Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But then there are the Koenig twins," John said.

"Well, yeah, that's true," Karen said.

"Who are the Koenig twins," Michelle asked. The fact that they were talking about Kevin and her going to an orgy with her parents and their swinging group excited her.

"Identical twin sisters, tall, blonde, blue-eyes and, hmm? How old are they John," Karen asked.

"Twenty-five, I believe."

"They're bi-sexual," Karen continued. "But more than that, they're also lovers and they don't have a problem making love to each other at our orgies. And the thing is, nobody minds it at all. In fact, we all love it, watching the twins going down on each other is a highlight of the night, usually."

"Yeah, well, do they ever fuck guys?" Kevin wanted to know. The Koenig twins sounded really hot to him.

"Do they ever," John said with a chuckle. "You can fuck them any way you want to, in the mouth, in the pussy, in the ass. They do it all and will leave a man gasping for breath."

Karen laughed. "John knows this from personal experience, of course."

Michelle had a mischievous look on her face and Karen noticed. "What are you thinking, honey?"

"Oh, well, if the swingers in you group accept the Koenig twins being lovers, then they might accept you and me being lovers, too, right?"

Karen's mouth dropped open as she looked at her daughter with a surprised expression on her face.

John and Kevin both laughed.

"Well, Mom," Michelle went on. "You have twin sisters involved in incest and everyone accepting that. How much more of a reach is it for a mother and daughter to be involved in incest? I mean, it's female on female incest however you look at it."

"Gee, Michelle," Karen hesitated. She looked to John for support ... or an answer. He merely shrugged. "I don't know. Yeah, maybe."

"Well," Michelle said with a sweet smile, "we could try just kissing and see how the others react to that. Or wait! What if you just licked some cum out of another woman's pussy? You do that, right?"

"Uh-huh," Karen nodded.

"And then you shared it with me and we end up kissing, but like really kissing passionately. Think that might work? Then, if no one is, you know, grossed out, or objecting ... well, we could just work our way around to having sex ... like the Koenig twins."

John laughed. "Damn! Michelle, you're as freaky and wild as your mother."

"Freaky and wild?" Karen questioned her husband.

"In a good way, darling. In a very good way." John paused. "So what do you think, Karen? You willing to try what Michelle is suggesting?" He had an amused look on his face.

"You'd really like me to, wouldn't you?"

"Well hell yes. It would be really, um, stimulating to watch you and Michelle making love, with our friends all around you, watching ... maybe right next to the Koenig twins. Huh? What do you think about that?"

"Hmm? If Emma and Elise, the Koenig twins," she informed Kevin and Michelle, "if they started kissing like they do, and Michelle and I were next to them and started kissing ... . Hmm?" Karen smiled impishly. "Yeah, that might work. And, yeah, John, believe me it would be very stimulating to make love to Michelle in front of our friends.

Michelle was only seeing just how far her mother was willing to go and hadn't been completely serious about her idea. Now it looked like she might have started something that she couldn't control. It gave her butterflies in her stomach thinking about making love to her mother in front of a bunch of strangers. She mentally sighed. Oh well, maybe next time I'll just keep my mouth shut.

"Okay, kids," their father said. Your mother and I will take you with us to our next meeting, er, orgy. And I want to say, Michelle, and you too, Kevin, you guys will be a big hit with the crowd."

Kevin and Michelle gave their father a puzzled look.

John grinned. "Michelle is a beauty and only eighteen. All the guys will want to fuck her right away. There'll probably be a line."

Michelle's jaw dropped. "Really?"

Karen and John laughed. "No, not really, Michelle," Karen said. "But your father's right, all the men will want to fuck you. The next youngest in the group are Emma and Elise, at twenty-five. Most couples are in their thirties, a few, like your father and I, are in their forties, and we have two couples in their early to mid-fifties."

Michelle made a face and Karen picked up on it.

"Hey, don't knock it. First of all, they are all really good people. Second, even the older couples keep themselves in pretty good shape. I'm not saying that everyone are as sleek and fit as this family, but there's no one who is gross. And, yes, some of the women and men have just a few extra pounds, but that doesn't stop them from being good people and good lovers."

"Besides," John said, "once you're in there fucking, I mean if you're really into fucking a lot of men—and why would you go if that wasn't the case—and highly aroused, then I think you won't have a problem accepting one man, or woman, more than another."

