Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if her rapist was her brother, her father, or her uncle? Perhaps that would explain not only why she never talked about his father but also the reason for his incestuous connection to his mother. With him not a psychiatrist and with him not knowing the background of his mother's pregnancy, he didn't know. He could only imagine. With him thinking his mother was raped by one of her blood relatives was just his imaginative speculation of what may have happened.

Yet, with the obstacle of his father out of his way, in that regard his mother is single and available. As long as they're both were ready and willing to have sex with one another, ideally, his mother is free to have sex with him and he's free to have sex with her. Moreover, now that he knows she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her, other than some stupid Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings getting in the way of them having sex, what's to stop them from having sex? Public opinion? Socially unacceptable norms, qualms, and peccadillos? In his own house with him king of his castle and with her his hoped for queen, no one knows that they do behind closed bedroom doors.

Question #2: "Are you sexually attracted to your adult son?"

Now there's the million dollar question he's been asking himself for years. With him having serious doubts of her being sexually attracted to him before, obviously he knew that she's sexually attracted to him now. For her to have this pamphlet hidden at the bottom of her pocketbook, obviously his mother is as sexually and incestuously attracted to him as he's always been sexually and incestuously attracted to her.

"Wow!"

In the way that she looks at him with love, now he wondered if he misread her look. Maybe she's not only looking at him with motherly love but also with sexual lust, incestuous, sexual lust. Maybe she wants to make love to him and suck him as much as he wants to fuck her and lick her. Excited to have found this pamphlet, he eagerly read the next question.

Question #3: "Have you had sexually incestuous, inappropriate thoughts in wanting to have sex with your mother?"

"Wow! Holy shit! I don't believe this. Duh?"

Already asked and answered. He has had and is still having sexually inappropriate thoughts in wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother. Every day, numerous times a day, and especially when he's masturbating, he has sexually, incestuous, inappropriate thoughts about his mother naked and giving him hot sex right up and until he's cumming.

Question #4: "Have you had sexually incestuous, inappropriate thoughts in wanting to have sex with your adult son?"

In the way that he routinely masturbates himself over the thoughts of seeing his mother naked and/or having sex with her naked body, now he envisioned his mother masturbating herself over the imagined thoughts of seeing him naked and/or having sex with his naked body. Never thinking that his mother masturbated at all before but after reading this pamphlet he suspected that she masturbated now. Wouldn't that be something if she masturbated herself over the thoughts of seeing him naked and having sex with him in the way that he masturbates over seeing her naked and having sex with her? For his mother to have this Mothers & Sons Anonymous pamphlet buried at the very bottom of her purse, she must be having the same sexually and incestuously inappropriate thoughts in wanting to have sex with him that he's having in wanting to have sex with her. With them both on the same sexual, incestuous page, how hot is that?

Question #5: "Are your days consumed with incestuous thoughts of having incestuous sex with your mother?"

"Duh?"

Again, already asked and answered, he has incestuous thoughts of his mother all the time. Not only are his days consumed with incestuous thoughts of seeing his mother naked and having sex with his mother but also his mornings and nights are too. He'd love nothing more than to see, feel, and touch his mother's beautiful body while having incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother.

Whenever he masturbates, which is at least twice every day, he thinks of feeling his mother through her clothes while kissing her, French kissing her. Then, when he's not thinking of feeling her through her clothes while kissing her, he thinks of slowly undressing her. He thinks of seeing his mother in her bra and panties. He thinks of seeing his mother topless. He thinks of stripping his mother naked. He thinks of seeing his mother naked. He thinks of touching and feeling his naked mother while kissing his naked mother, French kissing his naked mother, and making out with his naked mother before having hot sex with his naked mother.

Whenever he masturbates, which is all the time, he imagines himself having sex with his mother. He imagines feeling his mother's big tits while fingering her erect nipples before sucking her big nipples. He imagines rubbing his mother's clit and fingering his mother's pussy while passionately kissing her. He imagines himself positioned between his mother's shapely thighs and rubbing her clit while fingering and licking her pussy.

