Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only, now that he knows she wants him as much as he wants her, he'll bide his time to better pick the right moment. With him standing there with his briefcase and his coffee in hand while she stood there naked behind her thin robe, unfortunately this wasn't the right time or was it? Then moving her body closer to his and as if kissing his forehead, she felt his forehead with her lips, her way to tell if he had a fever. Was she teasing him? Was she waiting for him to make his move?

"Are you ill?"

I'm just hot and horny he wanted to say, especially after having just seen you're naked body. After seeing you naked, always wanting you before, I want you even more now. Especially now that I know you're an incestuous slut, I want you sexually even more than I've ever sexually wanted you before. Only, even though he was thinking all of those things, he didn't say any of those things. Now that I know your dirty, little secret, I'd rather stay home to have sex with you but, just thinking that without verbalizing that, he didn't say that either.

"No, I'm just tired," he said with a loud sigh while leaning into her and looking at her for some motherly sympathy.

As if she was his lover instead of his mother, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. Feeling compelled to do so, he put his briefcase down to put his arm around her waist to return her hug. With just a thin piece of material between him and his mother's naked body, he imagined that he could feel more of her naked body through his clothes and through her robe than he could feel. He so wanted to reach his hand down and cup and squeeze her sweet ass. He so wanted to feel her breasts through her robe while fingering her nipples. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her, French kiss her.

"Oh, my poor baby. You work so very hard, too hard," she said before she said what he was thinking. "You need a day off."

Was that her hint for him to stay home? With tomorrow Valentine's Day was she planning her own day of love, albeit incestuous love?

"Anxious and always rushed, I do need a day off. That's it," he said taking a step away from her. "I'm not going to work today. With today Friday and tomorrow Valentine's Day, now I can take the entire weekend to rejuvenate myself," he said.

He handed her the car keys and she put her car keys back in her purse.

"With this my day off too, maybe we can do something in celebration of Valentine's Day," she said with an innocent smile that he now deemed as a sexy smile. "I'll go get dressed," she said starting up the stairs.

Was that a sexy smile or a regular smile? He didn't know. He couldn't tell. He imagined that she gave him a sexy smile. Yet, not wanting to imagine things, especially sexual things, now everything his mother said or did was incestuously suspect. All that he never could imagine before he can clearly see now that he saw his mother naked and read the Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure. After seeing her naked body, he imagined her upstairs removing her robe. He imagined her naked body again before he imagined her putting on her panties and then her bra.

Do something? What did she mean by doing something? Now with everything she said suspect of her wanting to have incestuous sex with him, his imagination ran wild with XXX rated scenarios. Suddenly, he imagined his mother naked and on her bed while inviting him to come in her room. Suddenly, he imagined himself in bed naked with his naked mother while having sex with her.

"Sure. I'd like that. That would be fun," he said calling after her while imagining that sex is something they could do.

Hoping she come to the top of the stairs naked again, he leaned over the banister in the way that he did when he saw her naked.

"What was that? Sorry, I didn't hear you," she said emerging from her bedroom with only her panties while holding her bra in her hand.

Instead of looking down at him, she was looking down at her bra.

'Oh, my God! Fuck me,' he said to himself.

She's deliberately flashing me. First she flashed me her naked body and now she just flashed me her topless body. With her standing there just in her panties, in the way he saw her pussy and tits before, he saw her breasts, nipples, and areolas again now.'

Not wanting her to know that he saw her topless, he quickly ducked back before she caught him looking, staring, and ogling her naked tits.

"I said that would be fun for us to do something together," he said.

Moving his head around the banister again, he watched her put on her bra.

"Yes, that would be fun," she said.

Hoping she didn't see him peeking, when he looked up again, she was still standing there in her bra and panties and looking up at the ceiling as if she was preoccupied in thought. With him still peeking around the banister, he watched her turn and disappeared in her room. Not only did he see his mother naked but also he saw her topless and in her bra and panties.

Going from not seeing much more than his mother's panties in up skirts and her cleavage and brassiere in down blouses, in one unbelievable morning, not only did he discover her Mothers & Sons Anonymous secret but also he saw his mother naked. He saw his mother topless while wearing just her panties. He saw his mother in her bra and panties. Only he still didn't know if she deliberately flashed him or accidentally flashed him.

Does she not know that he can see her from where he was positioned at the bottom of the stairs and partially obscured by the banister? Maybe she knows full well that he can see her and she's deliberately flashed him yet again. With naked and topless flashes within just a few minutes of one another, after not seeing anything of her for years, he couldn't believe how much he's already seen of his mother's beautiful body in such a short amount of time. Maybe she's experiencing an incestuous relapse. Maybe she'd hoping to have incestuous sex with him before going cold turkey to rid and cure herself of the sexual lust that she has for him.

"With the both of us working, we never spend any time together. With me away at college for four years and only home during the summers, maybe it's time we reconnected and spent a weekend together," he said speaking louder so that she could hear him.

He was so tempted to bolt up the stair and push her back on her bed while kissing and kissing her. He was so tempted to strip her naked and have hot, incestuous sex with her. Again he imagined himself naked and in bed with his naked mother while having incestuous sex with her for the entire weekend. He imagined her missing her Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting for the sake of having sex with him. With her giving her body to him and falling into incestuous depravity, he imagined her attending one last Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting to say her goodbye before never attending another Mothers & Sons meeting again.

"Well, I did it," he imagined her saying at her last Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting. "Instead of attending last week's Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting, I had sex with my son. Oh, yeah, he licked me and I sucked him. I made love to him and he fucked me. It was all so surreally incredible. We had incestuous sex all weekend long," he imagined her telling a roomful of strangers. "I had the best sex I ever had in my life. I had incestuous sex with my son in the way that no mother should. Yet, then again, I had incestuous sex with my son in the way that every mother should," he imagined her saying with a sexy, dirty laugh.

He imagined all of the mothers and all of the sons in attendance at the meeting getting up to leave to run in the arms of their sons or mothers.

* * * * *

That Friday, with the both of them off from work, they went out to lunch, a Valentine's lunch, an innocent mother and son lunch, his treat. After lunch, in honor of Valentine's Day, they took in a movie, a romantic chick flick, something his mother would like more than he would, his treat again. As if she was his steady girlfriend, he put his arm around her in the movie and they held hands. With her leaning in to him and him resting the heel of her hand on his erection, she rested her big breast on his forearm. Tempted and wanting more than just holding hands his mother, he imagined holding her breast while kissing her. Only, as if he was the one attending the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, he controlled himself from making a public spectacle of himself.

Nonetheless his self-control, as if he was on a date with a woman, albeit his mother, after seeing her naked, he so wanted to kiss her. After seeing her topless, he so wanted to make out with her while feeling her big breast and fingering her emerging nipples through her blouse and bra. Yet, never knowing who was there in the movie theatre watching them, not wanting to prematurely ruin anything by making her feel uncomfortable while they were out in public, he cooled his jets. With him having all night and all weekend alone with her, with a little wine and some soft music, he'll make his move once they're home behind closed doors. Now that he knows she wants him as much as he wants her, with her runway already cleared for landing his jumbo jet in her hanger, he practically already has the green light.

After the movie, they drove home. Once at home they relaxed with a couple of glasses of wine over dinner, a special dinner that he prepared with love for Valentine's Day. Even though the dinner was not much more than tuna fish sandwiches, potato chips, and a pickle, he still had to open the can and spread the mayonnaise. It was more the thought that counted than the actual meal.

After dinner, he dimmed the lights and put on some soft music. With it already getting late, eager to get out of her clothes, Elizabeth changed into her flannel nightgown. With her wearing her nightgown over her bra and panties, she wore her robe over that and he changed into his tee shirt and pajama bottoms without wearing any underwear. Normally she removes her bra and panties when wearing her nightgown for bed but where it wasn't yet time for bed, obviously she'll remove her bra and panties later.

