Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

Karen's heart skipped a beat. Then she chuckled. "Actually, John, I hadn't thought that far ahead, but you're right, of course. If I'm successful at seducing Kevin, then there certainly is no reason why I couldn't ... or shouldn't take you both on at once. Ooo! That thought's making me horny again.

John laughed. "Oh hell, honey, you're nearly always horny. But, I'm curious, how do you plan to seduce Kevin?

"Oh I have my ways. But listen, if, for any reason, he says anything, just play it cool like it's the most natural thing in the world. Okay?"

Yeah, okay. But I just can't see him talking to me about his mother coming on to him."

"But he might, John, so just be ready."

Karen pulled the towel from between her legs. "Now, I'm going to get on my knees and elbows and I want you to slide this big beautiful cock into my well-fucked pussy and fuck it again, doggie-style. And I want you to think of Michelle while you do it." Karen grinned wickedly at her husband. "In fact, you can even call me Michelle while you're fucking me.

Chapter 3.

"Dad," Kevin whispered loudly. He was standing behind his bedroom door and had it open just a few inches. His father, dressed for work, had his suit coat draped over his left arm as he was walking down the hallway towards the stairs. It was Friday and he had to fly to Los Angeles for a business meeting. It was also two weeks after Karen had put him on notice that she intended to have an incestuous affair with their son.

"What?" John stopped short and saw his son staring out at him with a rather serious look on his face. "What is it, Kevin?"

"Can I speak to you, privately?" Kevin asked as he stepped back and opened his door further.

"Sure, son," John said.

This was curious, John thought. First, Kevin was seldom up at this time. He had managed to get his first college class on Fridays at 10:00 a.m. Both Kevin and Michelle took summer courses. It wasn't just that their parents encouraged them to not lose the "edge" of learning over a long summer break, but also, they were both very intelligent and motivated. Second, his son seldom ever wanted to talk privately with him, his dad, especially in such a clandestine manner. Then John smiled to himself. He was sure it was about Karen's plan to seduce their son.

John stepped into Kevin's bedroom, but left the door open. "So, Kevin, what has you up so early wanting to talk to me," John asked quietly.

"Well ... ." Kevin paused then swallowed and took a deep breath. "Dad, it's about Mom."

"Okay. What about your mother?"

Michelle was just coming out of the hallway bathroom that both she and Kevin used. She heard her dad and brother talking in her bother's bedroom. She knew that she should just go straight to her bedroom, but she was curious. This was unusual. She stayed in the doorway of the bathroom and strained to hear what was being said.

"Well, Dad, I don't know how to say this ... but, well, she been acting weird lately."

"Weird, how?" John asked. Again, he smiled to himself. He was curious as to how Karen was trying to seduce Kevin.

Kevin looked his dad in the eyes, then he looked down at the floor. He took a deep breath. "She been, uh, you know, exposing herself to me."

"Well, duh, Kevin, you've seen your mother naked many times. I don't understand what your problem is."

"No, it's not just nudity. It's how she does it. She wears that short satiny robe and ... and since I'm the last one down for breakfast ... well she will bend over, or lean over the sink, and the robe rides up and she is fully exposed ... . I mean, you know she's not wearing panties and, uh, her pussy, uh, between her legs and ... ." Kevin stopped talking.

"And," John prompted.

Kevin got an almost angry look in his eyes. "And I think she doing on purpose to, to, I don't know. Tease me maybe. I don't know."

"Hmm?" was all John said for a moment.

"And you find this, this exposing of herself, her pussy, to you ... you find this to be repulsive?"

Kevin just looked at his dad. "Well, dad, not really. You see that's the problem."

"What's the problem?"

"Dad, don't get angry, okay?"

"Angry? No of course not. Why should I get angry?"

"Yeah, well," Kevin continued somewhat reluctantly, "it kind of turns me on. And," he hurried on, "I mean, she's my mom. I'm not supposed to get turned on by my mom!"

"Why not?" John asked simply.

"What?" Kevin blinked and was obviously shocked at what his dad had just asked him.

"Well, Kevin, is your mother an attractive, sexy woman?"

"Well, yeah. She and Michelle. Sometimes I ... ." He stopped suddenly and blushed furiously.

John was pretty sure Kevin almost admitted to masturbating while thinking about his mother and sister, but he didn't pursue it.

