Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't want to."

"We could've picked you up."

"I... I didn't think of that. Would Sir have picked me up?"

"He'd have sent me for you. I drive him most of the time."

Tabby hung her head down. "I didn't think of that. I'm sorry, again."

In a few steps, Krista was back at Tabby's side. The soft touch of Krista's small hand running through her hair soothed Tabby, and she closed her eyes when Krista pulled her head against her chest. "It's alright, Tabby. I'm not happy you risked an accident to get here, but it's fine. You made it here safe, and that's what matters. Now please stay put and I'll go get Master. I'll ask him if I can sleep with you tonight."

Tabby gave Krista a weak hug and said, "You're not scared you'll get sick?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Alright, if you say so."

They stayed like that for a while longer, and Krista drifted to sleep, wrapped in Krista's clean scent.

***

That same fresh fragrance enveloped her when Tabby woke up later. They'd taken off her clothes and dressed her in comfy cotton shorts and a tight top, probably Krista's. Krista had Tabby's head resting against her perky breasts and in her sleep Tabby had wrapped herself around the slave. She stirred and in a soft voice, Krista said "Do you feel better now?"

"Mhm."

"You slept through the night."

If she'd been awake, the thought of snoring through her session with William would have bothered her, but she was too comfy to care. "I did?"

"Like a baby."

"So that's why we're like this?"

"You want me to move?"

"No, this is great."

Krista chuckled and buried her face in Tabby's hair. "I know."

A long, snug silence filled the room. Tabby had her eyes closed as she drank in the comfortable warmth of Krista's slender body. She drifted away, unaware of the time passing by. Deeply relaxed, Tabby found no walls blocking her deepest thoughts when Krista asked her a simple question. "Why did you get in the car, Tabby?"

Why did she get in the car? Maybe because she didn't want to miss the one highlight of her week. No, she knew it was more than that. She knew what drove her behind the wheel. Uncertainty. Feeling lost in her own home, tired of staring at a TV screen. She knew what she wanted, but she didn't know if she'd ever let herself have it again. She didn't think she could put all of it into proper words, but they tumbled out of her anyway.

"I've been alone for over a year now, and I don't think you know how that feels. You're what, twenty three? I'm thirty eight, Krista. I have no children to take care of, nobody waiting for me to come back home. John was such a big part of my life. My Master for seven years. You can't imagine the depth of what I felt for him. Five wonderful, amazing years before it all slipped from my fingers."

Krista stroked Tabby's back and whispered, "What happened?"

"John made a big mistake one session. He'd tied me down and everything was great. John was always magnificent, but that time he messed up his knots and one of my nerves got pinched. It wasn't the first time we'd had a little accident - nobody's perfect - but this time the problem didn't go away. Bits of my lower arm and three of my fingers were numb for months as the nerve damage slowly got better.

"It bothered him to know he'd hurt me. I didn't think about it much at first. Taking a break from play sessions seemed like a good idea, but when we started up again, he didn't want to use rope for a very long time and when he finally tied me up again, he cut the session short and we played even less after that. I'm convinced we could've made it through the whole mess if we'd had enough time, but life caught up. He had to travel more, and the company I work in expanded into a new market. We barely had any time together anymore."

Tabby curled up and nestled closer to Krista as the pain hidden beneath her words reared its head. "We had to be realistic, and we sacrificed more and more of our contract. At least that's how I thought about it at first, but I'm not so sure now. I think John saw it as a way out. One day there wasn't enough left to keep him from leaving, and that was it. My Master abandoned me, Krista. He was the best man I'd ever met, and he left me. I don't think I can do it again."

"What about Master? You put yourself in his hands."

Tabby shook her head. "It's different, Krista. I love what happens between us three, but only because it doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry, I didn't want it to sound like that. It does mean a lot to me. You mean a lot to me, Krista. In such a short time I've found a wonderful friend, but that's all you'll ever be. A special friend."

"You don't want to become Master's slave?"

"I won't even consider it."

Krista kissed the top of Tabby's head and said, "I'm sorry for what happened."

"Me too, Krista. Call me stupid all you want, but I still hate what happened. I can hardly even be angry at him."

"He just left?"

"I found him sitting in the couch one day. All his bags were packed and in the car. He left me with the deed to the house, and I haven't seen or heard from him since."

