Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle didn't say anything for a few seconds. Her stomach was doing flip-flops. She was on the verge of a decision that, to her, was momentous. Plus, the thought of her mother being the one to lead her into a new way of enjoying sex—she hoped—was exciting to her. Later, if this worked, if she like it, then she could try her father's big cock, and her brother's. And then her stomach did a big flip-flop. And then I can try doing them both at the same time, just like Mom.

Michelle gave her mother a big grin. "Okay, Mom, let's try it."

"Oh great, Michelle," Karen said. She pulled her daughter over on top of her and began kissing her.

After a few moments, Karen pushed Michelle off of her. "Okay, let's go into the bathroom and give you those enemas.

Half an hour later, with Michelle cleaned out and cleaned up, she and her mother were back on the big bed. Karen was kneeling between her daughter's legs. She had Michelle pull her legs up and apart and hold them there while she squeezed a generous amount of anal lube over her anus. There was a towel under Michelle's hips.

The cold-feeling liquid caught Michelle by surprise and sent a shiver of excitement through her body.

"Ohh," Michelle sighed as her mother's finger spread the lube all around her anus, gently going around and around her tight little puckered hole. It felt really good, but seemed really weird that her mother was playing with her asshole.

"Ahh!" Michelle gasped slightly as her mother carefully worked her index finger through Michelle's anal sphincter. It didn't hurt. It felt strange ... but strangely good.

"You like it so far, Michelle?" Karen asked as she began sliding her finger slowly in and out of her daughter's anus.

Michelle placed her feet down flat on the bed, with her legs still wide apart and then propped herself up on her elbows. "Yeah, Mom. I like it so far. It actually feels pretty good."

"You have, well we all have a lot of nerve endings in and around our anuses, capable of giving up pleasure ... if it's done right." Karen told her daughter.

Michelle watched as her mother pulled her finger out of her asshole and apply more lube to it and a second finger. She watched as her mother lowered her hand to her ass again. She felt the two fingers pressing up against her anus.

Karen looked up at her daughter and smiled. "Just lay back, dear, and relax, okay?

Michelle nodded and did as her mother ask. "Ahh!" She gasped as she felt her mother's two fingers slowly pushing through her anal sphincter. That felt really tight to her. How could she take a dildo in her ass, let alone something as big as her dad's cock.

Karen lowered her body over her kneeling legs and began to suck on her daughter's pussy as she gently fucked her ass with two fingers.

"Ooo, Mom!" Michelle said. The combination of her mother's mouth on her pussy and her fingers fucking her asshole felt unusually good.

Karen sucked on her daughter's pussy and finger-fucked her asshole for a few minutes. Then she straightened up and pulled her fingers out of Michelle's ass. "Not too bad, eh Michelle?" She asked with a smile.

"No, not too bad. Actually, that felt pretty good."

"Good," Karen said as she reached for the smaller of the two dildos she had laid out on a hand towel next to her. There was another hand towel next to that one.

Karen held the small, hard plastic dildo, a vibrator actually, while she poured more lubrication over the end of the dildo. She spread the lube up and down and all around the dildo then reached over to wipe the excess off of her hand on the extra towel.

"Okay, dear," Karen said, "just relax. This will stretch you even more but it should go in without a problem.

Michelle nodded, looking up at the ceiling. Then she closed her eyes the better to feel what was happening.

Karen pushed the tapered end of the dildo up against her daughter's well-greased asshole and again, lowered her body down so she could lick and suck on her pussy as she carefully, but with steady pressure, pushed the dildo through Michelle's tight little anus and into her rectum. She took her time doing it.

"Oh! Oh!" Michelle said. What her mother was doing didn't exactly hurt, although there was almost a pain to it, but the feeling of her asshole stretching to allow the dildo to pass through actually felt good in a strange way. It also excited her that technically she was no longer an anal virgin, not with the dildo stuck in her ass, even if it was a small one.

Michelle's breathing was a little faster now. She concentrated on two things: her mother's wonderful mouth doing wonderful things to her pussy; and the dildo in her mother's hand fucking slowly in and out of her ass. The combination of the two was delightful. Oh yes, she thought, this isn't bad at all. I kind of like it ... kind of.

Michelle, without thinking, reached down to take her mother's head in her hands. She pulled her mouth harder down on her pussy and rotated her hips against it.

If Karen could have smiled, she would have. Instead, she picked up her pace, fucking her daughter's ass with the dildo faster. Soon, the slick, lubricant coated dildo was sliding rapidly in and out through Michelle's equally slick asshole. At the same time, Karen's mouth was giving her daughter's pussy more than equal attention.

"Oh Mom! Mom! Ahhhhhh!" Michelle cried out, then she was coming and it felt like no other orgasm she had ever had. The dildo fucking her ass and her mother's mouth sucking on her clitoris was a new and unique combination for her. Her hips heaved up rapidly matching the movement of the dildo and her hands grabbed and clenched the bedspread as she came with a delicious, wonderful explosion of pleasure.

Karen slowly slid the dildo out of her daughter's ass and sat back on her heels. She placed the dildo back on the towel and folded a section of the towel over it.

"Mmm, Mom. That was delish," Michelle said. She stretched her arms above her head, her legs wide apart, lifting her ass up off the bed as she did. Then she held her arms out to her mother. "Come here, darling," she said, then giggled at calling her mother darling, but that's how she felt about it.

"Darling?" Karen asked with raised eyebrows, but she smiled and covered her daughter's body with her own and they kissed sweetly several times before kissing each other with a wet, tongue-sucking, passionate kiss.

"Mmm, that's wonderful," Karen said when they pulled their lips apart.

"Yeah," Michelle agreed dreamily. "And that orgasm was unlike any I ever had before."

"Un-huh," Karen agreed. "And, if you get to like anal sex, you'll find that you can have orgasms just from anal sex alone.

"So," she continued, "are your ready for more."

"So far so good," Michelle said with a grin. "So, yeah, I'm ready for more."

Karen pushed herself back up to sit on her heels then picked up the bigger of the two dildos. This one was made of silicone and was made to look like a man's erect cock, with glans and veins. It even had, for some strange reason, the facsimile of testicles, as if that would give a woman more pleasure. It was a pale cream color and it was about the size of an average man's hard cock, maybe just a little longer, but not any thicker.

"That looks kind of big," Michelle said.

"Yeah, but it isn't, really. I've measured your father's hard cock and it's eight inches long and six inches in circumference, which is a little under two inches in diameter ... if it were a perfect circle. This dildo is six and a half inches long and only one and a half inches in diameter. I think your ass can take it now. I'll go slowly and carefully, of course. But I think you might be surprised at how good if feels once it's inside you.

"So," Karen said, "you want to try it?"

Michelle took a deep breath and let it out. She gave her mother a tight smile, then nodded. "Yeah, I do."

Karen smiled then leaned up over her daughter to give her a quick kiss on the lips. She sat back and told Michelle to pull her legs up again so she could put more lube on and in her ass. After re-lubing her daughter's anus, she poured an ample amount on the dildo and spread it out all around.

After wiping off her hand, Karen placed the head of the artificial cock firmly against her daughter's anus. She looked up at Michelle, who was holding her head up, looking back at her.

"It'll be all right, honey. Now just lay back and relax."

Michelle nodded and did as her mother said.

Karen pressed firmly against the base of the dildo and watched as the head began to open her daughter's slightly stretched asshole.

To Michelle this, supposedly, not so big artificial cock felt pretty darned big to her poor little anus.

"Now Michelle," Karen said, "I want you to squeeze your butthole closed as tight as you can and hold it as long as you can. When you can't hold it any longer I want you to push out, like you were having a bowel movement."

Karen watched as her daughter's anus squeezed down on the head of the dildo, which was only pressing part way into it, no way near all the way through it. She counted off seconds in her head, after about forty-five seconds she heard her daughter grunt and saw her anus push out against the end of the dildo. Karen then pushed more firmly and the head of the dildo slipped inside her daughter's ass.

"Ooo! Oh God! That's big." Michelle exclaimed.

"Does it hurt, dear?"

"Yes. No. Almost. It's like a big pressure and it's almost painful, but it's not."

"Okay. Now just relax again, dear." Karen said. She pulled the head of the dildo out of her daughter's anus then reversed directions and ever so slowly and carefully pushed it back so that it was just through Michelle's anal sphincter. Karen repeated this process six more times, leaving the head of the dildo in her daughter's ass the last time.

