Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

They broke the long kiss and both mother and son took in and let out a deep, shaky breath. The realization of what they were doing, what had happened in the kitchen notwithstanding, was fully upon them: Full, mother-son, penile-vaginal incest.

Karen was feeling her heartbeat in her throat. Her body was also trembling with excitement. She was so aroused and ready to do this that she knew that it wouldn't take long for her to have an orgasm.

Kevin raised his body up a little on his knees and elbows then felt his mother's hand on his cock. She rubbed it up and down in the very wet and slick crevice of her inner labia, then she held it right at the opening of her vagina. She looked her son directly in the eyes and smiled.

"Fuck me, Kevin," she said.

Kevin shifted his hips forward as his mother released his cock.

Karen gasped with intense pleasure as her son's long, thick, and oh so hard erection slid smoothly and quickly deep down inside her pussy. Her hands gripped his upper arms, fingernails digging in, as her body shuddered. The excitement of fucking her son and his cock going deep into her clenching wet vagina gave her a small but quite pleasurable orgasm.

"Mom, did you ...?"

"Yes I did, Kevin," Karen said, nodding and panting just a little. She pulled her son's head down to where she could give him a kiss. "I guess I was so excited about fucking you that ... well, just the act of you entering me gave me a little orgasm."

"A little one?" Kevin's brow was furrowed.

Karen laughed. "Not all orgasms are created equal, son. Are all of your orgasms of the fantastic, earth-shaking variety."

"No," Kevin said and laughed.

"Don't worry, dear," Karen said. "I'm sure the next one will be a really good one."

Kevin kissed his mother and they stayed with the kiss a long time, sucking on each other's lips and tongues while Kevin began fucking his mother in earnest. He started with long, slow strokes, but quickly picked up speed. Soon, Karen broke off the kiss. Her hands were on her son's back, her arms gripping him tightly. She was rocking her hips up to meet his thrusting cock, taking every inch of his length, feeling it pounding into her, giving her so much pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh God yes! Oh fuck me, Kevin! Fuck your mother you mother-fucking beautiful boy!"

Kevin was shocked to hear his mother talking like that ... shocked but extremely aroused and stimulated. With his mouth now near his mother's ear, Kevin quickly got into the game.

"You like your baby boy's big cock fucking you, Mom?" he asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Oh yes, baby, mommy likes her son's big cock fucking her."

"Your pussy is so tight, Mom, so wet. It feels so goddamned good. Oh, Mom, I love fucking you."

"Mmm! Mmm! Ahh! Uhhhh!" Karen moaned and groaned and then she came again. She bit into her son's trapezius muscle and her fingernails dug into his back. Her body arched and pressed up against his body and his cock kept pounding into her pussy as she came and came and came.

"Oh Mom!" Kevin nearly shouted. "Eee-eee-yessssss!" He cried out as his cock began pumping out a second big load of his hot cum that morning. This time, not into his mother's sweet mouth, but deep into her beautiful and wonderfully tight gripping little pussy. He had thought coming in her mouth in the kitchen earlier had been a good orgasm. This one was so much stronger and better.

Karen was still holding on to her son tightly, panting, perspiring, and laughing.

Kevin was gasping for air and trying to hold his weight up off of his mother. He raised his head and looked her in the eyes. Sweat was beginning to run off his forehead into his eyes.

"Now that was a fantastic fucking orgasm, Kevin." Karen said, grinning up at her son.

"Oh yeah, Mom. That was unbelievable." Kevin agreed. Then he pulled his still mostly hard cock out of his mother's pussy and rolled over onto his back. Mother and son lay side-by-side, relaxing in the fading warm pleasure of their orgasms.

After several moments, Karen sought and found her son's hand. She gripped it and squeezed. He returned the squeeze. Karen turned on her side and propped her head up on her hand.

"So, big boy, you think you might want to be my lover on a regular basis?"

Kevin turned his body to look at his mother. He placed a hand on her side and gently stroked his fingertips down her ribs to her hips and back up before lightly running a fingertip around the nipple of her left breast. He gave her a serious look. "I'd be a fool not to." Then he gave his mother a big grin.

