Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him her best motherly look and he just wanted to stick his tongue down her throat and kiss her while sticking his hand up her bathrobe.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he said handing her the giftwrapped box.

She looked at him with curiosity.

"What's this?"

He looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Open it," he said.

She opened her Valentine's Day gift.

"Oh, my. Donnie, it's so very beautiful. It's so very sexy," she said raising her eyebrows while putting a hand behind the material. "It's so very sheer."

He imagined her wearing it. In the way she stood naked at the top of the stairs, he imagined her stripping off her robe, her nightgown, her bra, and her panties right in front of him to try it on and model his Valentine's Day gift.

"I'm glad you like it Mom," he said now wondering if he should call his mother Elizabeth or Liz instead of Mom or Mother.

I ever they were sexually intimate, he'd never call her Mom, mother or Mommy again. He'd call her Elizabeth. He always liked that name.

"Like it? I love it? I can't wait to wear it but I don't have anyone in my life to wear something like this for," she said staring at the sexy nightgown.

He looked at her holding her sexy, see through nightgown as if she was already wearing it.

"Maybe you'll meet someone on that dating site, Mr. Right," he said wanting her to think that was his pretense for giving her something so inappropriately sexy.

She rolled her eyes.

"If I ever wore this for someone that I met on Mr. Right, they'd know that I wanted sex," she said with a naughty, little laugh.

He imagined her having sex with some man she met on that Mr. Right dating site before he imagined her having sex with him. He could only imagine how beautiful she'd look wearing the sheer, sexy nightgown he gave her. He could only imagine how very much he could see of his mother's naked body beneath the sheer material of the sexy nightgown.

"Well, in the meantime, until you find someone to wear it for, go try it on. I'd like to see how it looks on you," he said.

She looked at him as if he was drunk or nuts.

"I bet you would," she said with a dirty laugh. "Only, I can't wear something like this in front of you, my own son. In the way this is so very sheer," she said holding it up to the light with her hand behind it. "You'll see everything I own."

He couldn't believe she said that as if there was something wrong with him seeing all of her beautiful, naked body, especially when she's already flashed him her beautiful, naked body whether deliberately or accidentally. Donnie figure that her resistance in trying on her nightgown was the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting crap putting words in her mouth and appropriately thoughts in her head instead of the inappropriate thoughts that he needs her to have for her to have sex with him. Mothers & Sons Anonymous people should mind their own business and leave sexually consenting adults alone, even if they are blood related, especially if they are blood related. As long as he sexually wanted his mother and she sexually wanted him and as long as he didn't get her pregnant, what's wrong with him having sex with his mother and her having sex with him? Even though their sex would be deemed incestuous, who would know what they do behind closed bedroom doors.

"Go in your bedroom and try it on to see how it looks on you. When you're ready, call me. You can leave the overhead light off and just leave the nightlight on," he said. "Other than the outline of your beautiful nightgown, I won't be able to see very much with your just your nightlight."

Seeming eager to try on her sexy nightgown, she looked at him as if pondering his suggestion to try on her Valentine's Day gift. She looked at the nightgown as if thinking about modeling it for him. She looked at him as if she didn't want to hurt his feelings by refusing to model her sexy nightgown. She looked at him as if she was embarrassed that she was even pondering the thought of modeling such a sexy and sheer nightgown. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he waited for his mother to make the decision that he'd hope she'd make to model the nightgown.

"Okay," she said with a big smile and leaning down to give him a peck on the lips before leaving him. "It's been a long time since I felt sexy enough to wear a nightgown like this."

In the sexually excited way she was seemingly acting, he was so tempted to stand, wrap his arm around her slim waist, and slip her his tongue again. With her negative reaction in mind to him kissing her, French kissing her before, not wanting to pressure her again now, he decided to take his sexual seduction of his mother slow. Only, he knew as soon as he saw her wearing this nightgown, his plans for a slow seduction would go right out the window. Should she go ahead and remove her bra and panty before trying on the nightgown and with him seeing her naked body through this nightgown, would assuredly drive him wild with incestuous desire for his mother.

"I can't wait to see how it looks on you," said Donnie.

With his erect cock concurring, he could only imagine how sexy his mother would look wearing something so very transparent.

"Thank you for such a beautiful gift. I love this nightgown. I've never had such a sexy nightgown. This gift pales in comparison to the gift that I bought you. I bought you a one pound, Hershey kiss, the same thing that I buy you every year," she said with a laugh while going in her bedroom to retrieve his gift.

She handed him his Valentine's Day card and a gift wrapped box containing a one pound, Hershey kiss.

"Thank you," he said opening the card before opening the gift. "Happy Valentine's Day to my beautiful son," he said reading her card. He opened his gift. "Chocolate is always an appropriate gift on Valentine's Day."

He stood to hug her and not wanting to prematurely ruin anything, he gave her the same peck of a kiss that she gave him. Again, he was so tempted to part her lips and kiss her, really kiss, and French kiss her. Yet, as if he had been attending the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, too, he controlled himself from acting on his sexually, incestuous impulses.

"I'll go and try this on," she said. "I'll call you when I'm ready."

* * * * *

Elizabeth disappeared in her bedroom and closed her door. As if he could see her and as if he was in her bedroom watching her undressing, he imagined her removing her robe, her nightgown, her bra, and her panties to try on his gift. Whatever clothing she removed to try on his gift would certainly be a telling sign. If she didn't remove her bra and panty then her modesty along with what she learned at the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings got in the way of him having some sexy fun with his mother.

If she did indeed remove her panty and bra to try on this sexy nightgown, then she was giving him her nonverbal okay for him to have sex with her nearly naked body. With him filled with suspense, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head again, he wondered what his mother would do. Would she be her modest self or would she strip herself naked? Would she show him what he so hoped to see or would she deny him the pleasure?

Obviously excited about receiving her sheer nightgown and about feeling and looking sexy, something he hoped she'd do, she removed her bra and panties, which she really didn't have to do to model the nightgown for her son, especially for her son. If she wanted to be appropriate, she could have tried his nightgown over her panty and bra. If she wanted to be as modestly moral as she portrayed herself to be, she could have tried her sexy nightgown over her flannel nightgown that she was wearing beneath her robe. Only and obviously, instead, with the nightlight adding a seductive ambience, her plan was to give him a sexy show of her nude body.

Perhaps forgetting who her audience was or knowing full well who her audience was and exactly what she was doing, Elizabeth stripped herself naked. She tried on the nightgown over her naked body and, while turning from side to side, she looked at herself in her full-length mirror with the light on to obviously see how much she was showing and how much her son could see of her. Then turning off the overhead light and leaving her nightlight on for her son to see her nightgown but not her naked body underneath, she called out to him.

"I'm ready Donald," she said.

As sexually excited as he was the first time he saw his mother naked only several hours ago, he turned the knob to her bedroom and slowly opened her bedroom door.

"Wow! You look so beautiful. You look so sexy," he said.

"Thank you but I feel so naked," she said pulling the nightgown tighter around herself to deny him a view of the dark shadow of her pubic hair peeking through. "Now that you've seen me in this, I should change."

Then, when she obvious felt the heat of his stare ogling at her exposed breasts and nipples, relinquishing to him the sight of her patch of brown, trimmed pubic hair, she folded her arms across herself to deny him a look of her breasts.

"Wait. Don't change yet. I just have one more surprise for you," he said turning to leave her bedroom. "I have something to show you. I have something I hope you'll enjoy seeing. I need your opinion on something. Give me one minute," he said raising his index finger in the air and smiling at what he was about to do. "I'll be right back."

But for the nightlight showing her son what he should never see of his mother, Elizabeth remained in her darkened bedroom while waiting for her son to return. Maybe he bought her flowers for Valentine's Day. Maybe he bought her a box of chocolates for Valentine's Day. Maybe he bought her perfume or a piece of jewelry. Only, what he wanted to surprise her with, what he wanted to show her, and what he wanted her opinion on wasn't flowers, chocolates, perfume, nor jewelry. Ready to surprise her, ready to show her, and ready to get her opinion, Donnie slowly opened her bedroom door while reaching his hand inside to flip on the overhead light.

"Donnie! You're naked! Oh, my God! What the Hell are you doing?"

