Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen smiled. "Because if she enjoys it, you'll get to do it again and again, right?"

"Well, yeah. That's kind of the idea. But more to the point, I really don't want to hurt Michelle."

"I'm glad to hear that, Dad, because I don't want to be hurt either." Michelle had butterflies in her stomach thinking about allowing her dad to stick his thick cock up her butt.

John was wearing shorts and a T-shirt like his wife and daughter had been. He quickly shucked them off and approached the bed. His cock was nearly fully hard and it swung from side-to-side as he walked.

"Here, baby," Karen said, "let me lube you up again real good and give you another internal massage."

Michelle, with her eyes on her father's huge cock, nodded and grasped her bent legs just below the knees and pulled them up to her chest. She closed her eyes as she felt the thick lubrication drip onto her ass and then her mother's fingers smearing it all around before she worked three of them into her daughter's asshole.

Karen fucked her fingers in and out, pressing carefully as she went deeper, stretching Michelle's ass, preparing for what was to come.

Karen was extremely excited about watching her husband fuck their daughter in the ass. She knew she loved it and she hoped that Michelle would too or, after a while, be able to. But she knew that it was a fifty-fifty proposition whether she could take her father's big cock and enjoy it. Karen knew Michelle could physically take it, but she might not physically enjoy it. In fact it could be quite painful to her. Karen mentally crossed her fingers that Michelle would be like her mother and actually end up loving being fucked in the ass and being able to come that way ... even with a cock as big as John's.

After pulling her fingers out of her daughter's anus, Karen poured a liberal amount over her husband's waiting cock. He had gotten onto the bed and was now close to Michelle's drawn up legs and exposed pussy and ass. Karen stroked her husband's fully hard cock, spreading the anal lubrication all over it. She got up go rinse her hand off in the bathroom and hurried back, wiping her hand on another small towel, not wanting to miss anything.

"Are you ready, Michelle?" John asked.

Michelle nodded, still holding her legs by the knees.

John maneuvered himself so that his thighs were on either side of his daughter's hips and his cock was wavering and bouncing between her pussy and her ass. He held his super-erect cock at the base and gently pressed its swollen cockhead against his daughter's little asshole.

Michelle sucked in some air. John looked her in the eyes. She nodded and her father began to press his cock against her anus with more pressure.

John, and Karen, watched with fascination as his blood-engorged cockhead began to mushroom against Michelle's resisting anus. They watched as her anus began to give way to the gentle, steady pressure her father was bringing to bear against it. And they watched as their daughter's anus was stretched open, allowing her father's swollen glans to begin sliding through it.

"Ohhhh!" Michelle gasped. Her father's cock really was bigger than the dildo her mother had fucked her with. It was stretching her poor little asshole unbelievably, but it wasn't hurting ... yet.

The critical moment was at hand, when her father's cockhead passed through her anus and entered her rectum. From her limited experience from her mother's fingers and the two dildos she had used to fuck her ass, after the anal sphincter muscle had been breached, then the rest of it came more easily.

John's glans wasn't quite through his daughter's anal sphincter when he pulled it back. Michelle sighed. John pressed his cock forward again and Michelle gasped. This time John went a little farther, almost, but not quite all the way through her anus.

Karen found herself holding her breath. She remembered just how carefully John had first fucked her ass after having the caveman experience with an earlier lover. She was glad that John was still a caring and careful lover.

John pulled his cock back again. Michelle remembered what her mother had told her and she squeezed her anus as tight as she could. When her father began pressing in again, she pushed out with her ass, as though she was having a bowel movement.

"Oh God!" Michelle gasped as she felt her father's enlarged cockhead slip through her anus and into her rectum.

John held still, letting his daughter, her stretched anal sphincter, get used to the intruder that was his cock, now firmly planted inside her ass. After a few moments, he began a little back and forth movement of his hips which made his cock pull his daughter's tightly stretched anus back and forth too.

"How's that so far, sweetie," John asked his daughter.

Michelle was taking short, fast breaths. "Okay. It's okay ... . It's almost too much. Right on the brink of ... of ... pain. But," she breathed, 'it's okay."

Karen smiled. That's how it was with her. Right on the edge of pain, real pain, but incredibly enhancing to her pleasure.