He hoped at some point in the evening, his erection would show his mother how much he shared her incestuous, sexual interest and how much he wanted her. With his erection standing at full attention, he hoped that at some point in the evening, his cock would make a surprise appearance by popping out of his pajama bottom, pee hole. If nothing else, flashing his mother his cock would give him more masturbation fodder. If nothing else, maybe with him flashing her his cock would give her masturbation fodder too.

If his cock did make a surprise appearance, he imagined pretending he didn't notice his engorged prick protruding from the pee hole in his pajamas. He wondered what his mother's reaction would be to seeing his cock again after. Would she stare? Would she look away? Would she tell him that he was so exposed? There was only one way to find to know if she wanted to see his exposed prick as much as he wanted to show her his exposed prick. With her flashing him earlier before, he was wanted to flash her.

Maybe with her having a hard time and in controlling her sexual, incestuous urges for him, instead of just staring at his errant cock, she'd reach out and touch his exposed erection. Perhaps taking things in hand as she did when she came home from the CFNM show on her 40th birthday four, long years ago, she'd stroke him. Perhaps throwing caution to the wind and going all the way, she'd take him in her mouth before taking him in her pussy. He'd love nothing more than to spend a quiet evening at home while having incestuous sex with his mother.

Retrieving her Valentine's Day card from beneath a pillow on the couch, he stood and walked to her. With him not wearing any underwear and with his semi-erect cock bobbing and swaying, his erection was already and obviously noticeable. In the way he's always staring at the impressions of her nipples when they show through her blouse and bra, he saw his mother look down at his emerging erection before looking up at him. Being that tomorrow was Valentine's Day, wanting to celebrate early, he gave her his special loving son Valentine's Day card to his mother.

"What's this?"

"Happy Valentine's Day Mom. Since we had such a great time together today and with tomorrow Valentine's Day in just a few hours, I thought I'd give your Valentine's Day card now instead of waiting for tomorrow," he said.

She stood to accept her card and when she did, she gave him a hug and kissed him on the lips again and hugged him. This time, not allowing the opportunity to pass, he pushed his semi-hard cock against her soft belly. Wanting to rub his nearly naked cock up against her, he hugged his mother longer than usual. He only wished she was wearing just her nightgown instead of her robe over her nightgown. Nonetheless him rubbing his cock against her bathrobe and nightgown clad body was enough to give him even more of a stiffer erection.

She sat while he in front of her. With his cock fully erect and at eye level with his mother, his erection tented out his pajama bottoms. From where she was sitting and where he was standing, he calculated that there was only about three, short feet from his cock to her mouth. Knowing that she noticed his erection, he saw her look up at the pole inside of his pajama again. A good time for his stiff prick to make an appearance, purposely throbbing it and pulsating it to encourage it to come out to play, he only hoped his cock would emerge from his pajama pee hole.

With him privy to his mother's secret, sexual attraction to him, he'd love nothing more than to expose himself to his mother. Just as he thought that, his cock pushed its way to freedom. As if pointing at her and choosing her, his big prick stuck straight out of his pajama at her. He saw his mother look at his cock before looking away and returning her focus to the Valentine's Day greeting card he gave her.

Pretending not to notice his exposed prick, in the way she did with all of the greeting cards he gave her, she read her card out loud. Yet, in the way that she held the card up in front of her as a diversion and below her line of vision, he knew that she was looking at the card while staring at his cock. In the way that he stared at his mother's naked breasts and pussy and again at her naked breasts when she flashed him earlier when standing at the top of the stairs, she stared at his cock.

"To the best Mom in the world, with Love, Donnie. Thank you Honey," she said standing again to give him a kiss on the lips.