"Good, now squeezed down on the dildo, hard. Hard as you can. Do that four or five times, then push out again."

Michelle did as her mother told her. When she pushed out, Karen gently but firmly slid nearly the whole dildo deep into her daughter's ass in one smooth motion.

Michelle gasped at the feeling of the dildo sliding through her tightly stretched anus and deep up inside her rectum.

"Oh God! Mom! That's ... . That's incredible. I feel so full, but, but ... ." Michelle was breathing shallowly, almost panting. "But, yeah, yeah. I like it. It, it ... I don't know how to explain it. But, yeah, it feels good ... in an almost painful way, but still, good. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Karen laughed. "Yeah, baby, I understand exactly what you're saying. Now just relax as much as you can, okay."

"Okay."

Michelle lay there, feeling her mother fucking her ass with the cock-like dildo. Karen just moved it in and out a tiny bit at first, more like moving her anal sphincter back and forth, that taut little muscle which was tightly gripping the dildo in spite of all the lubricant. Then she began to actually slide the dildo in and out through her daughter's asshole, slowly, carefully, building up a little speed as she went. Soon, she was fucking Michelle's ass fully, moving the dildo four or five inches back and forth through Michelle's stretched, but very well-lubed and slick asshole.

At that point, Karen leaned forward again to begin munching on her daughter's pussy. She licked on it, nibbled on it, sucked on it.

Michelle was moaning and mumbling. Her eyes were closed. She was totally into feeling what the dildo fucking her ass felt like while also feeling all that her mother was doing to her pussy with her mouth. She was breathing deeply now.

At one point her ass seemed to relax even more, then the dildo started slipping in and out of her ass more easily. It was beginning to feel really good. It slid back and forth through her slightly less than tightly stretched anal sphincter and that felt good. And, when it went deep inside her, giving her a wonderful full feeling in her rectum, that felt good too.

Karen's mouth was now just sucking on her daughter's clitoris, not flicking with her tongue, but giving Michelle's sweet little clit a suck and release, suck and release. At the same time she was now fucking her daughter's ass fast. But then she slowed down and pulled the dildo all the way out through Michelle's anus then shoved it all the way back in. She did this several times.

"Oh! Oh! Mom! Oh!" Michelle cried out. She loved the way it felt when the dildo had to push back through her anus. It gave some resistance but otherwise fully accepted the penetration.

Karen went back to fucking her daughter's ass with long, fast strokes while concentrating on sucking on her clitoris.

Michelle was heaving her hips up occasionally and she was moaning and panting. Then Karen felt her daughter's body stiffen. She kept on sucking on her clit and fucking her ass.

Michelle gritted her teeth and strangled out a cry of intense pleasure. Her body convulsed with delight as she achieved yet another wonderful, pulsing orgasm from the combination of the oral and anal sex she was receiving. She all but slammed her legs together against her mother's head as the intensity of her climax swept her up in a marvelous release of sexual tension. Her pussy released a small amount of fluid out of it in a couple of squirts. She didn't realized it at the time, but, of course, her mother did, as nearly all the ejaculate from her daughter's pussy went into her mouth.

Karen had never actually made another woman squirt. But then, she had never actually fucked another woman in the ass with a dildo while eating her pussy. Karen swallowed her daughter's ejaculate. Urine or not, she didn't know and didn't care. She'd made her daughter come so hard that she squirted and that turned her on, so she swallowed that part of the liquid that ended up in her mouth. The rest of it dripped down her chin.

As Michelle's orgasm began to fade, Karen slowly pulled the dildo from her ass, but she nuzzled and kissed her daughter's pussy a few more times before straightening up.

"So," Karen asked, with a gleam in her eyes, "how did you like that?"

"That was even better than the first one," Michelle admitted. "Once I got used to it, I really liked the feeling of how it stretched me and filled me. And, wow, did I have an orgasm!"

While Michelle was talking, Karen had laid the second dildo down on the towel with the other one and rolled the towel up.

Karen took the second hand towel and wiped up the excess lube around her daughter's anus. She then took that towel and the one with the dildos in it into the bathroom where she dropped them on the counter before going back to get onto the bed and snuggling up next to Michelle.

The two women embraced and kissed and caressed each other for several minutes. They were both enjoying this time together, two women, mother and daughter, not talking, looking each other in the eyes between long, delicious kisses, loving the feeling of pressing their bodies together and running their hands over soft, sensitive skin, including massaging a breast from time-to-time or pinching a nipple.

Then Michelle pushed her mother gently over onto her back, giving her one last long, wet kiss, sucking her mother's tongue into her mouth, savoring its taste.

"I'm going to lick your pussy now, Mom," Michelle warm breath whispered into her ear.

Karen sucked in a big breath and shivered with delight. "Yes, baby. I want to feel your mouth fucking me again."

Michelle smiled and headed south, not bothering to spend any time with her mother's tits or belly. She positioned herself on her stomach between her mother's legs and immediately began nuzzling her pussy. Smelling, again, the wonderful aroma of a clean, healthy, and aroused woman.

Karen sucked in another big breath as her daughter's mouth began to munch up and down her labia. She had gotten so turned on by fucking her daughter's ass with the dildos that her pussy was nearly sopping wet. What her daughter was doing now was just what Karen had hoped she would do.

Karen lifted her head up off the bed to watch her daughter lick and nibble and suck on her pussy. She laid her head back and sighed a sigh of contentment and pleasure. Her daughter was performing oral sex upon her for the second time and Karen loved it, was totally aroused and excited by it.

No words were spoken. Michelle's mouth and tongue made some wet, sucking, smacking sounds, among some non-verbal noise from deep in her throat. She was also excited about going down on her mother again and thoroughly enjoying it, wanting to give her mother as much pleasure with her mouth as she could.

From time-to-time, Karen gasped, or sighed, or moaned as her daughter diligently and lovingly work over her pussy.

Michelle slid two fingers into her mother's vaginal opening, pressing her hand firmly up against it while also pressing her fingers down hard.

"Oh yes, baby, that feels good, Michelle," Karen sighed.

Michelle's mouth now began to suck and release over her mother's clitoris, like her mother had done to her earlier when she was fucking her in the ass with the dildo. Michelle could feel the sexual tension building up in her mother's body, felt her muscles tensing. And then ... .

"Oh! God! Yes!" Karen cried out. Her body stiffened and arched before her hips thrust up against her daughter's mouth as the pulsing pleasure of orgasm exploded through her body. Karen grabbed her daughter's head and pushed her mouth down firmly on her clitoris.

A few moments later all the tension drained out of Karen's body. She released her daughter's head and lay on the bed, limp. The delightfully warm glow of the aftermath of a great orgasm was emanating from her pussy and flowing throughout her body. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She loved this almost floating feeling.

Michelle straightened up and wiped the wetness off her lips and chin then she moved up over her mother's body, sliding her hands and arms around and under her shoulders to embrace her strongly. She laid her head down on her mother's shoulder.

"I love you, Mom," she said in an emotionally-choked voice. She didn't know why she was feeling this tender, affectionate emotion right now, but she did.

Karen was filled with an equal and equally strong feeling. She stroked her daughter's hair. "I love you, too, Michelle."

Michelle lifted her head and shifted up higher. The two women kissed a long and affectionate kiss.

Chapter 22.

"Well hello ladies. Been having fun without the men?" John was standing in the doorway to the bedroom with a big smile on his face.

"Yes darling," Karen said. "The men went to sleep. Besides, Michelle needed to ask me a couple of question that I was able to answer to her satisfaction." She cut her eyes to her daughter.

Michelle smiled. "Yeah, Dad. I asked Mom about anal sex and ... well, she talked me into trying it. I'm no longer an anal virgin."

John raised his eyebrows. "Really? And how did you like it?"

"Well, I came twice, but then Mom was licking my pussy, too. And, of course, the dildos Mom used weren't as big as your cock, Michelle paused, looking at her father. "But I think I might be willing to see if you can fit your cock in my ass without hurting me."

John gave his daughter a big smile. "Right now?"

Michelle looked at her mother, who gave her a why not look, then spoke to her husband.

"I fucked her ass with my little vibrator dildo, then the one that looks like a man's erect penis. You know?"

John nodded.

"And we just got done with that a few minutes ago. So, this is probably a good time for Michelle to try you on for size. But you'll still have to go really slow and carefully. It's not like she's been doing this as long as I have.

"Of course," John responded to his wife. Then he looked at his daughter. "I want you to enjoy it, Michelle, not hurt you."