John began to slide his cock through his daughter's clenching asshole now, two or three inches back and forth.

"Oh Daddy!" Michelle gasped. She didn't say anymore, but her hands came down, on either side of her hips, and she pressed her fingertips against her father's thighs. She didn't press hard. It wasn't a stop, stop, it's hurting, kind of pressing, but rather, more of a please be careful type of signal.

And John, of course, was careful. He didn't fuck he daughter's ass with deep, long strokes, hard and fast. He fucked it slowly, carefully, not going too deep. He knew, if she could take that, there would come a time when her anal sphincter would relax even more. Then, then he could fuck his daughter's ass like he fucked his wife's ass. Or so he hoped, as well as hoping that Michelle would like it, enjoy it, love it ... and come. Making his daughter orgasm from anal sex became his primary goal, even if he didn't climax himself and even if she wanted him to pull his cock out of her ass after she came ... which sometimes happened with anal virgins, or near anal virgins.

Karen was now leaning on her husband's shoulder, watching his thick tube, so tightly grasped by their daughter's asshole, gently sliding in and out of it. She began to touch then rub her pussy. She was wet, turned on, wanting her daughter to come from being ass-fucked by her father. This was incest to the max and her kinky, freaky, wild sexual brain was totally into it.

"Oh Daddy!" Michelle gasped again, and he felt that subtle relaxing of her anal sphincter, allowing his thick cock to slide more easily through it.

John began fucking his daughter's ass faster now, and deeper.

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" Michelle cried out.

John fell forward, bracing himself on his elbows and forearms. Michelle's arms came around his neck. Her feet were now flat on the bed, giving herself leverage to press up against her father's cock fucking her ass. She pulled her father down for a passionate kiss.

"Oh Daddy, I love your big cock fucking my little asshole," she whispered into his ear. She knew what she was doing, figuring her sexy words would further arouse her father. But actually, she realized, she really was enjoying her father fucking her in the ass.

John groaned. His daughter's word turned up his arousal quotient several percentage points ... on top of the fact that fucking his daughter in the ass had gotten him super aroused. He was getting close to coming. He hoped Michelle was too.

"Does my tight little ass feel really good on your cock, Daddy?"

"Oh, God, yes!" John said. He almost laughed realizing what his daughter was doing, but appreciating it all the same.

"Do you like fucking my ass, Daddy?"

"Ohhhh!" John groaned. And then, "Yes! Yes! I'm coming! Oh yes!" His cock began pulsing with considerable pleasure as it started spewing out his thick, sticky semen, coating the upper end of his daughter's rectum since he was now fucking her deep up her ass.

Michelle, realized that her father was coming in her ass and that she, through her words, had helped him to achieve his orgasm. She became even more sexually stimulated than she had been. Her father was fucking her ass! He was coming in her ass! Totally amazing, she told herself. And it was feeling wonderful to her, that big cock pounding in and out of her ass. All this came together in her mind, triggering her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck me!" Michelle all but screamed as her body was rocked by her first purely anal sex orgasm. Her grip around her father's neck tightened and her hips bucked up hard, shoving her ass firmly up onto her father's cock as he was slowing down. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped and shuddered.

John was extremely pleased that his somewhat premature orgasm hadn't spoiled his daughter's pleasure. He was holding on tightly to her body as it writhed under him, kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. "I love you, baby. I love you Michelle."

Father and daughter were breathing heavily and both had a light sheen of sweat on their bodies.

John was able to feel the last few spasms of his daughter's anus on his still hard cock as her orgasm faded away.

Michelle, let her dad keep his cock in her ass. It wasn't uncomfortable. Well, her asshole felt kind of numb, so maybe that was why. And, now, she could feel his cock beginning to get softer.

Michelle put her hands on either side of her father's face and looked him directly in the eyes. "I love you, too, Daddy," she said, then she kissed him. When she pulled her lips away from his she said, "And I think I'm going to like anal sex ... a lot."

Karen slid up beside her husband and daughter. "I'm so glad you like it, Michelle. I guess you're just like me."

"What, freaky and wild?" Michelle said.

And then she laughed and when she did, her lower abdominal muscles pushed her father's flaccid cock right out of her ass. She laughed again. Her parents laughed, too.

"Well, Mom, I wasn't freaky and wild before this weekend, but I guess I am now," Michelle said. She turned her head and kissed her mother.

"Damn! What did I miss?"

Michelle and her parents turned to see Kevin standing in the doorway.

Michelle grabbed the hand towel and stuffed it between her ass cheeks before scooting off the bed.

"You snooze, you lose, brother dear," she said with a wicked smile. "I've been learning to enjoy anal sex while you were sleeping."

Kevin approached the bed with a big grin on his face. "Great! You ready for more?"

"Nope," Michelle said as she move over to the doorway to her parents bathroom. "I've had enough sex for one day." Then, when she saw Kevin's face fall, she walked over to him and put an arm around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "Well maybe, just for you brother dear, I could do it once more."

"Great!" Kevin said as he embraced his sister and kissed her on the mouth.

"You know, Michelle," Karen said, "this would be a good time to try a double penetration."

Michelle looked at her mother, then smiled. "Yeah, I guess it would." She turned to her father. "Since Kevin wants my ass," she giggled, "and you just had it, I guess you have to go wash up, eh?"

Kevin got up on the bed and kissed his mother. She pulled him down on top of her and kissed him back for a long time. Michelle followed her father into the bathroom. As he went to one of the double sinks to thoroughly wash his cock, Michelle went to the shelving stacked with towels and hand cloths. She pulled the towel from between her ass cheeks, wadded it up and put it in the hamper, then selected two more hand towels to take back into the bedroom.

Before leaving, she plopped the towels down on the counter next to her father. Michelle pressed her breasts and belly against the warm skin of his back then reached around to pinch his nipples and bite him on the left side of his neck. She had to stand on her tiptoes.

"I love you, Daddy," she said. "And I really am glad that you wanted to have sex with me and told me so. And I really did like how wonderful your big cock felt in my ass, too."

John looked at the reflection of his daughter's face in the mirror, peering at him over his shoulder. He smiled and pressed back against her. His hands and cock were lathered up, with the water running.

"I love you, too, darling. And I've truly and absolutely enjoyed making love with you, every way we have including just now." John's body shuddered. "You, like your mom, are so hot and sexy and, well, just such a damned great fuck."

Michelle laughed. "Likewise, sweetie." She pinched his nipples one last time then left the bathroom.

On the bed Kevin was licking their mother's pussy. Michelle placed the towels on the bedside stand then got up next to her mother to kiss her.

Oh God yes! Karen thought. My son going down on me, my daughter kissing me, and soon I'll get to watch Michelle getting fucked in her ass and pussy by her brother and father. That will be so hot! Michelle's first dp and all in the family. I never realized just where my lust for my son was going to lead. Now, we're all lovers. The whole damned family ... and loving it, too. Woo! Woo! I am a freaky and wild mother.

"Ahh! Yes, Kevin, that's good," Karen said as she pulled her mouth from Michelle's.

Kevin was carefully pinching his mother's clitoris between the folds of her inner labia. He was gently rolling her clit between his fingers while his tongue was lavishly licking the sensitive flesh just below it.

Michelle began to lick, then suck, then bite her mother's left nipple, making her gasp with added pleasure.

John came out of the bathroom just then and joined his wife and children on the bed. He got on the other side of his wife, kneeling close to her head and offered her his cock to suck on. It was only partially inflated with blood and he wanted to get it good and hard before fucking his daughter's pussy while Kevin fucked her ass.

Knowing that John would have washed his cock scrupulously before offering it to her mouth, after it had been in a less than squeaky clean ass, Karen didn't hesitate to grab it and suck it into her mouth.

Oh wow! Oh wow! Karen thought. I'm sucking my husband's cock, while my daughter is sucking my tits and my son is licking my pussy. This is great!

Everything was quiet for a couple of minutes, except for a moan or groan of pleasure or two from Karen or John and the wet slurping sounds of Kevin's mouth on his mother's pussy.

Karen pulled her mouth from John's cock, which had quickly gotten hard. She was squeezing it firmly at the base. She brought a hand to back of her daughter's head and pressed her sucking, nibbling mouth harder against her tit. Her body arched up and she wailed, "Oh yes! Yes! I'm commmminnnngggg!"

