March Madness Ch. 09a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to go and as I headed for the door Miss Rachel handed me my mask and zip-lock bag.

"Wile you were in the shower I used one of your hankies to soak up my wet pussy! Now you can enjoy the smell of my creampie gift all the way to work!"

"Thank you Miss Rachel!" And I really meant it.

As I drove to work I would put the mask to my face and breath as much of Miss Rachel's creampie smells as traffic would allow. This kept my cock hard against the sides of my chastity basket. It was occurring to me as I felt my cock try to fully lengthen, that I was getting used to the pressure of the chastity basket and I even wondered if I would miss that pressure once my punishment was over.

I had a scheduled meeting first thing, so Miss Lucy couldn't get me alone until lunch time. Once we were alone in my office she wasted no time in having me strip so I could eat her pussy in a "69" position. This time she had me lay on my desk and then she got on top of me. She took off her skirt, but had worn hose with a garter belt today. I hadn't eaten any pussy in about 6 hours, so I was thrilled to get my lips on her miniature cock. Eating pussy was so much a part of my daily routine at this point that if I didn't have a pussy to eat every few hours I would start craving it. Pussy was my drug and I was addicted.

Lucy rode my face for a couple of orgasms and as always there was so much of her nectar to enjoy. Her moaning into my balls when she had her orgasm gave her a way to not disturb the other people in the office and the vibrations sent a wave of pleasure from my very full balls to my brain.

Once she was satisfied or decided we had been alone in the office long enough, she cleaned her pussy with my handkerchief again and added it to the zip-lock bag. I would be breathing both Miss Rachel's and Miss Lucy's scent the rest of the day.

This became our routine that week; I would eat Miss Lucy's pussy at work the first chance we got and then she would clean up her pussy juice with my hankie and put it in the zip-lock bag for my enjoyment.

Besides eating my college coop student's pussy on my desk, work was very routine. At the end of the work day I headed home and took as many deep breaths with the mask as my driving would allow.

Once I was home, Miss Rachel reminded me that Miss Hannah would be over later and that they would be helping me with my hair problem. She had me remove my business cloths but leave on my corset panties and hose. The only thing else I was allowed to put on was a pair of 4 inch heals. We had a quick bite to eat and just as we finished cleaning up the dishes the bell rang.

It was Miss Hannah and 6 young nurses. They were all nursing students that Miss Hannah was working with at the local nursing college. I turned every shade of red possible to see these young ladies dressed the way I was or should I say undressed the way I was.

"I told the girls that I was testing the new laser tonight and they begged me to come along and observe the procedure."

"You are a good trainer and mentor to your students Hannah and I am sure Stephanie wants to do his part in training these young women. Don't you Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"Don't tell me, tell the young ladies how happy you are to help in their training."

"I thank you ladies for coming to our home to help in my treatment and further your education."

They all giggled when I thanked them. They looked to be about 19 years old, just out of high school. One was girl was black and one was Asian, the rest were Anglo. It was decided that since there were so many observers, that we would do the procedure in the living room.

The girls went back out to the van and got their equipment and Miss Rachel began to unlace my corset. By the time I was out of my corset and lingerie the nurses had finishes setting up. They had brought in a hospital gurney and two large blow molded tool case. I was really beginning to dread blow molded cases.

Miss Hannah had me stand in the middle of the room and let the nursing students examine my piercings. They were doing their best to act professional, but I could see the smiles on their faces as they lifted my caged cock at every possible inspection angle. Miss Rachel suggested that they also feel my testicles so they get an idea how firm they would become when a man does not ejaculate for long periods of time. By the time the inspection was finished my cock was completely filling the basket and trying to squeeze out between the stainless steel wires.

"Any questions?" Asked Miss Hannah.

"Does wearing the chastity device harm him I mean her oh you know what I mean."

When the students quit laughing about my gender confusion Miss Hannah answered.

"A penis can be kept from achieving erection for very long periods of time without damage to the penis or the erection process. However, just like any muscle that does not get enough exercise, Stephanie might eventually lose the ability to achieve a full erection if she is kept in his current state for too long a period."

"How long would that take?"

