Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the way that she flagrantly cavorts around him in the backyard in her bikini in the summertime, just once, he wished she'd walk around him in her sheer panty and sexy bra in the house. If she sashays around him in her bikini outside, why doesn't she parade around him in her panties and bra inside? He didn't understand what the difference was. If she was comfortable walking around him in her barely there bikini, why was she so modestly shy about walking around him in her underwear? She was just as covered in her barely there bikini as she was in her sexy lingerie.

With her being such a modest Christian woman, other than seeing accidental, occasional up skirts peeks of her panties, and accidental, occasional down blouse views of her cleavage and bra, she's always been so morally modest around him. After reading all of those sexy, incestuous stories about mothers having sex with their sons online, he wish his mother wanted to have incestuous sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her. After watching so very many mother and son incestuous, sexual videos online, seemingly mother and son sex is everywhere but here in his house. As long as a mother and son were adults and the sex was consensual, he didn't see anything wrong with having sex with his mother. Only, in the way that he wanted to have sex with her, she'd never have sex with him.

He realized that many of the mother and son online videos were fake and staged but some of them looked so very real, especially the Russian and the Japanese ones. Yet, if they were real, why was there a cameraman recording all of the sexual action? Maybe incestuous sex happens far less than he thinks it does. Maybe incestuous sex is nothing more than a sexual fantasy that many men have when thinking about their mothers naked and while imagining having sex with them. He wondered if mothers sexually thought about their sons in the way that sons sexually thought about their mothers.

"You'll have to move my car Donnie," said Elizabeth jolting him from his sexual fantasy when she opened the bathroom door and talked louder, undoubtedly for him to hear her.

Forget about hearing her, he wished he could see her. As soon as he heard the bathroom door open and as soon as he heard his mother's sweet voice, he wondered if she was standing there naked with the bathroom door wide open or ajar enough for him to see her tits. With her being so modest and morally shy about taking care not to expose her naked body to him, no doubt, she was standing there with a towel wrapped around her shoulder length, brown hair with another towel tightly wrapped around her shapely naked body. He wished he had the forethought to run upstairs and stand in front of the bathroom before she opened the door. Then, when she opened the bathroom door to call down to him, surprising and shocking the shit out of her, he'd be standing there ready to see whatever she was showing. Perhaps, he'd even see her topless and/or naked.

Maybe when she opened the bathroom door to speak to him, he would have seen something of his mother's naked body to inspire his masturbation session. Maybe when she opened the bathroom door to speak to him, he would have seen her without her towel. Maybe when she opened the bathroom door to speak to him, he would have seen her topless and/or naked. Maybe when he saw her topless or naked, that would have sexually aroused her enough for her to want to have sex with him. Nah, his mother would never have sex with him in the way he'd love to have sex with her. Surely, it would take much more than him seeing his mother's topless or naked body to sexually arouse her enough to have sex with him.

"Where are your car keys?"

Yelling his question louder for her to hear over her hairdryer, he waited while listening for her response.

"They're in my pocketbook," she said.

* * * * *

They're in her pocketbook? As if he was a burglar given the secret combination to a safe, his mother just gave him permission to go through her pocketbook. With her pocketbook a sacred place, her purse was always off limits to his snooping eyes and his invading hands. A first time for everything, Donald has never been allowed and/or invited to go through his mother's purse. Always she grabs her pocketbook and guards her purse in the way that a quarterback and/or running back protects the football. He could only imagine the hidden secrets contained within a woman's purse. He could only imagine what his mother has hidden in her purse.

In the way that he has an old condom, and folded photos of Kate Upton and Scarlett Johansson in his wallet, God only knows what his mother has hidden and tucked away in her pocketbook. With her giving him permission to fish through her pocketbook, he was about to find out what was really in there besides her car keys, wallet, and makeup. He was about to discover why her pocketbook weighed more than ten pounds and his wallet barely weighed 10 ounces. He was about to discover why she's always so protective of her purse.

