Naughty Fiancée Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to Tyrone's mansion took less than five minutes. After they finished unloading Darren's stuff into the garage, Tyrone gave him a quick tour. It was quarter past 10pm by the time they were driving down Jenny's driveway again.

Jenny heard the SUV pull up to the mansion, two car doors slam closed and the doorbell rang.

On the other side of the mahogany doors, Tyrone and Darren's ears perked up at the clicking sounds of stilettos. The massive mahogany doors swung inwards, the chandelier light spilled outside and a scent of fruity floral aroma wafted outside.

Jenny had showered as soon she got in and she changed into a lacy white halter bra that her tits filled out nicely. She had a matching garter belt, g-strings, stockings and a white pair of Christian Louboutin Daffodile platform pumps. As accessories, she wore big hoop earrings and of course her new silver chain choker. Holding a beer in each hand, she greeted, "Hiya guys."

"Hey, thanks." Tyrone said, stepping through the doors like it was his house. Then he wrapped his hands around Jenny's trim waist and pulled her in for a quick peck on her lips like she was his wife before taking a beer from her hand.

"Thanks." Darren said, walking through the doors. He grabbed one of her firm ass cheeks, gave it a squeeze, a pecked her on the lips and then he took the other beer.

"Dinner's almost ready, you boys wanna go wash up first?" Jenny asked.

"Oh fuck yeah." Darren replied. It had been a long day and he couldn't wait to take a nice hot shower, "Which way?"

"Guest bathroom is upstairs on the left." Jenny directed up the stairs and turned to walk to the kitchen, "There's soap and shampoo in there already."

"You gonna be joining me?" Darren asked and caught Jenny's arm, "You know, to save water."

"I've already showered. Next time sailor." Jenny said. She brushed Darren's hand off her arm and looked at Tyrone, "You can use the one in the 'master' bedroom."

"Great." Tyrone replied.

"Don't take too long, dinner's almost ready." Jenny said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Damn bro, you take the man's fiancée, drink his beer and now you're taking over his house." Darren commented as the two men ascended up the stairs while the rhythmic clicking of Jenny's heels faded into the kitchen.

"Not only that, I'm gonna pound his faithless fiancée's pussy into their bed too." Tyrone let out a lecherous chuckle.

"You're a savage brotha." Darren laughed and they went separate ways.

Meanwhile, downstairs in the kitchen, Jenny was setting everything out on the dining table while she was waiting for the food to finish cooking. Ten minutes later, the guys joined her in the kitchen just when she slid the last steak onto the plate.

"mmm-MMM that smells fucking good." Tyrone said looking over Jenny's shoulders.

"Thanks, here." Jenny said. She turned around and nearly dropped the plate. Both men had a white towel wrapped beneath their waist and it showed off their six-pack abs. She regained her composure and handed each of them a plate of steak and vegetables along with a glass of red wine.

"Wow that does looks delicious." Darren said.


"I wasn't talking about the food." Tyrone laughed.

"Neither was I." Darren smiled.

"C'mon, let's eat." Jenny said and led the way.

The dining table was perpendicular to the panels of floor to ceiling windows. The window's glass panels were pulled aside to let the cool night air in and filled the open concept dining room with the sound of waves crashing in the pitch black ocean. The outside pool was on the left, lit up by the underwater lights and by the various overhead lights from the mansion. And directly to the right of the dining table, there was a giant flat screen TV mounted on the wall above a fireplace.

Jenny took the seat to the left, Tyrone sat at the head of the table and Darren sat across from Jenny. She was thrilled by the obvious appreciation her guests had for what she cooked. The way that they were looking at their food was the exact look that they had given her earlier.

"Jenny," Tyrone said, holding up his glass of wine, "thank you for cooking this wonderful dinner for us."

"Yeah, I can't wait to dig in." Darren said and held up his wine glass for a toast.

"You guys are welcome." Jenny smiled as the three glasses clinked. She took a sip of her wine and smiled, "I hope you guys like it."

"Mmm." Darren murmured, "That's a good wine."

"This is good wine." Tyrone chuckled and set his glass down.

As everyone ate and sipped wine, the way the guys were looking at Jenny made her pussy cream. Towards the end of the dinner, after the third bottle of wine, they were all happily buzzed talking about each of their lives. When dinner winded down and Jenny asked, "You guys ready for dessert?"

"Yes ma'am." Darren answered, "What are we having?"

"Chocolate cream pie." Jenny mischievously grinned.

"PIE! I fucking LOVE pie!" Darren exclaimed, "Ain't nothing like pie to end off a meal, anything else would be un-American!"

"Then you should have been here this morning." Tyrone chuckled and finished off his glass of wine, "She was stuffed like an All American X-rated cream-pie with cum dripping everywhere."

"Oh yeah?" Darren responded and glanced over at Jenny.

Jenny coyly smiled behind her wine glass and shrugged as she took a sip.

"Man, she looked smoking hot." Tyrone added with his eyes on Jenny, whose face was flushed red as the little vixen attempted to suppress her own horny smile.

For a brief moment, the room was silent except for the sounds of the crashing waves that filled the room.

"You should have seen it," Tyrone continued, "She took on five of us."

"Outstanding." Darren said raising his glass in salute to Jenny who was now gulping down the rest of her wine, "You should've recorded it, then I could see for myself."

"You boys and your videos, always wanting to make your own little pornos." Jenny said and stood up to collect their empty plates.

"Hey those videos come in handy during a dry spell." Darren replied with a smile as Jenny brought the dishes into the kitchen.

"I guess you can get rid of your collection then." Jenny smiled and returned with three slices of chocolate cream pie.

"Oh HELL no." Darren cried, "My collection is a lifetime's worth of work. I can't just DELETE that shit."

"Which one's your favorite?" Jenny asked and set the plates down before she took a seat.

Tyrone and Darren both chuckled in response and quickly dug into their desserts.

"What?" Jenny asked innocently.

"I don't know about Tyrone," Darren answered between bites, "but I don't have a favorite."

"Me neither. Doesn't work like that." Tyrone agreed.

"Yeah, there are so many good ones." Darren added, "What's your favorite then?"

"Mine? I don't know, I don't have a collection." Jenny replied with a suggestive giggle, "I look up on-line whenever I need some 'inspiration' to get off."

"So you don't have a favorite then?" Darren nodded and shoved another piece of chocolate pie into his mouth.

"Mmm-MMmm." Jenny shook her head with a mouth full of chocolate cream pie.

"Alright, what words do you use for your search?" Tyrone asked and shoved his mouth full of pie. Of course, he already knew her answer, but he was still very pleased with her reply.

"Big black cocks." Jenny admitted blushingly.

Tyrone suddenly got up and grabbed the TV remote off the kitchen counter.

Jenny began squirming in her seat, her nipples were hardening in anticipation as she began to wonder if they were going to watch porn together, right there in the dining room. Not that it really mattered where they watched porn, she was more worried that they would end up fucking on the dining table. It had been a long day and she was really looking forward to a nice fuck, on a proper bed, her bed, after dinner. The more she thought it about it, that didn't really matter either as long as she got fucked. But she preferred to be fucked by Tyrone, alone, on her big bed.

The flat screen TV mounted on the wall behind Darren came to life and Tyrone typed "Big black cocks" into the search bar. He selected the first website that popped up and clicked on one of the video's thumbnails. The video was a mishmash of clips showing various white women sucking or fucking big black cocks in every sexual position imaginable, all in rich color and sharp high-definition detail. A second later, the other TVs in the house suddenly came to life!

Jenny had forgotten that Stewart had set up the TV's to mirror one another so he wouldn't miss anything when he moved around the big house. To make matters worse, he insisted on installing speakers throughout their home because he wanted to have a continuous and immersive sound experience to fill the entire mansion with music whenever they entertained guests.

Up until now, those speakers never played anything other than classical music the few times Stewart and Jenny had company over. It has been barely a week since the melodic pieces like Schubert's Ave Maria were echoing across the polished marble floors, treating their guests to angelic voices while they wined and dined. Tonight, that expensive sound system was delivering the full impact of entertainment, moving the mind, body and soul with something far more sinister than celestial music.

Captivating, multi-dimensional sound filled each room with amazing richness and depth, much like how the big black cocks were filling the tight white pussies on screen. The sounds were flowing in every dimension throughout the mansion, cocks slamming into pussies overhead, cum tumbling down into hungry mouths below and the cacophony of women screaming, whimpering, wailing, mewing, moaning, groaning and panting to the rhythm of the wet slapping noises from balls smacking against wet pussies. All with incredible realism.

The contrasting bodies on the vibrant screen came alive in breathtaking detail and in precise choreography, making Tyrone, Darren and Jenny feel like they were truly there. The whole mansion was throbbing with the true to life sounds of sex and women begging to be fucked by big black 'nigga dicks.'

Darren and Tyrone were taken aback by the women's harsh words, then both men broke out in laughter as Jenny blushed. Tyrone took note of the enveloping acoustics throughout the mansion and set down the remote, then he snickered, "I hope your neighbors aren't too easily offended."

Jenny's eyes were glued to the screen. The audio was synced with the raunchy clips flashing across the screen as the illicit screams were blaring out the windows of her home. All she could do was pray that any noise that escaped the confines of her home would disperse into the night air before it reached her neighbors.

Darren followed Jenny's gaze into the flat screen and said, "So you're a size queen, huh?"

"Definitely would say that I'm a size queen. The bigger the better, the thicker the wetter. I mean, what girl doesn't love a nice sized cock?" Jenny giggled as she uncrossed and crossed her legs. Then she pointed to the busty blonde on screen. The porn star was comparing the big black cock of her porno co-star to her forearm, "For me, I like to see how big of a slut I can be. Fucking REALLY big cocks."

"You think this is something..." Tyrone said, refilling Jenny's wine glass. He lost his train of thought and rephrased his statement, "You're constantly looking for a challenge."

"The challenge does get me hornier. Like today, I don't know how you fit inside me. But just to know that I fucked...a really big cock makes me feel proud of myself." Jenny beamed as she eyed Tyrone and Darren suspiciously and inquired, "Are you guys trying to get me drunk? Afraid I won't put out if I'm sober?"

"No. You see, it's really simple. We both know you need my cock. And to be honest, I don't know if I've ever cum as hard as I did with you." Tyrone answered and sat back into his seat with his muscular arms folded across his bare chest. He had a smug grin on his face as he narrowed his gaze on Jenny and continued, "But I don't 'NEED' it. Not the way you do. So if you want to keep enjoying what I have to offer, you're going to have to keep putting out for me, sober or not."

The conversation paused for a moment as Jenny saw the look into Tyrone's eyes. His dark brown eyes gave her a look that she hadn't seen since college, one that she had not seen in many months and one that she had not seen in her finance's eyes. It was the look of lust.

Jenny wanted to be wanted, to be desired, to have her body hungered for, to feel the hungers of a man filled upon her. She wanted to be used in a way that a woman was made to be used. Her own lust reignited after her morning with Tyrone. Since then, with each passing hour, her body yearned for more and more of his attention. A woman of her beauty, her elegance, forced to beg to be used like a whore. He reminded her of the thrills that she had forgotten.

Yet it was Tyrone who enjoyed the events of today the most. There was nothing like a having a beautiful queen on her knees to make a man feel like a king. He turned his focus back to the screen as the busty blondie was on her knees, eagerly slobbering all over a long black cock that just finished painting the slut's pretty face with cum. Even over the TV speakers, Tyrone could hear Jenny's breathing becoming deeper and faster. He was amused by her effort to discretely uncross her legs, pretending to scratch the inside of her thighs while she was watching what was happening on the flat screen.

"Look at the size of his cock!" Jenny sighed dreamily as her finger slipped into her silky folds. She couldn't help it. Her pussy was growing hotter and wetter, her nipples and clit were throbbing with each flashing clip, "Wow, she's really into it!"

Darren chuckled softly at Jenny's comments. He didn't notice her subtle movements because he was turned around with his back towards her. His arm was casually draped over the back of his chair and his attention on the screen.

Tyrone decided to see how long Jenny would last before watching porn was no longer enough for her. He didn't have to wait long, from the corner of his eye he saw her free hand slid up and begin to softly caress one of her tits over the white halter bra's thin lace fabric.

Jenny slowly pinched a nipple and gasped, half due to her own manipulations and half due to her desire for attention.

The screen changed to another blonde slut, this one was on her hands and knees while the black stud was preparing to stick his big cock into her wiggling ass.

"OOHH." Jenny moaned as she watched the blonde take the giant black cock. She was feeling the effects of the many glasses of wine she had over the course of dinner and it was greatly lowering her reservations for any kind of propriety, "I love the part when the tip first slides into my ass. It always feels sooo good when I feel my ass slowly give way until the tip kinda just...pops in there. I'm so jealous of her right now. Take that big fucking dick you lucky bitch! See how the rest of his cock slides in behind the head? That part always makes me squeal! Take it bitch! Take that fat cock up your ass!"

Despite Jenny's efforts, neither of the guys paid any attention to her. Darren chuckled while Tyrone pushed her wine glass closer to her to encourage her to finish it.

"That's your way of shutting me up?" Jenny smirked and finished the wine in one gulp, "You're gonna have to put something bigger in my mouth to shut me up, Ty guy."

The screen changed again, this time it was a brunette trying to deep throat a long black cock.

"You see that?" Jenny said huskily, her hand squeezing her tits harder as she pinched her nipple, "It doesn't look like she can take the whole thing. I can do better, I can deep throat that. Guys love it when their hard cocks are shoved all the way down my throat."

The screen flashed to a blonde in the cowgirl position, riding a big black cock on a sofa.

Darren simply scoffed at Jenny's comment and Tyrone didn't even respond. They were both more focused on the blonde on screen than on Jenny. She was furious to see that these guys were more interested in what was happening on screen than what she was doing in front of them.

'They don't want to play, fine.' Jenny thought, 'I will just get my mind off of sex then.'

Jenny pushed herself away from the table and got up. She collected the dessert plates and asked, "You guys want some coffee?"

"Sure, can't say no to that." Tyrone answered, without even taking his eyes off of the screen. A different blonde was on her back receiving creampie after creampie.

It was a hot scene, but Jenny hadn't met a man who was immune to her advances. Her ego got to her and the guy's indifference towards her made it seem like a challenge to see who would crack first. She had the advantage because unlike them, she already had countless orgasms throughout the day. And after watching these porno clips, they were sure to have sacks full of cum waiting to be unloaded. She smiled at the screen and asked sweetly, "Two 'loads' of the 'sweet white stuff' right?"

"Two sugars." Tyrone corrected.

"I'm good, thanks Jen." Darren said. As much as he wanted to stay up, he had been up since 4:30 in the morning and was utterly exhausted.

"Ya, sure?" Jenny asked again as she brought the plates into the kitchen.

"Yeah." Darren answered. He pushed back from the table, got up and stretched out his arms.

"Past your bedtime?" Tyrone asked his exhausted friend.

"Way past." Darren yawned.

"I'll drop you off at my place." Tyrone offered as he stood up.

Jenny noticed that both men had hard-ons that were poking against their white towels and said, "You're not dropping anyone off. You've had way too much wine! Darren, you can sleep in the guest room until Tyrone sobers up."

"Yeah that's probably a better option." Tyrone agreed.

"Sure." Darren said as he left the dining room, "You kids have fun."

"What about you Ty?" Jenny asked with a playful smile, "You still want your coffee?"

"Fuck yeah." Tyrone replied and turned down the volume for the TV.

"Won't coffee keep you up all night?" Jenny asked with a mischievous grin as she put the kettle on.

"I'll be fine." Tyrone replied. He had a predatory smile on his face as he approached Jenny in the open kitchen. He noticed the sudden gleam of lust in her beautiful blue eyes, "Besides, it helps with my stamina and staying power."

"Then we better find something useful for you to do with all that extra energy." Jenny said over her shoulder and grabbed a mug from the cabinet.

"I've got something in mind already." Tyrone said and watched Jenny scoop coffee ground into the French press.

"Well, there's porn on TV and tissues are in the bathroom if whatever you have in mind doesn't pan out." Jenny joked. She wasn't going to give in to him that easily, not after he ignored her.

"I wouldn't waste a tissue when there's a perfectly good woman here. Gotta be green nowadays." Tyrone laughed as he reached for another mug from the cabinet and handed it to Jenny.

"You trying to keep me up all night?" Jenny teased as she took the empty mug.

"Oh no." Tyrone answered smoothly, "No, no, no, no, I wouldn't need coffee for that."

Meanwhile at 36,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean, Stewart slammed his laptop shut. His eyes were strained and he was tired. He didn't have time to prepare for this meeting and he was depending on being briefed by Mimi, his assistant during the flight. Things would have been easier if she were on this trip. For one, she actually spoke Chinese so Stewart was now praying that his business counterpart spoke English. And two, Mimi spent an entire month preparing for this meeting and knew the intricacies of it. Unfortunately, she caught the flu a day before the departure date. There was no way the Hong Kong authorities would grant Mimi entry when she was sick, not after the whole SARS fiasco.

123456...8