"There is no certain time period, but any penis confinement lasting more than a year should be approached with a great deal of caution."

I sure didn't want to lose my ability to get an erection!

"What is in his rectum?" The Asian student asked innocently.

"Good question, it is called a butt plug and since we will be removing the patient's hair in that area also, we need to remove it soon. Often couples use such items as part of a varied sex life. Perhaps Miss Rachel would share with you her reasons for using a butt plug on Stephanie." Answered Miss Hannah.

"I would be happy to explain. First, it helps establish in Stephanie's mind that not only do I control her penis, I also control her backside. I want Stephanie to think of her asshole as her sissy cunt. Sorry for the crude language, but that is the word I want Stephanie to use. Only women have a vagina, but a sissy like Stephanie can have a "cunt". Second, right now Stephanie is being punished and having to wear a butt plug for long periods keeps her uncomfortably on edge. And finally, I am in the process of stretching her rectum so that he can take a larger dildo or erect penis without a great deal of pain. If Stephanie is locked in her chastity device for long periods of time, it is the only way we can have penetrating sex, of course I will do the penetrating of her sissy cunt with a strap-on dildo."

The young women nodded their collective heads as Miss Rachel explained my situation.

"Because Stephanie is being trained for anal penetration with large objects, we will only remove the plug when we are working in that area." Miss Hannah added.

The students nodded matter-of-factly again.

"The patient's situation is such that body hair is not conducive to her sissy lifestyle. And while this is an elective procedure we as nurses should never underestimate how important these personal decisions are for our patients. Stephanie is required to remain hairless except for the hair on her head by her mistress and having a laser treatment will give a great deal of satisfaction to her."

"What laser treatment I thought!?"

Miss Hannah had me lay on the gurney on my stomach, but my cock cage was a problem. They solved that by putting a pillow under my hips to give me some space for my chastity device. Next they opened up the cases and set up the equipment.

"Nurses, this is the latest in laser hair removal equipment. It covers a larger area than prior models so we can work faster and it provides a special cooling spray that keeps the patient much more comfortable. The hair removal is permanent and most laser systems patients with straight hair such as Stephanie will require very little re-treatment. I believe that with just one treatment Stephanie will be at least 80 to 90 percent free of body hair and follow up treatments in the coming weeks will complete the removal."

I really did not mind getting my body hair removed because I figured Miss Rachel would have me hairless anyway and it would save me a lot of shaving and hair removal cream. Besides, I was starting to like the feeling of lingerie on my hairless body.

"We will also be trying a new product that we apply as a cream. When the laser fires; the cream turns a light blue and that will help us cover Sissy Stephanie's entire body. The cream washes off when we are done with simple soap and water. The cream is still in trials to make sure patients don't have skin reactions and we are lucky that my clinic is part of the trial."

Once the cream was applied to my backside, the nurses put on their laser glasses and started working. They began at my neck and worked down my body. Miss Hannah had them all take turns using the laser and when they worked on my ass crack they removed my butt plug and she had two of them spread me wide so that the laser wand could get full coverage.

It was not painful. I would describe it as a very brief heat like you would feel if you checked an iron with a wet finger. A second after the laser fired the pain was completely gone. It took about 1 1/2 hours to finish the back side. The nurses had me roll over and start on the front. Because there were 7 nurses, they took turns and Miss Rachel served them snacks so when they were not using the laser there was something to occupy them. The front took a bit longer because they had to do my underarms and my chastity basket was very difficult to work around. When Miss Hannah was working on my pubic area she asked Miss Rachel if she should leave a little patch of hair in a heart shape. Miss Rachel thought that was an excellent idea, so she got a tube of lipstick and traced the outline she wanted. The heart she drew was about 2.5 inches wide and almost 3 inches long. The point at the bottom of the heart ended just above where my cock emerged from my body. I guess that if I am allowed to have any pubic hair it will grow in heart shaped. My scrotum alone took them 15 minutes and it was driving me crazy to have the nurses handling my heavy balls.

"I will bring the laser back or some electrolysis equipment when you want to remove his cage and do a little cleanup in that area." Miss Hannah informed Miss Rachel.

"I am sure Stephanie will be very grateful in the long run not to have all that ugly body hair to deal with. Wouldn't you say Stephanie?"

"Yes, thank you very much Miss Hannah for saving me all the work of keeping my body hair removed." I replied.

You could see the nursing students smiling at my answer.

"You're welcome Stephanie, it needed to be done and it gave me a good training exercise for the students."

"Shall we do Stephanie's face tonight?" Miss Hannah asked.

"Why not, no time like the present I always say." Miss Rachel decided.

Miss Hannah did a couple of quick adjustments to the equipment and in about 20 minutes my face was blue where my beard and mustache had grown. I had never had a thick beard and Rachel always laughed at me if I tried to grow it out, but after tonight there would be no beard at all.

"I know it is getting late and you need to get the girls back, but could I trouble you to help me with Stephanie's milking?"

I felt my face blushing as Miss Rachel asked her question.

"Of course I will help you with his milking. You do need to careful to maintain prostate health while Stephanie is in his chastity basket. Besides the girls don't get the chance to examine a prostate very often; it would be a valuable part of their anatomy training."

This time the nurses were not smiling, they were staring wide eyed at me as Miss Rachel and Miss Hannah talked about prostate milking. Miss Hannah had me kneel on the gurney and then lay my head on the gurney surface.

"Spread you knees to the edge of the gurney." Miss Hannah instructed me.

In this position my ass was wide open and they had complete access.

"Now girls, because Stephanie is in a chastity device and can not achieve sexual relief, we need to periodically drain her prostate to help prevent problems later in life. The prostate can be accessed through the rectum and even though it is an internal organ we can reach it with our fingers."

Quickly Miss Hannah put on a fresh set of gloves and after removing my plug again began to lube my asshole.

"Could you get a dish to capture his emissions?" She asked Miss Rachel.

Miss Hannah positioned the dish below my caged cock and started the procedure.

"Girls, the prostate gland when engorged can be felt by pressing a finger into the middle of the perineum (in back of the scrotum). It is a rounded lump about the size of a large marble. It can also be accessed via the rectum, where it can again be felt as a rounded lump toward the front of the body and just about an index finger's length inside the rectum."

"In order to drain the prostate we access it from the rectum. You can find it from the rectum by inserting the middle finger, and slide it from just inside the rectum up and in until you feel it move over a lump. That will be the prostate. By pressing on the prostate with you finger you can pump out the sperm stored there and help to maintain a healthy prostate during periods of chastity. Prostate milking will protect the health of the man but they do not achieve sexual climax or release. It is mildly pleasurable for Stephanie to receive her milking but she will remain quite horny when we are done which is an important goal of her chastity punishment."

By then all the nurses had on gloves and they took turns finding my prostate. They all had good success except the Asian girl. Her fingers were just not long enough to reach the prostate but she sure did her best to find it, giving me a little ass fucking as she did and I found being finger fucked by these young women very arousing. Once the anatomy lesson was over Miss Hannah started my prostate milking.

"As we discussed, most men are unable to orgasm by prostate massage without some kind of penile stimulation. Because of this Stephanie will not feel sexual relief from this process and will remain in a state of sexual frustration. This is part of her punishment and we don't want Stephanie to achieve sexual relief, just prevent excessive buildup of sperm in the prostate." Miss Hannah reiterated.

Miss Hannah began the process and I soon felt liquid draining from my cock.

"Does anybody else want to try it before he is empty?"

"Yes, please, I would like to try again." Answered the Asian girl.

She took a position at the side of the gurney and with Miss Hannah's coaching began to probe my rectum again. This kind of stimulation was all I was getting these days, so I was doing my best to relax and enjoy it.

She tried for several minutes but was still not able to feel my prostate with her small hand. Miss Hannah took another look at her fingers and decided that they were not long enough to reach my prostate no matter how hard she tried.

"You will have to place your entire hand in his rectum to reach Stephanie's prostate."

I couldn't believe that Miss Hannah was telling her to put her whole hand in my asshole!"

"If you form you fingers in a bit of a circle, you will be able to insert your entire hand." She instructed.