"A master shouldn't leave his slave behind."

Tabby swallowed hard to fight down the ball of grief pushing at her throat. "I know."

"You can cry if you want to."

"I don't want to."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"I don't have anywhere to be."

"Thanks."

Tabby held on for a few more minutes, but the tears did come. The first rolled quietly down her cheek, but her grief cut deeper than that. Quiet tears turned into whimpers. She tried to hold back, but with gentle Krista holding her close, Tabby didn't have the spirit to fight anymore. She let go. The heart-rending loneliness she'd struggled with for so long clashed hard with the shelter she found in her beautiful friend's arms. Sobs broke through her defenses and soon she was bawling with not a hint of restraint, free as a child, free to cry out her pent up grief.

She'd lost so much and gotten nothing to replace it with. That's why she'd stumbled into her car, knowing all the while what a bad idea it was to do so. William and Krista represented a small part of what she lost. A need so important she'd jumped at a chance to safely fulfill it, and she had found so much more than what she'd expected. For that, she was grateful. Her gratitude soothed her still raw wounds. The young slave treating her like a child got through to Tammy, and she stilled.

After a few minutes of silence, Krista said "How do you feel now?"

"I wouldn't call it the best day of my life, but I feel better."

"I'm happy to hear that. Want to go have breakfast? It'll put your mind on something else."

"Can we stay here for a while longer?"

"Sure."

"Can you have Sir bring over something to eat?"

Krista laughed and shook her head. "Master doesn't serve anyone in this house. That's what I'm for."

"Worth a try."

They chatted and snoozed for a while longer until hunger eventually drove them from the comfort of each other's arms. Their morning together wouldn't be forgotten by either of them. What they'd shared had brought them closer as friends and as lovers.

***

Tabby startled when the one greeting her at the door wasn't Krista, but William. "Hi, Tabby."

"Hi, Sir. I wasn't expecting you. Is Krista okay?"

William laughed and shrugged. "Depends on your point of view."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Come in."

"Sir?"

But he'd turned around already. Tabby hurried to catch up with his long strides and soon they'd reached their destination through the blue hallway. William led her inside the living room, and the first thing that hit Tabby was the heavy scent of arousal in the air. The second was Krista hogtied on the floor, gagged and were that clamps on her nipples? The sudden sight stunned her into silence. Sweat shone on Krista's smooth skin, and her eyes burned with lust when they met Tabby's. Even tied as she was, not a single doubt existed between the two as to what the slave had in mind.

William's touch on Tabby's shoulder pulled her from her entrancement, and he whispered in her ear, "I told her about your reward if you did well."

Tabby swallowed, desperate to get enough moisture in her mouth to speak. Even then, her voice was weak and quiet. "She gets me?"

"She does. All night."

"Why did you tie her up, Sir?"

"She couldn't stop touching herself thinking about you, so I punished her a little by tying her wrists. I found her humping the couch not too much later. My slave can be a handful when she gets excited, but I keep her in hand. You know how long it takes for her to recover from an orgasm, and I'd hate for her to ruin tonight for both of you."

Tabby leaned back against William's strong chest as anticipation churned inside of her. She wanted this. Her voice was even more strained when she said, "What about the clamps and the gag?"

William chuckled, a deep rumbling noise. "They drive her crazy. Can't you smell her in the room?"

"It's hard to miss."

William ran his fingers along Tabby's throat, drawing a soft moan from her. "Krista's an amazing slave, Tabby. She endures what I cook up for her, and she stores it inside of her. It builds and builds until it explodes. The French had it right when they called a climax 'le petit mort'. For Krista, it's exactly that."

He pushed her chin aside so she could meet his icy blue eyes. "Tonight, you'll give her everything you have. Go slow, guide her away from the edge a few times. She'll fight you, she always does, but she'll also thank you afterwards. Blow her mind, Tabby."

"Yes, Sir. I'll do my best."

"That's what I'm asking from you, Tabby. Now strip and go stand over Krista with your hand on your knees and your ass sticking out. I want my slave to see the breasts she loves so much bounce every time I hit you with my paddle."

Tabby froze in the middle of a nod when he mentioned the paddle. "A paddle, Sir?"

"Is it too much for you?"

"No, I can handle it, but—"

"But you'd like me to use a small one."

Relief flooded through Tabby's chest and she smiled. "Yes, Sir. I'd like that."

"I'll go get another one. By the time I get back, you'll be ready and waiting for me. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

Tabby stripped off her clothes. Her chest was flush with excitement, and she felt Krista's eyes hot on her skin. On the walk over to the bound slave, Tabby proudly showed off the bounty of her body. Her full hips, swaying breasts, the inviting allure of her body. Just as Krista was the primal wild girl, she was the primal woman. More experienced and every bit as desirable.

She bent over and put her hands firmly on her knees before she spread her legs and got into position. Krista strained against her bonds when she saw Tabby's slit glistening with juices, adding its own sweet fragrance to the room.

Tabby looked down at Krista and smiled. "Sir told me what tonight's reward is."

One hand lifted from her knee and slid up her body until it reached her pendulous breasts. "He also told me how much you're looking forward to playing with these. Twisting my nipples."

She closed her eyes when she followed up on her words. The gentle sting was delicious. "Biting them. Scratching. Licking."

This time, she lifted her pillowy tit to her mouth and licked her nipple with her tongue. Krista groaned at the sight, her eyes glued to the bouncing flesh as Tabby hurried to get back into position when the door licked open. William's eyebrow lifted when he saw Tabby's flushed chest, but he let them have their secret fun. "Are you ready, Tabby?"

"Yes, Sir."

"How many strikes have you earned this week?"

"I smoked twenty four cigarettes, Sir. Three today."

William smiled and ran his hand across Tabby's round ass. Her skin was smooth and warm. "You're improving fast, Tabby. I'm happy to hear how much."

He laid the paddle on the small of Tabby's back, cupped her supple flesh in his hands and kneaded it firmly, working up some circulation and giving it a wonderful pink glow. Perfect for a paddling. "Your safe word?"

"Cigarette, Sir."

"Perfect. Count every one."

"Yes, Sir."

Tabby bit her lip when the smooth wood of the paddle touched her rosy cheeks and pushed into her flesh to mark where the first strike would land. It disappeared and in its place flashed a stripe of hot fire across her ass. Her back arched, which thrust her ample chest forward. A groan escaped her throat when tendrils of hot lightning crept up her skin. "One smoke, Sir."

The cool wood touched her again. A gentle brush. Brief and quickly forgotten when the next strike landed. "Two smokes, Sir."

William kept up his slow careful tempo for the first then strikes. Each strike carefully aimed to cover Tabby's entire behind. The rosy pink of before had turned into a deep salmon. She was ready. "I'm speeding up now, Tabby. Count fast."

Tabby lost track of her bound admirer when William stopped holding back. The strikes came in threes, spread across her cheeks. Each landed with a sharp thud that travelled through her body and made her jiggle and wiggle in all the right places. "Eleven, twelve, thirteen Sir!"

No time to seduce Krista now. The pain intensified. Every triplet fanned the inferno burning her up. The paddle was always like this. The crop was worse. There was just so much to take in. Tears gathered in her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Numbers rolled off her tongue as she counted, lost in her own little world. She met every strike, pushed back to receive her discipline. Whenever William gave her a break she breathed in deep, but she couldn't stop her hips from grinding back and forth.

An itch dug its way inside her. With only two strikes left to go, she opened her eyes again and met Krista's staring back at her. "Twenty six and twenty seven, Sir."

She hardly heard her own voice. It wasn't important. The hard part was over, now to deal with the wonderful consequences.

William helped Tabby upright. "Go to Krista's bedroom, Tabby."

"Sir?"

"I'll send her after you. She's been tied up for close to her limit. I'll massage her and get her ready for you. Get ready for her in turn. Understood?"

Tabby swallowed and nodded. "I understand, Sir."

She turned and froze mid turn at his next works. "Treat my slave well and next week I'll play with you."

With her heart beating in her throat, Tabby hurried on out of the room. She lingered by the door and cast a quick glance back. "Thank you, Sir."

He grinned at her and winked. "My pleasure, but only if you earn it. Not one cigarette over a pack next week and none the day of our session."

"Done, Sir."

"Good, I will send you home if it's not 'done'. Now go."

Tabby left the room tingling from head to toe. Tonight Krista, next week maybe William. And after that? Both of them together? She couldn't think about it right now or Krista would find her too exhausted to keep up with her.