As if he was a pass rusher making a tackle, he rushed at her and grabbed his mother around her waist and pressed his naked, erect cock against her soft nightgown glad stomach. What he was as unsuccessful in doing before, he was successful in doing now. He buried his tongue in her mouth and French kissed her. Donnie was French kissing his mother.

In the way she French kissed him when coming home drunk from that CFNM strip club party before, as if he was one of the naked CFNM strippers, he French kissed her now. Even after she evicted his tongue from her mouth with her tongue, he persisted and French kissed her again and again. While kissing her, he felt and squeezed her shapely ass through her barely there nightgown with one hand and felt her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples with his other hand. Then, raising the back of her nightgown, he felt and squeezed her naked ass while trying to stick his horny hands between her legs to finger her pussy.

"Donnie! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop," she said pushing him away.

What was she saying? Was she telling him to stop or was she telling him not to stop by saying don't stop? When she swatted his hand away from her ass, not taking no for an answer, a long time coming, he grabbed her breasts and fingered her nipples through the thin material of her nightgown again. After seeing his mother naked standing at the top of the stairs when she was putting on her robe and after seeing his mother topless in just her panties just before she put on her bra, he was crazed with sexual lust for her. After exposing his erect cock to her, with her not telling him that he was so exposed, he saw her stare at his engorged prick more than once, especially after he called her attention to his errant dick by saying, "Oops."

Oddly enough and seemingly strange for her to be protesting so vehemently against him touching and feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, when she obviously wanted him as much as he wanted her. If her nipples weren't erect, that would bear evidence that she wasn't sexually aroused. Yet, her nipples were erect and seemingly she was sexually aroused. As soon as he touched her breasts, he felt her erect nipples poking the palm of his hand. Her nipples were as erect as his cock was hard.

Then, when she swatted his hand away from her breasts and nipples, he raised the front of her short nightgown and stuck a hand between her legs and cupped his mother's dark brown pussy. He was so sexually excited to have a whole handful of his mother's cunt. Forcing his finger between her legs, he slid a firm finger along her vagina slit and, parting her pussy lips, forcibly inserted his finger inside of her. He finger fucked his mother. While finger fucking his mother and continuing to French kiss his mother, he only wished his cock was buried inside of her pussy instead of only his finger.

Oddly enough, it seemed strange for her to be protesting so vehemently against him touching her and fingering her pussy, when she wanted him as much as he wanted her. No doubt the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings played a heavy role in her resisting him. Yet, one final proof, if her pussy wasn't wet, that would bear evidence that she wasn't sexually aroused. Yet, she was wet and she was sexually aroused. Only, indeed, as soon as he fingered her pussy, he felt his mother's wetness.

Before pushing her back on the bed to have his wicked, sexual way with her, wanting to have sexual control over her, he pulled her nightgown over her head and off of her. She was naked. His mother was naked. He couldn't believe his sexy mother was naked.

Touching her, feeling her, and fondling her everywhere, he leaned down to suck her tits and as soon as he took her nipples in his mouth, her nipples erected and hardened. Kissing and kissing her while touching her, groping her, feeling her, and fondling her, when he fingered her pussy again, she was wet, so very wet that his finger slipped all the way inside of her.

"Donnie! No! Don't! Stop! Donnie! Don't! Stop," she said screaming at him while he forced her to her knees. "Oh my God!"

In the way that he heard it, much different than the way she was saying it, obviously she didn't want him to stop groping her and sexually molesting her. With her already on her knees before him, when she opened her mouth to scream again, he filled his mother's mouth with his cock. Putting a forceful hand behind her head, a long time coming, he forced her to suck him. Humping her mouth, he fucked her face. He forced his mother to blow him.

Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings his ass. His mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his incestuous whore of a mother was blowing him. His mother was sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his incestuous whore of a mother was sucking his cock. Then, in the way she evicted his tongue from her mouth with her tongue, she evicted his cock from her mouth with her tongue and with her hands pushing him back.

