Lucky Strike, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't gone anywhere though. He'd seen her every move, every slutty second. His hands found the clamps, and he pulled on them hard, stretching Tabby's nipples to their limits. The grin on his face should've warned her, but Tabby was too absorbed in the intense burn consuming her chest to figure it out. "Now, slave."

Was he talking to her? Why would he call her... Her thoughts died down, swallowed up in one big rush of raw sensation. The clamps popped off her nipples and released a flood of fire down her bound tits. Her mouth froze in a tight O when Krista obeyed her Master's command and gave it her all to make the slut for the evening come. Hard. Her mouth clamped on Tabby's clit, and her tongue drummed on the sensitive little nub, grazing it with her teeth from time to time while her fingers zeroed in on the weakest spots they could reach.

Tabby stood no change. She thrashed on the bed, and William's heavy weight pushing her shoulders down was the only thing that kept her from hurting Krista. She pumped her hips hard against the slave's face, dousing her with the purest proof of her pleasure.

"Enough now, slave."

Krista came up from between Tabby's twitching legs and grinned. She let her eyes roam Tabby's wonderful body, and the hunger grew again. Not enough. Not yet. The beautiful pink glow that covered every inch of Tabby's skin told everything about what she'd been through, but it wasn't enough. "Should I put her on her side now, Master?"

William raised his eyebrow. "Don't you think she deserves a break?"

"Please, Master. Don't wait. Take everything from her. Now. Fast and hard. Don't give her a second to think." Her eyes didn't flinch away from his pale blue ones. "I know what she's like. She'll love it that way. I know I love it when you do the same to me, Master."

William smiled. "You like her a lot, don't you?"

The fire from moments before wilted and Krista quickly glanced down at Tabby still panting on the bed, too shy to look up now. "I do, Master. She gets it. I asked her if she wanted to be yours like me, but she doesn't want to be."

"I figured you'd ask. Her answer doesn't surprise me."

William slipped his hand under Tabby and shifted her on the bed so she was on her side. He glanced up and winked at Krista. "Go grab your strap-on so you can fuck her tight little ass like I do yours."

The spark rekindled in Krista's eyes, and she rushed for the stash of toys. By the time she'd geared up and lubed up, William was already in place, the tip of his pulsing cock poised at Tabby's pussy. Their fuck toy was still in another place, unaware she'd even been moved. Krista jumped on board and put her slick toy against Tabby's pucker. Her eyes met her Master's, and he nodded. "Don't be gentle, slave. Save that for another time."

"She won't sit straight tomorrow, Sir."

William chuckled. "Give her your special pillow in the morning."

"I'd love that, Sir."

"Good. On the count of three, slave. One." William and Krista wrapped their arms around Tabby, getting rid of every last bit of space separating them. Tabby's luscious tits splayed out against William's chest, and she moaned.

"Two." William slipped the tip of his shaft in Tabby's steaming hot slit, and Krista pushed hard, eager to pop the weak barrier holding her back. Tabby's eyelids fluttered, and she shifted, her hips rolling back forward against the two cocks poking at her.

"Three." Tabby's eyes shot open when William slammed his cock deep inside of her, with Krista soon following suit. A long, keening wail erupted from her mouth when they fucked her in synchrony, powering forward, crushing her hypersensitive body between theirs with every punishing thrust. Every piece of skin Tabby had was alive with a tingling heat. They'd have her begging for mercy if they'd do as much as run a feather along the curve of her throbbing tits. That she could handle. But this... She just let go of everything and let herself be fucked.

She didn't care what holes they used, just that they didn't stop fucking her. Her hips burned the last bit of fuel she had left thrusting back as much as she could. Greedy, always greedy for more. Her body hungered for the storm overpowering it. Right now, she was honest. And free. Tied down, tortured, used and fucked, her body pushed her mind to soaring heights she couldn't imagine.

At some point, she passed out. Overload. Drowning in adrenaline and a volatile cocktail of everything her body could cook up, Tabby succumbed to William's design for the evening. The lights went out, and she drifted away from the night of her life.

***

A beautiful sight greeted Tabby the next morning. Krista lay looking at her with her pretty little face just inches from her own. "Sleep well?"

Nothing more than a long stretched out groan left Tabby's mouth. Krista giggled and poked Tabby's sore breast. Tabby rolled on her back to defend herself and groaned in earnest when her body protested at her clever maneuver. Krista's jolly face hovered in front of her with a huge smile on it. "I'll take that as 'yes, but I'm a bit grumpy right now'."

She easily avoided Tabby's glacially slow swat and laughed. "Master left me with you last night to take care of you in the morning. Massage, creams and ointments... the works. You'll love it."

Hoarse, Tabby said "Am I dead?"

"You're alive."

"How did I die?"

"Like I said, you're still alive."

"Doesn't feel like it."

Krista winked and said, "I'm pretty sure you were very alive yesterday so chances are you survived the night and are still alive and kicking. Except for the kicking part of course. Not a lot of that as far as I can tell. Not like last night at least."

Tabby gave her the best withering stare she could muster and said, "Ha ha."

"Ooh, burn. You still remember last night, don't you?"

Tabby closed her eyes and nodded, a vague smile on her face. "Yeah. Kind of hard to forget."

Krista did a fancy twist of her hand and a little bow and said, "We aim to deliver, Milady."

"Shut up."

Krista chuckled and nestled her cheek against Tabby's shoulder. Silence reigned in the room as she wrapped herself around her more experienced lover. Krista's voice was soft when it disturbed the quiet. "You'll keep coming over, won't you?"

"I don't think I can stay away from you two. Not after last night. Not even before it."

"You just like getting your ass spanked."

"That makes two of us." Krista kissed Tabby's throat and snuggled closer, a happy smile hidden from view.

"And what if you meet someone?"

"He'll have to understand I come here to do the things I can't do with him."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to find a vanilla lover. Not a master."

Krista gave Tabby a gentle squeeze. "Are you sure? You'll miss it."

"If you'll keep having me, I'll have you and William for my special needs, and I'll have my partner for my simpler needs. He won't have a thing to complain about. I'll make sure of that. He couldn't even imagine a more loving wife."

"All he needs to be is not jealous and very very understanding."

Tabby balled her fists and Krista shifted when she felt the sudden hardness against her belly. "He'll have to be that and more. I'm not settling. If he can't see how good he has it with me, then he's not the man I'm looking for."

"You want Master to put out some feelers?"

"Does he even have vanilla friends?"

"He knows people who know other people who might've heard about single guys about your age."

Tabby chuckled and groaned when her body protested. "Sounds perfectly acceptable. Sure, why not? I think I'm ready, so it won't hurt to start looking."

"As long as he lets me have you whenever I want, I'll support your choice."

"You're the worst."

"Hey, I'm just greedy with the things I like."

"I know. I'm the same. You said something about a massage?"

Krista took her time pampering Tabby, and she loved every second of it. She'd gladly do it again and again, and it made her happy deep into the core of her being to know she'd actually get that chance. She silently thanked her Master for accepting Tabby's request as she kissed her wonderful lover's neck. Days like these made Krista feel blessed to be a slave. How else could she ever have so much love in her life? She didn't care. She'd never give up on her life as it was.

THE END