With his imagination and sexual lust for his mother getting the better of him, he imagined finding a pair of her used panties that he could touch, feel, fondle, and sniff. He imagined finding a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, and wrist and ankle ties for when his mother felt sexually kinky. Imagining her with her panties down around her ankles and her knees spread far apart while she sat on the toilet, he imagined finding a vibrator in her pocketbook for when she's feeling horny at work. Imagining her purse contained a dildo, maybe she walks around with one in her pussy or in her ass while she's working and while thinking of having sex with him or with someone else.

Forget about finding anything sexual in his mother's purse, with her somewhat of a prude, he seriously doubted if his mother even masturbated. Only, imagining that she did, everyone masturbates including his mother. He'd love nothing more to watch her masturbate while she watched him masturbate. Surely, if his mother wouldn't have incestuous sex with him, maybe they could mutually masturbate. As long as they didn't touch one another but just watched one another masturbating, that's not incest is it? Perhaps mutual masturbation is deemed incestuous but what harm would it be to see her with her fingers in her pussy while she watched him with his hand around his cock?

What the Hell is wrong with him? How dare he think that of his mother in that depraved sexual way? He's been watching way too many X-rated videos. Probably more the case, while imagining her in her sexy bra and panty, topless, and/or naked, maybe she has sexy photos of herself hidden in her purse that she sends to men on that dating site, Finding Mr. Right. He'd love nothing better than to find some sexy cheesecake photos of his mother in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked.

'Wow!'

It's better that she's spending time finding Mr. Right on the Finding Mr. Right dating site that's supposedly filled with nice men instead of spending time finding Mr. Wrong on the opposite dating site, Finding Mr. Wrong, filled with liars, cheaters, married men, and bad boys. Yet, perhaps if his mother was a tattooed, bourbon drinking, wild woman, dating bad men, riding on the back of a motorcycle, coming home drunk and/or high, she'd be more agreeable to having incestuous sex with him. Only, his mother wasn't a wild woman. If anything, she was a kind woman.

Other than the occasional glass of wine, ever since she passed out drunk on her 40th birthday, she didn't drink. Moreover, giving her a headache, she hates motorcycles. If he was to describe her as anything, he'd start with her being a good woman, a God fearing woman, and a Christian woman who attends church every Sunday. Alas, if only she was a wild woman, he'd be so happy.

Now with his mother giving him permission to go through her purse, instead of looking for her car keys, he looked for nude photos of her. Something he's always been preoccupied doing but having never been successful in finding any, he was on a mission to find provocative and/or naked photos of his mother. Having gone through her drawers, her closets, the cellar, and the attic, he's never found anything sexually provocative of his mother. The one last place he's never looked was her pocketbook. How hot would that be to come across a stash of her hidden naked photos?

Everyone has naked photos of themselves, if only from their younger and wilder days, no doubt even his mother has sexy photos of herself. He'd love nothing more than to see a topless and/or naked photo of his mother when she was his age. He'd love nothing more than to see a topless and/or naked photo of her now. Instead of a topless and/or naked photo, he'd settle for a photo of her in her in her bra and panty.

Wishing he was a computer geek, he wished he knew the password to her computer or knew how to hack her hard drive. With him hoping to find some naughty, sexy, cheesecake photos of his mother, he searched through her purse. With him now looking through every hidden compartment and even her wallet, he imagined finding photos of his mother in her sexy bra and panties. He imagined finding topless photos of his mother's big tits. He imagined finding naked photos, photos that he imagined she sent to men on that Finding Mr. Right dating site. He imagined seeing several photos of her tits, her ass, and her pussy. Only, no such luck. Obviously, in the way that he was a pervert, his mother was a saint.

With him knowing his mother better than that, she'd never send strange men photos of her nearly naked or naked body. She's not like that at all. She's a good, kind, modest, and moral woman and he's an incestuous pervert. How dare he put his sexual wants and needs on his mother? How dare he think that she sexually wants him in the way that he sexually wants her? Obviously, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, in the way that he sexually wants her, she doesn't sexually want him.

