Norway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[30/07/1940 ( Tuesday ) - writing my report]

As Lena has predicted, I had no credibility problems with my report that Erik Angaard was killed by me in an act of self-defence. Only our Lance Corporal Goetz Goebel seemed to have a suspicion that my story was not completely true.

But even he had to give up his mistrust after my unit had found proofs that convicted Erik Angaard as an active communist and organiser of recent partisan activities. Although I'm not sure what kind of role Lena was playing, when she "helped" us to find these proofs.

I also wondered what Erik had meant when he mentioned these "letters" from Lena? What was her dark secret that she wanted to kept confidential so vehemently?

Burdened with all this open questions I felt very queasy when I signed the command to deport Mrs. Angaard for further interrogations to the Sicherheitsdienst headquarter in "Victoria Terrasse" in central Oslo.

[31/07/1940 ( Wednesday ) - making business]

Just another day later I got another visit from Lena. She just entered my office and before I could say anything, she already had shut the door behind her and leaned back against the doorknob.

"Good morning, my shy German soldier!"

"Good morning, Miss Nystroem. Come on in."

"I'm already in," she said deliberately and looked at me with her wicked blue eyes. She kept standing at the doorway, blocking the exit of my office with her grandiose figure giving me time to take her beauty and glory in. She was all dressed in her blue NS uniform again. The highest button of her blouse were open, so that I could see the silver collar that circled her neck which highlighted the creamy smoothness of her skin above her breasts. A small Mjølner-amulet in dark silver symbolising the hammer of the Nordic god Thor was hanging on the collar.

I was grateful for the desk that built a barrier between us and hid the erection in my trousers. By seeing me blush, she walked towards me, pulled out the chair in front of my desk and sat down, carefully crossing her legs.

"I have investigated a little about the current asset law regulations: as Erik Angaard has departed this world and his inheritor is jailed in Oslo the property of the Angaards is to be managed by the German occupation force. Just by signing a confiscation order you can empower yourself the authority of disposal. With this formal act Erik's horse farm would lie in your hands and you would even be entitled to sell this estate like any other good that has been confiscated by the German Wehrmacht. I have saved some money and want to buy the estate of the Angaards from you for 12000 Norwegian krones."

The krone was pegged to the Reichsmark at a rate of 1 krone = 0.6 Reichsmark, so Lena was offering me the price of just 7200 Reichsmark. This offer was ridiculous, as the estate including a house, stables and a riding hall was worth easily a quarter of a million Reichsmark. That fact, that Lena wanted to take personal advantage of me in such an obvious way, made me feel uneasy and I wasn't sure of how I should react. So I cleared my throat first.

She smiled at me. Or was it a snarl?

"I don't know...I think that it won't be possible for me to explain such a low price to my commander...I mean...don't get me wrong but...how should I?" I stuttered as sitting so close to a beauty like her made me nervous and my knees began to buckle.

For a mesmerising moment she was silent, her expression unreadable. Then she said, almost to herself: "Oh, I' am sorry if you think that I might try to take advantage of you, but you also might want to remember our agreement. While you could harvest the fruits of our common strike against the subversive Erik Angaard, I think it is only fair that you should show a little cooperation here to balance the benefits of our relation, don't you think?"

"I appreciate that you' have been following our common ambitions very well so far - but the price is NOT negotiable. Do I not make myself clear, soldier?" " she completed with an aristocratic tone of voice. The look on Lena's face just enforced the irrevocable character of her statement. I gulped again and looked at her with a demure glance. "I see your point, Miss Nystroem." I replied trying hard not to sound like I caved in, as I didn't know what else to do.

I watch as the expression on Lena's face changed from the 'warning' expression to a soft subtle smile. I felt relieved!

"This estate includes 6 horses, 5 buildings and over 100 acres of land. How do you...I mean, what are you planning to do which such a big estate?"

"Five years ago I used to be a dressage rider and a show jumper. I'm planning to invest my ambitions to up grade this horse farm to an elite riding academy and teach both disciplines in more depth to young women of the Kvinnehird section that I will supervise. These girls have much potential that I like to direct and refine to perfection."

