Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby did as she was told and missed the small gesture William made at Krista. The slave slipped underneath Tabby's body and grinned up at her. "Hi, Tabby. Good to see you again."

"What are you doing?"

"Master gave me the best seats to the show. I can do whatever I want, and you can't move your hands away from the couch." To prove her point, she twisted both of Tabby's nipples, drawing out a moan. Tabby let go of the back rest to return the gesture, but two large hands locked over her wrist and kept them in place. She looked up at William, and he shook his head. "These don't move from here. Not once."

"Yes, Sir."

"What is your safe word?"

"Cigarette, Sir."

"You remember how you're supposed to count your strokes?"

"I do, Sir."

"Don't come before the spanking's over, whatever Krista does."

"Sir?"

William walked away without answering her and another pinch to her nipples drew her attention back down to Krista. "You heard Master, Tabby. I can do anything and touch anywhere I want."

The slave slipped one of her hands between Tabby's thighs, teasing two fingers just either side of her clit, careful not to touch it. Tabby's shoulders dipped down, and Krista pounced on the nipple that came into reach and locked her soft lips around it. Krista's darting fingers and lips made Tabby lose track of William, and the first sharp crack to her bottom caught her by surprise. She shocked forward, her heavy breasts bouncing wildly to Krista's happy delight. Tabby's voice was hoarse when she said, "One smoke, Sir."

The sharp pain felt so much more vibrant and hot now she'd lost her jeans. Again and again, William's huge palms struck her cheeks, making them glow, making them burn and drawing tears from her. Krista drank in how Tabby swayed and fought to stay upright, how she moaned as the pain soared and fell. Nothing she could reach on Tabby's body was safe from her. William's blow were slow and steady, sometimes changing pace, but Krista flowed like water, her hands moving at the slightest impulse popping up in her head. Squeezing, licking, biting, scratching and pinching... Tabby was victim to all of it. "Forty smokes, Sir."

"Just six more, Tabby. You're almost there. Slave?"

Krista unlatched from the nipple she'd been nibbling and said, "Yes, Master?"

"Go for it. Make her come. If you do it before I reach forty six, I'll give her a few more. I you lose, I'll give you the same she got."

Krista's face split in half with a broad smile. "Thank you, Master. Can I slide down?"

"You can do whatever you want."

The slave took a second to grin up at Tabby before she snaked her way down the couch and in between Tabby's legs, her mouth inches away from Tabby's dripping slit. Tabby looked down at her beautiful torturer, poised to finish her off and swore under her breath. "Fuck."

Krista caught the curse and laughed. "I can't wait to taste you."

Tabby let out a deep breath and bore down on the couch with her hands, the strain turned her knuckles white. She was as ready as she'd ever be. Only she wasn't. At all. William struck her ass harder than he'd had before. Fire exploded through her body, and she curled her back when Krista's warm lips locked around her throbbing clit, flicking side to side like mad. She forced the words from her mouth. "Forty one smokes, Sir."

Counting was out of the question after that. William broke his steady pace for the last five strikes and delivered them hard and fast with barely seconds between them. Forty two, three, four... the count and her death grip on the couch were all that distracted Tammy her from the massive wave building inside of her. It pushed hard against her control, begging to be set free to rage through her body. Somewhere in her mind, she knew when she reached stroke number forty six. All resistance broke down, and her hands flew to Krista's head. The top of her own head rested against the couch's back rest as she screamed in pleasure and ground the slave's face into her pussy.

Juices streamed down Krista's chin as Tabby humped up and down, pushing her ass back far enough to beg William for more punishment. He obliged her and kept up the fast pace, pushing Tabby higher and higher. Tabby's legs gave out, and she slid down Krista's body until they were face to face. Still locked in convulsions, she could only grab hold of the disheveled slave and cling on for dear life as she rode out the intense pleasure.

God, but she'd missed this! She hadn't allowed herself release after the last two visits and now she reaped the reward for that. Tears of joy joined the mess on her face, and she sobbed as Krista wrapped her arms around her. William was close as well, his strong hands firmly kneading her shoulders. She felt sheltered and content. Safe and welcome. "Thank you. I'm so happy right now, I can't even tell."

"It's alright, we know."

"I love this."

"More than cigarettes?"

"Fuck yes."

Krista chuckled and said, "Perfect."

***

The words burst from Tabby's mouth when Krista greeted her at the door. She was fifteen minutes late. "I'm through half of my third pack, Krista."

Krista's face fell, and she turned around. "Come. Master's waiting, and he's not happy you're late. He'll be even less happy when you tell him why."

"I'm sorry, Krista."

"You don't have to apologize."

"I know, but I want to. What... what was he planning for us this week?"

Krista stopped in front of the second to last door and said, "That doesn't matter now. Just try harder next week. I missed you."

Tabby reached for Krista's shoulder, but the younger woman shook her head and walked away. "You're not going inside?"

"Master told me he doesn't want me tonight."

Tabby wasn't prepared for the stab of pain that pierced her chest when she saw tears in Krista's eyes. The slave said one last thing before disappearing into the study. "You can make it up to me next week, Tabby. I'll be waiting."

Somehow it felt different standing in front of a door knowing Krista hadn't gone in before her, like she'd scout out the room to make sure it was safe. Tabby didn't hesitate and opened the door to find William's pale blue eyes focused on her. "You're late, Tabby."

"I know, Sir. I'm sorry. I've been bad, and I didn't want to disappoint you. This week was hectic, and I couldn't stop myself from buying a third pack even when I told myself I wouldn't. Half of it's gone already, and I bought it today."

"So it was stressful?"

"Yes, two clients threatened me with cancelling their contracts because some cargo went missing, and I had to track it all the way from stop to stop. Making phone calls, trying to find where the damn stuff went until I finally found it. And that was just today, on top of my regular work."

William nodded and said, "Problems like the one that came up today, do they happen a lot?"

"Often enough, it's part of the job."

"So this week wasn't so different from any other? There will be more difficult weeks in the future?"

Tabby slumped her shoulders and said, "Yes."

"You understand the challenge you're facing, and you know your work situation. None of that has changed since we started. I'm not asking the world from you, Tabby. Even one cigarette less would've been fine. Did you ever think about how you could deal with stress without cigarettes?"

"No, Sir."

"Do you expect me to hold your hand through all of this then? Like a child? Call you every day to ask how many cigarettes you've smoked? Put you on a daily ration? A schedule maybe?"

Tabby opened her mouth to answer, but the words died in her mouth and she shook her head instead.

"This change needs to come from you, Tabby. I'm here to reward you when you've done well, and I know you enjoy my rewards. Never forget I'm also here to punish you when you haven't."

Small under the weight of William's cold glare, Tabby hunched her shoulders and said, "Please punish me, Sir. I need it. I was selfish, and I hurt Krista by not thinking about her or you when I smoked those cigarettes."

William got up from his seat and cupped Tabby's cheek in his hand. "You don't need to worry about Krista, but I appreciate you thinking about her. I'll take care of her tonight. The two of you were supposed to spend the night together in her room, but I can't let that happen now." He leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ear, "You're making me wait too, and I can't say I like that. Don't fail again. Call me or Krista if you're having a hard time. I know talking can help a lot."

Tabby nodded and pushed her cheek against his hand. Warm and strong. "Thank you, Sir. I don't deserve this."

"This isn't about what you deserve, Tabby. This is about what I want to give you. All you need to do is show me you're working hard. Do that, and we'll make sure you get more than what you think you deserve. We're generous like that."

A watery smile chased away some of the gloom that had taken hold of Tabby. It faded when William's hand slipped to the back of her neck and pushed her head forward. "Sir?"

"Have you ever been belted before, Tabby?"

A tight ball locked up Tabby's throat, and she forced out her answer. "Yes, Sir."

"How much do you think you can take?"

"Maybe thirty? I'm not sure, Sir. It's been a long time."

"I'll keep it at twenty five then, just to be sure. Do you think your naked ass should be punished or do you think you should keep your pants on?"

Tabby stared at the floor and let the guilt roiling in her stomach guide her. "Naked, Sir."

"Take off your pants and panties then."

Tabby straightened up and glanced at William. "Should I take off the rest, Sir?"

"No, keep it on. This isn't about pleasure. I won't play with you after I'm done. Do you accept that as your punishment?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Afterwards, you'll be in the clear. Your safe word?"

"Cigarette, Sir."

After a quick nod, William took a step back to give Tabby some space. She was undoing her pants when the clink of the belt buckle made Tabby freeze for a split second. She stole a quick peek at William and then looked back down. A belting had always been about as far as she wanted to go with impact play, and even if her memories from her past beltings stood out more than other times, she didn't really want to explore the furthest forms of that line of play.

William snapped the belt in his hands and took a few practice swings to let Tabby know he was ready, and she hurried up. The air felt cool on her damp slit. Soon enough she was in position. William didn't waste any time. The leather belt whistled through the air and whipped against her skin. The first split second she felt nothing, but then the pain flared up. A hard, angry line across the width of her ass. She yelped and shocked forward.

"Stay still, Tabby."

She took her position again, a little shakier this time. How had she forgotten that sting? A groan was wrenched from her throat when the second hit striped the same spot. And the third. Agony burned in her poor ass, but then finally William moved away. The next flurry of hits almost came as a relief. He avoided that first spot while he spun one hit into the next with smooth practiced ease. Her whole bottom glowed with an intense heat that burned its way inside of her.

"I think we're done with the warm up. From now on, you count your strikes."

Tabby's head shot up and through the blur of tears in her eyes, she looked back at William who held the belt loosely in hand, ready to wind up another strike. "Sir?"

"I don't want you to be hurt. Your skin and muscles need time to flood with blood. It keeps the bruising down. Is twenty five too much from here on out? It's better if you tell me now than halfway through."

Tabby ran her hands across the sensitive skin of her cheeks and closed her eyes at the crackles of electricity that ran down to her core. She wanted it, but she was scared. It would hurt a lot. She'd scream and cry and then he'd send her home to think about what she'd done, left to her fantasies of how she really wanted him to finish her punishment. Him and Krista together.

William hadn't moved when Tabby opened her eyes again. Grateful for his patience, Tabby said "Can I stay after?"

His face tensed a fraction, but he answered with no hesitation. "You can if you need to, but don't try to tempt me or Krista. I'm warning you."

"Thank you, Sir. I'll be good. It means a lot I won't have to be alone. Please punish me now."

"Get in position. Don't forget to count."

Tabby leaned forward against the heavy wooden dinner table and presented her tender ass to William. Her legs shook, but she was ready. She'd failed because she hadn't bothered to try when things got harder. She'd disappointed herself and her newfound friends. Every strike would be welcome.

The first strike immediately drew out tears. She could feel them sting her eyes as a broad stripe of excruciating heat seared her cheeks. "One, Sir."

The next one hit her with the same unforgiving strength and speed. She panted as she struggled to deal with the pain. It was a good thing her bottom had been primed to take her punishment, otherwise she would've screamed. "Two, Sir."

William didn't change his pace or decrease his strength one bit. This wasn't a game. He focused on spreading the blows as best he could, not on surprising his playmate.

"Ten, Sir."

"Can you keep going?"

"I can take it, Sir."

The sharp crack of the next strike caught her off guard, and air drove from her lungs in a sudden exhalation. She pushed off of the table to get herself back in position and thrust her tender cheeks right into the next strike. Nearer the end of her punishment, Tabby lost track of where each strike landed. Her entire ass was one throbbing inferno that pulsed with the excitement buried deep inside her stomach. She'd give anything for release now, for William to grab her hips and drive himself deep inside of her in one savage thrust. No doubt she'd come on the spot, it would take that little to set her off.

Standing there, panting against the heavy table, she longed to call out for Krista so she could lose herself in the slave. One hand let go of the table and drifted towards her dripping pussy. Just a quick touch, that was all she needed. She wanted it so much.

William's hand stopped her in her tracks. He pulled her upright and wrapped his arms around her. His body was huge and warm against her own. Sobs broke from Tabby as she struggled to pull her hands free so she could answer the flood of pain and pleasure crashing through her. "Please, Sir. Let me come. Let me come! Please!"

One of William's strong arms wrapped around her waist and locked her arms in place while the other pushed her chin up. Her teary eyes met his calm powder blue ones, and she saw compassion there, but also determination. "Less cigarettes in total and on the day we meet, Tabby. Do you think you will do it next week and all the weeks after that? Or will I need to punish you again in a few weeks?"

"I'll do it, Sir. I won't forget."

For a long moment, both of them stilled as William studied Tabby. Eventually, he nodded and squatted down. Disoriented by the sudden loss of his support, Tabby grappled for his head when he cupped her cheeks to drag her slit against his mouth. She moaned and tightened her fists in his hair. William flicked his tongue across her clit with firm little stabs as he kneaded her sore cheeks hard. Tabby couldn't speak. The only sound that left her was ragged breathing.

The ball of need in the pit of her stomach resurfaced, and in nothing more than a few minutes, she exploded in a glorious orgasm that left her desperately clinging to William. He held her tight and didn't let her fall even if her legs felt weak and shaky. Her juices flooded down her thighs, too much for William to lap up. Finally, Tabby couldn't handle it anymore and her legs collapsed under her. William quickly shifted and cushioned her fall, laying her out on the floor while he ran his hands along her skin to ease her convulsing body down from the insane high it had just tumbled from.

When she opened her eyes again, William sat next to her, relaxed and clean. "I fell asleep?"

"For a few minutes." He pushed himself up off the ground, and as he rose he said "The bathroom is the first door to the left, up the stairs."

"You're going?"

He grinned at her. "I'm about to do to Krista what I want to do to you right now, and I know she's ready for me. She was peeking through the door."

"She saw?"

"Of course she did. Krista should be kneeling naked in the bedroom right now, waiting. She gets very obedient when she's horny. Don't bother us for the next two hours. After that, we'll keep you company. Food's in the kitchen."

"Thanks, I'll manage."

"Great, see you later then."

Tabby watched him leave the room and debated with herself if she should go and peek in turn, but she decided against it. She liked surprises, and she wasn't sure she'd be able to stop herself from joining in. Plus, a shower sounded great. Still, it wouldn't do any harm to listen for some noises that could act as a hint. That should be okay. Probably.

***

Tabby leaned against her car door. Her head felt woozy and her legs shook under her weight. Relieved to have made it that far from her front door, she allowed herself a short rest. She'd called in sick at work for obvious reasons, but she couldn't ditch Krista and William. Not after the week before. Determined to be early this time so she could tell them the good news (only one pack!), she'd dragged herself out of her couch. And now she was here, barely standing, keys in hand.

She unlocked the car and half collapsed into the driver's seat. After a few attempts, she fitted the key into its slot and turned on the engine. One last obstacle to keep her from where she wanted to be. Years of experience driving carried Tabby safely through the streets, hunched over the wheel so she could better see the surrounding traffic, but she hardly remembered the first half of her journey when she arrived at William's house. She had no more energy left for parking and simply let the car roll onto the driveway and stop wherever it wanted to.

Her heartbeat pounded in Tabby's ears as she rested her forehead against the cool leather of her steering wheel. Thank God, she was here.

***

A hand on her shoulder woke Tabby. Blurry-eyed, she turned towards a worried looking Krista. "Are you alright, Tabby? You almost hit the house with your car."

"I did? Sorry, I meant to be more careful. I'm a little sick."

Tabby got out of her car and steeled herself against the car as the décor spun around her. Krista quickly moved in and wrapped her arms around Tabby's waist. She put her forehead against Tabby's and clicked her tongue. "You're not just a little sick, Tabby. You're glowing."

Even with Tabby struggling to stop her, Krista had little trouble pushing Tabby back down on her car seat. Her eyes were stern and her hands planted on her side when she looked down at Tabby. "Don't move until I get Master. He'll carry you inside." The younger woman turned around and set a firm pace towards the front door.

"Krista!"

"What?"

"Just give me a few minutes. I'll be fine once I catch my breath."

Krista folded her arms across her chest. "No, Tabby. You won't be fine. You're sick."

"Please, Krista."

"What's this about, Tabby?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're a grown woman. Adults don't jump in their car when they're clearly lightheaded. Is this because of last week? Did you drive all the way here like that because of what happened?"

Tabby met Krista's eyes, but she couldn't keep herself from glancing away. "I don't know, Krista. It was important for me to be here. Work I could skip, but I didn't want to call off tonight."

"We could've rescheduled."