"Damn, why couldn't I have a normal mother, a mother who likes sex and a mother who wants, lusts, and fantasizes having sex with me in the way that I sexually fantasize over having sex with her?

Why couldn't my mother be more incestuously sexual like one of those mothers who parade around their horny sons in a skimpy robe or a sheer nightgown with nothing underneath? Why couldn't my mother tease me and tempt me with her sexy body in the way I imagine her teasing me and tempting me when I'm masturbating and imagining her teasing and tempting me? Why couldn't my mother seduce me in the way that I'd love to seduce her? I wish my mother was as horny as I am all of the time, maybe then she'd give me incestuous sex. If she gave me sex, maybe then, I wouldn't be masturbating as much as I do."

Yet, even better than finding her worn panties to feel, fondle, and sniff, he found something much better than finding handcuffs, a blindfold, and wrist and ankle ties. Even better than finding her vibrator or her dildo, he found something much better than finding her masturbation toys. Even better than finding some semi-naked and naked photos of his mother, he found something way better than finding visual naked proof of his mother's hot body. At first not making the connection, then when he did make the connection, he couldn't believe the secret, sexual treasure he found in his mother's purse.

Before finding her car keys, he found a brochure tucked down at the very bottom of her purse. Surely, how could finding a brochure possibly best finding her worn panties, her handcuffs and blindfold, her vibrator and her dildo, and/or semi-naked and naked photos of his mother? Wondering what it was that she had buried at the bottom of her purse, it was a brochure, a mere colorful pamphlet. He pulled it out and read it.

* * * * *

"Mothers & Sons Anonymous. Mothers & Sons Anonymous? What the Hell is this? Why would she have this in her pocketbook? Why would she have hidden this in her pocketbook? As if she's ashamed of it and was hiding it, why would she have this buried at the bottom of her purse? I don't get it."

Hoping for the best while thinking of the worst of his mother, he couldn't even begin to imagine his mother being as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. If she was as sexually attracted to him in the way that he was sexually attracted to her, and with them having sex every day, even twice a day, what a sexual pair they'd make. Yet, now, with him finding this hidden pamphlet, the only reason he could fathom why she'd have and hide something like this was that maybe his mother is an incestuous slut and a wicked whore who wants to have incestuous sex with him, her son. Maybe with his wicked incestuous thoughts passed on to him from his mother and with incest is in his genes, he wanting to have sex with his mother is not his fault. Maybe in the way that he needs professional help in controlling his incestuous, sexual addiction to her, she sought out Mothers & Sons Anonymous because she needs help in controlling her incestuous, sexual addiction to him.

"Oh, my God, how hot would that be if my mother sexually wanted me as much as I sexually want her? Wow!"

With him having always been sexually attracted to his mother for as far back as he could remember, now he wondered if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was to her. Now with him finding this Mothers & Sons Anonymous pamphlet, seemingly her sexual attraction to him was her secret, sexy, incestuous problem too. Obviously his mother is sexually attracted to him enough for her to seek professional help in going to Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Moreover, the fact that he now knows her secret and her sexy, incestuous problem, maybe he can finally have some hot fun with his mother by teasing her with his naked body and tempting her with his hard, erect cock.

"Nah, my mom's not an incestuous slut," he said not believing that his mother was just as perversely twisted as he was. "She's not a wicked whore. She's not trailer trash like all of those women who appeared on Jerry Springer and who publically tell everyone that they had incestuous sex with their blood relatives. She's a good woman. She's not like that," he said believing that she wasn't while hoping that she was. "Is she? She must be and incestuous slut to have this pamphlet in her purse and for her to be attending this Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings."

Putting her sexual interest to the test, he imagined a sexy, incestuous scenario where he arranged for his friends to wear ski masks and barge in their house. The start of something unstoppable, he imagined them forcing his mother to have sex with him. Yet, not wanting his friends to know that he wanted to have sex with his mother and/or that he had sex with his mother, knowing how horny his friends were, as horny as he is, they'd want to have sex with his mother too. Now that he knows her incestuous secret, he'll have to think of a better way to get her in bed without her knowing that he snooped through her pocketbook and found her Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure. It's one thing for him to go through her purse to retrieve her car keys but it's quite another thing for him to go through every personal and private thing in her purse while looking for naked photos and instead finding this brochure of incest instead.