Karen laughed then placed her hand behind his head and leaned in close. Mother and son kissed again, another long, lovely kiss. When Karen finally pulled her lips away from her son's, she gently pushed him onto his back. She leaned in for another, quick, kiss, then moved her body so she could take her son's wet cock, sticky with his semen and her vaginal lubrication, into her mouth. She sucked the partially flaccid, but still firm, organ deep into her mouth and then took it into her throat.

Kevin gasped. He could feel his mother swallow with his cock deep down her throat.

Karen pulled her head back and grasped her son's cock as it left her mouth. She gasped for air then deep-throated him again, and again, and again. By then, his cock had become almost fully erect and it was becoming too difficult to force down her throat.

"My God, Mom, you're a woman of many talents!" Kevin said with appreciation.

"Yep," Karen answered then began licking and sucking up all the thick saliva deep-throating him had created, leaving her son's cock a vibrating rigid rod, with just a shiny light coating of her spit on it.

"Okay, Kevin," Karen said, "are you ready to do your part now?" She smiled lasciviously and raised her eyebrows at him. "I call it 'licking the platter clean." Then she added, "I'll make it worth your while afterwards."

Kevin laughed. "Yeah, I'm ready, Mom. Lay down and spread your beautiful legs."

Chapter 7.

Michelle couldn't get the image out of her mind. The harder she tried the more it came back. After her dad had told her, if she were willing, he would love to have sex with her, she had felt, well, strange. Not exactly totally repulse or, well, even sick to her stomach. She knew about sex. She had made love. She knew her parents were swingers, belonged to an exclusive group of swingers, had a lot of sex with a lot of different people ... and yet remained committed to each other. She had looked it up on the internet. It was called being polyamorous.

On one level she understood her dad finding her, his daughter, sexually attractive. She knew she was attractive and she knew her father was a sexual hedonist. And, all things considered, as her friend Traci had said, if he'd been her father, she would have wanted to do more than just give him a kiss on the cheek. Michelle could understand that. Her dad was a very attractive "older" man.

But the problem was, he wasn't Traci's father, he was hers. She had never thought of him sexually, at least, in the sense of actually having sex with him. She knew that even if she had felt any sexual attraction to him she would have thought it was wrong, just flat out wrong. So why was she having this problem?

After her dad had admitted his sexual attraction to her, Michelle had gotten out of the car and went to her first class. That's when the images first came into her mind: She and her dad were naked. She was on her back. He was over her, his hips between her legs and his ... . At that point she forcibly stopped the image. But then it came back. She couldn't get it out of her mind. Her dad wanted to fuck her and, without her conscious prompting, her mind was showing her what it would look like.

All day Michelle couldn't focus on her classes and studies. Finally, it was time to go home. Her friend, Tom Hendricks, gave her a ride. When she got into the house all was quiet. She'd noticed that Kevin's car was still parked at the curb, but when she looked into the garage she saw that her mother's car was gone.

Michelle went to her bedroom and put her book bag on the desk before kicking off her sandals and flopping down on her bed. As she lay there on her back, eyes closed, the image that had been plaguing her all day came back. Okay, she told herself, don't fight it. Go with it and see what happens.

She had seen her dad naked many times, so she knew exactly what his body looked like ... which was actually quite good, considering that he was her dad. She didn't know what his erect penis looked like though. However, on at least two occasions, her mother had sent her up to wake up her brother in the morning and, walking into his room without knocking, had found him asleep on his back with nothing covering him. He slept nude and he'd had an erection. Well, it was actually more than just an erection. Her brother's fully hard cock was bigger than any she had ever seen or been fucked by.

She remembered waking Kevin up by shaking his shoulder and calling his name loudly. He woke up and looked up at her bleary-eyed, stretched and yawned, then realized he wasn't covered and had an erection. He'd quickly grabbed for the sheet to pull over him. He was only just a little angry with her, she could see, because of how he asked what she thought she was doing. The second time it happened, Michelle had bluntly asked him if he had been having a dream about sex, pointing to his fully erect cock and smiling. He had told her that he nearly always woke up with an erection. It was just a guy thing.

Now, lying on her bed, thinking about her father, Michelle imagined his cock to be as big as Kevin's, wondering if it really might be. In her mind, her father was again naked, on top of her, his hips between her spread legs with his big cock fucking her. She let the image kind of free float in her mind, seeing it in sharp focus at times, then kind of almost feeling it. She knew that she would never fuck her father, but thinking about it, how it might be, especially after being bothered by the image of it all day, couldn't hurt, could it?

Michelle spread her legs and moved her hips as though actually fucking. With one hand she began massaging her breasts, with the other she reached down to rub her pussy through the fabric of her shorts and panties. She felt a warmth in her groin and the slight swelling of blood beginning to engorge her vagina.

Michelle was rather shocked at herself but didn't stop. If her dad wanted to fuck her what was the harm in her fantasizing how it might be, not that she would ever do it. Sex with her dad was wrong, wrong, wrong. It was incest. Only ignorant, inbred, back country people did that.

Well, she thought, if I'm imagining him fucking me, won't he want to kiss me, too. Michelle tried to imagine what kissing her father might be like, what his mouth would feel like, how it would taste. All-in-all, she thought, probably just like any other guy she'd ever kissed. She was getting into this evil fantasy and could almost smell her father's favorite cologne.

Her mind jumped then, not holding on to the image of her father fucking her, rather, she was now "seeing" him licking her pussy. His head was between her legs and his tongue and lips were licking and sucking at her pussy. Michelle was rubbing her pussy harder now.

All of a sudden she stopped, got up and crossed to her door to lock it. She went back to her bed and stripped naked then got back on he bed again. She started rubbing her pussy again, only this time fingertips to vaginal flesh, trying to get the images back in her head as she gently stroked herself, feeling the wetness that began to appear between her inner labia.

Her mind flashed from her father fucking her to her father licking her pussy then she knew that he would want her to suck his cock. Michelle opened her mouth, wondering how much it would have to stretch to accommodate her father's big cock ... , that is, she thought, if his cock was as big as her brothers. She ran her tongue around her lips. She wondered if he would want to come in her mouth. God! All the guys did, why would her dad be any different.

Not that it would matter all that much. Her parents had prepared her quite well for the world of sex, including guys coming in her mouth. At the time Michelle thought it was information overload. When she finally did become sexually active she was glad for all her parents had taught her. But, to date, she had never let a guy come in her mouth. Oh God! If her dad wanted to fuck her he would surely want to come in her mouth. What would it be like to swallow her dad's cum? Well, hell! she thought, that's never going to happen.

All of these thoughts were straight forward and linear. They were snatches of thought teamed up with images ... images of her father fucking her pussy, kissing her on the mouth, licking and sucking her pussy, and of her sucking his cock and having him come in her mouth. Also, she had begun to pinch her nipples and tug on them, while her other hand was now fingering her pussy deeply between the times when she was seriously stimulating her clitoris.

"Yeah, fuck me daddy," Michelle whispered. "Lick my pussy, daddy. Oh daddy, your cock is so big. Do you want to come in my mouth?" She almost giggled at what she was saying and how she was saying it, but it did add something, more of a reality to her fantasizing, although she'd never talked like that any other time she'd had sex. At one point a part of her mind wondered why she was doing this, but it was just a quick, quiet protest that faded swiftly.

"Oh daddy, yes. Fuck me with that big cock," Michelle whispered hoarsely as she began plunging three fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. And then she was coming. The orgasm happened quickly, surprising her, but it was a strong one, leaving her legs pulled up, knees bent, one knee crossing over the thigh of the other leg. Her legs pinned her fingers against her throbbing clitoris. She was breathing heavily with her heart thumping solidly in her chest.

"Oh my," Michelle said to the ceiling when she opened her eyes. Then she giggled. "Oh my, daddy," she continued the fantasy, "I loved the way your big cock made me come." She laughed again, then began crying. "I'm a sick puppy ... fantasizing about fucking my father. But then, I guess I come from a family of sick puppies.

Michelle raised her wet fingers to her nose and sniffed them, then licked her pussy juice off of each one. She'd been doing that whenever she masturbated lately. Curious as to how it smelled and tasted after realizing that boys would go down on her, she just naturally had to try it out. Also, she had seen women doing it in internet porn, what little she watched. Now, it was almost like a ritual with her. Her masturbation session wasn't done until she had licked her fingers.