Kevin kept licking his mother's pussy and pinching her clitoris while her hips heaved up against his face rhythmically. He loved feeling his mother's body as it convulsed with orgasm. He loved hearing her panting and gasping and crying out with delight, knowing that he had given her great pleasure once again. It made his cock really hard.

Michelle couldn't do much of anything. Her mother's hand was holding her head down tightly to her breast.

John watched his wife having another orgasm and smiled. He loved her so very much. Her desire for sex matched his own—although her capacity was greater than his. But that didn't bother him. First of all, that was pretty much natural for a highly sexual woman like his wife. And, secondly, because of their swinging lifestyle he got to fuck a lot of different women, more than enough to satisfy him. And he never tired of watching his wife having sex with another man or woman and achieving the ultimate pleasure. The fact that, right now, it was their son who was the source of that pleasure made it all the more arousing.

Kevin lifted his mouth from his mother's pussy, grinning. He was still amazed at what his family was doing, having sex together, and enjoying it. And it had all started on Friday, just two days ago.

Karen relaxed into the warm afterglow of a good orgasm. She lifted her hand from the back of Michelle's head. "Sorry dear."

Michelle chuckled. "Not a problem, Mom." Then she leaned forward to kiss her mother on the mouth.

John scooted down to lie beside his wife. When Karen and Michelle broke their kiss, he gently turned his wife's head and kissed her himself.

"Mmm, I love all this kissing," Karen said.

"And I love watching you come, dear." John said.

Karen raised and lowered her eyebrows twice, quickly, and smiled. Then she looked at her son, sitting back on his heels, wiping off his lips and chin with the palm of his hand then wiping his hand on his thigh.

"Come here, baby," Karen said as she held out her arms.

Kevin carefully stretched out over his mother and lowered his body down. The middle of his very erect cock pressed firmly against her still sensitive clitoris, giving his mother a little shock of pleasure, making her gasp involuntarily.

"Thank you, darling," Karen said then she kiss her son lovingly on the mouth, their tongues touching, tasting, twisting around each other in a slow and delicious dance of post-lust pleasure.

When Kevin finally pulled his lips away from his mother's sweet mouth, he smiled at her then gave her another quick kiss on the lips. Pushing up, he levered himself to his knees, then sat back on his heels again.

He began lightly stroking his big and, now, very hard cock. "You about ready, sis?" He asked.

"Yes," Michelle answered. She had that thrill of excitement in her stomach at the thought of being penetrated by her brother and her father at the same time, something she had never done before.

Karen scooted up into a sitting position, then onto her knees, preparing to go into the bathroom to pee and give her pussy a quick little wash. She leaned over to give her daughter a peck on the lips. "I think you're really going to enjoy this, Michelle," she said.

"Yeah, but they're both so big I've got to wonder, Mom." Michelle paused briefly. "But, what the hell, you did it so I guess I can too, eh?"

"You've got it, sweetie," Karen said as she gave her daughter another quick kiss then got up and headed into the bathroom.

John was stroking his big cock also. It, too, was fully erect and ready to go. "How do you want to do this, Michelle?" he asked. "Do you want me on the bottom, or Kevin?"

"Um? Yeah, Dad, you on the bottom, I think will be good. And Kevin behind me." She swallowed and her heart was beating harder than it had just seconds ago.

John stretched his long body out on the bed on his back, holding his hard cock in his hand. Michelle scooted over and straddled her father's hips then took his cock in her hand as he removed his. She knew she was going to love this, fitting her dad's very large cock into her tight little pussy. It was the other thing, her brother fitting his equally large cock into her asshole after her pussy was full of her dad's cock that had her concerned.

Michelle took a deep breath while she moved her father's swollen cockhead through her near dripping wet sexual crevice. She was wet now and getting wetter by the second. When she felt her father's cock had enough of her vaginal lubrication on it, she raised her body up, positioned his cock at the opening of her vagina, then lowered her body back down.

"Oh yeah," Michelle sighed as her father's thick cock spread her vaginal sphincter muscles open and slid all the way deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmm!" John agreed with his daughter. Michelle's pussy was so tight, so wet, and felt so damned good on his cock ... even after how tight and good her ass had felt.

Michelle leaned forward on to her forearms. Her mouth was almost touching her father's. "Okay, Kevin. Lube up my ass and your cock. And remember, please go slow." Then Michelle kissed her father long and hard.