Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But those memories paled against the intense flashes of sensation and arousal she relived from just minutes before. It all meshed into an all-powerful maelstrom, dragging her deeper and deeper inside. Closer and closer to the whirling vortex at its center. Tabby pushed her there, and suddenly she hit bottom. Krista's back arched as every muscle she had in her body tensed, and then it happened.

The pleasure broke through and crashed down on her. She hardly heard herself scream through the blood pumping in her head. She felt it in her toes, her skin, the tips on her fingers. It rushed through her like a tidal wave. Juices flooded Tabby's mouth as she guided Krista through the storm, constantly fanning the hurricane raging inside her.

To Krista, it took a long, long time for the ecstasy to fade from a roaring fire to hot embers casting their glow inside of her. She loved everything about sex. The build-up, the massive climax and then eventually the perfect happiness at the end of the road. This time, her happiness was even more complete when Tabby's slit appeared right in front of her eyes. Tabby grabbed two handfuls of hair and let go of everything she'd been holding back to focus on Krista. The slave did everything she could to give Tabby a more intense ride on her face, but Tabby didn't even notice.

Her need for her own release consumed Tabby, and she used Krista as a tool to achieve her own earth shattering climax. When it finally hit, her nectar squirted from a secret spot deep inside of her. Her whole body quaked, sending ripples through her entire body. Tabby curled up as lighting crackled inside of her. She didn't scream, that wasn't her way, but she sat motionless for long minutes as Krista lapped away at her dripping folds.

Eventually, she rolled to the side, exhausted. Krista crawled closer and nestled against her. "That was amazing."

"Yeah."

"Next time, you're first."

"Shhh." Tabby pulled Krista's face into her chest and shut her up with her ample boobs. This wasn't the time for talking, this was the time for floating and savoring.

***

Krista smiled and curled up closer to Tabby when she woke the next morning. A warm blanket covered both of them. Master must've come in and draped it over them while they slept. Tabby stroked Krista's hair, and the slave glanced up through her lashes with a satisfied little grin on her face, she said "Morning."

"Morning."

"Sleep well?"

"Like a baby. I woke up once, and you were there. It's been a long time since I spent the night with someone. Not since John."

Krista scooted up until she was face to face with Tabby. "You and John slept in the same bed every night?"

"Mhm."

"Master only lets me sleep with him sometimes. I love it when he does."

"It always felt special to me too, no matter how many times I woke up next to him. I loved waking him up in ways I knew he liked. He'd always wake me if I overslept. Every night there was something to look forward to. It was perfect."

Krista twined her legs with Tabby's and pulled her a little closer. "You miss him?"

Tabby didn't answer her and avoided eye-contact. Krista hid her face against Tabby's collarbone and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

"It's alright. I do miss him. So much of the time when I'm alone, I miss him. It hurts, Krista. If you hadn't asked me about John before, I'd never have told you about him. I don't want you to start doubting your own Master."

"Master won't abandon me."

Tabby pushed her face into Krista's messy locks. "That's what I thought. I was as convinced as you are. It wasn't true."

Silence reigned for a long moment. "Krista, just let this go, okay? I don't want you thinking about Sir hurting you. He's a good man. He told me if I do well next week, he'll play with me himself."

Krista pulled back a little and looked Tabby in the eyes. All sleepiness had faded, and her mind was crystal clear. "Master will be good to you. He's a great lover, and he won't hurt you."

"I know."

"You'll love it."

"I know."

"You might even want to stay here after he's done with you."

Tabby shook her, but still smiled. "Thanks but no thanks."

"Think you'll ever change your mind?"

"That I don't know."

Krista gave Tabby a quick and smiled. "That's something at least."

***

Krista stood waiting outside for Tabby when she arrived the next week, a small travelling bag in hand. She slipped in Tabby's arms and tucked her face into the crook of the taller woman's shoulder. "Hi, Tabby."

"Hey. How come you're waiting for me here?"

Krista held up the travelling bag. "Master sometimes lends me out to other Masters and Mistresses. Different Master, different interests he says. Last time, Master Robert really liked humiliating me. He took me to the park wearing nothing but a coat. It wasn't even a long coat, and he kept snipping off buttons. I came so hard that night. It was great, but I don't think it's something I'd want to keep doing."

She leaned back with a smile on her youthful face. "I guess that's the whole point Master wants to make, pflus it gets him some private time to do whatever he wants. You know, stuff like fucking you until you can't walk anymore."

Krista yelped when Tabby pinched her tight little bottom. "Sometimes it's better to just shut up, Krista. I'm nervous enough as is."

"Why would you be nervous? Master will take care of you."

"I haven't even touched a man like that since John left me. Or a woman for that matter. You're the first one I went all the way with."

Krista's eyes widened. "But you said John left over a year ago."

"I did. Not everyone's an insatiable little slut like you are, Krista."

The slave grinned. "I'm sure you can be more like me, Tabby. Let yourself go. Master will show you what you've been missing."

Tabby clicked her tongue and let go of Krista. "We'll see."

"Don't make things too hard on yourself, Tabby. Just stop thinking and do what Master tells you to do. He's really good at what he does." She gave Tabby a quick peck on the cheek and hurried over to the car. "I've got to go now. If I'm late I'll get caned. I've already got a little detour planned."

Tabby smiled as her young lover drove off to a night of debauchery. The girl deserved to be treated the way she loved to be treated. She doubted anyone could resist indulging her.

After taking a deep breath, Tabby gathered her courage and rang the doorbell. Seconds crawled past until the key rattled in the door lock. There it was, the point of no return. She'd give herself over completely for the first time in forever. She had her doubts on whether or not she was ready, but she had confidence in William's respect for her safe word.

The door swung open, and William filled the entrance way. "Hi, Tabby."

"Hi, Sir."

"Before I let you in, I'd like to know how you did last week."

"I finished my pack yesterday and didn't buy a second one, Sir."

William smiled wide and said, "That's great, Tabby. I'm happy to hear you've been trying hard. I'm really glad I don't have to send you away tonight. You can undress now and hand me your clothes."

A searing bolt of lightning shot through Tabby's body as she stared up at William open mouthed. "Right here? People can see, Sir!"

"If they're very lucky."

"But Krista said you didn't like this kind of thing."

William's smile returned. "She told you about Robert? Don't worry, I won't take you out for a walk wearing nothing but a leash and a coat like he does, but I will fuck you with your beautiful breasts mushed against the bay window. And I certainly will have you undress right here on my doorstep."

He held out his hand. "There's an easy way out of this for you: tell me this crosses a line for you, and I'll let you in just like that. But I think you want this, so I'll just wait for you to give me your clothes when you're ready."

Tabby's heart pounded in her throat. Blindsided, her nervousness dissolved into excitement. No time for jitters. Her hands trembled as she reached for the first button. It popped and revealed her generous cleavage. The second and third soon followed. She wore no bra tonight, and her full breasts were exposed to William's eyes. Tabby bit her lip as the last button met the same fate as the others, and she pulled the blouse tight around her body, hiding her again while she gathered the courage to strip off her protection from leering eyes.

She glanced over her shoulder to see if the coast was clear, but William stopped her. His hand cupped chin and turned her head back towards him. "Don't look back, Tabby."

"Yes, Sir." Her voice was soft, laden with the arousal coursing through her. The blouse came off and found its way to William's hand. The cool air caressed her flushed skin and reminded Tabby she wasn't in the safety of a private chamber. No, she was on a doorstep, half naked already.

Tabby reached for her skirt and again William stopped her. "Close your eyes and turn around, Tabby. Don't look out until I have your skirt."

"Sir, please."

"Yes, Tabby?"

"Please, people will see me."

William ran his fingers in circles around her nipples, hard as little pebbles. "Are you ashamed, Tabby?"

"Yes."

"Why? Do you think your breasts are too big? Aren't you proud of them? Aren't you proud of your body? Because I think you should be. You're a beautiful woman."

She shook her head. "No, Sir. I'm happy with my breasts. It's just... I don't want—"

William's hand slipped under her skirt and cut off Tabby's protest. He leaned forward, and his warm breath brushed past her ear. "You don't want people to see you?"

She nodded against his shoulder and moaned when William slid one of his big fingers up along her silky thigh until he bumped into her naked pussy, already dripping with arousal. "Are you sure about that, Tabby? Do you really want to lie to me?"

