Mysterious Island of Dr. Porneau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That gave Doug the opportunity to check out the young white women without being too obvious or getting caught. The tallest was named Ronnie and she was lithe, trim with very little body fat showing around her black bikini top and matching shorts. She had medium length black hair done up in a ponytail, with smallish breasts and narrow hips.

'Definitely a runner, probably 10k or maybe a marathon,' Doug thought to himself.

Claudia was the mouthwatering, jaw dropping stunner. She wore a powder blue bikini that let most of her ass hang out and a matching top that put practically all of her large tits on display for everyone to see. The blonde, shoulder length, mane curly locks framed her doe eyes and pouting ruby lips topping off her porn star body. Doug swallowed hard.

'Damn, I'm really going to have to work hard to not stare at her all day or Janet will kill me. Jeez, she's freakin' hot!' he thought.

The mildly pudgy girl was named Alice and she wore a modest one piece navy blue bathing suit. She was not unattractive, kind of cute actually, but next to her friends she just couldn't compare. As a result she was self-conscious about her looks and dressed accordingly. Only a slight hint of cleavage showed on her bosom and the one piece swimsuit struggled against all odds to hold in her plump, jiggly ass cheeks.

Just then the PA system crackled to life and a voice drowned out all other noise. "Everyone signed up for today's snorkeling expedition; please report to pier two in preparation for boarding the Jaguar Plata. Thank you." Then the message was repeated in other languages.

"I guess that's us," Doug said interrupting the girl banter. They all downed their drinks, picked up their gear and headed out to the pier. Doug and Janet walked behind the other three and it was impossible not to gawk at Claudia's sexy, wiggling ass as they moved along.

"I see that you will have plenty of scenic views on this trip," Janet teased.

"Why, I don't know what you're talking about," he responded feigning ignorance.

"Yeah, right," she chuckled and punched him in the arm.

As they approached pier two they saw other vacationers were waiting. There were five in all; two well-tanned young white men and a black family of three, dad, mother and daughter. After introductions were made it was Ronnie who spoke first.

"Did you guys see that missing persons bulletin at the store in town?" she asked the others, "The locals said it was two people from THIS resort!"

"That's horrible. I wonder what happened to them." Janet added. There was some back and forth between the snorkelers discussing the possibilities when the black man spoke up.

"Well, if it wasn't for that damn political thing going on in San Jose we wouldn't even be here," Latrelle Jackson stated, sounding a tad disappointed.

"Us too. Poca Puta became plan B when we couldn't get reservations in San Jose," Doug added.

"It makes me wonder if this is even a safe place or not," chunky Alice said showing a hint of fear on her face.

Her friend Ronnie gave her a condescending look before saying, "Don't freak out Alice. Everything is going to be fine. You worry too much. We're here to have fun, remember?" Ronnie glared at Alice giving her the 'don't act stupid' look Alice was all too familiar with. She liked Ronnie but sometimes that woman could be real snooty.

As the chatter continued a young sailor came up on deck and down the gangway to the pier. Everyone stopped and looked at the man as he approached the group of ten.

"Buenos Dias everyone," he said in a thick, clipped accent, "My name is Dominic and I am the first mate on the Jaguar Plata. Capitan Miguel will be up soon. Are there any questions about our trip before we begin loading?"

"Yes Dominic. What do you think happened to those two tourists that disappeared last summer?" Latrelle's wife Monique asked first with her hands on her hips. Her facial demeanor showed she was not shy about asking uncomfortable questions and that she expected a response. Everyone in the group quieted down to listen to the answer.

"No one knows for sure. No sign of them has ever been found. There are many rumors about what happened to them though. Most think they took a boat too far out, capsized and the heavy currents washed them out to sea for the sharks. Some think it has to do with that island out there," He answered and pointed out over the water toward a small speck of land sitting on the distant horizon complete with its own towering, extinct volcano sticking up from the west end the locals called Mount Pootietanga.

Dominic looked around nervously then said in hushed tones, "The villagers say that they do things to people out there. Do experiments and other evil things to them. They say..."

