Mom's Big Bed Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...I see Anna you got me a shy one! Well, I like that! Anyhow, I have to get going and return that rental car to the airport before I catch my flight out back to L.A. (sigh) Living and working in two locations is such a grind; especially in a business that is such a lovely grind anyway!" With that, she kissed the two ladies "Hollywood Style" on the cheek, and then once on the lips each before she turned back to me and shook my hand again.

She pulled my hand in close with a strength I hadn't counted on and I went off balance. I teetered forward and fell into her arms right before she kissed me full on the mouth for a three count, and sucked my lower lip as the two of us pulled away. She then said to me with eyes that seemed welded to my pupils, "Like I said Ian, I look forward to working with you!"

Anna and Vicki exploded with laughter and after Dana had left they told me how they'd put her up to it! Vicki said that the look on my face as we pulled away from that kiss was absolutely priceless! I laughed along with the two old gals but I was a little uneasy. I didn't know exactly what I was here for and it seemed everyone (to include my mother), knew the purpose of the visit. Anna saw my confusion and she poured me a glass of wine, handed it to me, and then checked to be sure the blinds to the apartment were properly closed while she explained everything.

"Ok Ian," she said as though she was announcing a big birthday surprise for me, "you mother and I had a lovely phone conversation earlier today and we decided to kill two birds with one stone. You know how I said I have my own productions and we'd love to use you and your mother in some of our movies? Well your mom, said she'd love to break into the business as a performer and that she was missing this 'sort of thing' ever since her days as a dancer. What is more, she thought that you'd do well here as well! Let's call it a "summer job" opportunity for you; even though we are just going into April at the moment. June will come quickly y'know! So anyhow, what do you say Ian?"

I knew that these two women had spoken with Mom on Saturday, but I didn't think for a minute that they'd work this fast! Still... that inner voice (the one that sounds like Clooney and the same one that told me to jump out of Mom's bedroom window into the pool a while back), told me this was a huge opportunity and not to blow it by getting cold feet! I nodded without saying anything, or more accurately I was unable to say anything. Had I heard it correctly? While I was away at school trying to woo Michelle Nicoletti into a date for Friday night (using Mom's advice), had my mother also pimped me out to the Phoenix Adult Film Industry?

What should I do? It felt like if I went down this hole, there was no going back! Should I punk out? My mind was a tumbling bag of neurotic cats at the moment.

This would be a dream job for a horny eighteen year old dude right? So why did I want to run out of the place right there and then? Ok,... I mean, I was good with it; it just came like a cold water splash in the face that's all! I guess when my Mom said she had plans for me, well ...SHE REALLY HAD SOME PLANS!

Anyhow, now I had two women in silk "shorty kimonos" looking at me wide eyed as if they were trying to decide if my subtle head movement was really a nod or I had a tremor. I decided to remove the ambiguity from it all, grab my man-balls (and my destiny), and speak up. "The rest," as they say, "is history!"

"Sure!" I said screwing up my courage and immediately feeling a foot and a half taller, "That is what I am here for, right?"

The dirty old women smiled and breathed a sigh of relief! They had finally filled the last slot in a project they would be filming soon. Anna refilled her glass of wine and toasted with Vicki "to Ian!"

"Here's to being able to finish a project!" she said.

"And on time and within budget!" Vicki added. The two ladies then clinked their glasses with mine and we drank down our toast although I had no real clue what I had just toasted to! Anne sat me down and helped me fill out some forms and then she and Vicki led me over to the back of Anne's apartment. There she had a white sheet pulled back across the wall and hung up by tape.

"Get out your drivers license Ian! We are going to build a folder for you," Vicki told me as she grabbed a digital camera. She had me stand in front of the sheet holding my driver's license up to prove my age. Next Anne gave me a slip of paper and told me to fill this out between then and the next day; as the following day I would take my bike after school to the clinic address on the slip of paper and get a blood test.

I then had to disrobe and Vicki had me stand in the buff in front of the same white sheet as she and Anne took pictures for my "folder." She did a few head shots of me and then had me hold up the id one more time so that my date of birth and my junk were captured in the same photo for "eternity." Just like that; I was "in the business." I've never left and I never looked back!

