Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

“Oh my. We shouldn’t be in here like this.” She said as she turned and looked down at the tent in my shorts.

“I’m sorry Mary.” I said as I held up the small ring for her to see. “I just wanted to show you the wedding ring I have for Julie.”

Mary blushed and looked away so she would not see the rise under my shorts. “That’s a very nice ring.” She said not even looking at it.

“I’m worried about the size.” I said. “Would you try it on and let me know if you think it will fit Julie?” I held the ring out in the palm of my hand.

“We are about the same size.” She said as she took the ring from my hand. I smiled as she moved it to her ring finger and slid it down slowly. I watched her eyes as they looked at the ring and moved slowly down her hand, her wrist, and her forearm and down to my shorts. This time her eyes locked onto my hard-on and didn’t look away.

“Oh what’s coming over me?” she asked, as her hand moved on it’s own slowly downward and forward until her fingers caressed the tip of the bulge. I looked down to see her fingers trace down my prick and then slowly back upward to the tip again. Her hand made a fist and opened to slide down over my bulge.

“I must.” She moaned as she stroked my prick bulging upward under my shorts.

“Let me help.” I said as I released my pants and pulled down the zipper. As I pushed my shorts over my hips her hand released my covered prick and suddenly grabbed my waistband and pushed my shorts down to my ankles. She quickly grasped my boxers and pulled them down over my hard rod. My prick was now standing at attention in the front of my future mother-in-law.

Her hand against reached out to surround my cock. As she stroked my length I pulled the robe off of her shoulders. Her eyes were locked on my prick as I reached around and unclasped her top. My finger took her shoulder straps and pulled them down her shoulders. Her magnificent mounds spilled out of her top as it fell on top of her robe.

“Tell me what you want.” I ordered as my fingers pushed her tight bikini bottoms down her hips. I watched her total tan body appear. As her bare pussy came out from underneath her bathing suit she said,” I want you to fuck me.”

“You want who to fuck you?” I asked, as she stood completely naked in front of me.

“I want you to fuck me.” She said again as she pulled my shaft towards her hairless pussy lips.

“Say you want your son-in-law to fuck you.” I commanded as I pushed her back to the edge of the bed.

“I want my son-in-law to fuck me.” She said as she fell onto the bed.

“Put it in.” I ordered as I kneeled above her. I looked down to see her swollen lips opened wide as she pulled my prick downward until the tip touched her wet opening. She pulled me into her lips but I held back.

“Rub it on your clit.” I demanded. “I want you inside me.” She moaned.

“Do as I say.”

Her hand pulled my prick upward until my tip was moving up and down her clit. “OH GOD.” She moaned. “FUCK ME PLEASE!”

I was afraid Alex might come looking for her and decided to give her what she wanted. My hips moved downward until my tip was once again posed at her glory gate. I slowly lowered my hips as my rod moved inside.

“SO BIG!” she moaned as it moved completely into her depths. “FUCK ME SON-IN-LAW!” she screamed as my prick pistoned in and out. Her arms moved around my ass and pulled me closer as my hips drove me deeper and deeper inside her. Her mouth locked onto mine as I tongue-kissed my new mother-in-law. Her feet moved around my hips and joined her hands on my ass as my body moved up and down. Each downward motion caused her to moan loudly.

To fuck my mother-in-law to be was too much and I couldn’t hold back as I exploded inside her bare hole. “NOW!” I yelled as I pumped faster and faster. I suddenly remembered I should have put on the large ring but it was too late.

“More!” she yelled as I slowed down. I was spent and didn’t have enough to get her over the top. Her hands were digging into my back as I reached back to grab her wrist. As I pulled her hand around I pulled the ring on her finger but the ring would not come off.

“Don’t stop!” She said as I pulled on the ring. My prick was now soft as I pulled her up off the bed to her feet. Her free hand moved down and grabbed my limp tool.

“Stop.” I commanded. But, she was too horny to obey. I pulled her hand off my prick and took both of her wrists. I tried again to get the ring off her finger but it was stuck. Shit. I never thought something like this would happen. I needed help and knew of only one person to help me. I led Mary over to the phone and called my Mom.

“Mom, you have to come to my room as soon as possible and come alone.” I pleaded as soon as she answered.

“Are you all right Cam?” she asked.

“Yes, but I won’t be if you don’t get here quickly. Room 7434!” I cried.

“I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.” She said and hung up the phone.