At that moment a large, fat man with a handlebar moustache appeared on deck in a sailor captain hat and bellowed, "DOMINIC," which made the young sailor flinch involuntarily, "Do not be scaring our fine guests like that. Get everything loaded so we can get underway." He turned his attention to the others and smiled wide, "I am Capitan Miguel and I welcome all of you aboard the Jaguar Plata. Do not let my young friend scare you with his silly stories and old wives' tales. I promise you will have a wonderful time today as I show you the most beautiful underwater sights in the world. Everyone will have fun, yes?"

"What is that island over there then? Can we go there?" asked Claudia pointing out to the horizon.

"That is Dr. Porneau's island. He does some kind of scientific research, I do not know what. He is a good man though. I know him personally as I bring supplies to his island every month," Capitan Miguel answered.

"Dude, Dr. Porno's island! Sounds like a cool place to me!" said the buffed up surfer dude Chad to his surfing buddy Sean. The two young men thought that was hilarious and busted out laughing while the others chuckled mildly at the immature humor.

"I do not think the good doctor would appreciate his name being pronounced that way," Capitan Miguel said smiling, "It does not matter anyway. That island is private property and off limits to all guests with no exceptions. So please do not go there or criminal trespassing charges will be pressed by Dr. Porneau and we at Poca Puta do try to maintain a good relationship with him."

After everything and everyone was loaded aboard, the Jaguar Plata set off on a westward heading, into deeper waters in the Gulf of Nicoya, gently skimming across the waves. Once on location the snorkeling began without delay. Chad and Sean shadowed Ronnie and Claudia trying to impress the girls at every turn with their feats of masculinity and feeble attempts at humor. Alice followed along with her friends playing the part of fifth wheel perfectly as she was accustomed to do.

Doug and Janet teamed up with the Jackson family and got to know them well over the course of the afternoon. Keisha Jackson was starting her freshman year at Northwestern this fall and her parents wanted to give her a vacation she would never forget. Doug eyed her briefly, admiring her slender but well developed body. She was the spitting image of her mother Monique with a soft mocha skin that accented her lavender colored bikini perfectly. Monique's hips and boobs were a little bigger, but they could have passed for sisters.

Latrelle Jackson, who had never been confused with a celibate monk, unashamedly drank in Dr. Janet Gray's luscious; hot body in her bright orange bikini every chance he got during the trip. She was in excellent shape for a woman pushing fifty. 'What a fuckin' body that bitch has. Damn, I ain't never seen a doctor that fine looking before. Doug's a lucky man and I wouldn't mind gettin' me some of that.' Monique noticed and kept a close eye on her husband, even threatening to cut his balls off if he didn't stop "staring at that white lady" as she put it.

Eventually the sun sank deeper into the vibrant blue western sky and the vacationers returned to the boat exhausted but satisfied with their day's adventure. Everyone had stories to share about the crystal clear waters, the porpoises, sea turtles and other marine life and were especially thankful to the first mate Dominic who dove in and showed the group where some underwater caves were located. Capitan Miguel instructed Dominic to open a chest full of iced down beer and wine coolers much to everyone's delight then set a course back to Poca Puta. Even the Jackson's let their eighteen year old daughter have a few. It was vacation after all and she would probably be offered way worse when away at college they figured.

It was young Keisha who first noticed the smoke in the distance.

"What is that over there?" she asked, standing on her tip toes pointing and the group all turned their heads to see for themselves. Capitan Miguel grabbed a pair of binoculars off the hook in the pilot's cabin to take a closer look. The vacationers were staring at the billowing smoke rising in the distance when the captain announced to everyone what was happening in his thick Hispanic accent.

"My friends, there is a boat on fire and people trapped onboard. I am sorry for the inconvenience but we must go to their aid as it is the law of the sea and the decent thing to do, no?" he told his passengers and they all agreed without hesitation, "We may not make it back to Poca Puta for a while but I will radio for help anyway and maybe it will not be too long."

The skilled boat captain brought the Jaguar Plata about, set course for the stranded boaters and pushed the throttle forward, the engines roaring to life. As the boat accelerated each person sat back in their seat watching the smoking boat in the distance. After a few minutes of skipping across the waves they could see two people on board, one man and one woman, waving their arms at their would be rescuers. As they approached the distressed boat smoke could be seen billowing from below deck and it was the ever paranoid Alice that spoke first.

"They both have on white swimsuits. Isn't that weird?" she commented to no one in particular.

"Not necessarily," Janet responded, "A lot of married couples wear matching clothes when on vacation." That answer seemed to placate Alice for the moment and as they came closer it became obvious that both of these people were in spectacular shape, not an ounce of body fat anywhere to be seen.

The man was tall, over six feet with short black hair, bronzed skin and a face that Alice found incredibly handsome and scary at the same time, very alpha male-ish she thought. His female companion wore her shiny, raven black hair down past her shoulders and her eyes were an almost hypnotic, deep blue. She was incredibly beautiful, even giving Claudia some competition in that regard. Where Claudia was soft and plump in all the voluptuous places, this woman was equally voluptuous but in a lean and muscled manner. What was similar between the two was the skimpiness of their bikinis. Both women were not shy about seeing how far those tan lines could go without violating local public decency laws as their tits and asses spilled over their suits and were on display for all to see. Latrelle licked his lips while gazing at the hottie on the other boat thinking he wouldn't mind hooking up with her either if given the chance.

When the Jaguar Plata maneuvered parallel to the other boat and came alongside, the two stranded boaters smiled and gave thanks for the assistance. As the two boats bobbed up and down on the waves about four meters apart Dominic prepared to throw them a line so they could pull closer. It wasn't necessary as the tall man took a step and leapt the entire distance over the water landing squarely on the deck of the Jaguar Plata with the sure-footedness of a jungle cat.

"Whoa, did you see that?" Doug asked Latrelle quietly. Latrelle shook his head yes too stunned to say anything in response.

Alice became scared and then chastised herself, 'Don't be a baby, for crying out loud,' she told herself.

Then, unexpectedly, others appeared from below deck, men and women, all clad in the same white swimsuits and dazzling in appearance with amazing physiques...and they had guns. While the boaters stood stunned, trying to wrap their minds around what they were seeing, all the brothers and sisters of the Family began jumping aboard the Jaguar Plata like a swarm of grasshoppers, covering the considerable distance over the open water between the two boats with an unnatural ease and grace.

Chapter 3

Once on Dr. Porneau's island, the vacationers were led, at gun point, into a compound with many small buildings and huts arranged in a semi-circle around the edge of a clearing, with dense, steaming hot jungle growing behind each. The captives were separated after being brought back to the island with the women being imprisoned in a cell in one building while the men sat in a similar cell in a separate building across the compound. When the separation happened, the vacationers began to fight back but faced with automatic weapons pointed at them; they backed down quickly and were led away without further incident.

Capitan Miguel was taken by two of the 'brothers' to Dr. Porneau's office. He knew them as Apollo and the disfigured one, Hephaestus. They stood before the heavy oak door when Hephaestus reached out and knocked. The boat captain had beads of sweat forming on his fat forehead and he wiped at them nervously with his rag trying not to look at the facially scarred man rapping on the door. Hephaestus' face had older bone damage around one eye socket. What amazed the captain was that the damage seemed to be disappearing each month he brought supplies to the island. It had to be something Porneau was treating him with. Regardless, to Miguel, like many of Porneau's Family, he always seemed angry and as such, the captain avoided him whenever possible.

Miguel was not especially anxious to see the doctor either but knew he had to suppress his trepidations and handle himself in a manner that exuded confidence. This was the biggest moment of his life and he knew that whether he was going to get out of there in one piece was to be settled in the next few minutes.

A familiar voice from inside the office invited them in and Apollo opened the door, motioning for the nervous sailor to enter. There was a tall, slender man bent over his antique, cherry wood desk shuffling through some papers. His receding hairline tinged with gray revealed his advancing years and Miguel often thought that Dr. Porneau was the only 'normal' looking person on the entire island. Every other person was in their prime, well built and unnervingly attractive. They were too beautiful, almost perfect, but the doctor, he was still too thin, had bags under his eyes and walked with a slight hunch in his shoulders like some taller people do.