I could feel her begin to press her fingers into my rectum. I was able to relax my sphincter and I could feel her hand was up to the knuckles.

"Just use steady pressure with a little back and forth motion and your hand will slide in."

As she fucked my ass with her whole hand I was opening up. A second later her whole hand was in my bottom. I felt like I might pass out from the intensity of the experience.

"Can you find his prostate now?"

"Yes I can feel it!" She answered excitedly.

"Use the tip of your finger and try to press out the sperm like you are trying to press toothpaste out of a tube."

Soon a bunch more sperm was draining out of my penis onto the dish. I watched in amazement as she was able to push out 5 times my normal amount of ejaculate. I wanted desperately to see this petite Asian girl "fisting" my sissy cunt. My cock was pressing so hard on the cage that it was causing me pain along the length of my penis. The other nurses were whispering that her hand had disappeared into my rectum and that she was in all the way to her wrist.

"That is plenty of sperm to press out at this time, you can gently remove you hand now. Work your hand in and out a bit as you come out of his rectum"

The Asian nurse began the process of pulling her hand out of my backside and it came out much easier than it went in. I heard some more from the nurses quietly commenting on how wild it was to see her hand in my ass up to her wrist. Once she was out, Miss Hannah had no problem inserting my butt plug. I even had to clamp down a few times to get the plug to lock in place.

"What do you do with all that gross sperm when you are done with the prostate milking?" One of the girls asked.

"Sperm is perfectly natural and you should never think of it as gross, in fact many people enjoy the taste of sperm!"

The nursing students were all rolling their eyes and going "ewww" with that statement.

"Now girls, you start out being told to avoid "nasty" sperm because you parents don't want you to get pregnant. But as long as you are protected from pregnancy and the sperm donor is disease free, there is nothing gross about it.

"Miss Rachel, would you mind telling the students what you do with Stephanie's sperm from her milking?"

"I would be happy to tell you. I make Stephanie eat all the sperm she produces."

The girls started their "ewww" sounds again.

"What about when you have sex?" One of the nursing students asked.

"From now on I will have Stephanie perform oral sex on me to clean my vagina once we are done. There is no better orgasm possible than the one you get when you have your lover clean up the mess they just made." Miss Rachel explained. "No more wet spot for me!"

"Really, you make him go down on you after sex?

"We just recently started doing that but I love it and like I said, Stephanie will consume all the sperm she produces from now on. Would you like a demonstration?" Miss Rachel asked.

"Yes, please." The Asian girl answered.

Miss Rachel placed the plate under my mouth and told me to enjoy myself. I hesitated briefly as my face turned red and then started licking it off the plate. A chorus of "ewww" sounds broke out immediately.

"Stop that girls, you are embarrassing yourselves with that kind of behavior!"

They got quit, but none of them took their eyes off of me licking the plate clean of my sperm. I was terribly embarrassed to perform this way for 6 young nursing students but my cock was throbbing inside of the chastity basket the entire time.

"How did you get Stephanie to start eating his sperm?" The black girl asked.

"As you can see, I have Stephanie in a chastity device and I am able to control her sex life completely. Most men will masturbate at the drop of a hat, but that is unfair to their wife or girlfriend, to deny them their sexual energy. I think most women will tell you that men have little self control when it comes to their penis and I have taken control of Stephanie's penis to make sure all her sexual energy is given to me. It is no longer her penis and Stephanie will do what ever I ask sexually at this point."

"My boyfriend will hardly go down on my before we have sex, let alone afterwards." The black girl added.

"If you want your lover to start eating you after sex, I would get them to let you tie them up on the bed and then I would start teasing their erect penis. If you make them beg for release for an hour or so, they will promise to clean you out if you just promise to let them have an orgasm. Once they promise, have intercourse with them, but remember that they will climax very fast after all the teasing. When they have their climax, quickly sit on their face and don't let them up before you are completely satisfied. I bet that most of them will get a second erection while eating their sperm out of your pussy and when they are ready ride them to a second orgasm. Make them eat you again and if they get hard again, well just keep it up until they can't get hard again."

123456...8