I held Mary’s hands tightly as she continued to reach for my prick which had now suddenly begin to get hard again. I guess the waiting for my Mom to appear had started up it’s motor again.

Finally I heard a knock on the door. “Cam?” She said.

I pulled Mary over to the door and quickly released her wrists as I unlocked the door and opened it. “Come in quick.” I said as I pulled the door open. Before I could close the door behind my Mom, Mary once again grabbed my hard-on.

“Mary? What are you doing?” She said as she put her hand over her mouth. “Cam? What is she doing?”

“Mom, forget what you see. I need you to help me get this ring off her finger.” I begged as I pulled her hand off my prick again. I looked up to see my Mom’s eyes locked on my hard-on.

“Quickly!” I said.

“I’ll get some warm soapy water.” She said as she ran into the bathroom. I pulled Mary over to the bed again and tried to sit down but Mary slipped off the bed and pulled me to the floor with her. As we fell I released her hands. I fell onto my back and before I could grab Mary again her hand once again clamped onto my prick.

“Oh my!” Mom said as she returned with a soapy washcloth. She knelt next to me. “What do you want me to do?

“Put the soapy water on her hand.” I said.

“But, it’s on your…thing.” She said while she watched Mary’s fingers moving up and down my shaft.

“Do it.” I begged.

I tried to grab her wrist again but she pushed me away. Finally I felt warm soapy water on my prick. I looked down to see Mary’s fingers under my Mom’s hand moving up and down my hard-on. My Mothers were beating me off.

My fingers finally grabbed Mary’s fingers and pulled them away from my prick. As I held her hand up for my Mom to pull the ring off I suddenly felt fingers again sliding up and down my prick. I looked down my stomach expecting to see Mary’s other hand but was surprised to see my Mom’s fingers stroking me. Shit she was doing this and wasn’t even wearing the ring.

Since Mary was under the spell of the ring I saw another opportunity and decided to see how far it would go.

My Mom’s body was next to my arm as I moved my free hand to her knee. She was wearing a short sundress, which made it easy for my fingers to hunt between her legs and move upward. As she stoked my hard-on my fingers moved up her warm thighs until I touched the cloth of her panties. My hand turned and pushed apart her thighs. My fingertips pushed inward until they touched her damp lips.

“She shouldn’t be doing this.” She said. “You are my son.” She moaned as my fingers moved under her panties. Her damp hole was waiting for my fingers.

“Let’s all get up on the bed.” I ordered. Mary immediately moved up and pulled me with her.

“Lie here.” I told my Mom as I moved her between the two of us.

My fingers pulled the straps on her sundress down until the dark circles of her nipples appeared. They stuck upward like hard bullets as the material moved down her stomach. “Help me undress her.” I ordered Mary.

Mom raised her hips as Mary pulled the sundress down her legs and off her feet. “Take off her panties.” I commanded as I leaned back to see my future Mother-In-Law pulled my Mom’s panties off. We both watched as her full bush appeared. I remembered that day she undressed in front of the mirror while I peeked through the door.

I knew Mary would do anything I wanted. As she took the panties off Mom’s feet I pushed her thighs apart. “Kiss her pussy.” I ordered Mary.

“But…” she started to say. “Do it.” I ordered.

I watched as Mary’s lips moved up Mom’s thigh and over to her dense forest. “Cam? What is she doing?” she asked as Mary’s tongue moved into her bush. “Oh!” she moaned as Mary’s tongue slipped inside her vulva. Mom’s eyes closed as Mary’s tongue flicked up and down her clit.

As I watched Mary go down on my Mom I wondered how far I could go with this. I moved my body up until my hips were next to my Mom’s face. I held my prick in my hand as I aimed it at her cheek. When it touched her skin she turned her face, which moved the tip of my prick to her lips. Her eyes looked up at me as her lips slowly opened and her tongue moved out to taste my juices. As Mary brought my Mom closer to cuming Mom opened her mouth to engulf the tip of my rod.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. My future Mother-in-law was eating my Mom’s pussy while she gave me a blowjob. I thought about how it would feel fucking my Mom. When I slipped my prick out of her mouth she looked up at me. “No, not that.” She said as she pulled my prick back in. She knew what I was planning on doing.

In less than a minute Mom’s body tensed and she screamed, “Oh I’m there!” I was right behind her as I filled her mouth with my juices. She swallowed and took another breath before I emptied my load.

Mary was still horny and I knew we had to do something. I told my Mom to hold her down while I tried to slip off the ring. Mom’s arms moved around her body and I pulled again on the ring. This time with the soap it started to move. Finally, I worked it down and off. As soon as the ring left her finger she closed her eyes and collapsed.

“Hurry, let’s get her dressed.” I told my Mom who was still naked. I held her legs up as Mom slipped her bathing suit bottoms up her legs. I held her up in a sitting position as mom placed the bikini top on her bronze breasts. I had to help pull the straps tight enough for us to close it.

Mom quickly got dressed as I turned to look away. I slipped on my boxers and shorts. Mom and I moved to the small table and chairs and turned on the T.V. We sat there talking about the cruise as Mary came to.

“What?” she asked as she sat up on the bed. Her hands moved up to see if her bathing suit was still on her body. “Hello sleepyhead.” My Mom said as Mary grabbed her robe and slipped it on. “I had such a dream.” Mary said with a slight blushing of her face.

“You were so sleepy you laid down on the bed.” Mom lied.

“I can’t remember what happened. I don’t even remember you coming in but I remember you here.” Mary said to my Mom.

As she stood up her legs were wobbly. She suddenly moved her hand down to touch her lower stomach. I was hoping she didn’t remember my prick moving inside of her. “I haven’t had dreams like that in quite a while.” She said as she tied the cloth rope tightly around her waist.

“What was the dream about?” I asked with a smile. Mom kicked me under the table.

“Ah, I shouldn’t err, I can’t remember it all.” She stammered again with a blush on her tanned face.

“I better go find Alex. How long was I sleeping?” She asked. Looking around for the time.

“Almost a half an hour.” I said.

“Well, I’ll leave you two alone.” She said as she hurried out the door.

“Cameron. How did you get into this mess?” Mom asked.

“She came in and suddenly got so horny I couldn’t keep her off me.” I replied.

“You got her to wear the ring didn’t you?” She said with a slight smile.

“Well, no…” I started to say.

“I know about the ring. Your grandfather used it on me and most everyone in our family.” She smiled. “I figured he would pass it on to you when you and your father went to see him before he died.”

“How do you know?” I asked still suspicious of how much she knew.

“Nancy and I compared notes one day when I found them in bed together. It didn’t take too long for us to discover the common element before he got us to bed.”

“Aunt Nancy knows about the ring too? I asked remembering our sex session in our bathroom before I left for college.

“Oh yes, she told me about you and her in our bathroom. That’s when I found out for sure you had the ring. I actually told her to see if she could get you into a position where you would use it. You didn’t let us down.”

“I don’t know what to say?” I said as I held the ring in my hand.

“It’s OK Cam, your secret is safe with us as long as we can get some benefit from it as well.” She smiled as she took my hand. She took the ring and held it up. I thought she was going to put it on but she just looked at it.

“I wonder where it gets its powers from?” she asked.

Since my Mom already knew about the rings powers I was not breaking my promise to Grandpa Cam. “I don’t know too much about it myself except it came from Egypt and it makes women hornier than hell.” I laughed.

“Have you used it on Julie yet?” she asked.

“No, I want to hold off until we are married.” I didn’t tell her about the large ring. She hadn’t mentioned it so I figured she didn’t know about it.

“I guess this will be some cruise.” She smiled as she handed the small ring back to me. She stood up and kissed me on the head. “You’re lucky you have your grandpa’s physical attributes instead of your father’s.

I knew what she was referring to. “Thanks for helping me.” I said as she walked out the door.

The ring had already caused quite a stir. I wondered where I would use it next.

I called Julies room and Toni answered. “Hi Cam.” She said in a sweet voice.

Toni was a cute girl but had not fully developed like her sister. She had very small breasts and typically hid them behind loose clothing. Her friend Katie was also very small for her age. Even though they were both 18 they looked and acted like they were 14 or 15. I guess that’s why they were such good friends.

Toni told me Julie had wondered off with Heather somewhere and said she would meet me at dinner, which was in about two hours.

“So what are you two doing?” I asked hoping they might want to come up and see the room.

“Nothing. We’re bored.” She said.

“Would you like to come up and see the honeymoon suite?” I asked hoping for a yes.

I heard her ask Katie but could not hear Katie’s reply. I heard Toni as she tried to cover the phone with her hand, say something about me being Julie’s fiancé.

“Yes, we would like to see the room.” She giggled. I told her the room number and she said they would be right up.