"Donnie! My God! What the Hell is wrong with you? I can't believe you stuck your finger inside of me. I can't believe you stuck your cock in my mouth. I can't believe you forced me to blow you. How dare you treat me as if I'm a common whore? How dare you? I'm your mother, God damn it! I'm your mother," she said standing to confront him while looking as if she was about to cry.

Nonetheless her obvious feigned resistance to his sexual advances, not taking no for an answer, he pushed her back on her bed. With her fighting him and resisting him, he spread her knees with his strong legs. Then, going for broke, licking his fingers and reaching his hand between her legs to part her pussy lips with his fingers again, he tried to insert his cock in her pussy.

"Donnie! What the fuck? Oh, my God! Don't you dare! You're hurting me. Donnie no! Get off of me!"

When she tried to push him off of her, too strong for her, he persisted. With a hard, forceful hump and a firm thrust of his hips, his erect prick was inside of his mother. An area taboo, a sacred place so forbidden, and a sexual region off limits to a son when being so sexually intimate with his mother, he demolished the line of incest now. His cock was inside of his mother's pussy. Donnie was fucking his mother's cunt.

Humping her harder, humping her faster, and humping her deeper with all of the pent up incestuous, sexual passion that he's had for her for years, he was fucking his mother, really fucking his mother. Pounding her pussy, he continued humping her harder and pounding her faster. Then, when he felt her legs tighten and her back arch, by the sexually excited look on his mother's face with her mouth gaping open, he knew she was close to having an orgasm. Wanting her to cum, he was invigorated knowing that she was at the brink of cumming.

Just one more hump and he'd push her over the precipice. Just one more hump and pushing her over the edge of resistance of self-control, his mother would be his forever. Just one more hump and he'd give his mother a very special Valentine's Day that many sons wished they could give their mothers. Humping her faster, humping her harder, and humping her deeper, with her holding him tighter than she's ever held him before, he continued fucking his mother until she scream her orgasm in pained, sexual delight. She wrapped her legs around his hips while digging her fingernails in his back.

"Donnie! Oh, my God! Donnie! Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

As soon as she had her orgasm, as if he let the air out of his mother, she collapsed in his arms.

"Oh, my God, Mom, that was incredible," he said kissing her. "Or now that we've had sex, should I call you Elizabeth?"

As if she had an on and off switch that turned her from a loving lover to a bitchy mother, she pushed him away.

"You fucked me. I can't believe you fucked me. I can't believe you made me cum," she said falling into the mattress with exhaustion.

Basking in the sexual afterglow, they laid there like that not moving and not speaking until he asked her an obvious question.

"Did you cum?"

She looked at him with a smirk and with a sexually satisfied look on her face.

"Oh, my God, Donnie. You know I did but we must never, ever do this again," she said making direct eye contact with him. "You must never tell anyone that you had your wicked, sexual way with me, your mother. I'd be so embarrassed. I'd be humiliated. I'd feel like trailer trash with anyone knowing that I not only had sex with my son but also that he gave me a sexual orgasm. I'd feel like such an incestuous whore should anyone find out we had sex."

He looked at her with a look of incestuous, sexual lust.

"It's my turn now," he said.

He gave her a sexy look.

"What do you mean, it's your turn?

She gave him a look of confusion.

"Blow me, Mom. Suck my cock. I want to cum too," he said. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said sliding a slow finger across her lips. "I want to watch you looking up at me with my cock buried in your mouth. I want to watch you swallow my cum."

She shook his finger away from her mouth and looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Donnie. I can't blow you. It's bad enough you forced your penis in my mouth and it's bad enough you raped me but I'll never blow you. Sorry but I just can't do that. That's just wrong. That's just disgusting. My blowing you will never happen. I'll never allow you to cum in my mouth," she said vehemently while pursing her lips and shaking her head. "I'd never swallow your cum."

He pulled his mother up from a laying position to a sitting position by grabbing a whole handful of her dark brown hair and pulling hard. When she sat up while screaming, he raised himself to his knees and filled his mother's mouth with his cock again. In the way he did before, he put a heavy hand to the back of her pretty head and humped her mouth while fucking her face. Only, this time, no matter how much she struggled and no matter how hard she tried pushing him away, instead of stopping he continued forcing his mother to blow him. Humping her mouth, he fucked her face.