Okay, son. You're just having a natural reaction to an attractive woman in a provocative sexual position. That's okay. Don't worry about it.

"In fact, I tell you what," he continued. "Maybe she is teasing you, for what ever reason. Your mother is a very complicated woman ... but a good women nonetheless." John was having a hard time not smiling. "The next time she does this, uh, exposing herself ... . Uh, does she always bend down or bend over away from you?" he asked Kevin.

"Always," Kevin nodded. "Well, she also, sometimes, brushes by me ... you know with her breasts touching my shoulder when I'm sitting down, or on my arm when I'm standing up, or, or, sometimes she comes up behind me and presses them into my back." Kevin was blushing now.

"Okay, okay. I see," John said with a serious look on his face—which was getting harder for him the longer he heard what his wife had been up to with their son. "So, the next time she does it, bends over and, you know, exposes her, uh, pussy to you, just step up behind her, grab her by the hips, and press your groin against her ass firmly and ask her, 'Is this what you want, Mom?'"

Kevin's mouth dropped open as he heard his dad's advice.

So did Michelle's. From her eavesdropping position she had clearly heard her dad's advice to her brother. She was shocked at what she was hearing.

"Uh, Dad, that's my mom." Kevin finally said.

"Yeah, so? You're an adult. She is too, obviously. You know what we taught you about consenting adults, right." Kevin numbly nodded his head. "Well, if she is teasing you ... or maybe trying to seduce you ..." Kevin's head straightened up quickly when he heard those words. "Then if, and only if you are, uh, shall we say, enticed or interested in her, uh, offer, well then, challenge her on it and see just what she's up to."

Kevin was shocked and confused. "But Dad, what if she wants to ... ."

"Seduce you? Have sex with you? You have a problem with that, Kevin?"

"Dad, that's incest!"

"And your point is?" John was having fun playing with his son verbally. The thought of what Karen had been doing to their son, teasing him, bending over in her short robe with no panties on and now talking to Kevin about it, was actually beginning to give him a stiffie.

"But isn't incest illegal?" Kevin protested.

"Oh, is that it? You're just worried about the legality of it?" Before his son could answer him, John went on. "There are some jurisdictions, I'm not sure where, but swinging, consenting adults swapping and sharing their spouses, is illegal. In some states it's illegal to sell sexual devices for pleasure—you know, like dildoes and vibrators. Also in some states, probably where it's illegal to openly sell dildoes for the pleasure of a woman, it's also illegal for a man or woman to perform oral sex ... even on their spouses! And, by the way, if you didn't know, your mother is bi-sexual."

Kevin's eyes went wide.

"That's right, your mother makes love to other women. That's also illegal in some places." John took a deep breath to calm himself down. This was an issue that got his blood boiling.

"Son, if we are free and have rights, then consenting adults have the right to have any kind of sex they want, just so long as it is consenting among those involved and doesn't physically harm anyone." He paused. "Of course, a little spanking, if someone wants it, really isn't physically harming anyone."

John had to openly smile with the look that his son gave him. "Well, yes, Kevin, there are some women, men too, who like to be ... spanked or whipped or tied up. You've heard of BDSM haven't you?"

When Kevin nodded, John continued. "So there's nothing wrong with it as long as the one doing the spanking, or whatever, doesn't take it too far ... . Of course, your mother and I don't go in for that sort of thing. It just doesn't turn us on. But that's not really relevant to our discussion here.

"So listen, Kevin. Forget the legality of it. There are many sexual things people do that don't violate the rights of others and they do it either alone or with other adults who want to do it. That's their right ... if we have rights at all. You can't get your mother pregnant. She had her tubes tied after Michelle was born. She doesn't, and I assume you don't, have any sexual diseases."

Kevin, rather in shock, just shook his head.

"And you're both adults." Kevin's father continued. "If your mother wants to ... ." John paused to decide how to say what he was going to say. He decided being plain and blunt would be the best way. "If your mother wants to fuck you and you can handle that, then I'd say you'd be a fool not to take her up on it. I'm sure you'll have a great time. No, I know you'll have a great time. Your mother is one hell of a great fuck."

Kevin just stood there, in shock. He'd been listening to his dad and also thinking about his mother—about how she looked naked, something he had seen many times; how she looked in her tiny bikinis; and how she looked bending over, her fat pussy lips squeezed between her thighs and clearly there for his viewing pleasure. He also thought, rather guiltily, of the times he had actually masturbated thinking of his mother.