Yet, giving her the benefit of the doubt, maybe the pamphlet belongs to someone else. Maybe she found the pamphlet somewhere. Maybe the pamphlet was randomly handed to her by someone on the street. Maybe Mothers & Sons Anonymous isn't a sexual thing but more of a moral support meeting where mothers gather to talk about their sons and/or where sons gather to discuss their mothers. Yeah, of course, that's it. Being that she's been a single mother for years, she goes there for emotional support. Then, he laughed, perhaps with her knowing how insanely, incestuously, sexually attracted he is to her, perhaps she brought the pamphlet home for him.

"Nah, if she brought the pamphlet home for me, she would have given it to me and not hidden it in the bottom of her pocketbook."

He wondered if this applied to daughters too. Maybe they have a mother and daughter chapter of Mothers & Sons Anonymous. For those mothers who have are sexually attracted to their daughters and/or for those daughters who are sexually attracted their mothers maybe they have Mothers & Daughters Anonymous instead of Mothers & Sons Anonymous. Maybe as well as a Mothers & Sons Anonymous, they have a Fathers & Sons Anonymous chapter and a Fathers & Daughters Anonymous chapter too.

"Wow! Seemingly incest is everywhere and maybe now, even here in his house and in his mother's bedroom," he said out loud.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt again, maybe Mothers & Sons Anonymous has nothing to do with incestuous sex but is a place where mothers and/or sons go when feeling troubled, confused, anxious, and/or depressed. Then, opening his eyes, instead of just looking at the pictures on the cover of the brochure, a real mind blower and a real eye opener in shocking the shit out of him, he started reading the literature inside of the pamphlet. If he was to believe what was within the brochure, Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings weren't for mothers and/or sons who felt troubled, confused, anxious, or depressed. Just as he first suspected, Mothers & Sons Anonymous was for mothers and/or sons who were sexually and incestuously attracted to one another.

"Oh my God! Wow! Holy shit. Are you kidding me? I don't believe this," he said out loud for only himself to hear. "My mother wants me. My mother really wants me. My mother wants me sexually. My mother really wants me bad enough for her to attend Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings to control her sexual, incestuous impulses. Fuck me. No way! I don't believe this."

He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe what he was reading. With him downstairs alone and with his mother still in the bathroom upstairs drying her hair with the overly loud hair dryer, he silently read the front cover of the brochure to himself for him to believe it before opening it to read more. Even after reading the front cover, he still couldn't believe that she had something like his squirreled away in her purse. He needed to read the contents within for him to make sense of it all.

* * * * *

If what he's reading is what he thinks he's reading, Donald discovered that his mother is as incestuously and sexually attracted to him as he's incestuously and sexually attracted to her. With each sexually, incestuous question in the pamphlet more sexually and incestuously probing and revealing than the next sexually, incestuous question, he read a series of questions out loud while silently thinking the answers to the questions to himself.

Question #1: "Are you sexually attracted to your mother?"

As if this pamphlet could read his mind, he couldn't believe the first, probing question. Fuck yeah! According to Shakespeare and Freud what son isn't attracted to their mother? What son doesn't want to murder their father to have sex with their mother?

Only with his mother making a mistake by getting pregnant at 19-years-old with him and never marrying the man who impregnated her, he has no idea who or where his father is. Something his mother never shared the full details of what happened after he was conceived and something that his mother obviously doesn't know, he has no idea if his father is married to another woman or if he's even dead. For all that he knows his mother may have even been raped by the man and with her Catholic upbringing and not believing in abortion, he's alive today because of her religion. Only, if his father was a rapist and perhaps in jail, the fact remains that he's his father's son. Perhaps the reason why he sexually wants his mother is because he's just as sexually twisted as was his father.