Defeated, Tabby pushed her face deeper into William's chest, and she tried to get a firmer touch from William's hand between her legs, but he pulled back and avoided her. "Well, Tabby? Do you want to lie? Or are you going to be honest?"

Tabby didn't answer him, but she did move away from William with her eyes closed. She turned around, and the fire in the pit of her stomach burned hotter with every degree she turned until she stood panting with her bare chest exposed to the city. Tabby leaned forward to give William a better show of her skirt sliding off her bare cheeks. No panties either.

She hadn't seen the point in wearing any underwear at all. Playing coy wasn't why she was here. She might've been nervous, but she was a grown woman who knew what she wanted. Even if she hadn't known what shape William would give her desire, she'd committed herself. The skirt fell to the ground and left her with not a stitch of clothing.

"Step out of the skirt and pick it up. Don't bend your knees to do so." William's eyes burned Tabby's skin as she complied to his demand. She gasped when he slipped two fingers inside her when she was bent all the way down. "Stay like that, Tabby. Don't move."

His deft touch turned her excitement into outright need. Her mind forgot all about where she was and left her with one burning realization: she was exposed. Vulnerable. A deep exhilarating joy pulsed inside of her. Surrender. Freedom. William didn't tease her, instead he played her like an instrument he had intimate knowledge of. His fingers found Tabby's sensitive little pucker, and William timed his first touch there with a gentle assault on her clit. Tabby's legs shook, but she held on for dear life, focused on the pleasure William piled up.

His touch on her ass deepened her sense of being exposed, powerless. There she was, naked, giving up everything her body had to offer. She didn't doubt he'd find other uses for the holes he was expertly teasing now. Her fantasies toppled her over the edge. It fbecame too much for her to handle. A first twitch deep inside her folds warned William she was about to come, and he was ruthless.

One hand pushed deep inside her slit and her ass at the same time while the other harried her clit. His touch was rough, but Tabby could handle it in her state. She soaked it all up and half swallowed the scream that burst from her chest when she came all over William's hands. Fast and furious, the climax rose to a massive peak that left her knees weak. William shifted and grabbed Tabby's hips to keep her upright. He waited for her to recover and took his position in the doorway again. "Your skirt, Tabby?"

Still dazed, Tabby looked back at William over her shoulder. He pointed down, and she saw her skirt on the floor along with a view of her naked body flushed with arousal. The full scope of her situation crashed down on Tabby, and her eyes widened. "Oh god!"

She crouched down and grabbed the skirt. It took courage to stand back up and turn around so she could hand William her skirt. He refused to take it from her. "I told you not to bend your legs to pick up your skirt."

Tabby let her head hang and said, "I'm sorry, Sir."

William stepped forward and pushed her chin back up. His lips found hers in a teasing kiss that ended in him giving her lip a hard nip of his teeth. "It's alright, Tabby. I'll add it to your cropping, and we'll forget all about it. You can go inside now."

Still dazed by the storm she'd weathered in the last few minutes, Tabby hurried inside, relieved with the safety of the walls around her. The warm air soothed her. It was only when she entered the living room and saw the crop laid out on the table that her apprehension returned. William was right behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. "How are you with crops, Tabby?"

"They hurt, Sir. A lot."

"Could you take say twenty five hits?"

"Twenty five? There should only be nineteen. I get six for disobeying you?"

"Is that unreasonable?"

"No, Sir."

"Great. Go to the table and use it for support. You get a few minutes of rest before I discipline you."

"Where will you be, Sir?"

William leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I'll be close, Tabby. Enjoying the view. Don't look back."

He nudged Tabby forward and sent her on her way to recover and fight down the mess of emotion roiling inside of her. This wasn't what she'd expected, and she'd only just stepped inside of the house. Maybe she should've listened to Krista. The girl did have a high standard for sex and play. Her praise meant something. Her unwavering loyalty meant a lot more. It couldn't be easy to earn it.

The time for her discipline came too soon and not soon enough for Tabby. Part of her wanted this night to be one endless crescendo, constantly ramping up the intensity and throwing her so off balance she could only be swept along with the torrent. But William didn't know her well enough for that, and she wasn't sure she could push her limits without collapsing right now. She didn't have the stamina.

