Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, Michelle?" Karen asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure, Mom. I mean, I don't know if I can do that, but hey, Mom, I love you and whatever floats your boat, right?"

Karen smiled and kneeled down beside her daughter to give her a kiss. "Thank you, baby," she said when their mouths parted.

Michelle's arms went around her mother's neck and she kissed her with affection. "I do love you, Mom, and I do love having sex with all of you." She turned to look at her bother and father. "I just guess I'm not as kinky as you are, that's all."

"Well, you're young yet, dear. There's still plenty of time to learn," Karen answered with a mischievous look.

Michelle laughed and kissed her mother again.

Kevin's cock was still hard. Listening to his mother explain about ass-cleaning, ass-to-mouth, and anal creampie eating had him totally turned on and hoping for the future.

Karen pulled back from her daughter and noticed her son stroking his hard cock. "Have you come since I left?"

"No."

"Well you need to fuck your sister and come. When you and your father and I connect, I want you to be able to go a while, because, like I told Michelle, I really do like anal sex."

"Yeah, I know, Mom," Kevin said with a big grin. "Remember Friday?"

"Yes I do, baby boy. And you did just great."

Karen got up and went around to kneel down beside her husband, whose cock was also quite erect. She took his face in her hands and gave him a long loving kiss.

"So you like this, John. The fact that I got the ball rolling for all of us to have sex together?

"Oh hell yes, Karen," John answered. "What's not to like? I get to fuck you. I get to fuck Michelle, I get to watch Kevin fuck you and Michelle. I get to watch you and Michelle make love. We're our own little swinger's group right here at home. How convenient."

Karen then lowered her head to her husband's crotch and began sucking his cock. It was still somewhat sticky from his cum and Michelle's vaginal lubrication, but that was a plus for hot and horny Karen.

John groaned his appreciation and stroked his wife's back as she sucked his cock. He groaned again when she stopped sucking it and got up beside him on her knees also. She grinned at him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey, I don't want you to come again until you and Kevin are fucking me, okay? Besides, I want to watch our kids fucking, right here in front of us. Isn't this just absolutely wicked?"

John laughed and gave his wife a quick kiss. "Yeah, and, all things considered, it's pretty damned exciting, too."

Karen laughed, then started lightly finger her pussy.

When their mother had moved around to kneel beside their father, Michelle pushed Kevin over on to his back. She pounced on him, kissed him on the mouth, bit his ear lobe and said, "Just lie here. I want to ride you."

With that, Michelle straddled her brother's hips and grabbed his big, hard cock. She rubbed the head through her wet labia a few times, positioned it just right, then sat down on it feeling Kevin's swollen glans spread and stretch her vaginal sphincter open as it slid deeper and deeper into her pussy, followed by his super hard shaft. God it felt so good!

Kevin gasped and groaned with pleasure, watching his sister sit her pussy down on his cock and watching her pussy swallow it up completely. Michelle's pussy was hot, tight, and oh so wet. It was all he could do to keep from coming right then. He gritted his teeth and thought about homework that he had to do for the coming week. That helped, but his cock was still primed and ready to go.

Michelle started rolling her hips. This action tugged on her clitoris deliciously and feeling her brother's big cock moving back and forth in her fully stuffed pussy was another wonderful sensation. She kept this up for a few minutes before realizing that her bother was sweating and gritting his teeth.

Poor baby, she thought. Kevin has been watching Dad and I fuck, just waiting for his turn. He's probably trying to hold off until I come.

Michelle leaned forward, placing her hands on Kevin's shoulders. She bent down and kissed him hard on the mouth, with a lot of tongue.

"I want you to come in my pussy, Kevin," she said in a husky whisper. Feeling in control like this turned her on.

"I don't want you to hold back. I'm going to fuck your cock and I want you to just let it rip whenever you want. I want to feel that big cock of yours shooting out all of its cum and filling my little pussy. Okay?"

Kevin's arousal level went up, listening to his sister. He grinned and nodded.

Michelle got off her knees, placing her feet flat on the floor. Now squatting over her brother's hips, with her hands on his chest, she started bouncing her ass up and down hard and fast, basically plunging her pussy up and down on her brother's long, thick cock.

God it felt wonderful, but she was pretty sure it wouldn't last long, sure that her brother was close to coming already. That was okay with Michelle. Knowing her mother, she figured that after Kevin came in her pussy, she could get her mother to lick his cum out and giving Michelle another orgasm while she was doing it.

Michelle was right about her brother, he didn't last long. Within just a few moments Kevin cried out, "Oh yes, Michelle, I'm coming! I'm coming!" And then his cock was spewing his thick gooey semen deep up inside his sister's fucking, grasping pussy.

Michelle rode her brother to a stand still and smiled. No, she hadn't come, but it was empowering and arousing to make her brother come like that. She sat straight up on her brother's slowly softening cock and looked at her mother, who was sucking father's dick again.

"Mom," Michelle said with a sweet smile, "do you want to lick Kevin's cum from my pussy."

John grinned at his daughter.

Karen lifted her head from her husband's cock and smiled. "Oh you are learning, aren't you, baby girl."

Michelle lifted herself off of Kevin's hips. His cock sliding out of her pussy wetly made her shiver with pleasure. She laid back on the sheets and waited for her mother.

First, Karen moved over to her son and took his cock into her mouth. He had lost nearly half of his hardness and as her mouth slid over his cockhead it just kept going, forcing his sticky, wet cock down her throat until her nose touched her son's belly.

Kevin groaned at the pleasure his mother's deep throating was giving him.

Michelle sat up and looked on with amazement as her brother big cock disappeared completely into her mother's mouth.

John just grinned, having seen her do this with him and other men many times before.

Karen pulled her mouth off of her son's cock and gasped for air, then she sucked and licked and cleaned all his cum and her daughter's pussy juices off of it.

Karen turned to look at Michelle as if to say "Ta-dah! Can you do that?"

Michelle just grinned and shook her head. "Mom, you are one kinky hot babe."

"Thank you darling," Karen said.

"You know what?" Karen said to all of them. "Why don't we make this a family affair."

Her family looked at her wondering what she meant.

"I'm going to lie down here and have Michelle straddle my face so I can lick her pussy and suck Kevin's cum out of it. John I want you to fuck me ... but don't come, okay?"

"I think I can handle that, dear," John said as he started moving into position.

"Kevin, I need you to stand where Michelle can suck your cock, okay?"

Soon everyone was in position. Karen was seriously licking her daughter's pussy. Kevin's copious amount of cum, with gravity and Karen's encouraging tongue, was sliding out of Michelle's pussy and into her mouth, where she promptly swallowed it then began tonguing and sucking for more.

John gripped his wife's legs by the ankles, holding them up and wide apart, as his cock thrust in and out of her wonderful pussy.

Michelle was, of course, sucking her brother's cock. It was only half hard right now and drooping. She tried to take it all in and down her throat as her mother had done, but couldn't. She gagged a few times, her eyes watering, then settled for just sucking on that part she could comfortable fit in her mouth.

For the next few minutes there was little noise except for various moans or groans of pleasure and the wet sounds of pussy licking, pussy fucking, and cock sucking.

Michelle suddenly stopped sucking her brother's cock. She sat up straighter. Her mother's tongue and lips and the sucking action of her mouth was doing amazing things to her pussy in general and to her clitoris in particular.

"Oh Mom!" Michelle breathed out loudly. "Oh yes, Mom! That's it! Oh Mom, I'm going to come. I'm going to ... ." And then Michelle was coming. Her mother's mouth brought her to climax again, like it had last night. Her hips shifted back and forth, rubbing her pussy hard on her mother's mouth and her body shuddered from the wonderful shocks of pleasure shooting through it.

John, with a little regret, pulled his cock from his wife's pussy. It had been feeling really good. Still, he knew that in a very short time, he would either be fucking her pussy again, or her ass, depending on who she chose to fill those particular holes.

Kevin stepped back, his cock fully hard, but excitedly anticipating fucking his mother with his father at the same time.

Michelle slid her body down over her mother's and hugged her tightly, then she kissed her mother on the mouth, the mouth that had just given her so much pleasure, the mouth that had just licked and sucked her brother's cum from her pussy. The kiss lasted a long time.

"Thanks, Mom," Michelle said as she pulled her mouth from her mother's. Then she kissed her again and again. "Mmm! I love kissing you, Mom," she said when she finally stopped.

"And I love kissing you, too, baby," Karen said. She put her hands on either side of her daughter's head and pulled her down for one last kiss.

Michelle rolled off her mother and lay on her back. "Wow! What a wonderful day," she said to no one in particular.

Her mother, father, and brother chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Now, gentlemen," Karen said, addressing her husband and son, as she got up and retrieved the bottle of anal lubrication she'd brought down from upstairs, "it's time for my special treat. You guys ready?"

John and Kevin were now standing with their hard cocks in their hands, grinning.

"I guess you are, then," Karen said, as a shiver of excitement ran through her. She was going to be double penetrated by her husband and her son. Oh what a wonderfully wicked woman I am, she thought. And what a wonderfully exciting thing to be doing.

Chapter 19.

Karen went to the end table, picked up the anal lube flipping open the cap to pour some of the thick, slippery liquid onto her fingers. She put one foot up on the end table and reached between her ass cheeks and began rubbing the lubrication around her anus, then gently slipping first one finger, then two, then three, through her anal sphincter, getting her asshole thoroughly stretched and lubed up for anal sex.

"It's been awhile since I've had you in my ass, John," Karen said. "And Kevin and I just had anal sex on Friday, so why don't you get down on the floor and I'll squat down and take your cock in my ass, then Kevin can fuck my pussy." And, Karen thought, I will be able to kiss my son that way. That excited her even more, since Kevin was a new lover ... and her son. Yeah, she liked that arrangement, at least to start out with.

John walked over to his wife, his hard cock poking her in the belly as he leaned in for a kiss. He took the bottle of lube from her hand. "That's just fine with me, darling. It has been a while since I've fucked that sweet little ass of yours." He poured an ample amount of the anal lube on his cock and spread it all around from the head to the base. After he closed and set the bottle down he picked up one of the hand towels and wiped off his hand. He threw the hand towel towards the middle of the sheets on the floor where it would be handy later.

Kevin was almost disappointed that he wasn't going to have anal sex with his mother again, but he wasn't that disappointed. Fucking his mother's pussy while his dad fucked her ass was exciting enough. How would that feel, he wondered. He knew there was only a thin bit of membrane between a woman's vagina and her rectum. He should be able to feel his dad's erection in his mother's ass, as well as his dad feeling his in her pussy.

Michelle was laying on her side, propping her head up with her hand, looking at what her mother was doing, what her father was doing, what her mother was saying. She looked at her brother. He seemed to really be excited. Well, so was she. She was going to watch her mother sit her ass down on her father's big cock. God! she thought, how can she do that? And then take Kevin's big cock in her pussy, too. Yeah, she'd seen double penetration a couple of times on an internet porn site, but she just figured that was professional porn actresses doing what they were paid to do, not a regular housewife and mother like Mom. But then, she thought, all things considered about my mom sexually, I guess she isn't a regular housewife and mother after all. Michelle got up into a kneeling position, spread her legs apart and began to lightly play with her pussy. She really wanted to see this.

Karen went to her son and kissed him briefly. "After I get your father's cock in my ass, I'm going to fuck him for a bit. When I tell you, I want you to kneel down, straddle his legs and, well, you know, fill my pussy with your big, beautiful cock, okay?"

Kevin embraced his mother. She pulled his hard cock flat up against her belly. He held her face in his hands and gently kissed her. "Is this more of your 'parental discretion is advised," he asked.

Karen laughed. "Yes it is you big clown. As your parent I advise you to do as I tell you ... for your pleasure and mine."

Karen pushed away from her son and went to stand over her husband. She noticed that Michelle had moved to where she could get a good view of her sitting her ass down on John's cock.

Karen smiled. "Does this, what we are about to do, excite you, Michelle."

"Actually, it does, Mom. I want to see how you fit Dad's big cock in your ass, and then how you fit Kevin's big cock in your pussy."

"Watch and learn," Karen said. Then she straddle her husband's hips, facing his feet, and squatted down.

John had a firm hold on his hard cock. Karen took it from him and positioned the cockhead right against her well-lubed little puckered hole. She took a deep breath then let it out as she lowered her hips pushing her husband's cockhead into her anus. She paused, took another deep breath and, as she let it out, she continued to lower her hips. As she did so, her husband's steel hard rod passed through her anus and continued on deep into her rectum.

Karen was taking quick, shallow breaths. A cock the size of her husband's, or her son's, was right on the edge of pain as it went into her ass. But, for Karen, that was part of the pleasure.

Michelle was staring, totally absorbed in seeing her father's long, thick, and hard rod of flesh disappear up her mother's tightly stretched asshole. It was exciting. More exciting than she could have imagined. She wondered what it would feel like to do that, not really sure if she wanted to even try and find out.

"What's that feel like, Mom?" Michelle asked.

Karen, with lust filled eyes, lids half lowered, looked at her daughter. "It's right on the edge of pain, but I like it. My asshole feels so wonderfully stretched and John's cock fills my ass ... fills it ... Oh God! I love that feeling of my ass being so full of cock." She was breathing heavier now. "Michelle, you're going to have to at least try this. If you're anything like me, you're going to love it." Karen took in a deep breath and let it out. She did it again. "I can come just from anal sex. I love it so much." She paused. "But I like two cocks in me even more."

Michelle wasn't sure about trying it herself. Still, in her mother's own words, she loved it, so it was something to think about, maybe even try. After all, the thought of incest had been repulsive to her at first. Now, she didn't think she could get enough of fucking her father or brother, or even her mother.

Kevin was kneeling on the other side of his parents, waiting for his mother to tell him to take up his position and begin fucking her pussy. Watching his father's cock disappear up his mother's ass was extremely exciting to him also. He was getting to see what his cock had done to his mother's ass on Friday. His cock was now as hard as it ever got as he slowly stroked it.

Karen, squatting, feet flat on either side of her husband's hips, leaning forward and, bracing herself with her hands on his knees, began to rise and fall on his big cock.

John moaned as he felt his wife's tight anal sphincter squeezing his cock as it went up and down on his erection.

Karen moaned as she fucked her husband's big cock in and out of her drum tight asshole and deep into her rectum.

Michelle watched, open mouthed, at the sight of her mother bouncing her ass, and her asshole, up and down on her father's thick cock. She noted that her mother's labia were opening up slightly, indicating a blood engorged pelvic region that comes when a women is sexually aroused. It just seemed so, so ... weird, yet so terribly fascinating and stimulating to see her mother's perfectly beautiful pussy, wet and waiting, and just below it, her anus, stuffed so full, so stretched around her father's big cock, going up and down on it.

Michelle was rubbing and pinching and spanking her pussy, totally caught up in watching this scene of anal sex between her parents, getting totally turned on by it.

Karen slowed down, then stopped, settling her ass completely down on her husband's long cock. She groaned as his length stretched out her rectum and the head of his cock pushed past the top of it and entered into her sigmoid colon. Her husband's cock was now balls deep in her ass. This, too, was just a little painful, but a pain that enhanced her pleasure.

"Oh my!" She said to nobody in particular. "That felt so damned good ... feels so damned good. Okay, Kevin," Karen continued, as she straightened out her legs. She smiled at her son, knowing that he was beyond ready to experience this. She spread her legs out wide. "Get down here between my legs and your father's and slide that big beautiful cock of yours into my pussy."

Kevin didn't need to be told twice. He straddled his father's legs and kneeled. The sight of his father dick stuffed deep up his mother's tight little asshole was almost surrealistic. Yes he'd fucked his mother's ass on Friday, but he hadn't seen how it looked. And yes, he'd seen anal sex when watching internet porn, but seeing it on his computer screen and seeing it in real life, with his real mother and real father, was something else altogether.

John's strong hands and arms braced his wife as she leaned back. Kevin leaned in and rubbed his swollen cockhead up and down through his mother's very wet pussy lips, then he shifted forward a little on his knees and shoved his big cock into his mother's tight, hot pussy yet again. He immediately felt the hardness and thickness that was his dad's cock in his mother's ass. If he hadn't just come a few minutes ago he might have come right then, it excited him so much to be part of double penetrating his mother.

Karen placed her hands on the floor on either side of John's body, although he still held most of her upper body weight. She pressed her feet down on the floor and lifted her ass up. Now, as her son was fucking her pussy, her husband could fuck her ass. Soon, Karen was in double-penetration heaven. The two big cocks, one in her ass, one in her pussy, were flowing in and out of her body smoothly, fluidly, filling her with such wonderful pleasure that it made her shiver with delight.

1...1213141516...19