Mothers & Sons Anonymous Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is what you want," he said looking down at his cock buried in his mother's mouth. "I know you want me as much as I want you. I saw your Mothers and Sons Anonymous brochure. I know you're attending those Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings. I know you want me. I know you can't resist me. I know you have to have me. I know you've been dying to fuck me. I know you've been dying to blow me. Suck me Mom. Suck me. Suck my prick. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum," he said continuing to hump her mouth harder and faster.

With a heavy hand to the back of his mother's head holding her mouth in place, he forced himself on his mother. Not taking no for an answer and not giving her a chance to evict his cock from her mouth as she did before with her tongue and hands, he humped her mouth harder and faster. He fucked her face harder and faster. He forced her to suck him. He forced her to blow him.

Then, in the way she tensed her body while having an orgasm, as if a volcano erupting after being dormant for a hundred years, he unleashed a load of cum that seemingly came up from his toes. Not letting his mother go, he continued humping her mouth and fucking her face while cumming and cumming and cumming. He gave her a full mouthful of his warm, oozy, spunk. Then, when he felt her swallow, he let go of her.

She forced his cock from her mouth with a turn of her head and a hard push of her hands against his stomach. Then, when he tried to mount her again to fuck her again, she kneed him in the balls to get her off of him.

"You asshole. I can't believe you raped me. I can't believe you sodomized me. I can't believe you forced me to blow you," she said. "I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and forced me to swallow my own son's cum," she said slapping at him. "How dare you?"

With a face full of skepticism and suspicion, he looked at her with cynicism.

"Oh don't give me that bullshit," he said. "Don't play the innocent virgin with me. I know what you are and who you are. You're no better than me. I saw that Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure buried in the bottom of your pocketbook. I read all that was inside. I know you wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with you."

She looked at him with as much hatred as she looked at him with hurt.

"I got that brochure for you, you idiot. I heard you call my name when you were masturbating. Thinking that you were calling me, I walked in your room just as you were cumming. With you always trying to barge in my room in the hopes of seeing me dressing and/or undressing, I've seen the sexually, incestuous way that you look at me. I knew you were inappropriately, sexually, and incestuously attracted to me. Only, I didn't know how to broach the subject with you until now," she said.

She looked at him with as much sorrow as he looked at her with shock.

"Oh, my God," he said suddenly feeling not only like such a shit heel but also like a rapist. He not only raped his mother but he sodomized her too. "I'm sorry Mom. Please forgive me," he said. "I had no idea. I thought you were attending those meetings as your way of controlling yourself from seducing me and having sex with me. I thought you sexually wanted me in the way that I sexually wanted you."

She got up out of bed to put on her clothes.

"Yuck! I can't believe you touched and felt me everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother," she said putting on her panties and brassiere in front of him and talking at him through her mirror. "I can't believe you fingered my pussy and fucked me with your finger," she said putting her flannel nightgown over her bra and panties while he watched her getting dressed. "I can't believe stuck your cock inside of me and fucked me, your own mother," she said putting on her robe before turning to him to voice her total displeasure. "I can't believe you stuck your prick in my mouth and forced me to blow you, ejaculated in my mouth, and forced me to swallow you," she said raising her voice. "I can't believe you fucked me so hard that you forced me to have an orgasm," she said.

"I'm sorry Mom," was the only thing he could say.

She looked at him with anger and with tears welling up in her eyes.

"My God! I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very humiliated."

Only, with her protesting a bit too much, after feeling her sexual passion in her kisses, he had a difficult time deciding if she enjoyed him forcing himself on her or if she was totally disgusted and mortified by his abnormal, incestuous behavior.

"I'm sorry Mom," he said the only thing that he could possibly continue to say.

An honest mistake, now having his doubts that she was attending Mothers & Sons Anonymous meetings, he just assumed that the brochure was for her and not for him.

"What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you insane? Are you deranged? I'm your mother for God's sake. I'm not some whore on the street that you picked up at a bar and took home for the night. We're family. We're blood related. I can't have sex with you," she said as if it was a revelation instead of what it really was, something so forbidden.

She looked at him as if she was ready to commit him in an asylum.

"I'm so sorry Mom," he said again but this time with more sincerity and remorse. "I've always wanted to have sex with you but—"

She looked at him with curiosity.

"But what?"

Instead of looking at her with sorrow and remorse, already horny again, with him still naked and her fully dressed, he looked at her with lust, sexual lust, incestuous, sexual lust.

"If I could do it all over again, instead of fucking you while pounding your pussy, being that this is Valentine's Day, the day of love, I only wish I could made love to you. Only, I was afraid that if I took my time with you that you'd reject me in the way that you're doing now," he said with sadness.

Now instead of looking at him as if he was crazy, she looked at him with the love and the understanding that any mother would look at her son, even an incestuous, perversely, deranged one.

"Is that it? Instead of just having sex with me, you wanted to make love to me?"

She looked at him with empathy.

"Yes," he said.

He looked at her with love.

"Is that all that you want is to make love to me?"

She looked at him with love in the way that only a mother can look at her son.

"Yes, he said again."

He nodded his head in sadness while knowing his mother would allow him to make love to her.

"It appears that we both misread one another's intentions. Not that I'm condoning you wanting to make love to me. Whether having sex with me or making love to me is basically the same thing, forbidden incestuous sex. Yet, with you always being such a good boy and taking such good care of me in the way that you have through the years, I understand you wanting to make love to me, even if I am your mother," she said. "Just as you obviously love me, I love you too."

He looked at her with as much lust as he looked at her with love.

"I'd just like to know what it's like to make love to you without all the wild and crazy sex that we just had. Sex is one thing but making love is something else. Who better to make love to than to your own mother? Who better to make love to than your own son?

As if he was making sense with a compelling argument that seemingly touched her where she was so vulnerable, she looked at him with love and compassion.

"If I allow you to make love to me, you must promise not to force me to blow you unless I agree to do that voluntarily."

"Yes, I promise," he said.

"And you must promise not to fuck me, unless I agree for you to fuck me willingly and voluntarily?"

"Yes, I promise, he said.

"And if I do agree to suck you until you cum in my mouth again, you must promise to lick me until I cum in your mouth," she said.

"I promise," he said.

She looked at him as if deciding what to do.

"Okay, I'll agree to consensual intercourse and I'll agree to us making love to one another, if you do one thing for me."

"Anything Mom, anything. No matter what it is, you name it and I'll do it," he said.

* * * * *

"Hi," said Donnie attending his first Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting. "I'm Donald and I'm sexually and incestuously attracted to my mother."

"Hi Donald," said the group of anonymous mothers and sons attending the Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting.

* * * * *

While Donnie was attending his first Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting, Elizabeth was on the phone with her friend Sarah.

"Well, you were right, Sarah. It worked. It took a while but I was able to seduce him," said Elizabeth to her girlfriend, who was also having incestuous sex with her son.

In the way that Sarah planned Elizabeth to make the sex seemed that it was all Donnie's fault, Sarah did the same with her son, James.

"Tell me all about what happened and don't leave out any details," she said.

"Well, usually I keep my car keys on a hook in the kitchen but this time I hid my car keys in my purse. Hoping he'd barge in the bathroom while I was showering to ask me where my car keys were, when he didn't, I told him they were in my purse. I knew he'd be excited by the prospect of snooping through my purse. Knowing him as I do, I knew he'd hope to find a pair of my worn panties for him to sniff and/or handcuffs and a blindfold. I knew he'd be hoping to find my masturbation toys, my vibrator and/or my dildo. I was tempted to leave some topless and naked photos of myself, the ones that I've been sending to men on the Mr. Right dating sight, but I didn't want him to think less of me. Instead I hid the Mothers & Sons Anonymous brochure at the bottom of my purse," she said. "Thank you for suggesting that. It worked like a charm."

"So, you didn't flash him as you had planned on doing?"

"I did. I flashed him twice. I got his attention by calling down to him and when I knew he'd be looking up at me, I walked to the top of the stairs naked. I acted as if I was just putting on my robe. I pretended that I didn't see him looking up at me. He saw me naked," said Elizabeth with sexual excitement. "Then, I flashed him again when I was only in my panties while holding my brassiere in hand."

"Well," said Sarah. "Now that we're both having incestuous sex with our sons, maybe we can swap sometime."

"Swap? Really? I'd like that," said Elizabeth.

* * * * *

Even with Donnie attending Mothers & Sons Anonymous meeting, Elizabeth and Donnie continued having incestuous sex.

THE END

This is a Valentine's Day contest story. Please give me the support of your vote.