Still, she was more than ready when William cupped her cheeks in his hands. She'd felt his gaze on her from somewhere behind her, running along her curves, hopefully enjoying what she had to offer. Tabby closed her eyes as the power from William's hands poured into her supple flesh. He could hurt her so much. It would take no effort at all for him. A hulking man, yet she knew he wasn't a brute. His strokes had artistry to them, walked a fine line.

William picked up the crop and swished it through the air. Tabby couldn't stop her ass from clenching every single time he did so. A sharp snap made her gasp, but she didn't feel a sting. He must've tested the crop on himself. Her breathing sped up, and she glanced over her shoulder. William icy blue eyes met her own, and he shook his head. "Eyes forward. Are you ready, Tabby?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Your safe word?"

"Cigarette, Sir."

"You still know how you should count?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, let's start."

The little ritual settled Tabby's apprehension. She was still nervous about the pain to come, but she buried the last of her doubts about the evening. Again, Krista's simple wisdom came to her. Stop thinking, let Sir take care of you. She'd do it. She'd let herself be guided.

A hot stripe of pain lit up her ass, and a harsh gasp burst from her chest. "One smoke, Sir!"

William didn't ease up on her. Every few seconds a new hit rippled through Tabby's body, stirring her up, pushing her back to just minutes before when she was coming on his hands, at his complete mercy. The first crossed strike drew tears from her. The next made her moan, and the third time, she pushed her ass back to meet the crop.

Tabby's lips glistened with juices, and her head hung down between her arms. She'd steadily moved further and further from the table to offer herself. Begging without words. William obliged her. "Nineteen smokes, Sir."

"The next ones you earned because you were disobedient, Tabby. I won't have it. Each strike will hurt. Don't count them. Don't make a single noise. All I want to hear from you is perfect silence. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

Tabby's knuckles turned white as her grip on the table tightened. She pushed her lips hard together and distracted herself by counting down from one hundred. William kept his word. Air exploded from Tabby's nose as she fought to keep a grunt down. He didn't spare her seconds between strikes. The first one hit the bottom of Tabby's cheeks, and William worked his way up in one fluid sweep. Her entire ass was on fire. For a long moment Tabby stood frozen, struggling against the intense wave of agony coursing through her, creeping up her back. Blazing, burning... morphing.

Tabby drew a massive gulp of air, and her eyes opened again. The pain faded to a dull throb. Now she had conquered the pain, Tabby felt empty. She needed something to keep fueling her body, something to fill her and push her to the edges of her endurance.

William's hand locked in her hair and snapped her head back. The head of his cock pushed against her soaked lips, and Tabby groaned. A long primal sound burst from her lips as he sheathed himself inside her. "Are you ready, Tabby?"

Words weren't part of Tabby's answer. Her ass slamming against William's hips, taking every inch of his thick shaftf, that was her answer. One of William's hands held Tabby's hair while the other hooked her shoulder. His cock punched into Tabby's overheated slit. With her tits bouncing and her pussy being pummeled into submission, Tabby lost herself to the pyre stoked inside of her.

Her climax came on as fast and hard as the one at the door, but this time there was no break, no escape. Relentless, William drove her body further down into the depths it could reach. She screamed out her orgasm, clawed at the table and collapsed when her legs turned to mush.

William was with her, picked her up and carried her to a low bench sitting underneath a wide window. Her head lolled to the side and there it was, William's glorious cock. Still rock hard and glistening with her nectar. Tabby reached out to touch it, do anything that would repay some of the ecstasy he'd heaped on her, but he moved away. His face reappeared inches from hers. "It's okay, Tabby. I'll put you to work later, when I take your ass right here, pressed up against the bay window."

The grin on William's face made her look behind her. "You really have a bay window?"

"I do."

"And you want to push my tits against it while you fuck my ass?"

"That's what's happening next."

A trickle of electricity deep inside her stomach stirred Tabby back to full wakefulness. "You really want my ass, Sir?"

"I want everything you have to offer tonight."

Tabby grabbed William's hand and pulled it against her breasts. "Don't wait, Sir. I'm ready for you."

He held her eyes for a long moment before he nodded. "There's lubricant and some protection for me under the green pillow. You have three minutes to prepare yourself. After that, you're mine."