Now, with those formalities out of the way, Anne refilled my glass from her jug of Gallo Red on the counter. She handed it back to me and Vicki said something to her about now was as good a time as any to "get going with this." As I took a sip, she and Vicki opened up their robes and led me into the next room for "part two" of what it was that I was doing here!

The room was Anne's entertainment room; compete with a couch, coffee table, mini bar area, small love seat, a TV console and a stereo system. In the corner at the bar was a laptop computer. Anne said that they were on-board with my Mom concerning the website and that they wanted to start out with several photos of both women. They'd be photographed individually naked at first and then with each other. It was part of the plan. They then wanted to shoot some film with me for the websites; mine and theirs!

We decided to shoot pics of Anne first. We did the standard boob, butt, and beaver shots as she posed and pouted for the camera. We then switched her out and Vicki took up a position on the couch as I clicked several pictures of her spreading her legs and pulling her ass cheeks apart for the camera. I then had the two ladies join each other on the couch and lez it up a bit!

The pair kissed and fingered and went down on each other as I just kept clicking away. It wasn't much of a stretch for them as they were two bi women in an open relationship together. I then started filming with the camera as they then came up for a long kiss again. Then Vicki went down and licked and nibbled at Anna-thesia's pussy for a few minutes until the old girl was howling like mad! Afterwards they then switched and Anne munched Vicki's pink pussy while finger fucking her own snatch. They kept going until both ladies were shrieking and cumming train wrecks! I got it all on digits!

We then downloaded what we had onto Anne's computer and then I found several more files on her desktop with both her and Vicki in several folders. I pulled out my data stick and asked if I could get some copies for my own website as we were now in a collaborative effort. Anne and Vicki both agreed as we needed to "share and share alike" if we were to get our websites off the ground! I spent the next several minutes grabbing files from both the ladies for my own personal archives. I was going to have a granny section on my website as well as a mature section and a young hottie section. These two grandma's would make fine first starts to the "granny archives!"

At last the two women said that they had one more thing on the agenda before I headed home. Anne took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom with Vicki following close behind with the camera. The women said they were going to shoot two POV movies with me and that the theme would be the same for both; an older lady would walk into her grandson's bedroom or into her bathroom and find him jacking off. She chastises him for doing it and then she has sex with him to "calm him down."

The first was Anna-thesia who walked into the room while I was in the bed. All you could see was my hand on my cock and my feet. She had on her robe and she screamed and shrieked. I screamed and shrieked and then I said something along the lines of, "Grandma, I didn't know you came home so soon!"

What followed was the standard "I didn't know you were still in the house, I thought you were out with your friends," line from Anna and then after she looked at my cock all hard and everything, she decided to touch it. She then blew me for a few minutes until she decided to sit on it and take it in her pussy for a "woman-on-top reverse-cowgirl-fuck," which lasted for about another seven minutes.

I signaled to Anna that I was ready to cum and she began to shriek and wail and ham it up for the camera. I was going to pull out for a money shot but she sensed that and indicated that she wanted me to "cream pie Grandma's pussy like a good boy should," so I blew my load up inside her. We then got a close-up afterwards of my cum dripping from Anna's pink puss-hole while she told me to, "keep this a secret."

Immediately after we stopped filming, Vicki began to blow me to get my "batteries re-charged" as we were going to shoot again soon. Vicki wanted to have a similar scenario where she would walk in on her grandson but she wanted to move to the bathroom and come in while I was beating my woody to a porno-mag on the toilet. While we were waiting for me to get a sufficient boner for filming, we did a few dry runs. It was pretty lame improvised dialogue but hey, we were filming teaser clips for our websites. It didn't have to be "High Art!"

When we were confident of my ability to maintain something nice and hard we started with me sitting on the toilet while Anna filmed just over my shoulder and with my face out of the shot. I pulled on my pork with a copy of "Over 60" in my lap and then Vicki walked into the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. She screamed. Again I screamed, the two of us made accusations and excuses before "Grandma Vicki" noticed her grandson's dick and before you knew it; she was sucking me on the John giving me a glorious deep-throat!