***

The door swung open and Krista slipped inside. Naked, alive. Every sense she had focused on the beautiful woman laid out on the bed, waiting for her. Trembling, she closed the door behind her and leaned back against the slick wood after the soft click sealed the silence in the room. Master had turned up the heat, and she loved the warm air on her skin.

Tabby turned on her side and displayed all of her luscious body to Krista. Smooth legs, beautifully curved, running up into her full hips. Her waist wasn't small, but it tapered more than enough to accent her feminine appeal. Her bountiful chest added to the magnetic pull she had on Krista. The slave wanted to dive in and lose herself in every little piece of the treasure before her. When her eyes travelled far enough to meet Tabby's, the desire she saw mirrored back at her drew her away from the door.

Tabby wanted her like she wanted Tabby. Of course she did. They were so much like each other. It made everything so simple in Krista's mind. She slid into Tabby's arms. The riper woman's soft skin sliding over hers sent a shock of pleasure through her body.

The two of them twined together, and their lips found each other. There was no back-and-forth between them, no fight for control of the kiss. They both yielded and advanced, clinging together, their bodies writhing against each other.

Krista was the first to tear loose from the consuming kiss. "Wait, Tabby—"

Tabby cut her off and sealed their lips together again. Her kiss was slow, but full of intensity and experience. She knew how to kiss, this woman. She kissed the corners of Krista's lush lips, trailed tiny pecks along the lines of Krista's mouth before she slipped her tongue inside and stole kiss after kiss. Every time Krista tried to speak, she'd bite on the slave's lip and then keep nibbling and teasing until she gave up once more.

Krista, her chest heaving from sheer excitement, pushed back on Tabby's shoulders to give herself some space. "Tabby, please—"

This time, Tabby's hand on her mouth cut Krista off. Tabby pulled the slave's head to the side, exposing her sensitive throat, and explored this new piece of Krista that lay open to her now. Krista struggled to break free and do something back, but Tabby's teeth dragging across her delicate skin forced a moan from her, and when the riper woman cupped her breast and savagely twisted her nipple without warning, she arched her back up, which pushed her sopping pussy against Tabby's leg.

Tabby smiled against Krista's throat and moved up, nudging her leg closer to Krista's pulsing pussy. Krista had to do something. Anything to keep herself from being swept away by Tabby's expert touch. She got her own hands involved and pinched Tabby's nipples hard, which forced a bite from her wonderful lover.

The two of them froze in place for a long moment, but the game had moved to another stage now. Their hands got involved, pinching, scratching and teasing everywhere. There was so much for both of them to feel. A tiny piece in the back of Krista's mind thanked her Master for buying her such a large bed, because they needed every bit of space they could get.

One moment, Krista had the upper hand, but then a sneaky hand would find its way to her throbbing clit and in that moment of weakness Tabby would flip her on her back and drive her closer and closer to orgasm without mercy and with an urgency like nothing mattered more to her than seeing Krista explode into orgasm. But the slave didn't give in. She could not be the first to come. She wasn't a good lover after she came. It wasn't easy though. Tabby was every bit as devious as her.

Right now, Tabby had caught Krista's arms and pulled them beneath her back as she lay with her legs spread wide. Tabby lay propped up between the slave's legs, and her shoulders kept Krista's legs apart. Nothing Krista could do would help her escape from Tabby's tongue. Tabby took her sweet time tracing Krista's puffy lips with her tongue, plunging her tongue in deep and tasting the slave's nectar. Krista's moans got more and more high pitched as Tabby neared her clit, but it had taken her ages to get even close to it.

This was it though. She'd go for the kill soon. "Krista."

The slave's eyes were glazed when she met Tabby's. Her chest heaved up and down, her perky breasts glistened with sweat, and her nipples glowed a deep red, surrounded by vivid scratch and teeth marks. "Please, I'm so close."

"I want you to come first, Krista. Don't worry about giving back. I'm going to fuck your face until I come later. I'll make you taste me and show you how hot you make me. You'll love it."

Krista whimpered when Tabby's lips finally locked around her clit. One flick of Tabby's tongue and everything started flashing back to her. That's how it was for Krista. She remembered struggling against her bonds today. She remembered the sweet pain of the clamps on her nipples, how helpless the gag stretching her jaw had made her feel. A slave at her Master's mercy, and he always rewarded her. Kept her in hand.