"Ah, Capitan Miguel! Good to see you again my friend," Dr. Porneau said with a fading French accent as he smiled and walked around the desk to shake hands. Standing to the doctor's right was Hera, the doctor's preferred female companion on the island. Miguel traded pleasantries with Dr. Porneau and then briefly acknowledged the stunning, auburn-haired beauty, Hera. He quickly turned away from her gaze so as not to get lost in the hypnotic allure of her ample bosom and hourglass figure and forget what he was here for.

Capitan Miguel smiled weakly and spoke, "Good to see you too Doctor. You are looking well, I see."

"As are you, Capitan," Porneau responded. The doctor returned to a position behind his desk while Miguel stood in front. "Please be seated and we can proceed with the business at hand," Porneau said motioning to the chair next to Miguel.

While the rotund boat captain wedged his self in between the arms of the chair, Dr. Porneau gathered his desk papers in a stack and set them aside.

"First, let me say that you have done extraordinarily well my good Capitan! A doctor and THREE nurses in one boat is more than I could ever have hoped for," Dr. Porneau beamed, "You have provided me with the trained medical staff I have so longed for during my time here on the island. I simply could not be any happier and again, I thank you."

"You are welcome, Doctor. I am happy you are pleased," Miguel responded, relieved to see the appreciation from his business partner. "Now, I have delivered what was asked, it is your turn to deliver the payment as agreed."

"Of course, of course. Do you have the account information with you?" the doctor asked and Miguel reached into his shirt pocket and fished out a piece of paper.

"The transaction codes and account number are on here," Miguel answered sliding the slip of paper across the desk. He couldn't help notice the swell of Hera's sex in the tight fitting bikini bottom she wore while standing next to Porneau. Miguel felt his dick, lost beneath his fat belly, stir to life as he stared at the soft mound gently protruding from between her silky smooth legs. 'Keep focused,' he thought silently.

Porneau saw the boat captain absently lick his lips and knew Hera was the cause of his distraction. He smiled, looked over to her and spoke, "Hera, be a dear and bring the other laptop over so we may pay the good Capitan for his efforts."

"Yes Father," she replied submissively.

This brought a smile to Miguel's face and the anxiety he felt earlier began to slowly melt away. When dealing with large sums of money you can never trust anybody and that was how he felt about this whole seedy enterprise.

Hera turned and walked to the desk along the back wall of the office, next to the oversized fireplace and Porneau watched as Miguel's eyes were glued to her incredibly round ass hanging out of her skimpy white bikini bottom, jiggling seductively. Just then the door to the office opened and two more of Dr. Porneau's gorgeous daughters came in with serving trays filled with food and wine. Each was exquisitely formed with freakish hourglass figures accented with large, round breasts and wide, sexy hips overflowing their white bikinis. One was black and the other woman, white, but strangely, each had virtually identical, voluptuous bodies, same sized tits and other dimensions too. .

"My darling daughters, thank you for being so prompt," Dr. Porneau began as Hera brought the laptop over and set it on his desk.

Capitan Miguel was pre-occupied watching the young black woman bend over filling his goblet with wine. His eyes zeroed in on her heaving bosom, watching the wobbling ebony breasts dotted with tiny beads of sweat with keen interest until Porneau stole his attention away.

"Here is the banking site, Capitan. Please enter your information in the appropriate fields on the screen and I will transfer the money as promised," the doctor said smiling continuously.

Miguel pried his fat ass out of the chair and moved over to the side of the desk to face the computer screen. He briefly scanned the screen, verified the website and entered his account information. Then Dr. Porneau took his place and began entering the necessary data to complete the transfer. While the doctor was busy, the black woman moved alongside of Miguel pressing her hot body against his, offering another drink of wine. He could feel the softness of her tits against his arm and that caused a reaction in his pants.

"Oh my Capitan, you are getting rather big down there," she said grinning lustfully as she began rubbing his erection through his pants, cooing in his ear. This made Miguel tense up as he did not know what type of reaction the doctor would have but was put at ease immediately.

"Enjoy Capitan, enjoy!" Dr. Porneau said looking up briefly, waving his hand dismissively. "You are a rich man now and deserve the comfort of beautiful women such as Artemis and Tisiphone. Please indulge yourself. I will be done momentarily and then we can all celebrate together." Porneau winked at the captain and then looked down to continue the transaction.

123456...9