Michelle laughed. "God, you make is sound like I'm going to be attacked by a pack of wolves."

"No, honey, it won't be that way," Karen said. "We're a pretty civilized group ... who just happen to like to fuck a lot.

"And, as to you," Karen turned her attention to Kevin, "you're the epitome of a hot young hunk."

Kevin actually blushed at his mother's words.

"All the women will definitely want to fuck you. Pity," Karen sighed, "that I won't be able to join them." She patted Kevin's hand.

"Yeah, but Mom, you'll have, you know, access to me all the other nights, or days, that they don't," Kevin said.

Karen grinned. "There is that."

"But," Kevin continued, "if your swingers group already accepts incest between the Koenig twins, and if they accept you and Michelle making love to each other, then what would be their logical objection to you and I making love, Mom? Or Dad and Michelle?"

Karen and John looked at each other.

"I'm not too sure about that," John told his son.

"Yeah," Karen said, "two sisters or even a mother and daughter—female on female—probably isn't given the weight of a mother and son or father and daughter. It could be problematic."

"You know what though, Karen," John addressed his wife, "Maybe, just maybe we could, you know, kind of feel the others out on this issue. See if they think incest between a male and female is worse than or just the same as incest between two females. What do you think, honey?"

Karen furrowed her brow. "Yeah, I don't know. Maybe. I'm not sure how we could bring the subject up to tell you the truth. But you know what? I'm going to give it a lot of thought and you do the same, John, because now I'm getting really excited just thinking about Kevin and I having sex with our swinging friends not only watching us, but cheering us on, too."

John nodded his agreement with his wife. "Oh yeah," he said as he shot a look at Michelle.

Michelle did actually blush. What had she started. Now her whole family was thinking about having sex together in front of their swinging friends.

"Okay then, what's the plan for the rest of the day," Karen asked. More sex?

Kevin and Michelle exchanged glances and grimaced.

"Actually, Mom," Kevin said, I've really got to study. It seems," he paused and looked around the table, a smirk on his face, "that I've pretty much fucked off this weekend."

The others all groaned at his pun.

"I've got to hit the books, too, Mom," Michelle said. "And if you really want to know the truth, I ... well, I've never fucked this much in, in ... well ever and I'm actually just a little sore."

Karen patted her daughter's hand. "I can understand that completely, Michelle. Actually, I wasn't sure if I wanted more sex either. I just threw it out there to see if anyone did."

"Yeah, well maybe later, eh?" Kevin said.

Karen chuckled. "Ah, the vigor of a young man." She turned her attention to her husband, who had finished eating and was sitting with his elbows on the table and his chin in the palms of his hand. "And you, oh husband dear?"

"I'll help clean up the kitchen, since I didn't cook, and then I'm going to see what games I can catch on the TV, stretch out on the couch and probably fall asleep."

"I'll help you with the kitchen, even though I did cook, then I think I'll snuggle up next to you on the couch and take a nap too," Karen said.

"Deal," John said.

Chapter 21.

Michelle went up to her room to study for her Monday classes. She studied for about an hour and a half then took a break. She laid down on her bed and thought about all that had happened since Friday. It almost seemed like she was in a dream, although it was a pleasant enough dream. Making love to her brother, her father, her mother ... that just seemed so surreal, yet it had happened.

Could I really do anal sex, Michelle wondered? Her mother had enjoyed it. Well, more than just enjoyed it, she seemed to have relished it, embraced it wholeheartedly. I need to talk to Mom about it, Michelle decided. That decision gave her a little thrill of nervousness in her stomach because of where it might lead.

After a few minutes Michelle got up and began studying again. An hour later her mother was standing in her open bedroom doorway.

"How's it going, Michelle?"

"Pretty good. I'm about done. How's Kevin doing."

Karen turned to look into her son's room, just across the hall, his door being open also. She gave a little snort of laughter. "He's flat on his back, asleep. But a book is open on his desk so maybe he did some studying.

"Well dear, I'm going to go read on my bed. Your father is asleep, too, on the couch."

"Yeah. Say, Mom, when I'm finished here, I want to ask you something, okay?"

"Sure darling. Just come on in when you're ready. My door will be open." She paused. "Actually, when you think about it, we don't need to close our bedroom doors anymore, do we?"

Michelle laughed. "No we don't. Kevin and I decided that on the way upstairs earlier."

"Okay, sweetie, just come on in when you're ready."

"Okay, Mom."

The house was quiet and it should have been a perfect studying time, but Michelle couldn't concentrate. She was thinking of anal sex. She sighed. Okay, she said to herself, time to go talk to Mom.

"Well that didn't take long, honey." Karen said as Michelle entered her parents bedroom. She was leaning back on several pillows and had a book in her hands.

"Yeah, well, Mom, I just couldn't concentrate anymore. I need to ask you a question ... maybe more than one."

"Okay," Karen said as she bookmarked her place in the novel she was reading and put it down on her night stand. Like Michelle, she was wearing just a T-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting shorts.

Michelle slipped up onto the king-size bed and snuggled up next to her mother. She snaked one arm under her mother's back then slid a hand up her mother's T-shirt and placed it on her mother's left breast. It felt rather bold and almost awkward to Michelle even though her mother and she were lovers now. She guessed it was just the newness of the situation that made her feel that way.

Karen slid her fingers through her daughter's rich brown hair, placing her hand on the back of her head and gently pulling her in close for a lingering kiss.

Michelle pressed closer to her mother's body, her hand massaging her breast. After her mother pulled away from the first kiss, Michelle moved in for another one, this time longer, harder. She was suddenly hungry for the taste of her mother's mouth. The newness of kissing her mother sexually and the delicious sensual pleasure of kissing a woman excited her and she felt her pussy beginning to get wet. She sucked her mother's tongue into her mouth. It gave her a little thrill to be doing so, again. Then Karen sucked her daughter's tongue into her mouth. She was just at thrilled to be kissing Michelle as Michelle was to be kissing her. Mother daughter traded spit for several long moments.

"Oh my, Michelle," Karen finally said as she pulled her head back so she could look her daughter in the eyes. "You're getting me all turned on."

Michelle smiled sweetly then slid her hand off her mother's breast, down over her belly and under the top of her mother's shorts. As she had figured, her mother wasn't wearing any panties—neither was she. Karen sighed as Michelle slid her hand over her pubic bone and dipped a finger between her labia. Michelle felt the wetness there and began to gently massage her mother's pussy.

"Ahhh, Michelle, that feels good. But what is it that you wanted to ask me?"

"About anal sex."

"Are you interested about trying it then?" Karen had her eyes closed and was enjoying the pussy massage her daughter was giving her. Slow, easy, gentle, but feeling oh so good and getting her really turned on.

"Maybe."

Karen sighed and pressed her pussy up against her daughter's hand. "Sweetheart, did you come in here to ask me a question or to make love to me?"

"Do the two need to be mutually exclusive," Michelle said with a mischievous smile.

Her mother laughed. "No, I guess not. But you should probably ask your question pretty soon, don't you think?" Karen slipped her left hand down into her shorts and placed it over her daughter's hand, then pressed it hard against her pussy. "Mmm, yeah," she said.

"Hmm? Maybe you're right, Mom. What I want to ask, about anal sex, is, does it really feel good?"

Karen sighed a big sigh. She opened her eyes then pulled Michelle's hand out of her shorts bringing her daughter's fingers to her mouth so she could suck off the wetness her pussy had left on them.

"I loved what you were doing, Michelle," Karen said, "but this is probably going to be a serious talk and I just wouldn't be able to concentrate with you giving my a yummy pussy massage ... and then wanting you to give me a yummy pussy massage with your mouth and tongue too."

Michelle chuckled.

"Okay," Karen said. "Does anal sex feel good. Short answer. Yes it does. I love the feeling of my ass being stuffed full of cock. Although, there is a limit and I think your father and brother are as big as I care to go. However, I did have a bigger cock in my ass on a couple of occasions."

"Really!"

"Oh yeah, really. It was just a bit more pain than pleasure." She gave her daughter a rather perplexed look. "Still I did manage to come."

"Anyway, some women love it, like me. Other women don't mind it, but it really doesn't ring their bell. Others don't like it. And there are some who claim it always hurts no matter what. Now, I don't know the particular circumstances of these women. How they went about it. If they were excited about doing it, like I was. But then, by now, you must have guessed that I am, as your father so succinctly put it, rather freaky and wild.

"In our swingers' group about half the women love or like anal sex. The other half, not so much, although some of them will do it on occasion if, for some reason, they are extra horny or something. But I'm just guessing about that.

"Does that help?" Karen asked her daughter.

"Yeah, I guess," Michelle said. "But, did you always like it. I mean, the first time you did it, was it like, gee this is great why haven't I done this before, or was it painful or, well, not the wonderful thing it is for you now?

"Actually, the first guy I did it with—and that was a long time ago—was using spit for lubrication and that is a no-no with anal sex. For good anal sex you need a good sexual lubricant, preferably more of it rather than less. And both the anus and the penis should be lubed up. Then, especially with a virgin asshole, the guy needs to go very slowly and carefully and listen to the woman. After all, it's her asshole and her pain if he isn't doing it right.

"Sometimes I think all guys who want to ass-fuck a woman should first have the women strap on a dildo and give it to him in the ass. More guys would have a better appreciation of what the woman is going through then.

"So, the first guy was using spit and he wasn't being careful about whether it was hurting me, and it hurt like hell. I never let him near me again and the idiot could never figure out why.

"Shortly after that, I met your father. After we had had sex for a while he asked about anal sex and I told him right out what I thought of it. He asked me what happened and I told him. The next day he brought me a little pamphlet about proper anal sex and handed me a tube of KY jelly. A few days later I decided I would let him give it a shot. After all, I was a freaky and wild sex addict even then."

Michelle and Karen laughed.

"So, I went out and bought a couple of Fleet's Enemas. They're just to clean out any residual fecal matter in your rectum, just in case, you know, so the guy doesn't get shit all over his dick."

"Ewww!" Michelle made a face.

"Michelle, it's reality. Get over it. Of course, an enema is not really necessary, but ... well ... I don't know. That's just how I am. I prefer to use them.

"Anyway, I told your father I was ready to try anal again. And, oh my God! What a difference. He was so careful and he slid in so easily ... well, I mean I was really tight, but he went really slow, let me poor little pooter hole get used to what was happening. Then, when he was all the way in ... . I don't know how to explain this except by saying it just felt so damned good, so full, but full in a really good way. Then he fucked me and I came and I've been an anal whore ever since."

"Mom!"

Karen laughed. "Okay. That's not good language. That just plays into the male degradation of women. I know. But after that first time with your father, doing anal, I've made it a regular part of our sexual life."

"Okay, but what about ... um ... are you, you know, um, too stretched out and, um ... ." Michelle was embarrassed.

Karen laughed. "You mean do I leave skid marks in my undies?"

Michelle laughed. "Yeah, that's what I was trying to ask."

"Short answer. No. Of course I do have very good muscle tone and I do Kegels. And, that's why I think that a cock the size of either your father or brother is pretty much the upper limit. However, if you go on the internet and look around, you can find women, good looking young women too, who are putting huge things up their butts. But I don't know anything about their bowel problems, you know, anal leakage, or even if they have them. Although, I should think they would."

Michelle had made a face at the term "anal leakage." That was definitely something she didn't want to contemplate.

Karen noticed her daughter's facial expression. "Well, dear, like I said, I don't have any problems. And as far as I know neither do any of my friends who like anal sex. But, again, it's about the size of what you put up your ass." She paused for a moment. "And, I guess, the speed at which you do it."

"Why is that?" Michelle asked.

"Well, if a guy just tries to shove his dick up your ass too quickly, it won't have time to stretch properly. Then you'll get tearing, which is painful immediately, but will lead to a less strong anal sphincter muscle eventually. So going slow and easy and letting your anus stretch and not tear is crucial to good anal sex. And that applies to dildos or anything else you or someone might want to fuck your ass with. But in spite of that, I still think you can enjoy it like I do because neither I nor John, as well as your brother now that I've taught him proper anal etiquette, is going to go jamming anything up your butt hard and fast. That is, not until it has relaxed sufficiently and is ready for it.

"So, sweetie, are you still interested in anal. Because if you are, I can help you out, right here, right now."

Michelle gave her mother a surprised look. "You can?"

"Yep. We can give you a small enema or two. I've got a couple of dildos, one rather skinny, and one that is more the thickness of an average sized penis. And I have anal lube, as you already know." Karen didn't say any more, waiting to hear what Michelle would decide. However, she really wanted her to say yes. The thought of opening up her daughter's virgin ass excited her.