Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't you little whore." Keith sneered, motioning towards Tyrone and Darren to bring her hands down.

Jenny feigned protest as two large black hands pulled her hands away from her chest. Her friends firmly held her hands palms down on the counter.

"Ahhh!" Jenny inhaled sharply through her teeth and closed her eyes as the ice cubes touched her tits. Keith was traced small circles around both of her areolas, gradually spiraling inward toward her nipples. Her nipples were aching from air conditioned bar and the addition of ice cubes made her squirm in discomfort and ecstasy. It was like continuously being forced to cum, it felt so good that it hurt. The sounds of Jenny's sensual moans became louder and filled the bar.

Keith held the frozen cubes in his palms and squished them between his hands and her nipples as he delicately kneaded her breasts. Frigid cold water from the melting ice rolled off her tits and dripped onto the bar counter.

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at Keith. Coyly, she whined, "You aren't actually going to make me cum like this, are you?"

"I'm gonna try," Keith replied nonchalantly, "just think of this as a science experiment. Inquiring minds want to know if you were telling the truth."

"Look, I said I could cum from having my tits played with, not that I wanted to." Jenny whined. She squeezed her knees together in lust, her thigh-highs made a swishing sound as she rubbed them together and she continued to complain, "This isn't fair."

Darren turned Jenny's face toward him and pressed his lips against hers to shut her up. She reflexively opened her mouth as his tongue slipped into hers. Surprisingly, she groaned and rammed her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him back.

Jenny's horniness went up a notch as she passionately returned Darren's kiss. As slutty was she was, she was a hopeless romantic. What made her more desirable than her peers was that she could be deeply in love with each of the men she fucked or sucked. It didn't matter whether it was several men one after another, or even several at once. She gave them a feeling that distinguished her from the rest and that made them wanting her even more.

Keith stopped playing with her gorgeous tits and ducked under the counter. Out of the corner of her eye, Jenny saw Keith resurface and brought with him a glass full of ice cubes.

Jenny turned her head away from Darren and broke their kiss. She looked at the condensation on the cold glass and plead, "Come on guys."

Keith ignored her pleas and put the glass onto the counter anyways. Then he disappeared under the counter for a second and resurfaced.

Jenny's eyes widened when she saw the two white, steaming hot hand towels in Keith's hands. Before she could react, he quickly applied the towels to her breasts. The instantaneous transition from cold to hot made Jenny let out a loud, relaxing moan, "Aahhhh....he's an artist, this one."

The hot towels felt nice and relaxing in comparison to the ice. It felt even nicer when Keith began massaging her breasts through the steamy towels. Jenny moaned in mock petulance and slipped her hands out from underneath her captors, "I can always finish it off on my own."

"I don't think we should let her do that, should we, Darren?" Tyrone asked mischievously having quickly intercepted Jenny's wrist from reaching between her legs.

Darren did the same and said, "No, no we shouldn't, Ty."

After the song by Vibrolux ended, Muse's "Supermassive Black Hole" began as the two friends pinned Jenny's wrists behind her back like she was getting arrested.

No matter how much Jenny squirmed, she could not break free from her captor's grasps, not that she really wanted to. She thought about all the wonderfully exciting things those huge, thick and very strong hands could do to her soft, delicate pussy. She knew she couldn't free herself, but it was kind of fun as she pretended to struggle a bit against their powerful grip.

Watching her struggle, Darren said, "Clever little twat, almost got away before Keith found out if she was telling the truth."

"Good thing we stopped her," Tyrone said, "I think we're going to need to tie her hands up or something."

'Ooh, baby don't you know I suffer?

Oh, baby can you hear me moan?

You caught me under false pretenses

How long before you let me go?'

"So those big, powerful hands could be put to better use?" Jenny asked optimistically.

"Of course," Darren smiled back, "I need my hands to finish my food and beer. Can't hold you all day."

"Probably a good idea to put her up on the counter too. We'll keep a close eye on her, make sure she doesn't escape while you guys eat." Keith suggested and tossed the cold, wet towels onto the counter. He grabbed two more ice cubes and applied the frigid cubes to the blonde's nipples again. He loved watching her nipples soften from the toasty towels then harden again with the arctic ice cubes.

"Uuhhhh..." Jenny shuddered from the chill of the ice.

"That's a great idea, Keith," Tyrone said, "You got anything to tie her up with?"

"I'm sure I've got something around here." Keith said confidently, "Just let me finish up here first."

"For sure, take your time, man. I'm in no rush." Tyrone smiled devilishly, watching Jenny squirm in both discomfort and her building orgasm.


"PLEASE...make me cum?" Jenny asked in a half whisper, tilting her head towards Tyrone before continuing, "My pussy could use some attention right about now."

"Sorry, rule number one in any bar is to never piss off the bartender." Tyrone replied, shaking his head.

'You're the queen of the superficial

And how long before you tell the truth?'

Jenny already knew Tyrone had more self-control than the guys she grew so accustomed to in college. Earlier this morning, Tyrone had his hands all over her and since leaving the airport, he hadn't even touched her at all. She knew he was playing her. It was a power struggle to see who could resist who the longest. A test of willpower and she found the challenge to be a turn on. The challenges she was typically involved in required her to tease the guys and she always won, hands down. But this time, she was losing and THAT was turning her on more than ever. Her aching nipples and throbbing clit confirmed it.

Jenny was determined to at least get either Tyrone or Darren to bring her to an orgasm before Keith did. She began to hungrily nibble on Tyrone's ears and whispered, "Rub my clit, finger fuck me. Don't you want to feel how wet your slut is?"

Jenny got no response from Tyrone. He simply ignored her request and stared blankly at the wall of liquor behind the bar counter. The steamy towels made her breasts nice and warm, and that, in turn, was causing the ice cubes to melt much faster than before. It wasn't long until glass full of ice cubes was empty.

"I'll be right back." Keith assured and disappeared into the back rooms.

'Time to bring out the big guns.' Jenny thought to herself. This was her last chance. They were going to tie her up and put her up on the bar counter. She knew if they did that, her orgasm would be at their mercy.

"Please, do something, do anything!" Jenny desperately begged Tyrone as she continued licking his earlobe, "Show them all what a....pretty....fuck....toy....you've turned me into."

That seemed to have piqued Tyrone's interest because he turned his head and whispered, "Anything?"

"Yes." Jenny huskily whispered back, "Anything."

"Your ass." Tyrone smiled.

Jenny bit onto to her lower lip, pretending to think about Tyrone's proposition for a moment. On the inside, she was beaming with joy. She had won. She would never have thought that she would like anal sex. When the guys at college had introduced her to it, she found that as long she was thoroughly lubricated and horny enough, she actually enjoyed it. She loved feeling the fullness that a nice, thick dick gave her. Now on the verge of an orgasm, she was definitely horny and couldn't wait for Tyrone to ream her ass, even in the middle of the bar. After pausing for a few seconds, in mock defeat, she answered softly, "OK."

Just then, Keith returned to the bar.

"Told ya I'd find something. Get up onto the bar you little whore, time to earn your free drinks." Keith said, holding a roll of duct tape in his hand and added, "No screaming when you come, either. Wouldn't want any passersby hearing and get us into trouble."

Lenny Kravitz's electric guitar filled the bar as "American Woman" started playing.

"Oh God, you're cruel," Jenny whimpered. She climbed up onto the counter, unable to suppress a horny smile. Her initial plan was only to tease Keith and maybe put on a little show to get some free drinks. That was where she had drawn the proverbial line. But that did not go quite as she planned. Now, the line between teasing and an all-out fucking was getting thinner than her black lace stockings.

Jenny had never been raped and a part of her worried about getting gang raped while a deeper, darker side of her yearned for the attention and violation. She decided to stay between Tyrone and Darren, just in case things got out of control. She didn't have a lot of space on the counter but she had no choice. She didn't trust anyone else in the bar. Jenny climbed up onto the counter and knelt down facing the front door. The same door that she strutted through a few minutes ago.

'Oh God,' Jenny thought, looking through the glass doors. Cars were driving by. A few people were strolling down the sidewalk. Some people going in and out of the stores across the street. The store windows across the street had a reflection of the bar she was in and all she saw was the outside of the bar.

'At least the glare from the sun will make it hard for anyone to see inside.' Jenny thought reassuringly to herself.

Neither the bar's patrons nor even the bartender cared about the possibility that anyone could come in at any second. Jenny never got caught for public lewdness, but risk always made her pussy hotter and wetter. With her eyes cautiously glued to the door, she knelt back onto her heels, her thighs spread as wide as the narrow counter allowed and arched her back with her ass pointed to the back door. She leaned slightly forward to balance herself with her arms extended out in front of her while she kept her wrists together on the polished counter.

The construction workers whipped out their cellphones and began snapping away at the blonde posing like a model for a porn magazine. The camera flashes were going off like the fourth of July while Keith handed the roll of duct tape to Tyrone.

Tyrone wrapped the tape around Jenny's wrists and left a small gap. Then he wrapped the tape over and around the small gap between Jenny's wrists like makeshift handcuffs. He finished it off by taping the center of the restraint on the counter and smiled, "That oughta hold'er."

"Hmm, but something's not quite right," Darren pondered. Even though Jenny didn't have a pair of sexy glasses, she still looked like the world's hottest secretary. But once he unfastened the pin that held up her golden French twist, she looked like the world's hottest porn star.

Jenny's golden locks loosened into curly wisps with long, flowing hair in big, soft curls that cascaded down her back like a waterfall of shimmering gold waves. Her beautifully long and wavy blonde strands stopped past the middle of her back and nearly reached her tight ass.

"Oh yeah, there we go!" Darren exclaimed at his own improvement.

"Nicely done." Tyrone said as Keith applied a fresh set of towels to Jenny's tits and tweaked her nipples like he was adjusting an old radio.

The little white hand towels were quickly piling up on the counter while Jenny's own orgasm piled up like a bonfire from Keith's skillful hands. The idea of being in a bar full of horny construction workers with the front door unlocked only added more fuel to her fire. Her lack of having any say over what was being done to her was as much of a turn on as Keith's touch. All of this combined to help the tingly sensation spread from the tips of her nipples to the rest of her body.

Jenny whipped her head, her hair spilled to one side and gave her the pinup girl look. She was on the counter like a piece of decoration wearing only her skirt, garter, stockings and heels. She was amazed at how once their creative juices started flowing, the guys always managed to find innovative ways to show her off. Looking at Tyrone, she said, "Well, clearly I'm helpless and totally at your mercy. Come play with your sex toy and make me cum."

"Oh, I think I'll leave that honor to Keith." Tyrone smirked while the construction workers shouted out a few of their own comments like, "When are you going to be my sex toy?" and "Hey, come over here. I'll make you cum." and "You gotta teach me wife to talk like that." Tyrone ignored them and continued, "A man's gotta finish what he started. Isn't that right?"

"That's right." Keith replied.

Jenny couldn't believe it. She made a deal with Tyrone, she had offered up her ass just like he had asked in exchange for making her come. And now Tyrone was going to let Keith torment on her the edge of orgasm! She felt betrayed by Tyrone and her bright blue eyes grew wide-eyed as she started to protest, "But you said --"

"Said what?" asked Keith, cutting her off by pulling hard-on her nipples, so hard that she almost fell forward.

"Ugh!" Jenny whimpered softly, half in pain, half in ecstasy as a tremor ran through her over-stimulated body. With half opened eyes, she saw a man walk up to bar doors. The man was looking at the hours and checking the outside décor.

'Please don't come inside, please don't come inside.' Jenny repeated to herself over and over. Her own words reminded her of the events at the pool earlier that morning. She was so close. Although she may have looked and moved like a sex goddess, not every man approved of her behavior. There was no telling how the man on the other side of the door would react. She was after all, bound to the bar counter.

Keith's fingers pinched her hard, rubbery nipples, making her arched her back even more in ecstasy. Her breathing became harder and shorter. Her face was a contortion of sexual ecstasy with her scrunched up brows and the telltale "O" that formed on her lips.

"Does she always put on a show when she cums?" Keith asked Tyrone, whom simply nodded. Keith slapped her ass, making Jenny squeal in delight. Then in a more demanding tone, he asked, "C'mon, tell us. What did he say?"

Jenny didn't respond. She couldn't. The bar was starting to spin. She shut her eyes and bit her lower lip as her soft, muffled feminine moans filled the bar. Her bound hands were desperately trying to grasp onto something and anything to hold onto, but her clawing fingers only scraped the polished counter. She rocked her hips forward and back frantically as if she were humping the air. Her orgasm rose, crested and overtook her entire body, making her back arch slightly more. The sweet release of sexual ecstasy exploded and sent a shockwave throughout her body. Her core tightened, her ass lifted off her heels, and her body stiffened for about 10 seconds.

Kylie Minogue's "Skirt" came in right on cue.

'Shake it,

Shake it.

I can do this all night,

all those things you like,

got you high as a kite,

like the way I shake it.'

If the guys could see through her skirt, they would see her clit pulsing and twitching while her juicy slit was quivering. They didn't need x-ray vision to know that she was horny. The long strand of sweet, viscous fluid that was dangling under her skirt told them how wet she was. The strand was swaying back and forth rhythmically to her rocking hips. It was dropping slowly like molten lava and it seemed to hang in the air. After a second or two, a large glob of her sizzling hot juices snapped from the strand and hit the counter.

"Thanks, Keith," Jenny breathed quietly, her orgasm wearing off. The first thing she did when she opened her eyes was to look at the door. Thankfully, the man at the door was gone. She had enjoyed the small and quick orgasm, however, it had whetted her appetite for more. Her breathing had returned to normal. She didn't need to look down to know that her nipples were still hard and were poking through her white halter, "that was even better than I imagined it would be."

"I can't say that I'm sorry I doubted you though." Keith replied smugly. "Watching you cum was the hottest thing that I've ever seen."

"I wouldn't say that just yet." Tyrone added and turned Jenny's face towards his for a kiss, "How's my little sex-toy doing?"

Jenny opened her mouth and ever so slowly, began to lick his lips with her moist, pink tongue before locking her lips with Tyrone. After several seconds, pulling herself away from their kiss, she said seductively, "Fabulous."

'Let's get outta here come on,

Let's get outta here come on,

Let's get outta here come on,

Let's get outta here come on.'

Jenny's energy slowly returned from her small orgasm. She raised her ass up off the counter, when she tried to get down, the duct tape reminded her that her wrists were still taped to the counter. "Ty, honey-pie, would you --"

"FUCK! Look at that bald little cunt!" Keith hooted as he looked at reflection of Jenny's cunt on the polished counter, "That is one juicy cunt!"

"You mean all this time you didn't see this sweet pussy?" Darren asked casually. He was sitting directly behind Jenny and he was fortunate enough to see the reflection of her cunt. He dipped another one of his French fries into the half dollar sized glob below Jenny's pussy and continued, "I can eat that all day, then fuck it all night."

Jenny turned her head as far as she could. She looked back at Darren and out of the corner of her eye, she saw his fries. She hadn't had anything to eat all day asides from Tyrone's cum cocktail. She had been too busy to even realize that she was starving until she saw Darren's hand holding up a fry dipped in her sauce. In her best pouty voice, she asked "Mmmm, can I have a taste?"

Darren dipped a French fry in Jenny's juices and handed it to her. From where he was sitting, he couldn't quite reach her mouth. His muscular arm was extended just over her shoulders and the French fry hovered next to her face.

"After all that and you're still wanting more action?" Keith asked smugly and surprisingly, "Are you a nymphomaniac or something?"

But Jenny didn't say anything. Instead, she turned her head to the left to where the French fry was and replied by licking her cream along the length of the French fry next to her face. She didn't do any dirty talking, she didn't need to. Her silence made eating her own cream covered French fry more sensual and more erotic. The only sound heard was the music coming from the bar's speakers. That is, until Jenny swallowed her cream coated French fry and said, "MMmm. That was delicious!"

Truth be told, Jenny was right. The guys at college had commented how sweet her pussy was. And Jenny frequently confirmed it by tasting herself on dildos, fingers or cocks that were shoved inside her. She neither liked nor disliked the taste, except when she was filled with lust. That's when it was fun and tasting her own juices made her feel even naughtier. Plus, it was always exciting, both to her and to whoever was watching her taste herself.

"I tell ya, I need a leash on this one." Tyrone grinned.

"I AM starving." Jenny replied with a deepening smile and gently bit her lower lip.

"Let me know what you want." Keith said, putting a menu in front of Jenny's bound hands and added, "I'll be right back with those drinks!"