In the way that he'd love to feel his cock against her naked body, he felt his naked cock pushing against her robe. Seemingly with their kisses becoming more regular, more of a natural occurrence, and lasting longer, not wanting to miss this opportunity, now was the time for him to make his move. Now was the time for him to tell her that he loved her, really loved her in the way that a man loves a woman and not in the way that a son loves his mother. When he pulled her to him and kissed her longer than he should and longer than he ever had while reaching down to cup her bathrobe clad ass in his hand. As if he had slapped her, she looked at him wide eyed. Then, when he pushed his tongue up against her lips, at first denying him from parting her lips, he parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed his mother. She pulled away from him.

"I love you Mom," he said.

Now his cock was as hard as a springboard. No doubt for her to get another and better look at his stiff dick, she sat on the edge of the couch looking straight ahead before looking up at him.

"That was quite some kiss. I love you too Donnie but not in that way, a sexual way," she said looking at him as if there was something wrong with him before staring at his erect prick.

"Sorry Mom," he said thinking that tempting her and teasing her with his naked cock would be enough for her to forget her Mothers & Sons Anonymous foolishness and have passionate sex with him instead. "As if I was on a date with you today, I was just wrapped up in the mood of Valentine's Day," he said sitting beside her with his cock still standing at attention as if it was a pole without a flag.

"That's okay. Don't worry about it," she said patting his knee as if she was his maternal grandmother instead of his MILF of a mother.

He wished she'd pat his cock instead of his knee. Tempted to grab her wrist and pull her hand on his exposed prick, it was enough that he was flashing his mother his cock in the way that she flashed him her naked body and her naked breasts earlier. After having looked at his cock a couple of times, she wasn't looking at his cock now. Wanting her to stare at his exposed prick again, he pretended that he didn't realize that he was so exposed. With her having already noticed his exposed prick more than once, he was surprised she didn't tell him that he was so exposed. With him wanting her to stare at his cock again, it was up to him to call attention to his prick for her to stare at it again.

"Oops," he said looking down at his prick and giving his mother the reason to look too. "Sorry," he said looking up at her in time to catch her looking down at his erection. He tucked his cock back in his pajama. "That's embarrassing."

She looked up at the ceiling while pretending she didn't see the elephant's trunk in the room.

"I didn't see a thing," she said politely lying while giving him a little, nervous laugh.

Now thinking otherwise, that his mother didn't want him sexually, perhaps the self-control she learned at her Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings was making a real difference in her controlling her incestuous feelings and sexual impulses towards him. He hated that there was even such a thing as Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Had she not been attending those meetings, maybe she would have surrendered him her hand before surrendering him her mouth. Maybe she would have kissed him, French kissed him, and returned the passion that he had for her with the passion that she had for him. Maybe she would have reached out her hand to touch his exposed prick before stroking his exposed prick and before sucking his exposed prick.

Going against the progress she's made in controlling her incestuous lust that she obviously felt for him, hoping to do that by flashing her his prick, he wanted to encourage her incestuous behavior instead of curbing her incestuous behavior. With everything going so right tonight, Valentine's Day Eve, and with him already so very horny, he wanted to make his move in the seduction of his mother tonight, the perfect night for romance, love, and incest. Maybe with him surprising her with his kiss, she was playing hard to get. Maybe with him already tempting and teasing her with his exposed prick, she was sexually interested even though she was hiding her sexual interest from him.

Obviously with the ball in his court, it was up to him to undo all that she learned at her meetings by tempting her and teasing her before making a sexual move on her. He hoped he had put the incestuous seed of desire in her libido. In one night of his sexual interest in her, he was hoping to reverse all that she learned at her Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Showing that he was as sexually and incestuously interested in her as she was in him, he hoped he did that by trying to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her. He hoped he had showed her that he sexually wanted by not only exposing his cock to her but also by grabbing her ass.

* * * * *

"I have a Valentine's Day gift for you," he said.

She looked at him with surprised excitement in the way that he imagined her looking at him with sexual excitement.

"You do? It was enough that you took me to lunch, to a movie, made dinner, and gave me a Valentine's Day card," she said.