I fixed the covers on the bed and pulled out my new digital video camera. I was reading the instructions when I heard a weak knock on the door. My prick was semi-hard as I thought about how I could arrange some playtime with these two young girls.

“Hi Toni and Katie. Come in.” I said as I held the door open. Katie smiled as she walked by wearing a loose blouse and a denim skirt. As Toni looked away I checked out her cute little ass under a short skirt.

“I have some drinks in the refrigerator. Would you like a glass of wine or something?” I asked.

“I’ll have some wine.” Toni giggled. “Me too.” Katie smiled.

As I poured them a glass of wine I looked around to see Toni sitting on the bed and Katie looking out the window. The sunlight was shining onto Katie’s dress showing her curving ass and the shape of her small breast and nipple. I almost spilled the drinks as I caught my foot on the small rug at the base of the bed.

“Here you are.” I said as I handed them the drinks.

Katie took a little sip of hers and Toni gulped hers down in one shot.

“Want another?” I asked Toni.

“Are you trying to get us drunk and take advantage of us?” She giggled as she handed me the glass for a refill.

“Of course not.” I smiled with a wink. By now my prick was starting to push outward under my shorts. I noticed Katie’s eyes looking down at my shorts as I turned to get another glass of wine. As I poured the wine I heard Katie whisper something and both of them giggle.

By now the tent in my shorts was very obvious and I wanted them to see it. I moved to stand in such a position where they both had a good view.

Katie’s eyes were opened wide as she saw how big my bulge was. She quickly chugged her drink and handed me the glass.

“Let me get the bottle.” I laughed as I walked back to the refrigerator. I heard them whispering again and giggle some more.

When I returned with the wine Katie had sat down next to Toni on the bed and both were leaning back on their elbows. Both of their skirts were pulled high on their thighs and another inch I could see their panties. I knew they had set it up to do some teasing of their own. I poured them another drink and moved over to the table to grab the camera.

“Would you girls mind being my first models for this new camera?” I asked as I peered at the digital display.

“Sure.” Toni said as she gave me a big smile and stuck her little boobs out at me.

“OK.” Katie said pushing Toni aside so she would be in the view by herself.

When Toni was pushed her skirt moved up her thighs and her pink panties peeked out. I quickly aimed the camera down to capture the panties before she pulled down her skirt.

“Thanks Katie.” She said looking upset that I got to see up her skirt.

Neither of them moved as I moved the camera up and down their bodies.

“Move around some.” I asked.

Katie suddenly crossed her legs, which gave me and the camera a quick flash of her white panties. As she sat there with her hand under her chin Toni suddenly pushed her backwards. Katie’s legs came apart as she feel on her back and her dress had moved upwards to show me most of her white panties.

“See how you like it.” Toni said as her hands pushed on Katie’s shoulders to hold her back. She couldn’t reach her skirt to push it down. Her panties were opaque which showed her dark bush underneath. From what I could see she had quite a mound of hair under there. I zoomed the camera in to see some curly pubes sneaking out the sides.

As Toni bent over to hold Katie down, her own skirt rose up over her cute little ass. Her pink panties were wedged between her ass cheeks, which were creamy white compared to her bronze thighs. My camera zoomed in to capture the shadow of her tiny ass crack.

“Toni! My dress is too high and he can see my panties.” Katie exclaimed. Toni looked down and smiled. “Yes, I know.” She laughed.

Katie seemed to be upset as she pushed Toni up off her. I thought she would pull her dress down but instead pushed Toni backwards. “Oh yeah?” she screamed as she held Toni’s hands above her head. My camera moved in close to see Toni’s pink panties completed exposed. I could make out a small mound of light hair and possibly the thin slit of her pussy through the material.

I thought Katie was through with her revenge until she took Toni’s hands and put them together. She used one hand to hold them while she used the other hand to reach down and pull Toni’s blouse up over her stomach and over her small breasts covered with a tiny bra. “Katie!” she screamed. “He can see my boobs!”

“No he can’t.” Katie said with a smile. She quickly moved her hand to the small clasp in the front and released it. Her hands pulled the bra to both sides and Toni’s tiny mounds with two small hard nipples appeared. “Now, he can.” She laughed.

I was starting to wonder how much of this was real and how much was acting. I also wondered who was seducing whom as Toni somehow got the strength to push Katie off her. Her small tits were still exposed and her skirt was still around her waist as she pushed Katie back and moved up to straddle her waist. From this view Toni’s white panties were sitting directly on top of Katie’s pink ones.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers