Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yessss!" She wailed. "Oh fuck yes! Oh God this feels good!"

John, who had been in this position with his wife on other occasions, and loved it as much if not more than anything else he did sexually, was also slightly amused, and not a little aroused, that it was his son's cock that he could feel sliding against his through the thin bit of flesh separating his wife's ass from her pussy. He only hoped that Michelle could be talked into trying this. He would dearly loved to fuck his daughter's ass, or pussy, while Kevin took the other position ... or any other man for that matter.

Michelle was now getting close to orgasm. When Kevin had moved into position, Michelle had moved to where she was near her father's feet. The sight of the two cocks filling and fucking her mother's ass and pussy at the same time totally amazed her, along with how her mother was obviously enjoying it. This made Michelle wonder again about whether she would try it herself.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! John, Kevin!" Karen wailed. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass!" Then she raised her right arm and looped it around her son's neck to pull him down for a long, hard kiss on the mouth.

John let his wife's torso fall back on his chest and Kevin braced himself with his hands on the floor. It was harder now for John to fuck Karen's ass, but he was still able to move his cock in and out a couple of inches. Kevin began fucking his mother's pussy with renewed vigor.

"Ahhhh, goddamn it, yesssssss!" Karen cried out. She was coming and coming hard. Her mind went blank for a moment. All she felt was the intense pleasure emanating from between her legs, the pleasure that the two big cocks were giving her. Her body convulsed several times as the orgasm coursed through her.

Kevin slowed down, then stopped, as did his father. His mother was breathing hard, her chest, her tits, heaving up and down.

"Oh wow! That was great," Karen said, then chuckled. Her body was still shaking slightly from the intensity of her orgasm.

Karen pushed her son on the chest. "Wait a minute, Kevin."

He pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and scooted back.

Michelle started crying out with her own self-induced orgasm, so turned on was she by watching her mother coming with such intensity. Everyone looked at her, realized what was going on, and smiled that Michelle was getting off on her mother getting off from being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time.

Karen rolled off of her husband then kissed him sweetly. "John dear, I want you to fuck my ass until you come, please." She smile impishly, then got on her elbows and knees.

"You've got it, babe," John answered as he got up and moved to kneel behind his wife. He slipped his still hard cock right back through her grasping anal sphincter and deep into her ass.

"Ahh! Yes!" Karen sighed. "Kevin," she said. "After John comes in my ass, I want you to take his place, okay?"

"Yeah, Mom, of course," he answered. Wow, he was going to get to fuck mother's ass again after all. Great!

After her self-induced orgasm, Michelle was laying on her side, still feeling the fading warm glow of the pleasure she had given herself. Hearing her mother's words and watching her father sink his thick cock through her mother's tiny asshole and deep inside her bowels just amazed her. Her mother really did love anal sex. Now Michelle was thinking that she was probably going to try it, but not with her dad's or her brother's huge cock ... at least not right away.

As John plowed his wife's ass with hard, deep thrusts she talked to him. "Oh fuck yes! Oh God, yes! Oh John, your cock feels so good fucking my ass!"

John was extra excited because he was fucking Karen in the ass in front of both of their children, besides the fact that he loved the wonderful feeling of jamming his big cock through his wife's tightly stretched asshole. He loved the way Karen loved anal sex and how he could fuck her hard and fast that way. It didn't take long before he was on the threshold of coming.

"Oh baby! Oh Karen! I'm going to come!"

"Do it, John! Do it! I want to feel you coming in my ass.! Let me have it! Fill my ass with your cum!"

And he did. With a mighty roar, "Yessssssss!" John's cock was spewing his seed deep inside his wife's bowels. He pounded his cock hard, hard, hard into her ass, then he held it still, fully pressed in as deep as it would go as his body shook and shuddered with the wonderful release of his orgasm.

John's intense orgasm set Karen off also. She gasped and grunted and pushed back hard against her husband's cock and squirted a small amount of ejaculate of her own down onto the sheets between her legs as she came.

Wow! Thought Michelle as she watched her parents obviously enjoying intense orgasms from anal sex. Then she watched, fascinated, as her father pulled his big cock out through her mother's asshole, leaving it gaping open for a few moments before it slowly closed up.

Karen slid forward to lay on her belly before rolling over onto her back. She was grinning. "God, John, that was great!"

"I rather liked it myself," John answered his wife. They both laughed.

"That was great," Michelle said. "I mean it was like ... wow!"

"You liked seeing your father's big cock fucking my little asshole, Michelle?" Karen asked with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Maybe you should try it too, eh?"

"Well, I have to admit, it was fascinating ... just like watching Kevin and Dad fucking you at the same time, but I'm not so sure that I want to do that, or even if I can. I mean, Dad and Kevin's cocks are big, really big."

"That's okay darling. If you ever are interested in trying anal sex, you can start out with a dildo that's much thinner, then work your way up."

Karen then turned to look at her son. "Are you ready to fuck Mommy's ass again, Kevin?"

Kevin grinned at his mother's wording. "Oh hell yes ... Mommy!"

"I'm going to lay here on my back," Karen said. Being limber, she got her elbows behind her knees and lay there with her thighs nearly flat and wide apart. Her well-fucked little asshole, glistening with anal lube and beginning to ooze her husband's semen out of it, was up off the floor at a good angle for her son to penetrate it with his big cock.

Kevin quickly got down between his mother's legs then took the bottle of lubricant his father offered him. After lubing up his cock he handed the bottle back to his dad then wiped his hand off on a towel. Next, he leaned over his mother and lowered himself down to kiss her lovingly on the mouth. He then straightened up and pressed the enlarged head of his cock against her anal sphincter.

Even though she had just had two orgasms, Karen was still really excited about what she and her son were about to do. But then, she was terribly aroused about all of what had happened this morning so far: Michelle licking her pussy and making her come, licking her husband's cum out of her daughter's pussy and making her come, watching her son and daughter fucking, being double penetrated by her husband and son and having a tremendous orgasm, being ass-fucked by her husband and coming yet again. Now she was ready to be ass-fucked again, by her son, knowing she would have yet another orgasm. Her whole family was fucking this morning and Karen was in incest orgy ecstasy.

Kevin slowly pushed his swollen cockhead against his mother anus and kept on pushing. He was surprised at the resistance it gave him, seeing as how his father's big cock had just fucked it and fucked it hard. Still, her asshole felt tight as his thick cock slid through it and all the way in until he was balls deep in his mother's ass.

Karen sucked in a big breath of air and let it out. "Ooooo, yessssss, Kevin, that feels fantastic." And it truly did. Karen loved anal sex, nearly as much as vaginal sex. She loved the feeling of her anus being forced open, almost to the point of pain, and the wonderful full feeling of a hard cock—or dildo—filling her rectum, as well as the wonderful feeling of the cock gliding, sliding, fucking in and out of her anal sphincter. It was just the precautions one needed to take with anal sex that stopped her from doing it more often.

Kevin nodded at his mother. "Yeah, Mom, your asshole feels really fine to me, too."

Karen placed her arms around her son's neck and pulled him down for a long kiss as his cock slid easily in and out of her ass. She bit him on his earlobe and whispered, "Fuck mommy's asshole good and hard, baby."

Kevin gave his mother several bites on her neck as his hips picked up speed and he began fucking her ass like his father had just moments before.

"Oh yes! Oh God yes! Oh, baby, fuck my ass!" Karen cried out, feeling her son's big tool pounding in and out of her asshole.

Kevin was braced on his forearms and elbows, as well as his knees, as he fucked his mother's ass hard. He was biting and kissing her on her neck and shoulders. He loved the feeling of her grasping anal sphincter as his cock pulled almost all the way out then reversed directions and slammed deep inside her rectum.

"That's it! That's it. Don't stop, baby! Don't stop!" Karen cried.

Kevin didn't stop although he could tell that soon he would be shooting a big load of his hot cum into his mother's ass. He kept fucking her hard, hoping that she would come before he did.

"OH! OH!" Karen cried out. Then, "Yessssss!" she hissed between her teeth while her body was bucking up against her son's as she experience yet another wonderful orgasm. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her pussy squirted several times with her own ejaculate and her body shuddered with the delicious feeling of a really good ass-fucking orgasm.

Kevin lost it then. His cock began shooting his hot sticky cum into his mother's ass, spurt after spurt. He groaned and grunted and shook with the wonderful pleasure—both physical and mental—that coming in his mother's ass was giving him.

John, who had gone to the downstairs bath to thoroughly wash his cock, came back into the room just at that moment. He stood in the doorway watching his beautiful wife being fucked in the ass by their handsome son, both of them obviously coming hard. He smiled at this scene of intense mother and son anal incest. It made his dick start to get hard again.

His eyes caught those of his daughter's. She smiled at him and held out her arms to him. Watching her mother and brother having anal sex in front of her had added to the arousal she experienced watching her parents do it. She wanted to be fucked again. Right now!

"Did you go wash, Daddy," Michelle asked. She was sitting up on the floor as her father walked over to her.

John nodded.

Michelle got to her knees and took her father's cock in her hand. It was more than half hard. She stroked it a couple of times then sniffed at it, all round. It only had a faint smell of soap on it so she slipped it into her mouth and began sucking on it. It excited her in a perverse way that her dad's cock, which had been in her mother's ass just a short time ago, was now in her mouth. She knew it was clean ... but still ... . She also wanted to get it fully erect and hard so it could fuck her pussy, fill it up, make it feel good, make her come again.

In the mean time, Kevin, with his cock still in his mother's ass, lowered himself down to kiss her sweetly on the mouth. He sucked on her tongue, as sweet and tasty as any tongue he had ever sucked on. He pulled his mouth away from his mother's and took in a deep breath then let it out slowly.

"That was great, Mom. Just fucking fantastic." He kissed her again.

Karen put her arms around her son's neck and held him down tightly. She loved the feeling of his cock still in her well fucked ass, although it was now getting noticeably softer. "I loved it too, Kevin," she said in his ear. "God, between you and your father, and Michelle, too, of course, I might never to go to another swingers meeting."

Kevin pushed up so he could look his mother in the eyes. "Really?" He asked, somewhat incredulously.

"No," Karen laughed. "I'm just kidding. I wouldn't give up having sex with half a dozen men, or more, in one night, along with four or five women, too. Although, it is going to be fun around here now that we can all have sex together."

Kevin laughed too. "Yeah. I can understand your first point and fully agree with the second one. He pushed back and started to get to his knees, pulling his cock wetly from his mother's ass. After using a towel to wipe off his cock, he folded it and pressed it between his mother's ass cheeks.

Karen sat up and mother and son hugged and kissed again. Then they turned their attention to watch Michelle sucking John's cock.

Watching her daughter's mouth, stretched around her husband's thick cock and sliding back and forth on it, was a fascinating and titillating site to Karen. If she hadn't just had three orgasms in such a short time she might want to get fucked again. But her libido was calmed down for now and she was satisfied to merely watch.

Kevin was equally fascinated at watching his sister suck their father's cock.

Michelle had one hand at the base of her father's cock. She pulled her mouth off of it when she felt it was as hard as it was going to get. She turned to smile at her audience then laid back on the floor, her hand still on her father's cock, pulling him down with her.

John was totally turned on to the idea of having more sex with his gorgeous daughter. He knelt on the floor and spread her legs and, without further ado, he slid his thick cock smoothly into Michelle tight and very wet pussy.

"Ahhh!" Michelle gasped at the wonderful feeling of her dad's big dick filling her pussy so quickly and so wonderfully.

John brought his body down over his daughter and began kissing her on the mouth. Her arms went around his neck and her heels went up on his hips and father and daughter were soon fucking fast and furiously.

Karen scooted up tight against her son and put her arm around his waist to hug him, but never taking her eyes off of her husband and daughter fucking in front of her.

Kevin put and arm around his mother's shoulder and hugged her also. He, too, was captivated at the sight of his sister and father fucking.

Michelle was crying out, making little noises, biting her father's neck. His cock felt so damned good fucking her pussy.

John was putting all his effort into fucking his daughter. He was beginning to perspire and his breathing was getting slightly labored.

"Oh Daddy!" Michelle cried out all of a sudden. Her father's fat cock, banging in and out of her pussy and his pubic bone banging so wonderfully against her clitoris, brought her quickly to the point of orgasm. She dug her fingernails into his back and bit down hard on his trapezius muscle, as her hips pounded up against her father's fat fucking cock. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly as the throbbing pleasure of another orgasm pulsed through her body, making it shudder with delight.

John held on for a few more seconds but then he gasped, "Oh yeah, baby, I'm coming!" And his cock emptied itself inside his daughter's pussy once again with several intensely pleasurable spurts of his hot cum.

Father and daughter hugged each other tightly for a few seconds, then the tension drained out of them as the pleasure of their orgasms started fading away.

John tenderly kissed his daughter several times as she ran her hands up and down his back. She loved his kisses, the taste of his mouth, his tongue; loved the feeling of his cock getting soft in her pussy; loved the mature masculine feeling of him, and loved how he smelled, a slight hint of his cologne, and then just the pleasant aroma of his skin, lightly coated with his perspiration.

"Oh, Daddy," Michelle sighed, "I love fucking you."

John felt a warmth in his heart at these words from his daughter, and a warmth in his groin, too. But, it wasn't enough to stop his cock from becoming flaccid, which was okay. He'd had a lot of sex this morning.

"And I love fucking you, too, Michelle," John answered.

He kissed his daughter one last time then pushed up and back to a kneeling position, his soft cock pulling easily out of Michelle's cum filled pussy. John looked over to his wife. "And, of course, my darling, you know how much I love you, and how much I love fucking you, too."

Karen raised up on her knees and reached around to pull the folded towel from between her ass cheeks. She figured it had soaked up all of the double load of cum from her ass that it was going to. She knee-walked the short distance to her husband to put her arms around his neck while he put his arms around her back. They embraced each other lovingly and kissed.

"Yeah, darling, I know you love me," Karen said, as she pulled her lips from John's. "Just as you know how much I love you. And, as to the fucking, I think it's gotten better over the years, don't you."

John nodded and kissed his wife again.

"Kevin, please toss me the other towel," Michelle said as she sat up and scooted back from her parents. Kevin tossed the towel to his sister which she placed between her legs to soak up her father's semen that was now leaking out of her pussy.

"Come here, Kevin, please," Michelle said to her brother.

Michelle laid back down and pulled her brother down on top of her. She gave him several small kisses on the mouth. "And I love fucking you, too, Kevin ... and Mom too ... and I just so glad that you asked me to have sex with you yesterday ... and ... and ... well I'm just glad that we're all lovers now." Then Michelle gave her brother a long, sweet kiss, to which he responded affectionately.

God! This is great, Kevin thought as he and Michelle continued kissing for a long time. It was starting to make his cock hard again.

"Okay, gang," Karen said suddenly after she and John broke a series of lovely kisses. "And that would be gang as in gang-bang," she giggled. "Let's all get cleaned up and have breakfast. I don't know about you guys, but all this sex has made me ravenous.

Chapter 20.

Nearly an hour later, after they had all showered and put on shorts and T-shirts, they were sitting down at the kitchen table to bacon and scrambled eggs, along with smoothies to drink, made with raw milk, plain yogurt, strawberries, and cinnamon. As they were eating Kevin had a question.

"Sooo," he began. "I was wondering."

Everyone looked up at him.

"Michelle and I are adults and we do have some experience with sex, even more now than just a couple of days ago," he said with a sweet smile. "So I was wondering, Mom, Dad, if we could join your swinger's group. Hmm?" He raised his eyebrows at his parents and gave them a questioning look.

John opened his mouth to say something, but didn't. He turned to looked at his wife, who was already looking at him.

"Do you want to answer that, John?" Karen asked.

"Sure. Okay. Well the first thing is that while we do accept single women, that is they don't need to have a boyfriend or husband, we don't accept single men, that is, just a man by himself ... . Uh, well, if he's already a member and his wife or girlfriend can't join us on a particular night, well that's okay.

So, if you and Michelle came to one of our, uh, meetings ... ."

"Orgies, John," Karen said with a smirk.

"Okay, orgies. That would fit the requirement of a man with a woman. And, really, I don't think the fact that you are brother and sister would make any difference. Do you, Karen?"

"Nope," she said. "However, you do know that you two couldn't have sex at one of our orgies. Of course, neither could Kevin and I nor Michelle and John."

"Yeah, Mom," Kevin spoke up. "I kind of figured that."

"Yeah, well, we're a pretty raunchy group, but incest would probably shock or upset some or most of the others."

1...1314151617...19