In spite of being shocked at what his father just told him, his cock was getting hard with the realization that his masturbation fantasies of having sex with his mother might just become a reality. His dad didn't seem to have a problem with it. His mother seemed to be asking for it. His cock definitely seemed to want it.

Kevin was wearing a pair of baggy sports shorts. He looked down at the floor to see if his growing erection was apparent. It wasn't and he almost sighed with relief. He would've been mortified for his dad to see him getting a stiffie over his mother, even though his dad was advising him to, to—he swallowed—to fuck his mother.

Kevin took a deep breath and let it out. "Okay," was all he said to his father.

John gave his son a wink and patted him on the shoulder. "Give it as much thought as you need. I'm sure you will figure out what to do. Now I have to collect your sister and hit the road. I have a plane to catch."

Michelle quickly, but quietly closed the bathroom door. She looked in the mirror at her reflection. She had a shocked look on her face. Did her dad really tell her brother to, to, to have sex with their mother ... if she wanted it—which from what she heard Kevin saying, it looked like she did—and if Kevin wanted to, to, ... to fuck their mother! Oh my God!

She jumped at a sharp rap on the bathroom door. "Michelle, hurry it up, please. We have to be going soon," her dad told her through the door.

Michelle's car was in the shop for some needed repairs. Kevin had been taking her to school in his car, but today his first class was two hours later than hers so her dad was going to give her a ride to the university.

"Be right there, Dad," Michelle answered. She took a couple of deep breaths and shrugged her shoulders a couple of times to relax. "Wow!" she said out loud, then exited the bathroom to get her book pack from her room before heading to the kitchen.

Chapter 4.

Karen had been waiting in the kitchen for Kevin to come down to breakfast. John and Michelle had left about five minutes ago. When she heard him coming down the stairs she picked up her coffee cup and went to the sink, prepared to "flash" her son yet again. Her heart began to beat a little harder. She was excited. John had given her a big wink over Michelle's head and had jerked his head slightly back upstairs when they had walked into the kitchen.

After a quick breakfast and with Michelle already heading out through the garage door, John gave his wife his usual goodbye hug and kiss. He smiled at Karen.

"Kevin and I had a little talk this morning," he said quietly. "You might get a little surprise this morning, dear."

"Ooo, goody!" Karen gave her husband another kiss. "Have a great day, darling."

"I'll be late. You remember I have to fly to L.A. today?"

"Mmm-hmm. I'll be waiting for you. If I'm asleep, just take a quick shower and come to bed and wake me up. We can make love."

"And you'll give me a report on what happens ... with all the juicy details, right?"

"But of course, my darling," Karen smiled lasciviously at her husband. "Go now, John. We'll talk tonight."

John kissed his wife one more time and then left ... with half an erection at the thought of what she was possibly about to do with their son.

Karen heard Kevin's bare feet on the hardwood floor approaching the kitchen. She put her coffee cup in the sink, picked up the dish cloth, rinsed it, squeezed it out, then dropped it on the floor. Her timing was perfect. As Kevin came through the kitchen doorway Karen bent over to pick up the dish cloth. Her short robe road up over her buttocks and she knew her son had a perfect view of her ass and of her vaginal lips squeezed between her upper thighs.

Kevin paused, but only briefly, as he saw his mother flashing him again. After the amazing, somewhat shocking conversation he'd had with his father earlier, Kevin had decided that action on his part was needed. Either his mother was just teasing him, or, as his father had suggested, she wanted to seduce him. Kevin had given that possibility several minutes of thought and decided, all things considered, he would just as soon fuck his mother as not ... if that's what she really wanted. She was, after all, a very attractive mature woman and he was a very horny young man. If his dad and mother didn't mind a little thing like incest, then why should he.

Kevin walked up behind his mother, who was now starting to straighten up. He grabbed her by the hips and pressed his groin firmly against her ass. "Good morning, Mom," he said. His heart felt like it was up in his throat and he had a tingling feeling in his stomach.

Karen felt her son's nearly full erection through his shorts, pressing against her ass cheeks. "Ooo, Kevin! You startled me," she said, but then she pressed her ass back against her son's hard-on and wiggled her hips back and forth.

Yeah, right. Kevin thought. As his mother straightened up fully, Kevin slid his hands up the front of her body and pulled her robe open, then they captured her firm, full breasts. He gently squeezed them and felt her nipples, which were hard. Kevin was terribly excited about what he was doing and how his mother was obviously liking it. Christ, he thought, I hope she doesn't wiggle her ass again. I'll come in my shorts.

Karen turned around and pressed her ass against the counter. She put her arms around her handsome son's neck then placed her hands on the back of his head. Now that Kevin had made his move, Karen wanted to quickly to seal the deal, so to speak. She pulled his head down to hers and kissed him on the lips, a very un-motherly kiss.

Kevin was surprised at his mother's reaction but quickly went with the momentum. He opened his mouth to her probing tongue tip. Mother and son began exploring and tasting each other's mouth. Karen became very wet. Kevin's erection became fully hard. Both hearts were beating hard. They could each hear their pulses in their ears and feel it in their necks.

Karen moved one hand down her son's bare chest and over his flat stomach as they were still kissing. She reached further down and her fingers wrapped around her son's hard cock through the light-weight material of his sports shorts.

"Oh my, Kevin. You've brought your mother a surprise for breakfast."

Kevin gasped at the feeling of his mother's hand firmly squeezing his cock. She gave him several more quick, but wet kisses. Then he watched in fascination as she lowered herself to her knees in front of him and pulled his shorts down and let them drop around his ankles. He gasped again as her warm, soft hand wrapped itself around his extremely hard cock and began lightly stroking it.

"Mmm, Kevin, I do believe your cock is ever bit as big as your father's." Karen looked up with her innocent-looking blue eyes and smiled, then she licked her lips. She could see a fat drop of pre-cum at the tip of her son's cock. She ran her hand up the length of his hard shaft, from base to just under the glans, pressing her thumb along the urethral tube, then quickly licked up the original drop and several more of the clear lubricating liquid that came spilling out. Kevin gasped again.

Karen's body shuddered with incestuous lust at what she was doing and about to do. She relished these first slick drops of fluid from her son's cock and wanted more ... the more that would spurt into her mouth while she sucked him off.

Kevin gasped yet again as he watched, then felt, his mother slide her hot, wet, and oh so silky smooth mouth down over his cockhead and begin sucking on it. He groaned out his pleasure as his mother began sucking his thick cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh wow, Mom!" Kevin managed to say. He was totally shocked at how fast this situation went from maybe she wants to seduce me to her actually sucking his cock. He was now so turned-on that he knew he wouldn't be able to last too long before he came. Pulses of pleasure were shooting through his body. He raised his face towards the ceiling and grimaced, but it was a grimace of pure pleasure as he tried to mentally slow down the inevitable.

When Kevin looked back down at the incredible sight of his mother sucking his cock, she was looking directly at him.

"You like this, Kevin?" Karen asked after she took her sucking mouth off his twitching cock.

"Oh God yes, Mom," he answered.

"Good. You going to come soon, baby?

"Oh yeah ... if you don't stop."

"Don't worry about it, Kevin. I want you to come as soon as you can. Just let it go. Don't worry about it. Okay?"

"Okay, Mom," Kevin answered as he watched his mother begin sucking his cock again.

Kevin raised his head. He took a deep breath and held it for a couple of seconds before letting it out noisily. The wonderful feeling of his mother's mouth on his cock was fantastic ... and getting better. Beyond that was the very taboo realization that this was his mother who was sucking his cock.

Wow, he thought, Mom is really a great cock sucker. And with that thought, he felt it coming. The sexual tension his mother's mouth was creating was like a ball of energy in his balls and at the base of his cock, now ready to come bursting forth.

"Oh wow, Mom! I'm coming!" Kevin told his mother in a hoarse, tense voice. His hips shoved forward automatically, sending his cock deeper into her mouth, almost choking her, as his he shot a big load of his hot, slick semen in several pulses to the back of her mouth and into her throat. His knees got weak and his sight got a little unfocussed, his orgasm was so intense.

Karen sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed until her son's cock was through ejaculating. She pulled her mouth off Kevin's cock and smiled up at him.

"Oh wow, Mom, that was fantastic," Kevin said.

"I though you might like it," Karen answered. She milked his cock with her hand and slurped up a big globule of residual semen oozing out of the tip of his cock. Then she sucked on her son's cockhead a few times, making his body shudder at the intensity of the feeling her mouth gave to his sensitized glans.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers