Parental Discretion is Advised

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers

Kevin helped his mother to her feet and, without hesitating, he embraced her and kissed her on the mouth, their tongues touching and sliding around each other for several long moments. The sash to her robe had come undone and Kevin was thrilled to feel his mother's naked breasts and belly pressing up against his belly and chest.

"Mmm, not only are you a great cock sucker, Mom, but you're a great kisser, too."

Karen laughed. "Well, you're a pretty good kisser yourself, Kevin." And she just wasn't saying that. Kissing her son was turning her on even more. She tilted her head up and her mouth met her son's again. They kissed sweetly a few more times.

After actually sucking her son's cock—and she was totally turned-on that she had really done that—and kissing him, Karen was so sexually excited that her vaginal juices would have soaked her panties, had she been wearing any. As it was, she wasn't sure but that some of it was starting to run down her legs.

"So Mom," Kevin began.

"Yes dear?" Karen said looking up into her son's face.

"Sooooo, this is incest." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, Kevin, this is incest. Do you have a problem with it?"

Kevin broke into a big grin. "I had my doubts earlier, but then after having a talk with Dad about ... about you flashing me, you know?"

"Oh yeah," Karen grinned back at her son, "I know."

"And then," he continued. "Well after that wonderful blow job you just gave me, I don't have any doubts about it at all. I mean," he hurried on, "it is just a little strange having sex with my mother, something I never ever thought about before ... ."

"So," Karen challenged her son, "you never ever had any remotely sexual thoughts about me, is that it?"

Kevin laughed. "Well, actually, yeah, now that you mention it. I guess I have. But they were just, you know, crazy fantasies about my hot mom, and I never ever thought they would become real. Plus, I always felt guilty about it.

"Mom," Kevin continued before she could say anything, "what we are doing, you know, incest, well it's considered pretty bad. Don't you feel, like, it's wrong or bad or something?"

"If I'd felt that what we've just done and what we're going to do was wrong, in an absolute sense, then I would never have done it. You know what we've taught you and Michelle ... ."

"Yeah, yeah. Consenting adults, etc., etc. That's basically what Dad told me earlier.

"Well its true dear. At least for your father and me. We've lived that way for over twenty years now. We've told both you and Michelle that we're swingers, that we have sex with lots of other people, as a couple mind you, not separately. In fact, this is the first time I've had sex with another person when your father wasn't present. But, in this case, I think that won't be a problem seeing as how you're our son and we're living together in the same house.

"And after all these years of being swingers and sharing sex, you know that your father and I still love each other very much and still have really good sex together."

"Oh yeah," Kevin laughed. "Michelle and I hear you guys having really good sex a lot. Either that or Dad's beating up on you."

Karen laughed at that. "He just beats up on me with his big, beautiful cock, just like your big, beautiful cock.

"So, Kevin, you're not going to have a problem, um, fucking your mother, strange feeling and all? Karen gave her son a big grin.

Kevin's eyes lit up at his mother's words about fucking her. "I think I'll get over that." He grinned. "In fact I know I will. So, uh, I take it, actually I'm hoping, we are going to do more than just kissing and you giving me a bj, right?

"Oh hell yes, Kevin. We're going up to my bedroom and, first, you're going to lick my pussy and make me come. Then we're going to fuck, hopefully a lot. You see, Kevin, this is like a TV show, only it's for real."

Kevin gave his mother a confused look.

"It's really simple, son: Parental Discretion Is Advised. I'm your parent and, at my discretion, I advise you to fuck your mother." Karen gave her son a dazzling smile.

"How could I refuse such wonderful advice," Kevin answered, grinning back at her.

"And," Karen continued, giving her son a lustful look, "I see you're up for it again." She grabbed her son's cock and squeezed it. It was nearly fully erect already.

"Oh, you bet, Mom," Kevin responded. His cock was getting even harder at the thought that now he was going to go down on his mother, like she had gone down on him.

Kevin grabbed his mother again and embraced her, hugging her tightly. He kissed her again, and again, then gave her a long, passionate kiss. Karen responded to her son's enthusiasm, wrapping her arms around him, embracing him just as fully as he was embracing her, kissing him just as passionately. She was thrilled that her son was so excited about becoming her lover.

But her thrill didn't compare to Kevin's. A strong shiver of emotion passed through his body as he was kissing his mother. Here he was, standing in the kitchen, kissing his mother like he had kissed any number of girls, only it was better because it was his super sexy, super attractive mother he was kissing. She had given him one of the best blow jobs he had ever experience and swallowed his semen as naturally as swallowing water. And now, he thought, my God I'm about to lick my mother's pussy ... and then fuck her. Oh wow, Mom!

Karen felt her son's body trembling and was pleased.

Chapter 5.

Michelle told her dad which parking lot to enter to take her closest to her first class. He pulled up to the curb in a no-parking zone.

"Dad?" Michelle said.

After a couple of seconds when she didn't say anymore, John prompted her, "What is it Michelle?"

Michelle turned to look directly at her father. "Dad, I ... I, uh, well, I heard you talking to Kevin this morning about ... ." She couldn't bring herself to finish what she was going to say.

John saw the turmoil in his daughter's eyes. "About telling Kevin to find out if his mother is just teasing him or trying to seduce him?"

"Yeah," Michelle was now looking down and spoke so softly he almost didn't hear her.

"I guess you have a problem with that."

"Dad," she said firmly as she raised her head to look him in the eyes. "We're talking about incest."

"Yes, dear, I know that. But you have to ask yourself a few simple question. Does an adult own the property of his or her body and mind? Does the behavior in question involve consenting adults only? Does the behavior in question violate the rights of others? If you answer yes to the first and second questions and no to the third question, then so what if it is incest? Your mother and brother, being self-owning, consenting adults, whose behavior, if they do have sex, will violate the rights of no one else, have themselves a right to consensual sex if that's what they want to do.

"You know your mother and I are swingers, that we have sex with a whole group of other people. Part of our group are two young women, twins. They're bi-sexual and they're also lovers."

Michelle looked at her father wide-eyed, but didn't say anything.

"We, your mom and I, as well as the rest of the group, accept that. It's incest but so what, they're not hurting anyone and they love each other and are able to express that love sexually, too. I think your mom and Kevin can do the same thing.

"And you should know that your mother had her tubes tied after you were born and can't get pregnant, if that's what's bothering you."

Michelle turned her head away and looked out the side window. She saw her friend, Traci Pilgrim, standing on the sidewalk waiting for her. They had their first and last classes of the day together and usually ate lunch together. She waved and held up a finger indicating just a minute. Traci smiled and nodded.

"Do you think Mom and Kevin ... uh, will, you know ... ."

"Have sex?"

"Yeah. Do you think they will?"

"Yes, Michelle, I think they will. In fact, they might be having sex right now."

Michelle looked shocked. The thought that her mother and brother might actually be having sex while she and her father were talking was hard for her to accept.

"And that doesn't bother you?" Michelle asked her father.

He smiled at her. "No, darling, it doesn't bother me. Your mother loves me. I love your mother and your brother. Your mother and I have shared sex with a lot of different people over the years. Although, this is the first time when I wasn't present also. But, considering it's Karen and Kevin, I don't have a problem with that. And tonight, when I get home, I know your mother will fill me in on all the details."

Michelle didn't know what to say to that.

"Michelle, honey, I have to get going if I want to catch my flight."

"Okay, Dad. Just one more question." What she was about to ask her father just naturally occurred to her after this talk about incest.

Michelle took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Her heart started pounding a little harder. She looked her father right in the eyes. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

John wasn't prepared for that question ... just yet. He exhaled then swallowed. "Michelle, you are a beautiful young woman and I would be a liar if I said that I had never thought of you in a sexual way."

"Not good enough, Dad. Do you or do you not, want to have sex with me ... like, like Kevin and Mom are probably having right now." Michelle knew the answer. She had seen it in his eyes. But she wanted him to say it out loud. And she wasn't angry, not really, although she almost felt like she might cry.

It was John's turned to take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Truthfully?"

"Yes, Dad, truthfully?"

"Yes, Michelle, if you ever wanted to, then I would love to have sex with you."

Michelle nodded. "Okay. You've got to go." She leaned over to give her dad a quick kiss on the cheek, an automatic gesture. And, even though she'd known her father was going to tell her that he wanted to have sex with her it still shocked her to hear it out loud. She really didn't know what to think, so she just wasn't thinking. She felt strange, kind of numb. "Have a safe flight," she said, then she was out of the car and up on the sidewalk next to her friend.

As John drove away he wondered if he had just totally alienated his daughter.

"Wow!" Traci said. "Was that your dad? He's a hunk. If he were my dad I would want do more than just give him a peck on the cheek." She gave Michelle the double-raised eyebrows and a wink.

Michelle laughed in spite of herself. "Yeah, but that's just the problem, he's not your dad, he's mine. If he was your dad I really don't think you would say that."

Traci Pilgrim smiled at her friend. "Yeah, Michelle, you're probably right." However, she thought to herself, the next time I see my dad I am going to try to do more than just give him a peck on the cheek.

Traci's father was divorced from her mother. He lived in Seattle. Her brother, Tim, who was her fraternal twin but who had been raised by their father, was now living with Traci and their mother, Susan, and going to River City University, too. Due to a phenomenon called "genetic sexual attraction," her brother and she had realized they were sexually attracted to each other and had become lovers. Her brother also felt the same way about their mother and, with a bit of scheming and help on the part of Traci, her brother and mother became lovers, too, but not before Traci had seduced her mother who she knew was bi-sexual. So now, all three of them, mother, son and daughter were living together as lovers, without guilt, fully accepting and enjoying their incestuous relationship.

So, when Traci had said that she would have given "her" dad more than just a peck on the cheek, she meant it. She also had the blessings of her mother and brother to do so, to seduce her father if she could, the next time he came to visit.

The girls turned and headed up the sidewalk to their first class.

Chapter 6.

After their long passionate kiss in the kitchen, Karen shrugged off her robe and Kevin had kicked his short from around his ankles. They left the two articles of clothing on the floor as the headed upstairs for the master bedroom.

As mother and son approached the big bed, still rumpled, Karen turned and embraced Kevin. She tilted her head up to him. "Kiss me again, Kevin. I like how you kiss."

Kevin smiled and felt pleased. "Really, Mom?" His cock, which had become nearly totally flaccid after coming in his mother's mouth, had begun to become erect again on the way to his parents bedroom as he thought of what he and his mother were about to do. When his mother told him that she liked how he kissed, his cock almost sprung to attention.

As their mouths met and opened to each other, as their tongues tasted and tested and maneuvered around each other, Karen felt a delicious, unique excitement. She wasn't really sure if it was that her son was such a good kisser, or if it was the fact that it was her son she was kissing; that they were committing incest and soon, very soon he would be licking her pussy, then fucking her. All she knew was that she was probably as sexually excited as she had ever been ... at least for many, many years, and her pussy was wet, willing, and waiting.

Karen ended the long kiss and then kissed her son several more times, tenderly.

"Oh yeah, Kevin. I like kissing you." Her heart was beating harder again, like it had been back in the kitchen when she, all of a sudden, decided that she was going to go down on her knees and suck her son's cock.

Kevin, breathing a little fast, agreed with his mother. "Yeah, kissing you has gotten me so turned on again."

"I can tell," Karen laughed. Her son's very hard cock was poking her in the stomach.

Karen turned and threw back the covers and top sheet then climb onto the bed. She paused on her hands and knees and shook her ass at her son. Looking over her shoulder she smile wickedly.

"You going to lick your mommy's pussy ... before you fuck her with that big, beautiful cock of yours, son?"

Karen was playing up the incest angle on purpose. Hell, she could find and have sex with a hundred good looking young men if she wanted to. But this young man, this sexual encounter, was special. It was her son. Most of the sexual excitement she was feeling was because of the incest aspect of what they were doing. Her son was a sexually desirable young man without a doubt, but actually fucking him would be something else altogether.

Kevin, still standing by the side of the bed, grinned at his mother's provocative words and his cock twitched all on its own and bounced.

Karen's eyes widened at how her words obviously had affected her son. She quickly turned her body over and propped herself up with her elbows, her legs spread a bit. She stared at her son's cock for a couple of seconds then looked up at him.

"Kevin, I really do want you to lick my pussy. But right now," Karen paused. "Right now I think I really want to feel that beautiful cock of yours fucking me ... and feel your body over me while you are fucking me. But ... after that, son, I would like to lick my pussy ... after you've fucked it ... after you've come in it. Have you ever done that before?

"Wh-what?" Kevin asked, obviously shocked.

Karen smiled sweetly at her son. "You have gone down on a woman before, haven't you Kevin?"

"Yeah, of course I have, Mom. But not after ... ." His voice trailed off.

"After you've fucked her and come in her pussy," Karen finished what Kevin was going to say.

"So tasting semen, maybe swallowing it, even your own, is, what? Pretty disgusting?"

Kevin could see where his mother was going. "No, Mom," he started to protest.

"Because you seemed pretty damned happy to come in my mouth and have me swallow it." Karen was pretending anger. She was also trying to teach her son a lesson.

"Mom, you surprised me. I wasn't expecting it." Kevin's cock was now at half mast.

"Son, your semen is cleaner than your spit. You know that, don't you?" Kevin nodded. "Your semen will just make my pussy a little wetter, a little slicker, that's all. I mean, after all, you're quite willing to lick my pussy aren't you?"

"Yeah, of course I am, Mom. In fact, I'm really looking forward to doing that. It's, well, uh, I mean it's your pussy. I'm going to lick my mother's pussy and that, well, that really excites me." He paused. "As well as fucking you, of course."

"Thank you, son," Karen smiled. "But I just had to ask. There are men who won't go down on a woman even thought they expect the woman to go down on them ... and swallow."

"I'm not one of those men, Mom. I really do like giving head. Really."

Karen scooted around on the bed and lay back. She held out her arms to her son. "Come here. Kiss me. Caress me. Hug me."

Kevin smiled and lay down next to his mother. For the next several moments they gave each other sweet, affectionate kisses and Kevin ran his hands over his mother's breasts and stomach and over the tops of her thighs. His fingers gently caressed her labia then swept back up to her breasts, which he gently squeezed and stroked, feeling her hard nipples with his fingertips. His cock started to get fully hard again.

"Kevin, your father doesn't have a problem doing what I've asked you to do, as well as most, if not all, of the men in our little private club. And, believe me, the women like it too, a lot."

Kevin nodded, listening to what his mother was saying, kissing and nibbling on her neck and ear. He realized that he was going to do what his mother wanted and resigned himself to it. Not a big deal, he thought to himself. Although he wasn't really sure.

Karen's body shivered from the light kisses and nibbling of her son's mouth on her neck and ear. "And, Kevin, I've licked come out of other women's pussies too. It's not bad at all and kind of exciting if you have the right mind set."

Kevin propped himself up quickly. "What? You've gone down on women, Mom?" The image those words created in his mind had his cock throbbing hard almost instantly. And then he remembered. "Oh wait, Dad did say you were bi-sexual." However, hearing it from his mother's mouth was more arousing.

Karen laughed at her son's wide-eyed curiosity.

"Yes, Kevin, I've gone down on women. I like making love to women, too."

"Oh wow, Mom!" Was all that Kevin said.

Karen laughed again. "Does that excite you, Kevin, the thought of your mother making love to another woman, kissing her on the mouth, kissing her all over her body, kissing and licking and sucking on her pussy?" Karen grabbed her son's super hard cock. "Yeah, I thought so."

Kevin laughed. "Well it is a really hot image, Mom."

"Wait 'til you get to see it for real ... and be a part of it."

Kevin sat straight up. "Are you serious, Mom!"

Karen had to laugh again. She nodded and smiled and place her hand on her son's cheek. "Yeah, I think that can be arranged, eventually. But right now, Kevin, I want to feel that big, beautiful cock of yours fucking me. And after that, I'll suck all our juices off of it and you'll lick my pussy, right?

"Actually, Mom, I think I'd be a fool not to," Kevin shrugged, then smiled. He leaned down to give his mother a long, wet, delicious kiss, while they both maneuvered their bodies until Kevin's hips were between his mother's wide spread legs.

Kevin realized that he would probably do anything his mother wanted him to. She had already sucked his cock and swallowed his come, in the kitchen. Now, right now, he was about to slide his cock into her pussy—his mother's pussy—and fuck her. The thought of that, as well as the impending reality, was almost overwhelmingly exciting to him. He felt his body trembling slightly from what he and his mother were about to do.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,070 Followers