She stopped crying and dried her eyes, got up and put her clothes back on. She unlocked her bedroom door then returned to her bed. As she lay there on her back she heaved a big sigh. Okay, she told herself, it was a good orgasm, even if was a sick fantasy. But that's all it was, a fantasy. She lay there thinking about her mother and brother and what they had probably done that day. She hadn't seen her brother at school, although on a Friday, when he only had a couple of classes, that wasn't altogether unusual. Michelle drifted off to sleep, still trying to understand why her parents were pursuing this incest thing.

Chapter 8.

As Kevin lay down on his belly between his mother's parted thighs he could see some of his semen oozing out between her pussy lips. He mentally shrugged, shifted his weight forward and began to lick carefully, delicately at his mother's pussy. The smell of her pussy was much like the smell of other pussies that he had gone down on, with a subtle difference. It was a recently fucked pussy with his semen still inside it ... except for that portion of his cum that was oozing out between his mother's labia and which his tongue was now lapping at.

Again, Kevin mentally shrugged. If he was going to do this, and he was, he might as well do it with gusto, he thought. With that, he plastered his lips over most of his mother pussy and began licking and sucking in earnest.

"Oh yes, Kevin, baby!" Karen cried. "That it's! That feels so good." Then Karen pushed with her vaginal muscles trying to evacuate all of her son's semen that she could, out of her pussy, on to his tongue, and into his mouth.

Karen was terribly excited by the fact that she had convinced her son to do this. She loved it when her lover was willing to fuck her then lick her pussy afterwards. John did it on a regular basis, and most of the men from their swingers' group had done it too. Karen thought it was only fair. There wasn't a man that she'd met and made love to that didn't want to come in her mouth, or the mouth of any woman they could get to suck their cocks, and they always wanted the woman to swallow. So, she reasoned, if she and other women were expected to swallow come, then the least a man could do was clean up the pussy he had just fucked.

"Lick the platter clean," as one woman of the group said, "so there won't be a wet spot to sleep in." Of course, that sentiment regarding the wet spot was really more applicable at home, making love to one's husband or boyfriend. No one was going to fuck then go to sleep at a swingers' fuckfest.

This behavior was now practically de rigueur with their swingers' group. Not that it was expected every time one of the men fucked one of the women, but it was expected that each man, at least once during a fuckfest, would lick his come out of the pussy of some woman that he had just had sex with. Just as it was expected that each woman would give at least one man a blow job and swallow.

Of course, most men limited this practice to their own semen. Others, like John Cummings, didn't really give a damn. "Come is come," he said. "I don't care if it's mine or Hank's or Tom's. And if it pleases my lover of the moment, then, hell yes I'll go down on her no matter who's just fucked her. Actually, on one famous occasion, Karen had been gang-banged by six men, with John being the last to fuck her. He astonished everyone there, including Karen, when, after pulling his come-coated cock out of her pussy, he went down on her and "licked the platter clean." Karen could never forget that incident because her husband's action's had excited her so much that she came so hard she nearly passed out.

But again, Karen thought it was just a logical extension of the kind of sex their swingers' group was into. After all, the men were always wanting the bi-sexual women, which were most of them, to go down on each other after one or two or more men fucked them. They had even gone so far as to gang-bang a willing participant then have her squat over a glass or cup or saucer to collect as much of the semen oozing out of her pussy as possible. Then the men, and the women as well, would chant "Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!" Like some college drinking contest.

Those of the group who weren't otherwise occupied would watch with a warped but fun-loving lust as the chosen woman tipped up the container. She would hold it inches above her face to let the combined, collected semen slide out in grayish-white globs and sticky, stretched strings and drop into her waiting, open mouth. The woman would make a great show of this and also of swallowing the come, smacking her lips and opening her mouth wide to show that all the man-goo went down her throat. Then, quite often, she would lick the container, trying to get every last drop of come.

Actually, Karen had done this many times. Unlike many women, she'd never had a problem with swallowing cum. It had always excited her from the very first time she had done it. Having her lover come in her mouth and swallowing it was a turn-on for her. So, all-in-all, considering her behavior and that of John's, they were well suited to each other. Now, she hoped that Kevin would follow in his father's footsteps and not just enjoy the experience of licking his cum out of his mother's pussy, but relish it too.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers