Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take control of the moment and slowly place your upturned hand under the flowing sacks. You lift them slightly to feel the weight and gently squeeze the hard nuts inside with your soft fingers. Again your tongue flicks out to taste the soft flesh which causes my cock to expand an inch or two and lie, half erect, across my lower belly.

You raise your head slightly with a look of wonder on your face as you notice the unexpected movement your delicate fingers have caused. Again your tongue flashes out but does not cause any further movement this time. Disappointed, you raise the sensitive flesh to your mouth and gently kiss and nibble around the sack while you watch for further swelling in the light brown and freckled organ.

Nothing happens.

In frustration you suck one of the ball sacks into your mouth and run your tongue around it as you hold it gently with your teeth. Your fingers massage the other one gently squeezing the ball inside.

My cock swells another inch with this new assault on its connecting flesh and now moves towards the centre of my belly, a little harder and thicker.

You release your captive at this movement and smile as you realise the power you hold over all men.

Knowing that I am now awake you spread my legs and kneel between them. You look at me with love and sensuality in your dark brown eyes before continuing your study in biology.

One finger slowly traces its way up the knotted flesh that joins the sacks until it comes to the base of the growing cock. You decide to let your tongue follow which elicits a moan of pleasure and causes my cock to grow to its full six inches and waiver slightly above my belly in anticipation of your next move.

You lick your adventurous finger and let it follow the raised cum channel along the bottom of the slightly reddish cock until it stops at the small valley just before the swollen purplish head. As you are about to nibble along the same path you stop with a questioning look on your face as you notice a small pool of pre-cum running into my hairs.

You dip your finger into the slightly sticky fluid and take it to your mouth. You appear to enjoy the taste so your hand encircles the shaft and brings it towards you until it is pointing to the ceiling. You move forward until you are looking directly down at the opening in the head. Again you smile as you see another bubble of pre-cum erupting from the opening and running over the head. The tip of your tongue takes up this escapee and you savour the slightly salty flavour before swallowing.

Your soft lips then envelope the tip of my engorged cock and slowly travel to the sensitive ridge above the shaft. Your tongue takes up some more of the now copious fluids as I struggle to hold off ejaculation. You continue your journey down the shaft until the cock head reaches the back of your throat. While only halfway down the hard shaft you decide to leave an attempt at deep throat for another day.

You bring your suctioning lips back up to the ridge and keep the head in your hot mouth as your tongue continues to swirl around the very tip. Your fingers encircle the base and follow the path of your lips. The combination of slow masturbation, sucking lips and teasing tongue are too much and I feel the cum rising from my balls.

You suddenly stop all movement and your eyes open wide as my cock head expands in your mouth and ejects the first strand of hot cum into your throat. Unsure as to what your next move should be you swallow the initial rush of cum which is rapidly followed by more streams of the sticky fluid. Your mouth fills quickly and you open your lips slightly to allow the white liquid to run out of your mouth, down the shaft and over my balls and abdomen.

The explosive torrent has now subsided and the remaining cum dribbles from the head just inside your lips. You now release the slowly softening cock and watch with wonder as the last of the cum flows over the head and down the shaft. Your tongue licks out and takes a drop into your mouth. You savour it in your mouth and eventually decide that you enjoy the tangy taste as you kiss a little more off the now shrunken cock.

You now roll the depleted cock in the pool of cum and gently massage it into the reddened flesh. You also massage it into my depleted balls and finally rub it over your small breasts and still swollen nipples.

With a look of satisfaction on your face you lick your way up my body and kiss me deeply. I taste the fluid remnants in your mouth and you lie on top of me, your pussy hair tickling my shrunken cock as you rotate your pussy in an attempt to put life back into my cock. You sense that this won't happen and slide off me, resting your head on my chest.

We drift off to sleep, your left hand resting over my soft cock.

***********************************************************************************

Something tickles my nose. I try brushing it away, still half asleep. It returns and I open one eye to see you standing over me with a feather you have found somewhere.

My other eye opens to take in your smiling face and bikini clad body. You have obviously showered and put on a new yellow bikini which only just covers the interesting bits.

I reach out to take you but you skip away and tell me it is mid morning and time to get up and explore our resort.

I shower and dress in board shorts and a t shirt. You have put on a shift over your bikini and take me out into the bright sunshine carrying beach towels and a small bag. We find a small cafe and have brunch before inspecting the resort pools. All are being well used by a mix of families and singles and we decide to check out the beach across the road.

The white sand seems to run for miles and is well patronised, although not crowded, by sun worshippers and surfers in various stages of undress. We decide to take a spot on the sand and apply suntan lotion to our bodies.

I noticed in the shower yesterday that you had an all over tan and ask if you are going to join the topless ladies around us. Your face reddens a little as you explain that you received your tan in a very private corner of your garden at home and while you do want to try everything you don't think you are ready to expose your breasts in public just yet.

After an hour in the sun and a refreshing surf, which makes your nipples push up against the thin bikini top, we decide to find somewhere for lunch. As we leave the beach I notice a headland at one end and suggest that this might give us a little more privacy so you can retain your all over tan. You agree and decide we will hike up to it tomorrow.

After lunch we head back to our room to wash off the sand and salt. On the way you suggest I find a liquor shop and bring back some wine for our stay while you go and freshen up.

Almost twenty minutes later I enter our room and hear a low drone coming from the bathroom. I realise you have filled the personal spa and with an expectant smile I grab two glasses and a bottle of wine before heading into the bathroom.

You are lying back in the spa covered by a mass of foam from the bubble bath from the neck down. You notice the wine and glasses and say yes please. After filling the glasses you ask if I am going to join you or just sit there with a goofy look on my face.

Needing no further encouragement I strip down and as I climb into the spa your hand snakes out and grabs my semi erect cock. You give it a slight squeeze and tell me to get rid of the sand if I want any more. I sink into the hot sudsy water and spread my legs out around your body. As you remain still lying back your ankles squeeze me around the hips before your feet push me gently back to a similar position.

I pass a glass of wine to you and we toast our sexuality. You are the ultimate temptress lying in the foaming water, sipping from your glass while appraising me with your sultry eyes.

I sit up a little and bring one outstretched foot to my mouth. I kiss along the sole of your dainty foot and suckle each of your toes. Your breathing quickens slightly as you enjoy this new sensation. Your other foot gently rubs over my growing cock and balls until I also take it and pour a little wine over both. I then spend time licking and sucking the wine from both feet and toes.

Now that I have you in the mood I spread your legs apart and run my fingers up the inside of each leg as I sit up. You squeal in anticipation and move your legs off my shoulders, spreading them even further in total surrender. Sitting up, I slide a little towards you. My fingers continue their journey up your inner thighs until I reach the soft flesh either side of your pussy. My fingers continue over your abdomen and up your stomach until each hand is caressing your small breasts. As my fingers squeeze your rising nipples I lean over and kiss you deeply, tongues searching each others mouth for greater pleasure.

We break and you grab my hands pushing them back down toward your aching cunt. As they reach your hips I surprise you and move them around to your back. I then take your arse cheeks and lift your pussy out of the water. Although it has a light covering of bubbles I can just make out your clit and the pink outer lips. I blow the bubbles off, which causes you to gasp in pleasure and then take your outer lips into my mouth. I kiss you while my tongue probes inside your tight pussy, tasting your sweet juices as they flow to my mouth.

You now start to lift yourself up to me and I move up to lick your swollen clit. You jerk a little as you grab my head to keep me there. I move a finger into your cunt to replace my tongue and take your clit between my lips. I suck on it and flick my tongue over the head which produces a strong flow of juices over my hand. You lift your body in orgasm and scream at the pleasure. I continue to suck your clit as you regain control and you push my head away desperately telling me you want my now swollen cock deep inside of you.

You sit up on my outstretched legs and slide down until your breasts are crushed against my chest and my cock is trapped along your pussy lips. With your arms around my neck you raise and lower your body slightly, rubbing your lips along my shaft. Rubbing my cock head along your clit. We kiss deeply and you suck on my tongue as you succumb to a second climax.

Now more relaxed you again lift your body and your warm pussy envelops the swollen head. You gradually impale yourself on the erect shaft. As your juices are swallowed by the water the sensation of skin on skin forces us to join slowly. When I am fully inside of you we hug tightly and you plead softly for me not to cum until you are ready. I tell you that you have full control and you nibble my neck and lips in a slow, dreamy fashion.

You seem to be drifting into a trance like state and just occasionally grip me with your pussy as if testing that I will keep my promise. You rest your head on my shoulder, your arms around my waist with the spa jets pushing around our sensitive bodies. I concentrate on holding my climax back and we seem to be drifting in and out of consciousness.

I am brought back to reality when you lift your head and ease back slightly, sending a new wave of sensations to my cock. You give me a mischievous smile and tell me that as I have been exceptionally good we can have room service tonight so we don't need to dress. You raise yourself off my rock hard phallus and climb out of the bath. As I begin to protest at my lack of release you bend over and give my mouth a moist tongue kiss and just say "later".

Intrigued, I study your naked body as you dial for room service and place an order. I suddenly realise that we have been in the spa for almost two hours and wonder where we have been. You come back to the bath edge and bend over to kiss me deeply. I take one of your swinging breasts into my hand and try to coax you back into the bath but you pull away and cheekily tell me to also get out as dinner will be here shortly and you are starving. I step out of the bath and as I dry off you stare at my still hard cock as it points at you in some desperation. Just as you seem about to give in the door bell rings and you grab your robe, loosely tying it so that it is obvious you are naked underneath with the top folds just covering your nipples.

You go to let the waiter in as I put on my robe with my erection pushing out the rough fabric now covering it. As I walk into the kitchenette I notice the young waiter is getting an eyeful of tit. He turns to look at me and goes red as he spies the bulge in my robe. He hastily retreats out the door to your utter amusement and stifled giggles. I now realise you have changed from innocent bride to sultry temptress in only a few days and feel excitement at this prospect.

We both sit at the table just in our robes and destroy the meal presented to us. As we eat you allow your robe to open at the top and your breasts reveal themselves with their erect nipples. You notice the look of desperation on my face at this latest temptation and place the last strawberry between your lips. You come around the table and make me turn my chair around as you release the tie on your robe.

You bend over and present the strawberry to me in another passionate kiss as you also open my robe. As we kiss you straddle my legs and impale yourself onto my hard cock. You again ask me to wait as your tight pussy muscles draw me in until I am fully inserted in your velvet channel. Once again you go into a slight trance making soft murmuring sounds. My cock is grasped by your pussy muscles which seem to ripple over the shaft and up to the head. Meanwhile your lower body slowly moves against my abdomen, rubbing your clit into erection.

My cock feels like it is expanding in length and girth as I struggle to stop ejaculating. Our breathing quickens in the sexual tension as you murmur "hold" each time you breathe out in short pants. I can feel the cum rising in my balls and whisper that I cannot hold any longer.

Suddenly you scream "now" and my cock is grasped in a velvet vice drawing the hot cum from my balls. I explode inside you as you writhe and rub your clit and tits hard into my body. My cock seems to be producing a torrent of cum and the ecstacy of release makes me thrust as deeply as possible. Your pussy muscles now grip and release my shaft forcing any remaining cum from the still jerking head. Suddenly you stiffen in orgasm, head thrown back, emitting a low moan from your stretched throat.

Your body releases my cock as you collapse against me with your head resting on my shoulder in total exhaustion. I feel my cock softening inside you and realise that you have drifted into satiated sleep. I pick you up, still joined together, and gently put you onto the bed. I slowly remove my cock from your pussy and lie next to you wondering where you learnt to do that as I also drift off to sleep.

Honeymoon Day 3

Morning. 8.15. Sun shining through the windows heralding another perfect day in paradise.

I sit up on my elbow and study your naked form hidden only by the light sheet as you sleep in blissful ignorance of my surveillance. I ponder how someone who was a virgin only two days ago could know how to work the sort of magic you worked on my cock last night. My mind conjures up secrets and untruths which could ruin a relationship. I resolve to bring it up over breakfast and clear the air, expecting you will allay any suspicions. I clamber out of bed and head for the shower still harbouring some doubts in the back of my mind.

When I come out of the shower I smell the tantalising aroma of bacon and eggs cooking on the stove. You are wearing "that" robe again as you dish up breakfast with a grin on your face and your breasts only just hidden in the folds of the robe. As we sit on the high stools at the breakfast bar you cross your legs and the robe falls away from your long tanned legs stopping just short of your naked pussy.

You quickly check the front of my shorts and smile in satisfaction at the small dent produced by the slight thickening of my rod in response to your actions.

While we eat breakfast you sense that I am a little uptight and ask me if there is a problem. I tell you of my thoughts concerning last night and you burst out in laughter. You tell me that you can understand how I would start wondering but there is no mystery. You remind me that you have been learning yoga since well before we met and this is one of the mantras they teach future wives. You tell me you are pleased that it was so effective as this is certainly the first time you have done it with a willing subject.

You tell me there are no secrets and give me a slight peck on the lips as you head for the shower, leaving me to clean up. I am now in a very buoyant mood and am tempted to visit you in the shower but decide not to as I know you want to do some shopping before heading to the headland for some private sun bathing.

This time you come out of the shower in a tiny white bikini which contrasts beautifully with your tanned body. You put a shift on over the top and we proceed down to the shopping strip to stock up our groceries and check out what other shops are around. You muse that you might come down here tomorrow for some girl shopping and I can watch the sport back at the unit.

After dropping the groceries back at the unit we take in a light lunch and then start walking along the waters edge on the beach toward the headland.

After twenty minutes we notice a small track which appears to wind around the cliff, through some scrub to the top of the headland. While our feet have been cooled by the incoming waves on our journey the walk has warmed us up and we decide to cool off in the small surf before embarking up the track. We appear to be the only people on this stretch of beach and, after dumping our gear in a pile, we race towards the clear water.

You surprise me again with your proficiency in the surf catching a few waves and swimming out to catch the larger breakers. Not being as experienced, or as strong a swimmer, I return to our gear on the beach and sit on my towel watching you with delight. Suddenly a particularly ferocious wave dumps you into the sand. You stand up sputtering and spitting out sand when you realise that your bikini top has almost come off. You adjust your top and decide to also head for the beach.

As you come to the edge of the water I am stunned to see that your wet bikini material clings to your body like a second skin, revealing yet hiding in a very erotic show. By the smile on your face you are fully aware of the effect on me and run your finger along the top edge of the panties as if you are about to take it off. Instead you give a throaty laugh and kiss me passionately as you press your wet body against me. This generates another bump in my shorts which you run your hand over in appreciation.

You grab your towel and dry off, telling me I might receive my reward if we are alone at the top of the headland. I have now become fully erect with just the anticipation and must adjust my shorts to be able to walk comfortably.

You throw your shift into your bag and proceed to lead the way up the track dressed only in your bikini. I grab our towels and follow, appreciating the view of your wonderful arse undulating under the now dry material.

After five minutes of steady climbing we seem to have reached the top and as we proceed around a small bush you suddenly stop as if frozen in time. I nearly bump into you and notice that you are staring at something around the corner. Concerned at your sudden stillness I go around you and find another couple in a small sandy clearing.

I guess that they are in their early forties. The man is quite tall, bronzed and naked. The woman is kneeling before him wearing only a bikini bottom and sucking on a long thick cock. Her large, tanned breasts sway with her movement as she licks over the exposed head of the uncircumcised penis.