This went on for several minutes until I signaled I was ready to pop and Vicki opened her mouth wide and prepared for the money-shot. The first blow from my nuts went across her face and then she pumped my cock with her hand, keeping the mushroom cockhead on her flattened tongue. When my second rope of cum shot clear of my cockhead, it went straight up into her mouth and she kept jerking me and sucking. I sent a third and final blast into her wide open mouth and she swished it around in her mouth for the camera followed by loud swallow. Before Anna stopped filming she panned in close to show Vicki kissing my cock and asking me that I should find my way to the bathroom more often when Grandma takes her bath!

We finished up and downloaded the two movies to Anna's computer. The three of us then hopped into the shower to clean up. I couldn't resist fucking both women in the ass while the two older gals fingered each other. I then felt my cum rise up in my cock while inside Vicki's pooper as she howled while Anna finger fucked her girlfriend's puss-hole to what sounded like a mind blowing orgasm. I guess the only person who understands what makes a woman tick is another woman! I blew my load again up in Vicki's butt-chute and then we washed up.

We got toweled off in and dressed in a hurry as I had to get home. Anna said I would be hearing from them in a little over a week as to when we might be filming her latest project and that it was already decided. I would be paired of with Dana. She got my phone information and she said she'd text me. It wouldn't be much money for me. I'd be making $250 for my first scene in an x-rated movie but I would have my foot in the door. I said that was fine as that was more than I would make under a normal job for somebody my age and circumstances.

Anna commented that I shouldn't worry. I'd probably see my price go up as I got more call backs. At the time I didn't know how right she was!

We got dressed and said our "goodbye for now's" and I got a kiss from both of them. Then showed me to the door and then Vicki said to Anna that she was ready for more. Anna said that maybe they should have a little nap and then a little bit of lovemaking afterwards. Vicki said she'd read her mind. They both winked at me as I stepped out the door. Those two are still together to this day and still going strong!

Anyhow, I had peddling to do so I was on my bike riding back home fast. It's strange because I had just showered and I don't know if it was my imagination or what, but as I pedaled my bike I could have sworn I could smell sweat mixed with sex-funk rising off my body. I noticed it when I would stop at curbs and cross-walks while trying to get home. It was like the smell just wanted to hang out in my nostrils or something. I got home and immediately hit the shower again even if I didn't need it.

I got out of the shower and dressed. Mom made it through the door just as I was coming out. I hadn't expected her back this early as she'd said earlier it would be a late night for her at the office. She told me that her last client had to postpone a meeting with her and that everyone at the office was clearing out with one thing or another - so she'd left too.

She told me that there was more good news. She'd received a phone call from Grandma saying that she'd been contacted by her publishing company. It seemed the company was going to publish another one of her books; this one concerning modern sexuality and senior citizens! So anyhow, my Grandma as usual had money for food and weed coming in and her cash was already burning a hole in her pocket. Some people have all the luck!

Mom gave me a sniff. I gave her that worried look like, "Whaaat?" She chuckled at my expense.

"You smell fine sweetie," she said, "like you are fresh and ready to go play video games with your buddies. It's just that you are going out for a practice date! C'mon, go upstairs and spray just a little bit of that stinky water I bought you over the weekend. Don't rub it in to your skin however or it changes the scent composition. Hit your neck, wrists, down your shirt, and down you pants but only one spritz each - you don't want to smell over-powering, and a little goes a long way." I did as I was told.

I came back down and Mom had me stand in a sunny window down the hall. I asked what she was doing and she told me she wanted me to get just the slightest bit of sweat going. I looked at her like she was crazy. She told me that really good quality cologne that is not rubbed around and is allowed to activate through natural perspiration is irresistible. After about ten minutes of standing in the window of the laundry-room; just letting me get a little bit warm and uncomfortable she "brought me out of the dryer," so to speak.

She put her nose up to my neck and huffed a big breath of air through her nose like she was checking soup on a stove. A half second later she let out and MMMMM OOOHHH and crossed her eyes! She then kissed me on the neck and ear saying,

"Now you smell TOTALLY FUCKABLE!" She gave my neck another peck and grabbed my junk through my pants, "You'd make more women wet than a shower head in a convent by the smell! Ok sport, NOW you're ready!" It was none too soon as the doorbell rang and it was Auntie Maria. She'd left her car running. Mom gave me a smack on the ass and told me to "get to it, and to study HARD!"