He imagines giving his mother an orgasm with his fingers and another orgasm with his mouth. He'd love to know what his mother looks like and sounds like when having an orgasm. Then, after he gives her an orgasm or two, he imagines his mother positioned on her knees while stroking his cock before sucking his cock. Then, once making him hard enough with her hand and with her mouth, he imagines her allowing him to mount her.

With his mother positioning his cock inside of her pussy with her hand, he imagines making sweet love to his mother before fucking his mother and pounding her pussy really hard, hard enough to make her cum again. After he fucks her, after she cums, and after she rejuvenates herself from the afterglow of sex, he imagines her sucking his cock while stroking his cock. He imagines putting a gentle hand to the back of her brown, pretty head and humping her mouth and fucking her face while playing with her tits and fingering her nipples. Finally, he imagines cumming in her mouth and her swallowing his cum. Oh, yeah, he's consumed with incestuous thoughts for his mother.

Question #6: "Are your days consumed with incestuous thoughts of having incestuous sex with your son?"

He can only hope her days are consumed with incestuous thoughts of having incestuous sex with him. With him consumed with incestuous thoughts for his mother and with him wishing he was having incestuous sex with his mother, this brochure could easily apply to him as much as it applies to her. Now that he knows such a place exists, if he wanted to curb his incestuous thoughts, he should be attending these Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings with his mother. Yet, before he attended any Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, in the way that an alcoholic must abuse alcohol before being deemed an alcoholic, he'd want to experience having sex with his mother first.

Most definitely, in the way that he's consumed with incestuous thoughts for his mother, maybe he needs to have sex with her first to determine the extent of his sexual and incestuous attraction to his mother. Then, if their sexual and incestuous addiction to one another is a serious enough problem, then maybe he should be attending these meetings with her. Only, if they were having incestuous sex, why would they want to stop to attend a stupid Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting? As consenting adults, if they were emotionally happy and sexually satisfied giving one another sex, why would they even need to attend such a meeting?

They'd only need to attend a meeting to prevent them from having sex in the first place. He imagined them attending meetings together. Then, after the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting, he imagined them parking somewhere private and having sex in her car. Forget about having sex in the car, now that he knows she wants him as much as he wants her, they could just go home and have sex in every room of the house. In that way, they'll have something to report at their next Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting.

Only, now that he knows she has the same sexual, incestuous feeling for him that he has for her, just as he doesn't want her to curb the sexual feelings that she has for him, he doesn't want to curb the sexual feelings that he has for his mother. Just as he doesn't want to attend any Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, he doesn't want her attending any more Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. Moreover, just as he wants her to encourage instead of curb the sexual feelings that he has for his mother, he want her to encourage instead of curb the sexual feelings that his mother has for him.

Now that he knows that she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her, he imagined all the hot, sexy fun they could have together. He imagined all the sexy games they could play. Then later, if their incestuous, sexual relationship interfered with their everyday life, perhaps then they'd consider attending mother and sons anonymous meetings as their way to tone down their incestuous involvement with one another. Only, how would he even know such an addictive, incestuous problem existed until they had sex with one another. How else does an alcoholic know he has a problem with alcohol until he or she has a drink?

Now that he knows that his mother is as sexually horny as he is, he wondered if she was as much as exhibitionist as he was a voyeur. If she was an exhibitionist, he imagined going to the mall with her. He imagined watching her from the outside window exposing her panties to the shoe salesman. He imagined her trying on clothes in a curtained dressing room that was partially open while admiring men ogled his mother in her panty and bra. He imagined going to the beach with his mother for some sexy fun. He imagined her laying topless in the hot sand. He imagined them going to a nude beach together and having sex in the water.

Question #7: "Are you unable to control your sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses when thinking about your mother?"

He's never been able to control his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses when thinking about his mother topless and on her knees stroking his cock and sucking his prick while he fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples. He's never been able to control his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses when thinking of lifting up her short skirt, pulling down her panties, and spanking her naked ass. He's never been able to control his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses when thinking of lifting up bathrobe that covered her short, sheer nightgown and bending her over the sink to fuck her like a dog. When it comes to his mother, he's never been able to control any of his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses.

Only, other than masturbating over his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses and not going through with them in that regard, he's been able to control his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses. Even though he wanted to lift her short skirt and pull down her panties and spank her naked ass, he never did. Even though he wanted to lift her bathrobe that covered her short, sheer nightgown and bend her over the sink to fuck her like a dog, he never did. In that regard, even though he's been masturbating over his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses for his mother, he's been able to control himself from actually going through with his sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses by not having sex with his mother.

Only with him never making a sexual pass at his mother, his incestuous, sexual thoughts always culminated with him thinking of his mother naked, spanking her, and/or having sex with her while masturbating himself. Now that he knows she wants him as much as he wants her, he wondered if he should seize this serendipitously opportunity of finding this pamphlet in her purse by making an incestuous, sexual pass at her. Maybe instead of rejecting his sexual advance, she'd welcome his sexual advance. Maybe now that he knows her sexy secret, she'd more than welcome his sexual interest and incestuous advances. Maybe all of this time, she's been waiting for him to make a sexual move on her that would surely confess his incestuous, sexual interest in her. Maybe all of this time they've been wasting time by not having a sexual relationship.

Question #8: "Are you unable to control your sexual thoughts and incestuous impulses when thinking about your adult son?"

With him already knowing what he thinks about when thinking about his mother incestuously and sexually, he wondered what his mother thinks about when thinking of him incestuously and sexually. Does she think about kissing him while feeling him through his clothes in the way that he thinks about kissing her while feeling her through her clothes? Does she think about showing him her naked body in the way that he'd love to see her naked body and show her his naked body? Does she think about him licking her pussy and cumming in his mouth in the way that he thinks about licking her pussy and her cumming in his mouth? Does she think about sucking his cock and him cumming in her mouth in the way that he thinks about her sucking his cock and cumming in her mouth? Does she think about making love to him in the way that he thinks about fucking her? He'd like to think that she does think about all of the above in the way that he does.

Question #9: "Have you taken sexual advantage of your mother by getting her drunk?"

Wow! For them to even ask this sort of probing question, there must be lots of sons who sexually take advantage of their mothers by getting them drunk. Now that he thought about it, he remember trying to get his mother drunk once. Six, long years ago, before he left for college, when he was 18-years-old and his mother was 38-years-old, he remembered his mother falling asleep on the couch after he made her drinks with double shots of vodka. He remembered her flashing him her panties in up skirts and her bra and cleavage in down blouses when she was inebriated and didn't know she was so exposed and that he was ogling her panties, her cleavage, and her bra.

After she passed out drunk on the couch, he remembered lifting her skirt to get a better look at her thighs, her panties, and her visible pussy slit through her panties. So tempted to touch her and finger her through her panties, with him not having a viable explanation why he was sexually and inappropriately fingering her pussy, he didn't want to awaken her. If she ever awakened with her skirt raised and her panties askew, what could he possibly say to his mother catching him finger fucking her pussy?

Not done sexually assaulting her drunken body, he remembered unbuttoning the top of her blouse for him to get a better look of her cleavage and sexy bra and even pulling her bra forward to get a look of her areolas and nipples. Puffing out her blouse for a better look of her the tops of her breasts, her bra, and her cleavage, he was so tempted to touch her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra and inside of her bra. Only, fearing that he'd awaken her, he didn't touch her naked breasts or finger her nipples even though he so wanted to touch her and feel her. Instead, relegated to gently touching her and feeling her through her clothes, he covered her with a blanket and masturbated in his room over all that he saw, touched, and felt of his mother. Again not wanting to awaken her, should she awaken, how could he possibly explain his hand buried in her bra.

