can fuck your ass on my cock now."

Tabby groaned when William rolled her pulsing clit between his fingers. A wave of intense pleasure swept through her, freezing her for a split second before she could focus again. She opened her eyes and saw what little she could of her own reflection. Wide-eyed, panting, flushed with obvious excitement. She smiled. She was free to do what she wanted the most in moments like this one. "Thank you, Sir."

The answer she gave him might have been quiet, but William didn't miss how she worked her body to please him. Tabby fucked her little pucker as hard as she could with what little space she had to work with. It wasn't enough. She needed more. She'd given herself and now she needed to be taken, owned, overwhelmed. "Please, Sir. Fuck me! Hard."

William growled deep in his chest at the desperate tone in Tabby's voice and he grabbed her hips. He put his teeth in her neck and marked her as his with a single bite. Hard and possessive, but not more than that. Tabby answered by pushing her ass back at him, underlining her plea.

William took over from there and slammed his hips forward, driving his cock deep inside of her before pulling back and pounding it back inside. Every time their bodies collided, William mashed Tabby into the bay window, tits first.

It was too much. Tabby curled up as ecstasy ripped through her. William fucked her through her orgasm, no break this time. He never even slowed until his control snapped, and he blasted his cum inside her ass. His fingers dug deep in Tabby's tender flesh, but she relished the harsh proof of how much pleasure she'd given her Master for the night. They fell sideways on the low bench, and William spooned Tabby as his cock slowly softened in Tabby's ass. The beat of his heart thumped against her back, and Tabby hugged William's arm against her chest. This was happiness. Pleasing Master. Basking in the afterglow of a glorious reward. Knowing there's always more to come until you simply can't stand up straight anymore. "Master?"

A moment of silence. "Yes, slut?"

"You haven't used my mouth or my tits tonight. You said you would. Are you still going to?"

William laughed, a deep rumble that made his broad chest shake and her along with it. "You're just like my slave, slut. So impatient. Don't worry, I'll sample everything you have to offer. After you wash my cock with some hot water, I'll let you show me how well you can put your mouth and tits to good use."

"Thank you, Master. And thank you for the compliment, but I don't think I compare to Krista."

William kissed Tabby's neck and squeezed her against him. "You look very different, and you act different, that much is true. But some important part is the same in both of you. I can tell. Krista's been with me for a long time now."

"How long, Master?"

"Four and a half years in June."

Not as long as she and John had been together, but still... maybe Krista could actually understand her when she spoke about her past. There were differences though. "How come Krista hasn't become more, Master? She told me you only let her sleep with her from time to time."

"I haven't allowed her to become more, Tabby. If I let her sleep with me every night, she'd bond to me completely. She'd dedicate herself to me, and I'd take care of her in return. But that's not what I have in mind for her. There's too much life in Krista for me to keep her to myself. I want to share her with others who can make her life more enjoyable. And for her to allow that to herself, there needs to be a bit of distance between us. I doubt she'd ever leave here the way things are now, but I'm not sure she'd be as free as she is now if things were to change between her and me. If something ever happens to me, she can still move on. If I make her mine completely and then something happens, she'll carry that with her for the rest of her life. I don't want that for her."

Tabby stilled. Tears clouded her eyes. How could he know? How could he calmly explain the solution John had never seen? Why hadn't she met this man earlier so he could sit down with her own Master and just talk to him?

She had nothing to combat the raw avalanche of grief that smothered her. William had wrung everything out of her. From the highest peak, she dropped into the deepest recesses of her mind. Sobs wracked Tabby's shoulders. Thank God she wasn't alone. Thank God for William's body warming her own, holding her tight, squeezing the stale agony from her. She let go one more time that night. Let go of the stone that sealed shut the well of pent up disappointment and helplessness.

When her sobs finally subsided, William said "I'll listen if you want to tell me something, Tabby."

"I appreciate it, William. And I will. Just give me a moment to recover."

"Take all the time you need, Tabby."

All the time she needed turned out to be another half hour, but she did pour out everything that popped up in her head when she felt ready. She told William about John. How they met, how they'd gotten together, how they'd discovered who they were to each other. She told him how she'd given herself to John step by step. How she'd stepped off sharing and gone to only loving her Master. How he'd injured her and how he'd never recovered from it. She'd told William that much already, but this time she told him everything about how miserable she'd been. How alone even with her Master. In the end, Tabby talked herself to sleep and didn't get to give herself to William in all the ways she would've liked, but he'd let her make up the difference. Maybe with Krista watching. She'd like that.

***

Tabby snapped off the paper taped to William's front door. The simple drawing lead her down the hallway and up to the door she knew was the master bedroom. The front door was open. Tabby smiled and put the note in her purse. It felt good to be trusted. She walked inside, stopped in front of the bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in, Tabby."

Tabby stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "Evening, Sir. Hi, Krista. I'm back."

The slave smiled at her. "I hope you're ready."

A touch to her shoulder from William silenced Krista and drew Tabby's attention. "Strip and kneel, Tabby. You can hand Krista your clothes."

"Yes, Sir." No hesitation. These two had seen her at her worst and her best. She had nothing to hide as she kneeled on the thick rug, hands on her knees and eyes downcast.

"You can look up, Tabby. I want you to see what I prepared for you."

He pulled a cloth from a small table off to the side and revealed a set of ropes, clamps, toys and little bottles. All the things a capable hand could use to blow a willing slut's mind. Tabby's desire to look down doubled. She wanted to hide the sharp spike of arousal the sight had set off. She liked any toy really, but rope was special to her. Tied around her ample breasts, the rope made them into tits, into toys to be played with. Each knot did more than just hold her in place. It stilled her, enhanced her senses, made everything happening to her that much more real.

William put two fingers against her chin and wrenched her gaze away from the collection on the table. He smiled, hunger in his eyes. "I can tell you're intrigued, Tabby. Do you want to be a little slut tonight?"

"Yes."

William pinched her nipple between his fingers and twisted it hard. A spike of pain and pleasure made Tabby gasp. "Yes who?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm your slut for tonight."

"And what does that mean, slut?"

"Do whatever you want to me, Sir. Hurt me, fuck me, use me. I'm just a slut, no need to be careful with me. Make me come all over your hard cock. Feed me your cum, I don't care what it is you want, I'll do it."

William leaned in and put his teeth on Tabby's vulnerable throat while he plunged two finger in Tabby's slit. Hot, sticky nectar coated his fingers when he pulled out, and he pushed them against Tabby's lips. "Lick them clean."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

She slowly ran her tongue along the length of William's finger, tasting herself. Tasting the proof of what she was tonight. A slut. She had to show him somehow. He still had his fingers out, so she took them deep inside her mouth. They touched the back of her throat, but she fought down her gag reflex and kept them there while she stared up in William's icy blues. He didn't pull back either and let her gag herself. "Show me you can suck a cock, and you'll get my come, slut. I'll save a tit fuck for later. I've got other plans for those."

He winked at Tabby after he twisted her nipple hard and made her moan on his fingers. "Krista, the rope."

The slave's presence startled Tabby for a second, but she recovered quickly. Tabby closed her eyes at the familiar rustle of hemp rope against her skin. One loop coiled around her tender breast, then another. Crisscross, tighter until the supple cage for her tits was snug around her constrained tit flesh. Krista gathered Tabby's arms behind her back and soon William's deft hands had secured them there. Nothing could move them even an inch.

Tabby panted as she enjoyed how the ropes pushed and pulled against her, moving with her breathing, tightening and relaxing. Her breasts felt tight, like the slightest touch would send jolts of pleasure straight to her pussy. Even more than that, they jutted out from body on full display. There was no hiding them. With her shoulder stretched back, her chest got pushed even further out. She loved it. She didn't even need to peek at them to know the look in both of her tormentors' eyes. They wanted her. She felt it in Krista perky little breasts pushed against her back and in William's huge hands on her tits. They were holding back. Building up. They'd let her stew before they turned her into mush. "Open your eyes, slut."

She looked out into two uncompromising blue eyes. He'd have this go his way and no other. Tabby smiled. "I'm ready, Sir."

"We'll see." A soft click sounded in the room and Tabby looked down as the scent of menthol prickled her nose. William had a big dollop of cream on his fingers and rubbed it all over Tabby's stiff nipples. A chill dug into the sensitive skin, followed by an odd tingle. Tiny prickles of cool electricity crackled right beneath the surface and wavered out along the tight skin of her breasts. William flicked one of her nipples with his fingers and grinned when she gasped at the sudden jolt of sweet pain that worked its way down to her pussy.

"That's to make them feel cold. This..." He held up a pair of nipple clamps. "This will make them feel like they're on fire when I twist them. And when I take them off..." He leaned closer and whispered to her, his breath hot on her ear. "You won't know what hit you. Krista didn't when I did it to her. She begged me to do it again, but I'm saving it for a special occasion. Think about that."

William moved away and before he even got to his feet, Krista's hands were there, fondling her bound tits, running her nails along the tight flesh, flicking the clamps with her fingers. Tabby leaned back into Krista's chest and moaned as the slave's nimble fingers drove her mad. "Can I do it, Master?"

Do what? The question died on Tabby's lips when a huge toy pushed up against her pussy lips at the briefest nod from William. Krista wasn't gentle, she worked the monster deep inside Tabby's sopping slit, pushing and twisting. The flood of nectar running down her thighs doubled, and Tabby hung her head down as she weathered the massive toy splitting her open. Her breath quickened as a glowing ball gathered in the pit of her stomach. "Please."

"No, slut. You can't."

