Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was used to a more involved participant and not someone who was probably imagining me being someone else...probably Sam. I did not want to cum so soon but at the same time I wished it was over and that I was home. After about five minutes, she made slight sounds of cumming, and encouraged me to cum, too.

When it was over, I pulled my clothes back on and watched her put her panties and a shirt back on under her bedcover. She had thanked me and I had left. When I was only a few houses down from hers, a car rounded the corner and pulled right into her driveway. It was only a few minutes past midnight and I knew I had just dodged a bullet. She definitely would not have been worth getting caught in the act by her parents.

Even given this past bad and awkward experience, I was more than aroused at a potential second go-around with her. Clearly it had to be better than the first time, but if nothing else, bad sex was better than no sex at all. Suddenly, April got up to go to the bathroom and Leigh followed. April winked at me in front of all the guys and began a slow, sensual walk to the bathroom. Our whole table watched her ass as she walked and she quickly looked back at us and giggled when she busted us all for staring at her ass, which is what she wanted all along anyway. Leigh was already ahead of her and most of the guys didn't even care about her ass, since it was much bigger than April's. I saw hers, though, and liked it just as much if not more than April's.

"Goddamn, I don't think she has any panties on," Brian said.

"That's because she's probably wearing a thong," Phil added.

"What about Leigh? Did you guys see her tits? Are they huge or what?" Chad exclaimed.

"Yeah, they are pretty nice, man," Brian agreed.

"I might just have to get myself some of that tonight. So whaddya think, Nick? Looks like you're gonna get laid tonight," Chad said.

I was silent, still mentally picturing both Leigh and April's butts in my head.

"Yeah," Sam said. "You gonna fuck her again?"

My head snapped around toward Sam.

"Again?" I said surprised.

"Yeah. You don't think I didn't find out about that? I wasn't at that party but enough people told me you left with her. And she pretty much came out and told me a few weeks later, too. But it's cool, dude. I wasn't mad then and sure don't care if you sleep with her tonight. I am getting married the day after tomorrow, you know."

"Wow," I said out loud to myself. "I'm sorry, Sam. I feel like a real ass, even if you weren't mad then. I should never have fucked one of your exes, and even then, when I did, I should have told you."

The rest of the table sat stunned as they were finding out my deep, dark secret.

"Hey, we were eighteen. She was just a pussy, right?" Sam then said quite curiously, "So, how was she anyway?"

"Oh man," I started, "and trust me, I'm not saying this to try and make you feel better, but she was terrible."

I proceeded to give Sam and the rest of the table a minute summary of our encounter. Just as I was telling them about the near-miss with her parents coming home, April and Leigh strode back toward the table.

Instead of sitting in her seat, April plopped herself into my lap and put her arms around my neck.

"Talking about me?"

When neither I nor anyone said anything, she laughed. We were busted. Of course we were talking about her and Leigh, but mostly her. She soon moved to her own seat but not before she undoubtedly felt my hardness beginning to push up against her butt.

"So, Leigh and I were talking," April started.

"About?" Sam replied.

The whole table was interested, too.

"Stripping. Leigh and I talked about it and we'll do it, but only down to our underwear. And the best part is it’s free. You know, since we aren’t sluts or anything,” she added and giggled.

"Holy shit!" Brian shouted.

The rest of us sat like idiots, not saying anything.

"We were only teasing," I offered.

"You may have, but if you think about it, a soon-to-be-married man deserves a send-off with some tits and ass in his face, even if covered up by some bras and panties, no? Leigh suggested it to me in the bathroom and I said 'why the hell not?' But just to our underwear and no touching." Except April did hope there was some touching; she just was not going to say it.

They were serious, I thought. Brian, Chad and Phil had dumbass looks on their faces. Phil was the only other guy who had a serious relationship other than Sam and he was looking somewhat uncomfortable, as if he would need permission to be involved in this sort of bachelor party ritual. But since these two were former classmates of ours and one of them a former girlfriend of Sam’s, it seemed even less innocent than if we had just gone to a strip club. This just seemed all wrong but no one was saying anything, probably because like me I was thinking of at least two pictures in my head: Leigh in a bra trying to rein in her massive tits and April's sizzling ass, in what was most probably a thong.

Finally Sam spoke up.

"Well, April...and Leigh, that is quite an offer, it really is. And as beautiful and sexy as you two are, I am going to have to say thanks but no thanks. I told these guys early on no strippers."

April looked really disappointed but it was no match for the look of disappointment on the faces of Brian, Chad and Phil. Even I have to admit I was disappointed. Being a breast man, I would have loved to see Leigh even if still in a bra. And there was the matter of April coming onto me. All that seemed to be dwindling now.

"Well, that's really too bad, Sam," April said.

"Hey, Sam doesn't have to see it," Chad said. "He could be upstairs at Nick's house or in another room. I want to see strippers!"

April looked over at Chad and said, "Sorry, but if the man of the evening isn't going to be there, we aren't stripping."

She moved closer to Sam and said in a low voice so one else could hear. "Too bad, too, 'cause I really felt like sucking some cock tonight."

Sam looked at her and then at me. I heard what April said to him but could not tell what his look was trying to tell me. But it was a dumb smirk on his face, almost as if he wanted to change his mind.

April looked at me and smiled. "Okay, plan B," she thought to herself.

"Nick, can you walk me home?"

"Sure April," I responded. Again, it sounded so much like five years ago.

"I live pretty close. Maybe Chad can take you home, Leigh," April suggested.

Leigh had been sitting next to Chad and they had talked the most on and off for the past hour.

"Um, yeah. You want me to walk you home?" Chad said after April’s strong suggestion.

Leigh nodded and off they went. Chad barely turned around to say goodbye to the table. Chad was a real dog. I just hoped for his sake that Leigh was in the "giving" mood.

"Shall we?" April asked me. "It's late and I've got to work tomorrow."

I looked at my watch and saw it was 1:40 AM. I knew I was not working tomorrow but then I figured if I was going to bang her, it probably was just going to be a 15-minute special anyway. Hey, any sex is good sex, right?

I got up and said bye to Brian and Phil, who both gave me stupid grins and thumbs up. I turned to Sam and said goodbye, making sure he was all right with everything. He nodded and motioned for me to get going. I turned to leave but remembered he needed my house keys.

Flipping it to him I said out of earshot of April, "Don't lock up. I’ll probably be home soon."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

April was at the front of the bar waiting for me.

"Bye Kim," I said, waving to the blonde bartender on my way out. She just winked and gave me that look that told me she knew what I was up to. She had probably seen that look on hundreds of patrons over the years as they left the bar.

Outside April grabbed a hold of my arm and hand and pulled me close. It was the first thing that did not remind me of five years ago. Back then we had walked side by side as if we were friends, which we were, and did not talk at all on the topic of sex, which we both knew was going to happen then. But now, both of us were five years older and April clearly more confident.

"You like big tits, don't you Nick?"

Even at that late hour, the amount of booze and beer consumed and the topic stripping earlier, this question still caught me off-guard. Nonetheless, I answered her as if it was just a regular question.

"I love all sizes," I replied. “Why?”

"So, if you had a chance of walking me home or Kim back there, or Leigh for that matter, who would you pick?"

I was certainly no dummy. "The most beautiful. You," I replied.

She seemed happy with that answer.

"I want you to know something, Nick. I don't want you to think I'm some slut, going home with you that one time five years ago, offering to strip to my underwear for you guys tonight. I'm not. I really like you. Actually I really liked you back in high school and wished that one summer could have been the start of something really great between us. But having dated your best friend during sophomore year, I kinda understood. But when you never even called me that summer after that night we had sex; I kinda felt like a whore. I know I wasn't exactly spectacular that night being as drunk as I was."

She squeezed my hand. "I never blamed you, though, but I wish I was more mature then, you know," she added.

I was very surprised at what I was hearing. I had just gotten out of a relationship and had some knowledge she had been involved for some time with a guy who went to our high school's big rival. I figured we were just headed for some casual sex again. But then she started telling me about her recent break-up the rest of the way home. She thought he was “the one” but had to break up with him when she found out he had cheated on her. It had been about four months ago that they had broken up. Even rebound sex did not even appear to be on the horizon at this point. Now I did not know how things were going to go as we approached her apartment building.

"Please...come up?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. "I would like that."

Heading up the stairs she turned to me on the landing between the first and second floor, pushed me against the wall and kissed me as passionately as I have ever been kissed by anyone. Her body was completely pressed against mine and she slowly moved her body up and down against mine.

Breaking from our kiss she said, "I want you to know another thing, Nick. Another reason why you may think I'm a slut."

"Uhhhh, okay."

"Tonight? Right after Sam said thanks but no thanks to the stripping?"

"Yeah?"

"I might have said 'too bad' and implied I wanted to give him a blowjob. I was just caught up in the moment, pleasing the groom, sort of thing. I’m sorry. I really like you, Nick."

She pressed her body completely against mine again and her tongue assaulted my mouth. I thought back to that moment in her bedroom when we stood next to her bed in our underwear and kissing and this kiss was nothing like that. This kiss was different, she was different. She was animated and very sexy. It almost made me forget that she had suggested to Sam that she wanted to suck his cock tonight, because I had heard it.

While she may always felt that way about wanting to experience that with Sam, it did seem she was really into me. And I was responding. I found myself with both hands on her ass pushing her midsection against my bulging cock. And we were still in the stairwell!

"God Nick, you're so hard. Let's go!"

She pushed away from me and bolted up the stairs with me right behind. At the door to her apartment, my hands were on both of her shoulders and I pressed my cock up against her firm ass as she fumbled for her keys in her purse.

"Hurry April," I said, my breath hot on her neck.

"Shit, you're making me so wet," she panted.

I almost exploded just hearing that. Now I was not sure I would last fifteen seconds with her let alone fifteen minutes.

When she finally found her keys her hands were shaking so much she barely managed to get inside the door. When we did finally step inside she flung her purse and attacked me, the door slamming hard behind us. I was just about to reach for her breasts when she surprised me by going hard down on her knees and quickly unbuckling my belt and unzipping my jeans. She grabbed my member from my boxers through the slit and wrapped her hand around it and began feverishly sucking it up and down its length. I steadied myself against the door and ran my hands through her hair.

"Oh my god, April...if you don't slow down...."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned.

Her mouth left its prize for just a few seconds as she pumped it with her right hand. “Your cock is so delicious, Nick. I just love sucking a big cock like yours."

When she went back to sliding my cock between her lips, I decided I had to see this for myself. We were in a moonlit room again but it was not enough for me. I felt on the wall for a light switch and knocked something off the wall. The crash caused April to suck harder when I finally found the light switch.

I looked down at her with my cock in her mouth and smiled at her. She looked up at me and the twinkle in her eye told me how much she did indeed crave cock. I also noticed that she was rubbing her mound through her jeans. I was so close to cumming and she could sense it.

"Come on, baby. Cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you," she said in a husky voice.

I erupted and she closed her mouth tight around my cock.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned so loud I am sure her neighbors heard even if they were not awakened by the door slamming.

She was a pro, sucking my cock dry of what seemed like ounces of semen. Even as my cock was softening she continued sucking me off.

"There, hope that makes up some for the last time," April said, licking her lips.

"Wow," was I all I could muster at the moment.

"Call me this time?" she asked getting to her feet.

I could still see some of my cum in her mouth.

"Call you?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, on the phone," she said sarcastically, motioning with her right hand to her ear and mouth. "It’s this new great invention."

"Oh, yeah...I know. But...." I started. Did she want me to leave? "I just thought that, well..."

"Geez Nick, you do think I’m a slut. You thought that we'd sleep together? Tonight?"

"No, no,” I offered, although everything leading up to this point would point in just that direction. “It's just that...well, I don't expect blowjobs without reciprocating."

When our eyes locked on one another’s, she understood. Without taking her eyes off mine, she started to back up until she reached her couch and sat down. I briefly recalled her full, dark bush when we were together five years ago and wondered if things had settled down a bit down there. But it did not matter. She gave me a mind-blowing orgasm and I was going to give her the same.

“Oh Nick, I didn’t give you one to get it in return,” she squealed. “I honestly didn’t plan on even doing that tonight. It’s just that when I felt your cock up against my ass in the hallway....” and she drifted off as I unbuckled her tight jeans and shimmied it down her legs.

I braced myself to see curly dark hair poking out from her panties but did not see any. In fact, in the light of the room, I could clearly see her pussy mound through her tight, sheer panties and saw hardly a trace of hair. Only when I removed her panties completely did I see that she had only a small triangle patch above her lips.

“Beautiful April,” I purred.

"You like?" she teased.

"It's sexy. Yes!"

I deftly began rubbing the inside of her legs and running my thumbs firmly into her thighs. She correctly took this to mean she should open her legs further. As she did her lips opened like a flower blossoming and looked deliciously moist and ready for my tongue. I decided to dive right in; she was ready. As soon as my tongue hit her clit her legs shook.

“Ohhhh my god! Yessss!” she screamed.

Leading right up to this she had been rubbing herself much of the time she was sucking my cock but still this was a first for me. This first and immediate orgasm lit her up and my face was pushed further into her warm folds by her hands.

“Come on, Nick...lick me.”

Aside from a good fuck, I have always enjoyed giving oral as much as receiving, and April’s sweet pussy was no exception. I have been told my tongue is longer than normal, and as such, can penetrate deeper into a woman’s vagina than most others. And I use it to my advantage.

While rubbing her clit with my fingers, I tongue-fucked her hot, wet slit with my tongue. If I get a ten minute blowjob, I try and give the girl at least fifteen minutes or more of oral pleasure. I barely came up for air while I alternately licked her pussy, nibbling on her clit and fucking her pussy with my tongue. She tasted so fucking good and I stopped a few times to tell her so.

She just rubbed my head and told me what a fantastic job I was doing and that she never felt so good before. I lost count but figured she had cum at least four times. When I was done, I kissed her pussy lips goodnight and reached up to kiss her other lips when she turned away.

“Oh, thank you, Nick. That was terrific. But I don’t like the taste of my, you know,” she said in explaining her action.
Another first for me. I myself had never turned away from kissing a girl who had leftovers of my cum in her mouth. But this was the first time I had a girl turn away from a kiss after I had gone down on her.

“You’re welcome but it was my pleasure,” I responded without making any mention of her pullback.

She quickly put her underwear and jeans back on, which I thought was odd even if I was not going to be spending the night. After all, it was past 2:30 AM and I knew she was going right to sleep.

“I’d love to see you tomorrow night,” she said.

“Me too, but I have the rehearsal and dinner afterwards,” I replied.

“Oh yeah,” she said, looking disappointed. “What about afterwards?”

“I don’t know. Probably going out like tonight, I guess,” I said.

I saw the look of disappointment on her face, like maybe she really liked me and hoped that this was not a one-time thing.
“Maybe you could meet us out afterward?” I offered.

“Sure,” April said. “That’d be fun. But I wouldn’t want to get in the way.”

“Not at all,” I said, but probably not too convincingly. Truth was I did not know who all would be out tomorrow night and was not sure how her presence, being an old nemesis of Renee’s and an ex-girlfriend of Sam’s, was going to be accepted.

“I really wished we had gotten together earlier, so that I could be going as your date to the wedding,” she said.

I must have looked surprised because she said, “Oh my god, you don’t have a date for the wedding and dinner tomorrow, do you?”

“No, nothing like that,” I said. “It’s just that you being an ex-girlfriend of Sam’s...it might be awkward.”

“But you would like it if I was there?” she insisted.

“Let’s just say I would love to have the most beautiful girl on the dance floor. But I’ll have to check with Sam, okay? Tomorrow night is probably out but I’ll check on the wedding reception.”

I almost could not believe I was saying that, but it was true. I was beginning to like the attention April was giving me tonight, even though she seemed to carry a small torch for Sam still. Her blowjob was enthusiastic and her pussy so sweet-tasting. Tomorrow morning when I woke up and sorted everything out, I probably would think differently, but for now I was feeling good.