Question #10: "Have you taken sexual advantage of your adult son by getting him drunk?"

Now that he thought about it, he remembered when they were watching the Super Bowl together two weeks ago. He remembered her getting him beer after beer during the game. Then, when he passed out on the couch drunk, unable to remember anything, he wondered if his mother had her wicked sexual way with him in the way that he's always wanted to have his wicked sexual way with her. He wondered if she touched and felt him through his clothes in the way that he touched and felt her through her clothes when she was passed out drunk on the couch. Obviously for her to have this pamphlet and for her to be attending these meetings, she must have touched and felt him through his clothes when he was drunk.

Question #11: "Have you taken sexual advantage of your mother by pretending that you're drunk?"

Damn, with him answering yes to all of these questions, he was just as addicted to wanting to have incestuous sex with his mother as his mother was obviously and hopefully addicted to wanting to have incestuous sex with him. Wanting to know what she'd do, he pretended that he was drunk a couple of times. One time, pretending that he didn't know he was naked by coming out to the kitchen to talk to her, he flashed her his naked body when he was drunk. Another time, while hoping she'd undress him, he pretended that he was too drunk to undress.

Only, instead of helping him undress and touching him and feeling him in places where he wished she'd touch and feel him, she just helped him to bed. Sexually frustratingly enough, wishing she'd remove his pants and wishing she'd strip him naked, the only thing she removed was his shoes. Putting a bucket beside the bed, she put a blanket over him for him to sleep it off and closed his door behind her.

Maybe this Mothers & Sons Anonymous was working well enough for her that she controlled her incestuous, sexual impulses and stopped herself from having inappropriately nasty sex with his drunken body. Maybe in the way that only a mother can tell, maybe she knew he wasn't drunk but just pretending to be drunk. Maybe had he really been drunk, she would have taken incestuous, sexual advantage of him and sucked his cock.

Question #12: "Have you taken sexual advantage of your adult son by pretending that you're drunk?"

He remembered her coming home from her 40th birthday party, a CFNM stripper party four years ago when he was 20-years-old and home from college for the summer. He remembered her friends driving her home and her being so drunk that she puked in the toilet before passing out on her bed. Definitely she wasn't pretending to be drunk. Definitely, she was drunk.

Before she puked in the toilet and before she passed out on her bed, as if he was someone else and one of the CFNM strippers perhaps, she kept kissing him on the mouth while feeling his cock through his pajama. If it wasn't enough that his hot mother was French kissing him, he couldn't believe it when she felt his erection through his pajama. With her seemingly so very horny and sexually aroused from watching male strippers stripping, as if he was someone else, she stuck her tongue in his mouth and her hand down his pajama bottoms. With his mother French kissing him while feeling his naked prick, he felt her breasts, fingered her nipples, and felt her ass through her clothes. He couldn't even count how many times he's masturbated over that one, wonderful night of his mother coming home drunk.

His incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother French kissed him. His incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she felt his cock through his pajama and actually held his stiff prick in her hand while fondling the head of his prick and while slowly stroking him. His incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe she allowed him to feel her sexy body through her clothes while French kissing her and while she continued feeling his erection. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and she felt his naked cock while allowing him to French kiss her and feel her through her clothes. He couldn't believe she stuck her tongue in his mouth and felt his naked prick while allowing him to feel her through her clothes.

As shocked as he was sexually aroused by her inappropriate, incestuous behavior, with her looking as if she was going to be sick, fearing that she'd puke all over him, he pulled away from her instead of encouraging her. She was so drunk, too drunk. Even though he'd love to have sex with her, he couldn't take sexual advantage of his drunken mother. What kind of son would do that to their mother? If she couldn't trust her own son not to sexually violate her when she was incapacitated, then who could she trust?