Krista pulled out and jammed her toy back into Tabby's poor pussy, hard. The liquid ball of heat shimmered inside of her, ready to explode in every direction imaginable. Krista didn't stop. She kept twisting and pulling, working the toy in all the ways she knew would push Tabby the hardest. "Please!"

"No, slut! You're not coming before Master fills up your pretty little mouth."

"I'll suck his cock. I'll do anything. Just let me come, please!"

"No. Master always goes first. You come whenever he allows it. If he feels you've earned it. Have you earned a cum, slut? Did you work for it like a good little whore? Did you?"

Tabby's breath came in rasping gasps as she fought the pleasure forced from her by the toy plowing her strained pussy. "Please! Just tell me what I have to do! I'll do it!"

"Crawl to Master and suck his cock. And don't even think about dropping that cock from your pussy, slut. It hits the floor, and you're licking the whole thing clean, you understand?"

"Yes! I understand."

She looked up and saw William at the far side of the room, his wonderful cock hard and ready for her. She couldn't wait to taste it, feel the silky skin on her tongue, hear his groans when she buried his shaft in her gullet. But she'd have to wait. Her first hobbling little step froze her in place. The clamps bobbed with her slightest move, stretching her poor nipples up and down and her tight tits with them. The huge toy shifted inside of her, stirring up all kinds of things she couldn't handle right now. "Who told you to stop?"

Krista's tiny hand slapping her ass sent a fresh shudder through Tabby's body, and she groaned at the effort to handle everything thrown at her without coming on the spot. Step by step, she worked her way to William's waiting cock. Her reward. Her promise of release.

The tiniest break in tempo and Krista harried her ass and tits with sharp slaps. Once, she flicked Tabby's clit and only the full extent of Tabby's willpower kept her from coming all over Krista's fingers. It took a relentless spanking from Krista's skilled hands to even get her moving again, but then she was there. She'd made it in between William's legs.

So had Krista. She hissed in Tabby's ear as she dug one hand in the busty slut's hair. "Master's waited long enough for you, slut. Better get on with it. Open up."

Krista grabbed her Master's cock and slammed Tabby's open mouth down on it. The older slut gagged on the thick shaft pushing against the back of her throat, but she didn't stop. Relentless, Krista fucked her Master's cock with the helpless slut's face. Deeper and deeper she went, burying William's full length in Tabby's eager gullet.

Tabby the slut was in her own little world. Her whole body throbbed with volatile pleasure, wrapped in overwhelming lust and submission. Her big tits glowed and tingled and her ass still stung from Krista's rough treatment. Every time she plunged forward, her nipples dragged along William's strong thighs. Her moans drowned in the gagging noises she made around William's cock. One thing rose above it all though.

Everything happening to her pooled together in a black hole deep in her stomach that endlessly gobbled up every ecstatic pulse shooting through her body. Greedy. Ready. Unstoppable. Her climax hit her with William's cock buried down her throat. She screamed as juices squirted down her legs all around the toy buried in her pussy. It flopped out, forced out by the power of Tabby's release.

Krista pulled her head back so Tabby wouldn't choke as wave after wave of raw, near paralyzing pleasure swept over her. She grabbed William's cock and jacked it off at a furious pace, the tip hovering right in front of Tabby's enraptured face.

The first spray of hot cum hit, and Tabby let out a hoarse squeak. Too much. She couldn't handle it all. Rope after rope of cum covered her, marked her. She was a slut. Used. Nothing existed except the incredible freedom of that moment. Her pleasure was a violent storm, but she soared through it light as a bird. Waves and winds battered her, but she shook them off, weathered them and kept on soaring.

Finally, the surge settled, and Tabby slumped back against her young lover and tormentor. Krista spoke to her in a soft, soothing voice. "That's a good slut. You made Master happy enough to cover your face in cum. I bet you liked it as much as he did."

She clicked her tongue, and her next words came out with a harsh hiss. "But it's not over, slut. Master's not even close to done with you yet. Come on, get up."

The slave reached for the clamps on Tabby's tortured tits and ever so slowly pulled them up, stretching out Tabby's poor nipples. Tabby groaned in pain and struggled to get her legs under her. Every bit of her felt strangled by an overwhelming cloud of sweet exhaustion. She could curl up and just swim in the gentle afterglow for hours, but she didn't get the chance. The sharp pain drove her up and then forward until Krista's hand turned her around and shoved her on the bed.

Seconds later, she lay with her legs splayed wide open and Krista's eager little tongue buried in her drenched snatch. There was nothing she could do as her body jerked and writhed in Krista's capable hands. The little vixen charged in and devoured every drop of Tabby's nectar. Her tongue harried Tabby's overheated clit while her fingers thrust deep into both of Tabby's holes, stretching them, curling up at the perfect spots to draw the most pleasure from her. Shaking and panting, her breasts jiggling painfully with the undulations of her constricted body, Tabby lost sight of William.