"I got it from here Sis," my Aunt Maria told Mom, "he's good hands!" My Mom snickered at this and shot back,

"Those hands need to share! I get him back at the end of the night and I'll need some relief by the time he gets in!" The two giggled and kissed with a little extended clinch before my aunt turned around, swatted me on my ass and pointed to her car telling me to get in. I went to the passenger side of her BMW and she shook her head.

"No killer," she said with a little smirk, "you are driving me! We are going up to the cliffs." Okay! So I got to drive her BMW. NICE! Ok more than nice... alright, even if I hadn't gotten so much as a handshake later on from her it was FUCKING FANTASTIC! I mean sheeze I was eighteen...it was a BMW! Anyhow I digress.

The "cliffs" are really a picnic area that the state of Arizona made a public space up on a high hill. As a family when I was young, we'd been up there.. y'know when my dad was alive. We'd done some grilling and cookouts there. Really g- rated stuff. As a teen however I knew that the place was more of a lovers lane and it was a place where people did drugs and it was even rumored to be a site where dogging went on, but I'd never seen any when I went up there with my friends to smoke shit and sneak beers.

We climbed up the winding road to the cliffs. The sun wasn't completely low yet. There would still be a bit of daylight. We passed by several cars of people parked; some to watch the sun go down, some had come to drink out of their bags and risk a DUI offense, and some to make out. Maria told me to keep going past the first few rest stops as there were too many cars for what we were going to do.

She finally spotted a place she liked with no cars; just some lonely concrete picnic tables and an overturned garbage can with trash scattered about for the coyotes and the skunks to enjoy. The spot overlooked the valley but was back far enough from the road in the brush that it wasn't an obvious place where you'd want to turn off from the road. "Secluded" was a nice way to describe it. I parked.

Maria kept the radio going and put on some of her Jazz music. It's a country cousin I think to my mom's "happy hippy New Age" shit music that Mom insists on listening to. Maria told me that as I got older, I'd learn that jazz, as disorganized and random as it sounds is the best music to fuck to! Since then, I have paid attention to a lot of the old 1980s and 1990s porn vids and she is quite right.

Now when I "get busy" with a lady, I like to have my aunt's sort of "silly-sax" jazz playing, (complete with its freaky rhythms and beats). I feel like I am in an old Ginger Lynn Allen movie shot on video. It grows on you, (so does Mom's insistence on Martini's before 10:00 AM by the way)! What's not to love?

Maria had me set the parking break and put my seat back (as far back as possible while she did the same to her seat). I looked at her and she looked at me. I asked her what she wanted me to do.

"Kiss me!" Aunty Maria said. Kiss her? Really? That was what we drove up here for?

I pointed out the fact that we could have done the same thing on a couch in our living room or in the pillow pile by the pool. What gives? She blew out all of the air in her lungs like, "some people are just too slow to get it."

"Because you knucklehead husband/lover of mine that I have to share with all my sisters," she said handing me a lecture, "the couch doesn't have a gear shift to negotiate around and it doesn't have a cramped back seat that doubles as a contraceptive device! You are going to get laid tonight, make no mistaking that fact, and when I take you home, you'll smell like an Amsterdam whorehouse but you are going to negotiate the obstacle course provided by this car and this rest area. Now shut up and KISS ME!" Hmmm. Well... when she put it THAT way!

So we started doing the kissy thing. Now granted... Mom's kissy fucks had been spectacular training to prepare for lip-locking with Aunty Maria, but a steering column and gearshift don't exactly facilitate romance (even if Charlie Parker WAS howling over the radio with his saxophone and cheering us on). I mean, as we really got into it and chewed lips and poked tongues in around in places, and smelled each other; I really wanted to bump and grind against her and I couldn't. What's more, she knew it too! She later admitted that she wanted to start out bumping and grinding thirty seconds into the kissing but then what would have been the "value added" of that if I didn't learn a thing or two?