Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her too drunk to know what she was doing and with his cock already in her horny hand, he could have easily stuck his cock in her mouth. With her thinking that he was one of the CFNM strippers, she probably would have blown him. She probably would have even allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. He could have easily fucked his mother. With her thinking that he was one of the CFNM strippers, he could have fucked his mother. Yet with him being the good son that he is, he couldn't take sexual advantage of his mother. Even though he's always wanted his mother sexually, he didn't want her in that way, in the Bill Cosby sort of way. If she couldn't trust him, her own son not to rape her when she was drunk and vulnerable, who could she trust?

Yet, wishing he could strip her naked, he so wanted to bang his mother's drunken body. Only, now, that he knows her Mothers & Sons Anonymous secret, he wished he had left his cock in her hand or stuck his stiff prick in her mouth. At the very least, when she was holding his naked cock in her hand, he wished he had allowed her to masturbate him while he fondled her naked tits, fingered her nipples, and sucked her tits. With her so out of it, after she sobered, she may have not even known that he had sex with her drunken body.

Only, what if she did know that he had sex with his drunken mother? How awkward would that be with her holding that over his head that he had sex with her when she was drunk, too drunk to stop him? Yet, with her already attending Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, what difference would it make if he knocked her off the wagon for a night, just for one night for him to have some sexy, incestuous fun with her naked body? Maybe that one drunken night, with her French kissing him while feeling his naked prick, is the reason why she's attending Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Nonetheless, it wasn't as if she was an alcoholic or even a sex addict. She only wanted him, her son, for some naughty, incestuous sex in the way that he wanted her for some naughty, incestuous sex. With them both consenting adults, what's so wrong with that?

After she puked and just before she passed out, he remembered helping her to bed and undressing her down to her bra and panty in the dark while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra and her ass through her panty. Sticking a horny hand between her legs, he even cupped and fingered her pussy through her panty. So tempted to remove her bra and panty, instead he put a blanket over her and left her room to masturbate himself in his room over all that he touched and felt of his mother while imagining having sex with her.

That night, masturbating twice in a row, first he masturbated over seeing his mother in her sexy underwear and as soon as he ejaculated, he masturbated again of her French kissing him while she held and fondled his erection in her hot, motherly hand. Even now, four years later, he still masturbates over touching and feeling his mother through her bra and panty with the thoughts of her touching his cock. Even now, four years later, he still masturbates over his mother French kissing him while he felt her through her clothes and while she held his erection in her hand.

Question #13: "In the hopes of seeing your mother naked, have you barged in on your mother when you knew she was dressing, undressing, and/or masturbating?"

No such luck, he should be so lucky. With timing everything, any time he's barged in her room without giving her the courtesy of a knock under the pretense of telling her something really important that couldn't wait, she either hadn't started undressing or was already dressed.

Question #14: "In the hopes of seeing your son naked, have you barged in on your adult son when you knew he was dressing, undressing, and/or masturbating?"

Now that he thought more about the question, on the pretense of collecting his dirty laundry or when carrying up his clean laundry, he remembered his mother entering his bedroom more than once without knocking when he was masturbating while watching porn. With him wearing his headphones while watching a dirty movie, never hearing or seeing her enter his room, he caught her leaving his room out of the corner of his eye. Always, he wondered how long she was there. Always, he wondered if she heard him call out her name just before shooting a load of cum all over his chest, stomach, and hand.

Question #15: "Have you ever flashed or wanted to flash your adult son your underwear clad or naked body?"

Other than the time that he undressed her down to her underwear when she came home drunk from the male strip club on her 40th birthday four years ago, he's never seen more than her panties in infrequent up skirts and her cleavage and bra in a few, accidental down blouses. With her never walking around him in her underwear or in her sexy nightgown without the modesty of wearing a robe, imagining more of her than he's ever seen of her, he's seen very little of his mother's shapely body.

Question #16: "Have you ever flashed or wanted to flash your mother your cock?"

Sure plenty of times. With her in possession of this brochure and now that this brochure mentioned it, he had thoughts again of flashing her his cock. Now that he knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her, he wondered what her reaction would be to seeing his stiff prick. With him now watching her more closely for her reaction, he wondered if she'd stare at his engorged prick or if she'd look away. If she did look away, he wondered if she's more able to control herself from staring at his exposed prick because of the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Yet, now that he knows she wants him sexually as much as he wants her sexually, he hoped that the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings weren't working well enough for her not to stare at his exposed prick should he choose to flash her.

Yet, allowing the sexual fantasy to take control of his mind, before she discovered the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, he wondered what she would have done if he had flashed her his cock. He wondered if she would have touched his cock, stroked his cock, and/or sucked his cock before fucking his cock. Nothing more than just a sexual fantasy, other than that one horny time when he pretended he was drunk and walked in the kitchen naked and stood there talking to her without his clothes, he could never purposely flash his cock to his mother. Only with him thinking that she still wants to see his cock in the way that he'd love to flash her his cock and see her pussy, maybe she'd be receptive to seeing, touching, feeling, sucking, and fucking his engorged prick. Maybe now that he knows that she attends Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings to control her sexual urges and incestuous impulses, perhaps if he teased her by showing her his stiff prick, she'd be tempted to have sex with him.

Question #17: "Do you want help with his bad and inappropriate incestuous, sexual behavior?"

If he wanted any help at all, he'd like some help in seducing his mother. Now that he knows her dirty little, sexy, incestuous secret, maybe that's all the help he needs. Obviously for her to have this brochure hidden in the bottom of her purse, she does want help with her incestuous, sexual addiction to her son. Maybe by giving him some sexual attention, he could change her mind about trying to control her sexual urges and incestuous impulses. Maybe if he made a sexual pass at her, instead of attending another fruitless and idiotic Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting, she'd spend some quality time in bed with him.

Question #18: "Do you want to stop having these sexually, incestuous thoughts?"

Now that he knows she attends Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, instead of having less incestuous, sexual thoughts of his mother, from now on, he'll be having more incestuous, sexual thoughts of his mother. For her to be attending these Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, obviously she wants help in controlling the incestuous, sexual thoughts that she has for him. Now that he knows she attends Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, it was his job to give her reasons to have more incestuous thoughts. With her so very vulnerable, now is his chance to make his move.

"If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then, Mothers & Sons Anonymous is here to help. Just call Mothers & Sons Anonymous for the schedule of our next meeting."

"Wow!"

With him answering yes to all of the above questions that pertained to him, he couldn't believe all that he had just read. Like mother like son. Now he understood why he was so sexually attracted to her. Perhaps born from incest, with incest in his blood, incest must be in his genes.

Maybe he'll call Mothers & Sons Anonymous to make an appointment. If his mother is cured and no longer wants to have incestuous sex with him, then maybe there's another mother at the meeting who will role play and allow him to call her Mommy while she pretends that he's her son. Suddenly interrupting him from his incestuous train of thought, with her obviously done drying her hair, Elizabeth called down to Donnie from upstairs.

* * * * *

"Did you find my car keys?"

After finding that Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure, he suddenly saw his mother in a whole, new and different light. As if his mother had added air to his incestuous balloon, he was flying high with her lusting over him in the way he's been lusting over her. Obviously, by the proof of this brochure in her possession, she's been wanting to have incestuous sex with him as much as he's been wanting to have incestuous sex with her. Maybe now, instead of all the pressure being on him to make the first move to seduce her, perhaps she'll make the first move in seducing him.

"Yeah, I found them. I have them Ma," said Donnie quickly and neatly putting her brochure back at the bottom of her purse right where he found it and covering it over with all of her junk that hid it before. "I'll be right back after I move your car," he said louder for her to hear him from downstairs.

His mind was reeling with the knowledge that his mother thinks about having sex with him. His mind was reeling that his mother attends meeting to control her sexual urges to help her from having incestuous sex with him.

"Never mind. Don't bother moving my car," she said. "I'm coming down. I'll move it myself. I'll move it for you. I don't want you being late for work because of me. Sorry," she said.

His mind was reeling with the more probably possibility of him having sex with his mother.

"Okay," he said leaning over the banister while hoping to see something of his mother just in time to get a glimpse of her walking to the top of the stairs while putting on her bathrobe over her naked body before coming downstairs.

'Oh my God. Are you kidding me? She's naked. I just saw my mother naked.'

He just saw his mother naked. He couldn't believe he just saw his mother naked. He just saw her brown, trimmed pussy, and her big tits. He just saw the shape of her breasts, her brown, round areolas, and her erect nipples. With her looking down at her hands while tying her bathrobe ties and with him quickly ducking back out of view for her not to see him ogling her naked body, she didn't see him looking up at her.

'Fuck me!'

He couldn't believe his eyes. Something he's never seen before, he just saw his mother naked. He couldn't believe he just saw his mother naked. In all the times he tried to see her naked by barging in her bedroom and hoping she was naked while dressing or undressing, he's never seen her naked until now. It was just like what he read in the brochure on question #15, Have you ever flashed or wanted to flash your adult son your underwear clad or naked body?

Only no longer having doubts that his mother was as much of an incestuous slut as he was an incestuous pervert, maybe she didn't find that brochure in the street. Maybe that brochure wasn't given to her by someone on the street. Maybe she got that brochure by attending Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Maybe she is sexually attracted to him. Maybe she had just purposely and deliberately flashed him her naked body. In the way of an alcoholic falling off the wagon and having another drink, maybe she just had a relapse in wanting to flash him her naked body.

Maybe this whole thing was planned with her not hanging up her car keys on the hook in the kitchen and then inviting him to go through her purse. Maybe she knew he'd find that Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure. Maybe that was her move for them to have incestuous sex and now it was up to him to make the next move. Maybe she needs to call her sponsor and attend another Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting. Only, before she could, he was hoping to make his own move.

He wondered if she had a sponsor to help her through a troubled time like this. With her being his beloved mother, oblivious to her sexual needs, too busy with his own, he never noticed her wanting him sexually and lusting over him incestuously. Oblivious to her sexual attachment to him, he never knew that she wanted him sexually as much as he wants her sexually. Never seriously thinking that she wanted him as much as he wanted her, he always thought he was the incestuous pervert in the family and not her.

The first time seeing his mother naked, the first time seeing her tits and/or her bare pussy, now he wondered if her flashing him her naked body was accidental or deliberate. He couldn't tell. He didn't know. Nonetheless whether if it was accidental or deliberate, he'll be masturbating over seeing his mother's tits and pussy later today and no doubt for the rest of his life.

Now able to make up sexy, incestuous scenarios of his own while masturbating, it will be fun to imagine that she deliberately flashed him her naked body. He couldn't believe he just saw his mother's big tits and brown, trimmed pussy. Tempted to flash her his cock in the way that she just flashed him her naked body, he had an erection already. He couldn't wait to masturbate himself over the thoughts of his mother standing naked at the top of the stairs while putting on her robe.

"I'm sorry Donald for parking behind you but I was in a rush when I came home yesterday and forgot that I had left my car there. Normally, I park in the street," she said walking down the stairs while showing him a lot of thigh and her long line of sexy cleavage before pulling her robe tighter around her.

Even though she was wearing her robe, with him knowing that she was naked beneath her robe, undressing her with his leer, he looked at her as if she was naked. From this moment on, whatever his mother was wearing, after seeing her without her clothes, he'll always imagine her naked. From this moment on, he'll always wonder if his mother flashed him deliberately or accidentally.

Had he not found her Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure, he surely would have thought her flash was accidental and his serendipitous good fortune to see his mother naked. Now, after reading question #15, Have you ever flashed or wanted to flash your adult son your underwear clad or naked body?, he wasn't so sure. Now that he knows that his mother wants him enough to attend Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, if he was to wager that his mother flashed him deliberately rather than accidentally, he'd wager his mother deliberately flashed him.

"It's okay Mom," he said.

It's okay since I saw your naked body, he wanted to say but he didn't.

"Good morning," she said with a big smile before giving him a peck on the lips.

Wanting to kiss her longer and even slip her his tongue, she surprised him with her kiss.

"Good morning Mom," he said while wondering if she kissed him because she was horny after flashing him her naked body and/or because she wanted him.

He should have kissed her longer. He should have pulled her to him while feeling her naked ass through her thin bathrobe and slipped her his tongue. He should have felt her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her robe while French kissing her. Only, now that he knows that his mother wants him as much as he wants her, not wanting to misread her, he was content to wait for her to make the next move. Maybe she's already made the first move by flashing him her naked body. He didn't know. He wasn't sure. Maybe now that she flashed him her naked body, inviting him to make the next move, she's expecting him to take advantage of the fact that she's naked beneath her robe.

"Do you have everything? You're glasses? Your briefcase? Your coffee?"

As if he was going through her check list with her, he remembered his coffee. Only, now that he knew his mother's sexy secret, he didn't want to go to work. Now that he knows about her secret Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, he'd much rather stay home with her.

"Shit, I left my coffee on the counter," he said grabbing his travel mug. "Bye Ma," he said returning her a peck on the lips that lasted a little longer than usual and a little longer than she kissed him.

If she was going to slip him her tongue, now was her chance to do it but she didn't. Even though he had thoughts of slipping her his tongue while feeling her breasts and ass through her bathroom, he didn't dare. She was his mother and he was her son. Even though he now knew that she was as sexually attracted to him as much as he was sexually attracted to her, he needed time to wrap his head round this new incestuous, sexual revelation. He needed time to plan his move so that she didn't run from him to run to her Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting for the support she needed to thwart his incestuous, sexual advances.

"You taste like blueberry jam," she said with a laugh while slowly licking her lips with her tongue as if teasing him and tempting him to kiss her again.

She stopped him in his tracks with that remark. He watched her tongue slowly lick her lips. Seeing her tongue licking her lips gave him the image of her tongue slowly licking his cock. He watched her licking her lips with her tongue in the way that he'd love to lick her lips with his tongue before he imagined her licking his cock. Such an odd comment for a mother to make after kissing her son, he had the urge to kiss her again. He had the urge to spread blueberry jam on his tongue and lick her lips before French kissing her. He had the urge to spread blueberry jam all over his naked body for her to lick it off while he spread blueberry jam all over her naked body for him to lick.

Now that he knows her dirty, little secret, especially with being that tomorrow was Valentine's Day, the day of love, he couldn't help but wonder if he had pulled her closer and tried to part her lips with his tongue, if she'd return his French kiss with her French kiss. He wondered if she'd return his sexual passion with her sexual passion. He wondered if she'd allow him to feel her ass and her breasts through her robe while kissing her and while fingering her nipples before reaching down to rub her clit and finger her pussy. Suddenly with his mind filled with his mother instead of work, he wasn't in the mood for work. There's no way that he could work while knowing that his mother, who obviously sexually lusts over him, was home alone and no doubt masturbating herself after flashing him her naked body.

* * * * *

"I'm not going in," he said staring at her in the way he always did when undressing her with his eyes. "It's Friday and I need a day to myself. I haven't called in sick since I started working there two years ago."

She stepped closer to him, so close that her erect nipples that protruded from her thin robe brushed against him. Instead of being dressed for work, he wished he was still wearing his pajama bottoms. If he was, his erect cock would have impaled her soft belly in the way that her nipples brushed against his chest. Then, when she felt his forehead with her motherly hand, he wanted to feel her breasts with his horny hands while fingering her nipples.