I flicked my gaze up at her, having a hard time taking my eyes off those shapely legs in gleaming silken stockings and those shining black boots... I thought that such a woman would have never paid any attention to me as I was Mr. Nobody in Germany. Here in Norway I had at least to offer her some of my power as a member of the occupation force.

I find myself trying to impress Lena with an intelligent question, so I asked:

"On which breed do you want to focus you stable?"

"There are 3 different Norwegian horse breeds: The fjord horse, the North Norwegian mountain horse and the Forestry horse. I like the Fjord horse the most as it was developed for the steep landscape of fjords and mountains. Perfect traits for a hunt!" was her direct answer.

I totally had forgotten to think about a following question and now there was this awkward silence. I have to stop shaking ... I have to stop shaking I was thinking to myself. Another switch in my brain had been turned to on, another junction had been sealed and I was feeling the effects of it throughout my inner being.

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow, awaiting a reaction.

"Okay, Miss Nystroem!" I gasped out. "I will sell this estate to you, but only under the condition that--"

Lena gestured me to silence with a finger to her red upper lip, which lifted slightly and charmingly off her even, white front teeth. She moved her face close to mine ... so close my senses were again filled with the wonderful scent she was wearing.

"No - there won't be any conditions, soldier! The deal is sealed now!"

At that Lena kissed me abruptly on the mouth. I felt her tongue licking the small split in the back of my now throbbing and swollen upper lip."Mmmmmm..." she purred. "Now I've tasted your blood, my shy German soldier. It's delicious! So I'm afraid this won't be the last time." I could not find words to respond to this, and let out a long, shuddering, speechless breath.

Lena smiled viciously at me, her fingers slid tantalisingly up into my hair in such a way that tingles flowed over my entire skin as every tiny hair stood erect. Her tongue traced the outline of my ear and I barely heard her whisper: "Thank you, my shy German soldier. I expect you to deliver me the documents of the property ownership tomorrow at 10 o'clock at my place."

Then she turned and walked away, smiling once at me over her shoulder. Even after she was long gone I remained silent on my chair. I still could hear the sound of her boots in my ears, still smell her perfume in my nose, still taste her lipstick on my lips and still feel the blood pumping in my erect penis. She had captured all my senses. It was the first time of my life that I fully understood what it means to get bewitched.

[01/08/1940 ( Thursday ) - handing over of the horse farm]

On the next day I knocked at Lena's door punctual at ten o'clock as she had ordered me the day before. To my surprise the door was opened by an older woman - probably Lena's mother. "Good morning. May I speak with Lena Nystroem, please?"

Without answering me, the woman turned her head and shouted some unknown words in Norwegian through the flat. Then she just left. Soon Lena face appeared at the door. She smiled at me, revealing her perfect white teeth, a deep burgundy lipstick outlining her mouth. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore a skin-tight white sweater. Her waist was encircled by a flowing silk skirt of crimson, while her legs ended in black patent leather boots - once again she looked unbelievable stunning.

"Good morning, Miss Nystroem. I came to hand you out the deed of ownership for the stables. You just have to sign the contract that I have prepared."

"That's so nice from you, my brave soldier. Now I finally can move out of this lousy room at my parents flat. As you have proved your usefulness as my partner, I can call me Lena from now on."

After a short second of silence she commanded me to say "Thank you!".

"Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you very much for trust you put in me, Lena." I stammered in confusion as I haven't expected this kind of dialogue.

A wicked heartfelt smile crossed her lips before Lena ordered me into the flat. She conducted me through down a corridor. I was curious as to what sort of home Lena lived in and only managed to catch a glimpse of beautiful furniture and paintings on the walls before Lena called: "Alina - come here to greet our guest!"

The door opened by a young woman with a nicely proportioned very feminine figure. She wore a ruby coloured sun dress that stopped precisely at your knees showing a pair of shiny black boots with heels and a rounded front.

"I'd like to introduce to you Alina Valaas. She is my newest member of my Kvinnehird section. - Alina, this is the German that was so kind to sell me the horse farm for such an attractive price."

"Pleased." she said and shook my hand. When her eyes met mine, I felt electricity in the air and my stomach was turning inside me.

"Hello, Ma'am," I said softly, bobbing a bit.

She had a wavy head of brown hair that framed a young and intelligent face with high cheek bones, big brown eyes highlighted with mascara and pouting lips with sensible light lipstick giving her sweet face an innocent look.

"Alina had to flee from the military actions in Finnish Karelia." Lena continued turning toward me "And as she has no other place to stay at the moment, she will join us on our tour to the horse farm where she will move in with me as my personal assistant."

I remembered that Finland fought the Soviet Union in the Winter War of 1939--40 after the Soviet Union had attacked Finland. In this fighting Finland ceded most of Finnish Karelia so that a lot of evacuees fled from this area. The last months must have been a real horror to her - I felt really sorry. But being me, I didn't have enough courage to express my feelings or even to ask her anything about her recent past.

In the meantime Lena had organised three glasses and a bottle of champagne out from somewhere and filled the three glasses. Then she asked us to sit down. I did as I was told. Her couch was as comfy as it looked. Lena sat down next to me and signed the contract of purchase without any hesitation.

"I'm so happy that I can move out of the home of my parents now. Thanks for that, soldier!" Lena commented her act and raised her glass. "So to what toast are we drinking?" I asked.

"Possibilities... Let's drink to you and your hidden possibilities..." Lena answered. The way she said it made me feel uneasy.

Alina smiled traitorously to me as we drank. I wondered if she already knew what kind of possibilities exactly Lena was going to require from me in the near future. I was certain that Lena was going to show me soon. After we emptied our glasses, Lena asked "Do you remember that you have noted that my wish would be your command?"

"Yes" I admitted nervously. The champagne was already whirling through my brain.

"Now you get the chance to prove me that you are man enough to stand by his word. My wish is that you chauffeur me and Alina to my new horse farm. But before I wish that you bring this stuff over there into your car!" Lena replied with a threatening tone in her voice.

The car belonged to the German army and I had told my comrades that I would return it in two hours but what kind of soldier would I be if I would break my word to Lena now. So I once again followed Lena's wishes.

While I got the stuff into my car, Lena had changed into riding gear: a black jacket, gloves, white breeches and black riding boots. Her hair was drawn back now. See stood jauntily her right hand on her hip waiting for me to finish my work. Alina soon followed behind her. This time I opened the door of the car for Lena without being asked to avoid being further embarrassed by her request to do so. But Lena paid me nary a notice as she sat comfortably down in the passenger seat. So I nervously hold the other door, waiting for Alina to get in the car. I don't know how she has reacted as didn't try to avoid looking into her face.

After we had left the village Lena turned her head to you sitting on the backseat and stated "Just a few minutes ago I told my mother that I am moving out of her flat. She tired to act like she was sorry but I know, inwardly, she was relieved. And so am I! I waited for so long to have my own little realm." Totally relaxed Lena crouched down in the seat and extended her legs up on the dash board. Then she opened her boots and started to massage her calves. I just couldn't take my eyes off her shapely long legs and the boots that were made of the finest grade of leather. Soon my cock hardened.

"Are you enjoying the view?" she asked me.

"Eh...I... I... I'm sorry!". I stammered.

"Sorry for what?" she asked lurking for my embarrassment.

"I am sorry for... sorry for..." I struggled to phrase it in just the right way, but it was hard with her sitting so close, glaring at me.

"Hmmmm?"

I groaned. "...sorry for looking at you that way at your legs and your boots." I finished miserably.

She relented. "You see: That wasn't so hard, was it? I accept your apology." I felt that Lena just wanted to embarrass me in front of Alina and this feeling made me blush even deeper. All of a sudden Lena placed her hand on my lap, teasingly rubbing my crotch. I felt mortified but didn't dare to protest.

Fortunately Alina ended this awkward situation by asking Lena "So you have worked at this horse farm before?" "Yes, as an assistant riding teacher. I had really a great time there, even although Erik Angaard was such an ass-hole!" "I am very curious to see the rest of the house. Would you give us a guided tour when we are there?" "Of course, Alina!"

Finally we arrived at the horse farm. After I got out of the car and had opened the doors for my two passengers, I breathed in the fresh air to relax from my recent tensions. I really needed a break. I hadn't notice Lena approaching me from behind as I suddenly heard her whisper into my ear, "Ready for joining the tour for Alina around the estate, soldier?" "...Yes...of course, Lena."

So we went into the riding hall.

This riding hall was really classical. The floorboards squealed under my steps and I could smell old hay and raw wood everywhere. But my eyes kept watching Alina flipping her shoulder length black hair back over her shoulder. Her big brown eyes sparkled with delight as she looked around the hall. After a short moment Lena continued her little guide tour : "This is where the horses are exercised. A few years ago I used to be quite a good dressage rider and show jumper. I learnt both disciplines in this hall. At the time I was working here there was hosted an annual hunt with more the 20 riders. I really loved it! Actually I am thinking about hosting new hunts soon."

At the very end of the riding hall leaded a door into a smaller area - the stable stalls. "In this stables are held different Norwegian horse breeds. I always ride a Fjord horse as it was developed for the steep landscape of Fjords and Mountains. It's is probably quite closely linked to the ancient North Asian wild horse, so it still has a lot of its original wildness."

S-L-A-M!

We were startled by the sound of the door slamming behind us, was there someone there? Was it the wind? All three of us became silent as we struggled to hear. Suddenly Lena took a riding crop from the nearby stable wall and walked right to the source of the sound. Alina and I just followed her.

"Knut! What are you doing here?" Lena shouted. In the corner of the next room I could see a ducked stable-boy filling water into the watering place of the horses.

Lena smiled, looking down at him. "Get up Knut!" she told him. Alina watched Knut's slow raising with a smirking grin across her face.

"Are you going to explain yourself then?" Lena continued her questioning.

"I just doing my job here as Erik Angaard has ordered me, Lena. So I clean stalls and attend to the horses."

"Haven't you notice that Erik Angaard isn't present here anymore, stupid?"

"Listen Lena, I'm employed to maintain these stables and therefore I will continue to do so until Erik Angaard is telling me otherwise! So you better let me finish my work now and leave. And don't forget to take your friends with you!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt your work ..." Lena mocked. "...but I think you won't have a chance to work here anymore until you show me and my friends some more respect."

"Ahh....shut up, bitch!"

With that Lena raise her riding crop into the air... then it comes down fast. Whistling through the air, it contacts with Knut's left knee and he goes down falling into the hay on the floor.

"You might like to know that I've just bought these stables. Therefore I'm responsible for your employment here now. And as far as I see it, Knut, you are fired!"

Lena stands right above him carrying her riding crop in her right hand. And the uncompromising appearance of her beautiful face gave the impression that she would not have any qualms about using that riding crop on him for a second time.

Yelping in pain, Knut cried "What? No! .... What happened to Erik?"

"He has departed this world. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to show resistance against the German forces. So now there is only me to deal with at this horse farm now."

"I didn't know, Lena! I mean... Please, I need this job! If you would only give me a second chance."

Lena rolled her eyes and laughed.

"A chance? You are my salaried labourer. Therefore I do not give out 'chances' to you. I deliver commands, and you must obey them."

"Come on Lena. Please, I promise that I won't question you again!" pleaded Knut.

"Really, Knut? Then kneel." Lena suggested being bemused at Knut's struggles.

"But..."

"You are not the smartest stable boy, are you? If you really want to keep you job, you better show me that you are able to accept my new authority and kneel! "

Holding the tip of the riding crop on side of Knut's face, Knut went silent and knelt in front of her. Lena lifted her foot and tapped his balls with the toe of her leather riding boot. He quivered like a frightened animal. With a satisfied grin Lena kept looking down at him kneeling on the floor.

"Now kiss my left foot and apologise for your rude words against me!"

"Come on, Lena. You must be kidding. This is humiliating."

Knut's resistance was rewarded with a short sharp jolt of electricity from Lena's crop.

"Yes, I know it is humiliating, because it is meant to be humiliating. It proves us that you don't have any choices here, Knut!"

He looked up at Lena in disbelief which just caused Lena to giggle. Finally he crawled across the floor as she stretched her foot forward. Lifting Lena's boot with both hands towards his mouth, Knut started kissing the boot, maybe afraid to say anymore for fear he would lose this chance. I was aghast by this scene of untamed repression, but when I looked at Alina I saw a gleam in her eyes that showed amused fascination instead. Should she actually enjoy the suffering of this poor man!?